Thank you πŸ˜‰
Asyawriting thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: preetiasya

REALLY VERY NICE

suspence ha!
did zoya really present or not?

Thank you, suspense is my second name yaar! What's an interesting question to ask!πŸ˜†
Asyawriting thumbnail
Originally posted by: anopama

Yay a new one 

So it is a story based on one night stand 
So asand and zoya met in party
They dance drank made out 
And asad believe he brought her home 
But the morning after she is not there 
And in her place is tanveer his bff
Who claimed asad confessed his love to her at party and brought her home 
So guessing the bitch us pregnant and wants asad as the daddy 
And i see 2 kids in banner so guessing
One zoya's and one tanveer
But will both claim asad as the fathers 
Waiting 
Cont

Thank you for your agreement on this story! πŸ˜† That's an interesting plot and maybe I'll write another story like this I didn't think about it before but thanks you gave me an idea πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³β€οΈ
Asyawriting thumbnail

~1~

Two year later.

Zoya woke up with red puffy eyes. Just like every day since two years. She did her daily routine and prepared herself for her interview at Dilshad's Constructions. She was really confident and she also knew that she needed it in order to achieve her goal.

As she was going to enter the building, she called her parents first.

"How are they?" She just said.

Ghafoor sighed deeply and looked at the baby girl sleeping on the bed.

"You should only care about your success Zoya. This mistake of yours is a shame to the family and you know it." He replied.

"I just want to know if they're okay." Zoya answered as tears were filling her eyes.

Ghafoor sighed once again and hung up. Zoya wiped her tears and entered the building. She was doing this for them, only for them.

She calmed herself and greeted the receptionist.

"Hello, I'm miss Farooqui and I'm here for the interview with Mr Khan."

"Well Miss Farooqui, Mr Khan's office is at the 15th story, the third office on your left." The receptionist said and Zoya thanked her then she smiled at her.

Zoya walked towards the office sure about herself. She just wanted to run from there but thinking about them gave her the assurance she needed.

She knocked at the door and she heard a:

"Come in." It was a deep voice which wasn't unknown to the woman. She entered the office but she stumbled over her own feet and landed on the floor in front of Mr Khan.

"Allah miyaan! I'm so sorry!" Asad turned around on hearing the familiar voice. He knew during this two years that he didn't dream about her this night. There she was, the woman of his dreams.

"Are you alright?" He asked extending a hand towards her. Zoya held his hand and got up.

"Thank.." Zoya was thanking him when she looked at him and realized that it was Asad!

"Hello, I'm Zoya Farooqui , I'm here for the job as a personal assistant..." She stuttered blushing deeply.

Asad was taken aback! She was going to be his P.A! On the other hand, Zoya was a bit ashamed of herself. How could she face him? After two years how could she face this man once again? She didn't want to be with such a man but she had to get the job. Hence she had to accept him as her boss and only a boss.

"Okay, well Miss Farooqui, you can sit down." Asad said and Zoya sighed deeply, he didn't remember her. Oh man, she was so wrong about it!

The interview was successful until Asad began asking her questions which were more a personal matter.

"Are you married Miss Farooqui?"

"Huh..I don't understand why you're asking me this Mr Khan, but I'm not married."

"Well, the reason is simple Miss Farooqui, it's not about sexism or anything like that, but being a married woman you could want to start a family with your husband, and I do love children but I don't want that my P.A leaves me in a few months because she is pregnant. In fact, it's for this reason that you're replacing Mrs Gomez." He said and Zoya nodded looking away. She missed them so much already!

"Hum..I totally understand Mr Khan.." She stuttered.

"Well that's all for me Miss Farooqui, I'll call you if you got the job." Zoya smiled at him and got up.

"Thank you!" She said and shook his hand.

"My pleasure." He said and to her surprise, he kissed the back of her hand. Zoya opened her eyes widely.

"Good..Goodbye Mr Khan!" She whispered. She basically ran out of the office and he, he just smiled.

Zoya went back home and just laid on her bed thinking about Asad. Did he remember the night? What if he wanted to.. No, it was only a night stand.. A night stand which caused the birth of twins.. her treasures, Mahira and Ahsan.

She got up instantly to call them once again, she just hoped that someone else than her parents would pick up the phone, as she knew that they won't let her talk to them. She dialed Humeira's phone and waited for her to pick it.

"Bhaji!" Humeira exclaimed on seeing Zoya's phone number. She picked it up instantly.

"Asalamu'alaikum Humzie." Zoya said at the verge of crying.

"Wa'alaikum salam bhaji! How are you?"

"I'm okay. What about you?"

"I'm fine bhaji."

"Can I talk to Mahira and Ahsan?" Zoya asked and Humeira smiled sadly.

"Ji baji. I'm going to get them." Humeira said and ran around the house to look after her nephew and niece. She found them in the kitchen with one of the maids. Like always, her parents would ignore them completely.

"Mahira, Ahsan! Mom is on the phone!" She said but not too loud to not get caught by her parents. Mahira and Ahsan giggled and Humeira put the phone on speaker.

"Mahira? Ahsan?" Zoya called and both of them said:

"Mama!" Zoya smiled on hearing them. She just wanted to hear their voice.

Unfortunately, Mr Siddiqui and Raziya heard them so they walked to the kitchen and Raziya grabbed Humeira's arm and she slapped her.

"Don't dare to speak to this musibat magnet ever again!" Raziya threatened and Zoya heard her.

Then Raziya picked the phone and threw it on the floor. It broke into a million of pieces.

Mahira and Ahsan were crying because of the scene playing in front of their innocent eyes.

Ghafoor was getting annoyed by their cries so he called the maid.

"Sonali! Bring them out of there!" He roared and Sonali brought the twins outside.

Zoya was crying on imagining what could be happening to her children and sister right now. She feared for their life.

On the other hand, Asad was happy that he had finally found the woman of his dreams. In fact he used to dream about Zoya during these past two years. That's why he didn't believe Tanveer when she said that she was the one he slept with.

Flashback.

Tanveer had served the food while Asad was still disorientated. He went to his room and on looking around, he noticed the small earring on his bed. He left the room and went back to the dining room and he saw that Tanveer had two earrings on.

"Now I want you to tell me the truth!" He roared. "You're not the woman I slept with!" He shouted and Tanveer was scared.

"I swear Jammy! You are.."

"I'm nothing! I remember the night Tanveer and you clearly are not the woman I slept with!" Asad argued and Tanveer hissed in annoyance before leaving. Asad pulled his hair back before looking at the earring in his hand.

"I will find you Zoya, I promise.."

~2~

Edited by Asyawriting - 7 years ago
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vry nice update 
So zoya hs twins .. waiting fr asad reaction 
N y humaira calling zoya as bhabhi n not nahi or api ??
Well waitng fr the nxt prt ..n thnkew fr the pm
πŸ‘
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow my comment give idea of new story
Nice 
But back to this story
Love the update 
So 2 yrs pass 
Zoya going for an interview at DC
Both recognized eaxh other