👏 lovly update
😆 was laughting at confused swadheenta 🤣
this 4 😆
🤗 for PM
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Aimsha

Thanks for the update dear it was a really nice update really enjoyed it to the core will wait for the next update eagerly 

You're welcome.  Glad you liked it 😊
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticRiver

nice..

Thank you so much. 😳
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Originally posted by: chemgirl

This is so interesting. ..Swadarsh part was cute. ..Simmi Abhay too. ..it was funny. ...please update soon

Thanks. Hope you keep enjoying this one. 
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

👏 lovly update
😆 was laughting at confused swadheenta 🤣
this 4 😆
🤗 for PM

Thanks. 
Swadheenta had Adarsh on her mind, how could she remember other names!! 😆

Idiotboxer thumbnail
CHAPTER 6

" Listen,  just because I have agreed for this dinner don't think that we can become a couple " 
Swadheenta said as she got into the car. Adarsh has helped her not once but twice. She felt obligated to satisfy this one wish of his. But she had made up her mind to make it clear to him that dating was an impossible proposition, given her work relation with his mother. Therefore she was up to her task the moment she saw him. 

"You know you are repeating this for the 10th time since you agreed to go on a dinner with me . I have already got your dialogues by heart. That I am your  boss's son. My mother would dismiss you from the job on knowing about us. That you cannot afford to lose it because you have fought with your dad to study law. And now you have to prove yourself to him. That assisting my mom is a dream come true for you because she is one of the best in the trade. And blah blah... Just relax. I am not forcing it on you. If you felt like that then I am really sorry. Infact if I remember correctly I never raised this topic once you declined. "

Swadheenta realized that he was right. It was her who has been giving it as a disclaimer every time they had a chat. Maybe more than him she was telling it to herself. She didn't know how and when she had started falling for this guy. But it was true every time she sees him it made her go weak in the knees. 

"My goodness, you are blushing !!! What is the matter? Does it mean that I have finally managed to work my charm on you? "

Adarsh's words jolted her out of her thoughts. She didn't realize that even thinking about him makes her blush. And he has noticed it too. Swadheenta could only mumble 
"Stop flirting with me. How far are we? "

"Almost there ...Just round the corner "

The restaurant was a small one but well maintained. The furniture  made of glass and bamboo was neatly arranged. Their was live music too. A man in his mid twenties was playing the guitar singing a soulful English number. Since Swadheenta was new to the city she had asked Adarsh to decide the venue for the dinner. 

When they were waiting for the order to get ready Adarsh asked 
"You haven't answered my question yet. Though I know it already. 
There was a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

Swadheenta could not help smiling. She was about to say something when Adarsh got up from the table and went up to the singer. Swadheenta wondered what he was saying to him.
Her question was answered soon. The guy started another song, 

"When I saw you standin there 
I bout fell out my chair ...

Baby, I'd love you to want me 
The way that I want you
The way that it should be... "

Adarsh looked at her and smiled. Oh God! Why was he doing this. 

When they were returning Adarsh said, 
"You know till now I was not sure, but tonight your eyes have given me my answer. So let me make one thing clear, for my mother , the happiness of her two kids is more important than anything. If she finds that we really love each other, she would happily accept her dim witted incompetent assistant as her son's girlfriend. You can be sure of that. But if you still insist we will keep this relationship from her as long as you want."

Swadheenta nodded. Then hesitatingly put her palm over Adarsh's. 

Adarsh was very happy tonight. He decided to share it with his brother. When he reached Abhay and Simmi's room, the couple had indulged in their favorite pastime, 

Simmi: "You know I hear the rumor of  so many affairs in these parties but never thought I'd have to hear about my own mother in laws affair. I didn't know where to hide my face "

Abhay:"You know dear, what goes around comes around I am pretty sure it's your mother who has spread these rumors. Now it has boomeranged on her own daughter. Why didn't she offer you her expensive pallu to hide"

Simmi "Stop blaming my mother. It is your mother whose affairs have become the talk of the town."

"Affairs? What do you mean by affairs? These people have the habit of making a mountain out of a mole hill. I think you should stop going to these high society parties now. Mom was right. I will get your application form tomorrow itself"
Abhay was visibly irritated now. He had a lot of patience with Simmi and mostly blew all her complaints and allegations in humor. But today she was crossing the limits. That too with regarding Mom. He was about to leave the room when he saw Adarsh standing 

"Bhai.. When did you come back?  So how was the date?"

"It was great,  she has finally agreed"

Wow... Adarsh Bhaiya, that  is such a great news. So how did you manage to pull off this miracle. That too in the first date itself? 
Simmi forgot her own problems and was excited about Adarsh.
Soon the trio was seen discussing Adarsh's love affair over a late night cup of coffee. 

Edited by Idiotboxer - 7 years ago
Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear it was a nice Update really enjoyed it a lot will wait eagerly for the next update dear 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Swadheenta gave in pretty easily! Adarsh is a charmer, isn't he... Awesome...
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Swadarsh ❤️
such a understanding &lovly couple Swadheenta sweet Girl 😳 and adarsh! God im loving him and of course Swadarsh more that before priti,U,olsen made sure this.
🤗 🤗 for PM &lovly update
Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aimsha

Thanks for the update dear it was a nice Update really enjoyed it a lot will wait eagerly for the next update dear 

You are welcome. 
Will update soon 😳