Dahleez

Horns Of A Dilemma - An insane fanfic. updated ch 26 on page 30 - Page 22

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
CHAPTER 25

"Don't look at me like that. I have to do this."
Adarsh said firmly

"No Bhai, please reconsider your decision. I am sure there will be some other solution. Don't repeat what I did. It would completely break Mom."
Abhay pleaded him

"Wait a minute. Do you seriously think that I am going to run away with Swadheenta?...I can never think of doing such a thing"
Adarsh said

"Then why are you going to Chennai ?"
Simmi asked, puzzled

"To own up...yes, I have decided that I should come clean with my would be father...err..father in law."
Adarsh said, still in doubt himself

"You mean to say you are going to tell him that we plotted to..."
Simmi asked in disbelief

Adarsh nodded

"I wonder how you became an IAS officer. Don't you understand that after knowing the truth Mr. Ramakrishnan will not only kick you out of Chennai but also out of Swadheenta's life. And then him and mom are going to patch up. Rest you can very well imagine"
Abhay warned

"Atleast someone will get back his love...Don't stop me Abhay. I have made up my mind."
Saying this Adarsh walked away.

"What are we going to do now ?"
Simmi asked Abhay.

"I have no idea"
Abhay shook his head.

Adarsh left for Chennai the next morning itself. He did not inform Suhasini about it as he was afraid she might stop him. He asked Abhay and Simmi to cover up for him. But the two had something else in mind.

Not seeing Adarsh at the breakfast  table, Suhasini asked,
"Did he leave for office early today? He should have told me."

"Actually Mom, he is on a leave"
Abhay said heasitantly

"Leave ? For what?"
Suhasini furrowed her eyebrows

"For going to Chennai"
Simmi blurted out

"Come again?...Did you just say Chennai?"
Suhasini asked in disbelief

"Yes Mom, he asked us not to tell you, but we thought you should know it"
 Abhay stopped to gauge her reaction. The furrow on her forehead was still there.

He continued,
"He has gone to admit to all the schemings we had done to separate Mr. Ramakrishnan and you."

"So, why did you decide to disobey your brother and share this with me.?"
Suhasini asked.

"Mom, now only you can do something. Please stop him. If Mr. Ramakrishnan knows the truth, he will never agree for their marriage. You very well know his nature."
Abhay tried to persuade her.

"I think it is a good thing that he is owning up to his mistakes on his own. This shows he is becoming mature and responsible. I don't get why he should be stopped from doing this?"
Suhasini reasoned

"So Mom, is this the only reason that you are not ready to stop him? Or is it because this will help clear the misunderstanding between Mr. Ramakrishnan and you?"
Simmi asked curtly. She had clearly lost her patience with her mother in law. Why was the lady so stubborn?

Suhasini threw a pointed glance at her and said,
"I can see that you are speaking your mother's language. You feel that I am the villain in your lives, isn't it?"

Abhay realized that the matter was getting out of hand. He tried to manage the situation
"No Mom, it's nothing like that. She is just too concerned about Adarsh bhai. That is why she said such a thing without thinking."

"I did not speak without thinking Abhay. I seriously do not understand why she does not want Adarsh and Swadheenta to unite."
Simmi was not ready to move from her stand this time.

Suhasini looked at her and said sternly,
"I am not entitled to give you clarifications for my actions. So if you are done with your breakfast, kindly leave the table and let me have my meal peacefully."

Hearing this Simmi got up and stormed out of the dining area. Abhay looked at his mother helplessly. Suhasini understood his dilemma and said,
"You don't need my permission to console your wife."

After Abhay left, Suhasini tried to concentrate on the food but could not. She was fuming at this audacity of her daughter in law. At the same time she knew that Simmi had a point. She had done nothing to help Adarsh and Swadheenta. On the contrary, she had made things more difficult for them.
As she was lost in her thoughts, her phone started ringing. It was an unknown number. She picked up the call. A female voice spoke from the other side,
"Hello, may I talk to Suhasini Sinha"

Suhasini: "Yes, speaking."

The lady: "Hello Suhasiniji, this is Revathy. Swadheenta's mother."

Suhasini was taken by surprise. She did not know what to say.
Revathy continued,
"I am really sorry to disturb you like this, but I had to call you. The situation is really getting out of control here."

Suhasini : "Why? What happened?"

Revathy then explianed everything to her hearing which Suhasini got up from the chair and said angrily,
"This man, how dare he slap my son!"
Saying this she put down the phone and hurried out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏
poor adarsh .
abhay -simmi both had point.
Swadheenta's mom informed
Let's See what Suhasini Will do .
parisjtaime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg what a chapter

poor Adarsh got slapped and now Suha won't leave Vijay. I doubt she'll be together with him again but idk what will happen to swadarsh
Idiotboxer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

👏
poor adarsh .
abhay -simmi both had point.
Swadheenta's mom informed
Let's See what Suhasini Will do .

thanks 😳
hopefullyy Suhasini will see sense now
Idiotboxer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: parisjtaime

omg what a chapter

poor Adarsh got slapped and now Suha won't leave Vijay. I doubt she'll be together with him again but idk what will happen to swadarsh

YES, Suhasini will not leave Vijay. Let's see how she deals with him
Idiotboxer thumbnail

Glad you liked it 😳
Idiotboxer thumbnail
CHAPTER 26

This is what happened after Adarsh reached Chennai.
He was about to knock on the door of Mr. Ramakrishnan's house when someone pulled him from behind.

"What the heck are you doing here?"
Swadheenta asked in a low voice.

"I need to talk to your father"
Adarsh said

"Have you gone out of your mind? Don't you understand the gravity of the situation?"
Swadheenta said in disbelief

"I know and that is why I need to talk. I will tell him everything and leave it up to him to decide. It's okay if he gets mad at me after knowing the truth."
Adarsh said firmly

"He is already mad at you. It will be better for you to leave this place before he sees you."
Swadheenta said anxiously.

"Please Swadheenta , try and understand. I want to clear the air between him and Mom."
Adarsh insisted.

Just then the door opened and out came Mr. Ramakrishnan. He saw the two of them and shouted angrily,
"Swadheenta..what are you doing with that guy?"

Swadheenta and Adarsh were too shocked to react. Mr. Ramakrishnan came and pulled his daughter away. He took her inside the house. Adarsh too followed them.

Seeing him come Mr. Ramakrishnan blasted him,
"Stay away from my daughter. If I see you again near her, I will..."

"Please Sir, listen to me just once. I did not come here to meet Swadheenta. I came to meet you. I wanted to talk about Mom."
Adarsh urged.

"I dont want to hear anything about you or your Mom. Now leave."
Mr. Ramakrishnan said indignantly

"I think you should listen to him once"
Revathy said, coming in.

Mr. Ramakrishnan looked at her. Then he looked at Swadheenta. She was looking miserable.

"Alright, what do you want to say?"
Mr. Ramakrishnan asked Adarsh.

Adarsh then explained everything about how he had planned to separate them. He also revealed what had actually happened on that night when Mr. Ramakrishnan left the Sinha House.
"I am sorry for what happened. Please forgive us."
Adarsh said apologetically.

Mr. Ramakrishnan completely lost his cool. Before anyone could stop him, he slapped Adarsh hard on his face.
"This is the person you wanted to marry? One who plots against his own mother. Not only that he involved you too in his stupid plan"
Mr. Ramakrishnan was fuming

"I am really sorry Appa. We did not mean to hurt you."
Swadheenta tried to explain. She was almost in tears on seeing Appa slap Adarsh.

"But still you did. I was always so proud of you, but this time you have let me down."
Saying this Mr. Ramakrishnan went inside his room and closed the door.

"I think you should leave now Adarsh. Vijay is not in his right mind now. Let him calm down a bit. I am sure he will understand your situation."
Revathy said to Adarsh.

Adarsh nodded. Then he looked at Swadheenta and wished her a silent goodbye. Who knows when they will be able to meet again.

Adarsh was waiting at the airport for his fligt when he got a call. It was Mom.

"Hello Adarsh. Where are you now?"
Suhasini asked

"I...I am not in Delhi. I had some important official work here in ..um.."
Adarsh fumbled

"I know you are in Chennai. Now listen to me. Don't leave from there until I tell you.  Do you understand ?"
Suhasini instructed

"But Mom, I have my flight in 2 hours"
Adarsh said

"No need to board that flight. I have booked two rooms in a hotel. I will send you the address. Go there and wait for my next instructions. "
Suhasini said and hung up.

What was the matter with Mom. Why was she speaking like a character of some spy movie? Adarsh wondered. Nevertheless he picked up his luggage and left for the hotel.

About 4 to 5 hours later there was a knock on the door. Adarsh opened it and was surprised to find both his parents standing.
Before he could even react, Suhasini hurried inside followed by Manohar. Behind them was a train of staff carrying colorful boxes and packages.

"Mom  Dad..what are you doing here? And what are these?"
Adarsh asked, pointing at the boxes.

"I will explain everything. Let me catch  a breath first."
Suhasini said, sitting down on the sofa.

Adarsh looked at his father cluelessly.

Manohar gave him a smile and said,
"Well these are shagun, for your marriage. We have brought this for Mr. Ramakrishnan and family."

"What?"
Adarsh could not hide his shock.

"Your father is right. We have come here to fix your marriage with Swadheenta. Now get ready fast. We have to go and meet the Ramakrishnans"

Suhasini explained

"Now..are you mad? It is 9 O'clock in the night."
Adarsh pointed out

"I don't care. I need to talk to that man right now. Are you coming with us or shall we leave?"
Suhasini asked

"OK..OK..I am coming. Give me two minutes"
Adarsh said and left to get ready.

Mr. Ramakrishnan was still inside his room. He was lost so deep in thoughts that he had not realised that it got so late. There was a knock on the door.
He opened to find Revathy.

"It's getting late. I should leave now. Please take care of Swadheenta. I have never seen her so weak. Poor girl is torn between her father and her..."
She paused

" I will get you a rickshaw."
Mr. Ramakrishnan tried to change the topic

"I think you should give her a chance. Adarsh is not such a bad person. You should have faith in your daughter's choice"
Revathy said as Mr. Ramakrishnan accompanied her towards the exit.

Just then a taxi pulled over infront of their main gate. Another one came and pulled over behind it.
Suhasini and Manohar got down from the first one. They came forward and greeted them.
"Good evening. If you don't mind, can we come in?"

parisjtaime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
woah what a twist

Can't believe Suha didn't do anything and instead came forward with the shagun.

Why does it look like that the couples Suhman and Vijrev are getting back together
chemgirl thumbnail
Awesome update...i was hoping that Mr Ramakrishnan and Suhasini are gonna fight but thank God she calmed down 
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! 👏 surprisingly Suhasini -Manohor Brought Shagun and Revathy is as expected tried to make Ramakrishnan understand.
Let's see what happen.