Horns Of A Dilemma - An insane fanfic. updated ch 26 on page 30 - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
😆 Adarsh &Auto-driver..
Swadarsh meeting wasn't Bad 👏
Waiting for next..
🤗 for PM
Nice update...autodriver and Adarsh awesome..
Swadarsh meeting was sweet
finished reading the 3 parts
loved it
do continue soon
Originally posted by Aimsha

Thanks for the update dear it was really a nice part really enjoyed it pls update soon waiting eagerly 
you are welcome.😊
Originally posted by Sana_Jannat

😆 Adarsh &Auto-driver..
Swadarsh meeting wasn't Bad 👏
Waiting for next..
🤗 for PM
Yaa...the auto driver took him for a ride , both literally and figuratively 😆
Originally posted by chemgirl

Nice update...autodriver and Adarsh awesome..
Swadarsh meeting was sweet
Thank you ..glad you liked it, swadarsh taking baby steps.😊
Originally posted by .rumki.

finished reading the 3 parts
loved it
do continue soon
thank you 😊
will try and update soon

CHAPTER 4
It was past twelve in the night. 
Adarsh was about to get down the stairs for fetching some water when he noticed some moving shadows outside mom's study. Without making any noise, he tiptoed to that direction. 

" Where are your manners guys? "

Abhay and Simmi were so startled that they were about to fall one over the other. They had been leaning against the door trying to snoop on God knows what. 

" Sshhh... Listen carefully. Can you hear something? "
Simmi and Abhay literally held his head against the door. A melodious song was playing, 

Tumse mil ke, aisa laga tumse mil ke
Armaan huye poore dil ke.. 

But wait...!!!  Mom never plays songs while working.. And good heavens!  She is humming it too. 
Adarsh looked towards his brother and sister in law in disbelief. They gave him an " Yes, it's happening for real " glance. Suddenly the music stopped. They heard footsteps approaching the door. Looks like mom has got a whiff. All the three of them ran from there as if their lives depended on it. The boys managed to enter Adarsh's room but poor Simmi was halfway through when Suhasini opened the door. 

" Who's there?  Simmi,  is that you? 
Simmi stopped on her tracks and stood like a statue. 
Suhasini came to her and asked, 
" What are you doing here at this time of the night?  What happened to your beauty sleep of 8 hours? "

Simmi couldn't get a word out of her mouth. Suhasini looked at her form top to bottom again and then as if she suddenly chanced upon something said, 
" Oh my god!!!  Do you have the habit of walking in your sleep?. My goodness!  What else have your parents hidden from us?"

Simmi was miserable now.  She was cursing Abhay in her mind for leaving her alone at the mercy of her mother in law  like that. Today she is going to make him sleep on the couch for sure. She gathered some courage and explained ,

"Please believe me mom, I don't have any such habit. It's just that I was unable to sleep so thought of checking on you"
She stopped and tried to gauge Suhasini's reaction who was still looking at her incredulously. Simmi tried to butter her a little, 
"Can I get you a cup of coffee, mom "

Suhasini was even more incredulous. What is the matter with her ? The girl who never gets a glass of water for herself was offering to make coffee for her. However she didn't let it show on her face. 
"Fine ...if you are insisting. But please don't put more than a spoon of sugar in it. Your sudden extra sweetness today is already enough to give me diabetes."

Saying this she left from there. Simmi breathed a sigh of relief. Abhay and Adarsh finally came out of their hiding and started laughing seeing her so miserable. This enraged her more. 
" Stop laughing and come with me to the kitchen. You have to make coffee for Mom. And don't dare to sleep on the bed tonight.!! 
She warned Abhay and left. 

Couple of days later Swadheenta was sitting in the office and reading the card in her hand again and again. 

Adarsh Sinha, IAS. 
           Office of the undersecretary. 
           Ministry of home affairs, 
           Government of India 
           Son of advocate Suhasini Sinha. 

No!  Sorry. The last line was not written in the card, but everytime she remembers the name Adarsh Sinha,  it comes with the tag of "son of Suhasini Sinha ". Yes, Suhasini Sinha, her boss. She got this information after talking to Shraddha about Adarsh. Her friend has given him a perfect  10 but followed it with this explosive revelation. There is no way she can date this guy. No never. 

"If you had ever read your law books with so much concentration then I am sure you would not be embarrassing yourself and me time and again infront of the clients "

Swadheenta almost jumped on her seat. Suhasini was back to reading her files after throwing this sarcastic dart at her assistant.  How long had she been noticing her ?. Does she know that it was Adarsh's card in her hand?  Does she know that her son has asked her assistant out ? Swadheenta felt as if she has been caught with her pants down. But the worst was yet to come. 

"If you are done with your thesis on that card can we talk some work now? " 
Mam was at her sarcastic best today.
Swadheenta struggled to get back her voice. She just nodded in the affirmative. 

"Great then.  You remember that today at 2 o'clock we have the hearing of the Taneja vs Raheja case. So do one thing, take my car, go to my house and get the file of Mr Raheja as soon as possible. My daughter in law will be there,  she will show you to my study. The shelves are numbered alphabetically so I don't think you will have much trouble in getting it. I have already told my driver, he will take you there "

Swadheenta could not believe what she heard. What!  She has to go to mam's  home now?  No this can't be happening to her. What if that Adarsh Sinha is there? What if someone finds out about them.. Relax Swadheenta!!  Take a deep breath. There is no need to get so charged up. They haven't even started dating as yet. So no one is going to find out anything. 
Seeing her silent,  Suhasini asked 
" You have any problem with this? "

" Ah.. Nothing mam. I will get the files here on time . Don't worry "
Mam was already angry with her.  She didn't want to annoy her any further. So she left for Sinha house praying fervently that she doesn't get to face Adarsh Sinha there.

Edited by Idiotboxer - 7 years ago
Loving this...its so damn funny...poor Simmi...the guys left her to face their mom...it was so funny...the coffee and sleeping on the couch part 😉

so is Suhasini actually dating someone?

Looking forward to swadarsh meeting
Originally posted by chemgirl

Loving this...its so damn funny...poor Simmi...the guys left her to face their mom...it was so funny...the coffee and sleeping on the couch part 😉

so is Suhasini actually dating someone?

Looking forward to swadarsh meeting
Thank you. 
Simmi had to face Suhasini 's ire alone. 😆
Stay tuned for unraveling of Suhasini's secret 😉