Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: aru_27

interesting prologue
please continue soon.

thanks aru...will update soon...
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A Very Happy New Year ,dear ! How soon is 'soon' ??????   Waiting for the update. Thoght it will be our New Year gift ?
Vishakha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: premap

A Very Happy New Year ,dear ! How soon is 'soon' ??????   Waiting for the update. Thoght it will be our New Year gift ?

Pre...soon means this time by an hour...yes it is you'll new year gift

hopefully you'll like it...
Vishakha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
               A Very Happy New Year My Dear Buddies!!!! So finally, finally I'm gonna update the much awaited First part of the story...Hopefully the update will be worth- waiting...HOPEFULLY...I'm assuming fingers crossed...So lets just start with the story now, or else you'll kick me for lecturing you...😆😆😆😆...So here we go...

P.S:- Dream - Italic.

Part 1

"Oh, STOP IT...hahahahaha...please stop it...my stomach is paining", shouted kalpana while laughing hard.

"OH NO...NO ...Kalpana dear...not now...you provoked me now you have to suffer", laughed the man while tickling her hard.

"Ok...Ok baba SORRY...Sorry for that prank...please stop it ...please", laughed Kalpana, her eyes full of tears, tears of mirth, tears of happiness, her eyes shining with twinkle, her smile vibrant, her skin glowing with happiness, joy...joy of being with the one who you love, joy of being in that person's arms who equally love you with all his being.

"I LOVE YOU", smiled Kalpana, her cheeks red, blushing hard, gaze downcast, biting her lips.

"Oh don't...don't do that...you don't what 'you biting your lips' does to me...its only mine right to love you...to bite you sweetheart", said he, biting her earlobe slightly.

"PREEEMMM", moaned Kalpana, holding his shoulder for support, digging her nails there.

"He knows mine weak point", thought Kalpana, making faces.

"What?", said Prem, giving lop-sided smile, mischievous twinkle in his eyes, heart full of love and pride, seeing his effect on her.

Suddenly Prem's expression changed, his eyes which held love few seconds ago now held anger, his face which was reflecting happiness few minutes before, now was showing disgust, his arms which was holding her waist protectively yet very gently, suddenly tightened around her, nails digging her skin, Kalpana flinched.

Kalpana looked towards Prem, seeing his expressions changing, she got scared, she tried to loosened his grip, tried to wriggle out of his arms but Prem pulled her closer, very close, till there was no gap between them, his breath hitting her face, Kalpana shivered, his eyes very red, blood red, showing his anger.

Suddenly she felt a push and then she was on the ground, hitting her back hard, she flinched slightly, but, moved back seeing Prem moving angrily towards her, like a predator. He bend down to her level and pulled her hair hard, Kalpana cried, her eyes now brimming with tears of hurt, pain, she cried, "PREEMM".

"What happen, what happen you bitch...you Sl*t... what an actress you are...Bit*h?", spat Prem angrily, pulling Kalpana's face closer to his.

"PREM?", said Kalpana, stunned, astonished on the words used by him. For Her.

"What you thought...I'll never know...I'll never get to know what you were doing behind my back...having an affair with mine own brother...what happened shocked how do I know your reality, sweetheart", questioned Prem smirking.

"Wh...what are you saying Prem...are you out of your mind...leave me you are hurting me Prem", shouted Kalpana, trying to free herself from his painful grip.

"Oh no, darling you did wrong, wrong by cheating me...behind mine back WITH MINE BROTHER!!!!!", yelled Prem, slapping her hard, her cheeks red with his finger prints.
"Prem...please listen to me...al...Ahhh", he yanked her hairs hard and straitened her, making her stand on her feet, he again pushed her hard, shouting, "YOU DIRT".

Kalpana closed her eyes, knowing she'll hit the ground hard, but she was saved by a pair of strong arms who caught hold her, by her shoulder. She opened her eyes and it shined with hope, "RAGHAV", came a whisper from her lips. His eyes locked with hers.

"RAGHAAAVVV", she heard a voice yelled his name from her behind, they turned and Raghav was greeted with a strong punch just above his jaw, and he fall out of shock and pain.

"RAGHAAAVVV", Kalpana tried to help him, but was yanked back to Prem, who once again slapped her hard, her lips started to bleed, but her heart was bleeding more  and the pain there was nothing then what she felt here, her love doubting her love. Their Love.

"YOU ARE A SL*T", he roared in anger.

"Prem...Listen to me please", said Raghav trying to get up from the ground, his jaw bleeding.

"YOU CHEAT, I LOVED YOU AND YOU, YOU BETRAYED ME WITH MY BROTHER, YOU CHEAT, TELL ME HOW MUCH HE PAID YOU, YOU SOLD YOURSLEF TO HIM, YOU SL*T, HOW COULD YOU", he grabbed her hair as he pulled her and pushed her, hitting her with the wall, her head started to bleed.

"OM, STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING, LISTEN TO ME THIS IS ALL A TRAP, SOMEONE WANTS TO FRAME US, SHE LOVES YOU PREM, PLEASE", Raghav screamed as he tried to reach for Kalpana, to help her but Prem pulled him away and started beating him muttering, " You also broke my trust", "She was right", "You both were backstabbing me", "You both were physically involved with each other"...

Kalpana tried to stop Prem, helping Raghav.

"PREEEMMM", shouted Kalpana, getting up from the bed straight, her forehead full of sweat, her eyes full of tears and her cheeks having the traces of her tears, dried tears.

"Kalpana", came a whisper from her side, she turned and found Raghav, her husband, seeing her with concerned expression, worry written all over his face.
"Its Okay...Kalpana...it was a dream...its okay... relax", said Raghav gently as if consoling a small baby.

"Raghav", cried Kalpana, hugging him, crying, hiding her face in his chest...she knows even if no one was there with her, for her, her husband, her only friend 'Raghav' will always be there for her even if her love will not believe him, she know her best friend will do. Even though there will always be a void in her heart for not getting her love forever, the larger part of her heart will always cherish what she got in exchange of her love. A husband who respects you, trust you, understands you, support you, encourage you and is a best friend to you. A girl, can live without love in a marriage if one has all this factor in her relation with her husband, and is the lucky one to have got someone like Raghav as her life partner.

Her face broke into smile when she remember how Raghav supported her, even though even he got betrayal from his love, he took a stand for her and married her to save her reputation.

FLASHBACK

The Singhania family was gathered around the hall, seeing the images of Raghav and Kalpana in a compromise position, kissing each other, making love. They were stunned to say the least. Some were in denial, some disappoint, some disbelief and some smirking. Their Plan Worked. Finally.

"Prem and YOU are believing this images...Like seriously and not believing your love and brother", said Sammy, the youngest Singhania, he just cant believe his brother om was believing this god damn pictures but not his own big brother who love him immensely and his love and equally loves him.

"Yes, Prem, Sammy is right, i know this is not photoshopped, but there can be other reasons as well...i don't think it is right to doubt, Raghav and Kalpana", said Gauri, supporting  them, Dada, Dadi, Sammy, Priyanka and Priya supporting them.

"But what about this Images", said Vikram pointing towards the images in front of them.

All this while, Raghav and Kalpana was standing in a corner grasping the reality. What Happened To Their Life All Of A Sudden.

"Okay, now enough...I don't know about this pictures but WE know that we did nothing wrong, Prem someone is trying to create misunderstand among us, and you are letting them fool you, please don't do this...you'll regret it later", said Raghav trying to make him understand the situation.

"Oh...yes now that both of your's reality is front of all... you both are acting...what an actress you'll are...i must say that", taunted Prem.

"This...This girl is a dirt and Maya was right she is just trying to seduce rich man into bed and marry them to live a luxurious life", said Prem pointing towards Kalpana, who by now was standing like a statue, numb, with all this accusation, her self-respect broke, and it was broken by the same man who few minutes ago broke her heart. Yes, she was poor, but for her, her self-respect was everything, it was more then her life and today she lost it. Forever.

She moved. She slowly started to move towards the door, NO, she cant stand here now, all was over, her life, her dreams, everything and all of this was because of this people living in this house. So she cant stay here even for a minute. She was leaving, when she felt a hand holding her wrist, she stopped and turned.

Raghav was holding her wrist, his chocolate-brown eyes locked with her hazel-brown eyes, his grip tightened around her wrist and he dragged her in middle of the family, his head held high, his body stiff with firmness and his face devoid of any emotions, he pulled Kalpana in front of his family and bend down on his knees. She heard gasp from every side but she ignored it because her focus was only on Raghav, she was not able to divert her gaze, his gaze held her captive.

"Kalpana, I know we don't love each other, damn we are not even friends, but now, here I am proposing you to marry me, please marry me...please", said Raghav.
Kalpana was shocked no doubt but she felt some warmness enveloped her suddenly, she don't know why, she don't want to do it, her heart was numb and her mind blank, it was her remaining piece of self-respect she wanted to preserve back but still, her body reacted on its own and her head nodded back a "YES" to him. She was shocked.

Now everyone's gaze turned to Maya, Raghav's girlfriend, they don't know what's happening here and what will happen in future. "Enough is Enough Raghav!!! what is all this, first you were cheating me and now when you got caught instead of Sorry...here you are proposing for marriage...your MISTRESS...I'm the victim...you cheat...I LOVED YO...", yelled Maya with tears.

"Enough Maya, Enough...who was cheating who and who loved who...both of us know and now your are insulting mine would be wife by calling her a mistress...she is my would be wife so better speak with dignity...understand you better understand", Raghav yelled cutting her words.

"LEAVE...NOW...AND NEVER TURN BACK", yelled Raghav, showing her the ways towards the door.

Listening Raghav's words first she got scared that he now knows that she is behind all this misunderstanding drama, but then smiled that even though he knew now, no one will believe him at first and the most important he don't have any evidence against her. But now leaving the Singhania mansion means leaving Prem, her love but for now she has to leave but soon she'll be back here soon with the title of Mrs. Singhania soon. She gazed at Prem, somewhat crazily and left.

Prem stood still, his heart hurt, aching, his brother and his love cheated him and now getting married. CHEATING bas***dS, he thought. After Maya left, Raghav walked towards Prem, slowly and stood in front of him and said, "Prem, i know you are misunderstanding us...and now I'm tried of explain to you that listen to your heart, to your family but no you don't want to...then be it...even i don't care and if you and anyone in the family think that we had an affair then be it...i don't care because now she is going to be mine wife...you know Prem...I'm feeling sorry...sorry for you that you have lost a precious gems in your blindness and i know you'll regret it because soon the truth will come out and let me tell you till the time you will realize your mistake the time would have gone and you will lose everything, Because today  you lost your Brother And your love and in future she will be MINE wife and i will not allow  anything from her past to be around her...to hurt her so that means i will see to it that you are not around her to remind her of her HAUNTED past", saying this he turned around to his family and ordered them to let the preparations for marriage began and he wants to get married in 2 days.

And in 2 days they were sitting in the mandap getting married, they were broken, kalpana don't know how the days went by and she is becoming Mrs. Raghav Singhania, but still her heart said that its right. EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT. But still she was crying for her lost love. Raghav, himself was broken, his love, Maya broke him, his heart, but he have responsibilities, and now a wife as well to look after, he will now not try to proof his and Kalpana's innocence in front of Prem because he knows one day truth will be out, he has to take acre of kalpana now, she is hurt. Raghav looked at his side and saw her sitting beside him, crying silently but now he couldn't do anything for her, one day everything will be out and that day if she want, he will leave her but now it was important for him to keep her safe and Singhania mansion is the only place where Raghav can protect her freely and being his wife, he will have all the right to look after her. He promised himself, till the truth is not out and prem don't come back to his love and take her, he will take care of her on his brothers behalf. Hopefully it will not be too late for his brother to understand his mistake.

The wedding rounds started. She was crying while taking the 7 vows of her marriage. Her love didn't trust her. She has lost her love to someone else and now she has to marry his brother with whom he point finger that she was having physical relationship. "How can he think like that, we were in a relationship since 5 years", she thought as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Brother you did wrong, I know you will regret later but then i hope it will be too late", he thought while tying mangalsutra around her neck.
"You are now man and women, marriage is over".

FLASHBACK END

"Kalpana", whispered Raghav slowly in her ears.

"Hmm", she hummed, she was sleepy again, she always feels peace when she is in his arms, she don't know why but she do feel peace.

"Sleep", he said lovingly and made her lie down on bed and he himself lie down beside her and patted her and slowly they both again fell asleep and in the middle of the night, unknowingly they both hugged each other finding solace there.

So how's it?...I know not so good but not bad as well I'm hoping!!!! Actually the thing I just lose my grip on writing because you know I don't update regularly...so it takes me time to get a grip on myself but still I had promised myself that I'll give you all update on the new year...so I'm!!

Hmm...so finally who's who game is over...so how's your reaction...shocked...amused...stunned or speechless..

Do let me know your opinions and hit like and comment, if you all want...

Thank you And A Very Happy, Prosperous, Charming, Full Of Joy, Blissful year ahead all of you...Love you All...😳😳😳😳.

don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely first part
Do continue
Thanks for the pm
Niki1980 thumbnail
Happy New Year...Thanks for pm...nice story
Naazrt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update buddy
thanks for pm
Naazrt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Naazrt

lovely update buddy
thanks for pm

A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO
naharkhan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update raghav take a stand for kalpi very nice prem such a jerk happy for ragna they got married love it dear thanks for update nd pm A very happy NewYear to you