Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome parts i loved them. Poor Aarti had a tough life. I feel like G3 is Yash mother. Plz continue Soon Sis.
Here is my new AarYa Story i hope you will love it.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4708712Edited by BusiMusi - 7 years ago
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting story
loved it
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Thanks B😆 I too have no clue in which direction this story will go 😆 I am using my phone so typing anything that comes to mind and posting befire i lose my efforts😆

I haven't had a chance ti read the rest but it sounds a bit like me. Your start something with no clue where it will lead. All the best though I have no clue how you do this on a phone.😲
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i am very surprised that G3 is the kind mom in this story.  Normally you make her the villain😆.
I am very interested to find out how they were married for 6 years and Yash is only finding out about Aarti's past and G3's involvement in her life.  
Looking forward to the next part.  ⭐️
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
oh hell bcoz of yash families aarya & ansh suffered a lot 😡
but aarti was suffering a lot bcoz of her so called grandparents 😡
they didn't even let aarti's nana nani to take her 😡
but gayetri maa gave her motherly love & prateek brotherly love 🤗
continue plz
RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsm Awsm Sharls. But still my questions n confusions prevail. Please break the suspenses soon.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part F
Aarti returned with the hot tea give it to Yash who drank slowly "Aarti those are your paintings right"
"Yes I did them when i was a teenager living at the orphanage"
"You lived with G3 and Prateek you said"
"Yes we had a small apartment in the back where we lived and ma did her sewing i still lived in the orphanage like my dadaji wanted and i was not adopted but i had the love of a mother and brother"
"But why was G3 ma living there where was her husband and family?"
"G3 ma told me she is a divorce her in laws forced her husband to divorce her and they kept her two children with them they did not know she was a few weeks pregnant with Prateek and she never informed them."
"How curel of them and her husband was a spineless man not to stand up for his wife, so how did she end up there?"
"Ma said she tried returning to her family but they refused to accept her back they blamed her for the divorce she has become an embrrassment to them. So her stayed one night on the streets walking and found herself at the gate of the orphanage the watchman was a kind man allowed her in while there sitting on the steps sharing a meal with the watchman he told her that the home needed help if she was interested she said yes and he took her to mert the matron who liked her on spot and hired her.G3 man told her that she was a divorce and pregnant no one there judged her they accepted her and she got a home there."
"Aarti I know when we met in secondary school I was a snob but you were a JKR always ready to fight but you were so cute the little orphan girl on scolarship the rising hockey star."
"And you my dashing hubby The Captain of The Cricket Team always sourrounded by girls throwing themselves on you. Always giving me the look like i was giving you a headache or that i had no right being in that school." she cutely pouted 
"Aaru even at that age i was attractive to you and wanted you as my girl but my family would not of accepted"
"Yashu your stepmother accepted me your bauji was kind to me, Pankaj bhayia and Vidhi are nice but your grandparents and buaji"
"Aaru baby i am so sorry they treated you so badly I am sorry they waited for when i was out of town on business to push both you and Ansh out of my life" he hugged her close to him tears rolling down freely from his eyes "Aarti i love you and Ansh so very much"
"And we love you too so very much" 
"Aarti I promise I will never leave you, and Ansh again that is a Yash Suraj Partap Scindhia promise"
Edited by Sharlene1410 - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely concept. Would like a 'flashback' of Aarti/ Yash meeting and marriage. But beautiful so far. Thanks for the trouble you taking to type the story on your mobile.
BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome updt sis⭐️ i loved it plz cont soon. I see great mind think alike sis you used a dialog Yash Suraj Pratap Scindhia promise in your ff,Ss,Os and i used the same words in my untittle AarYa Os.
AarYa Os:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4708712?pn=2Edited by BusiMusi - 7 years ago
zuby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update sharls everything is starting to make sense so yash is G3' son and prateek is his younger brother, I can't wait for the misunderstandings to be cleared, sweet is the love that yash and aarti have for each other...please update soon