Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

nice promo... in mess
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Part 2

After breakfast, Zoya went inside to take her car keys. No one was in d hall except Asad. Tanveer seeing him alone came near n put her hands on his shoulders. Asad did not bothered to tuk off her hands as always as he is blinded by her being traditional.

"Jammy, don't u think Zoya sud not have wore formal on d next day of her wedding?" asked Tanveer, "People will think dat Zoya has no respect for her culture."

"Tanu," said Asad suddenly recalling Zoya teln him to call her as Tanveer but he ignored her warning, "Tanu, its her choice. She can wear wat she wants."

"But Jammy, Najma will get spoilt cuz of her," said Tanveer.

Asad lost into thoughts.

"Don't worry, Tanu. Najma will not get spoilt cuz of Zoya," said Asad.

Zoya who was watching everything got angry. She went to d kitchen.

"Asad thinks dat Najma wearing clothes like me means her getn spoilt," thinks Zoya sadly, "Asad can never change his thinking. He even did not put away her hands."

She tuk a knife 4m d fruit bowl n cut some pieces of apples n oranges on a plate. She then pressed it on her left wrist. Blood started cumn out of her cut wrist. She was careful not to cut her veins. She lied down d floor letn out a scream to attract everyone's attention. She then closed her eyes pretending to be unconscious. Najma came to d kitchen hearing her scream n was shocked to see d horrifying sight before her.

"Ammi, bhaijaan, Zeenat aapi, come here," shouted Najma.

Asad was abt to leave d house wen he heard Najma's scream n rushed to d kitchen. He is shocked to see Zoya is lying unconscious while bleeding 4m her left wrist. Dilshad, Najma n Zeenat aapi were lukn worriedly at her. Tanveer too came pretended to be shocked.

"Wat happened to Zoya?" asked Asad shockingly.

"I came in d kitchen n saw Zoya like dis," replied Najma shockingly.

"I will call doctor," said Zeenat.

Asad felt pain on seeing Zoya like dat. He recalled how Zoya was buried in Mangalpur n how she was abt to die due to live wire in bathtub. He picked her up in his arms n tuk her to their room as others followed him. Tanveer was jealous to see Zoya in Asad's arms. Zoya felt nice at 1st but then cringed at his touch recalling how he let Tanveer put her hands on his shoulders n how he said dat Najma will not get spoiled cuz of her. She thinks dat he will pay for talking to Tanveer especially calling her Tanu. Asad placed Zoya on d bed.

D doctor came after some time n bandaged Zoya's wrist. He then gave her an injection. Zoya who was conscious all d time pretended to slowly open her eyes.

"Wat happened to me?" asked Zoya in a weak voice.

"Thank God, u have regained consciousness," said Zeenat n asked, "How u cut ur wrist?"

"I was cutting some fruits for myself n accidentally d knife cut my wrist," lied Zoya.

"Glad dat d cut was not deep to injure d veins," said d doctor, "She needs rest 2day."

"Thanks doctor," said Dilshad.

D doctor went away.

"We need to let Zoya rest, " said Dilshad n left d room wid Najma n Tanveer.

Asad got up to leave but Zoya held his hand.

"Where r u going leaving me alone?" asked Zoya wid a smirk, "Did u forgot wat I said u yesterday dat if u ever talk to Tanveer u will pay for it. U talked to her in d hall. U did not listened to me so u will pay for it. Dis injury is not accident, Asad. If u ever talk to Tanveer then I will tell ur mother how u once slapped me. If she gets to know then who knows dat dis time she gets sick for real instead of pretending to get sick like she did to get us engaged. Also next time I will not lie dat I cut my wrist by accident."

"Wat do u mean by pretending to get sick?" asked Asad.

"U r so innocent, Asad. Wen I was going to my room to take my car keys I saw ur mother happily talking to herself dat how she managed to get us engaged by pretending to be sick n then using her fake sickness emotionally blackmailed us for marriage. I can't believe she used me to win some stupid challenged n get her jerk son married to me knowing very well how u always hurt me n made me cry. But she only cared to see u get married n win d challenge. My emotions n feelings can go to hell," replied Zoya.

"Zoya plz, don't do dis again. Don't ever hurt urself. I will not talk to Tanveer," said Asad.

"U did not put Tanveer's hands away letn her touch ur shoulders so much. U called her Tanu even after my warning. U even told her dat Najma will not get spoilt cuz of me. So u mean dat I am spoilt to wear modern clothes. Right?" asked Zoya.

"I did not mean dat," replied Asad.

"U mean dat only. Tanveer was brainwashing u. Then u wud have oppressed me like u always do to Najma. Dat bitch dared to brainwash u against me," said Zoya angrily.

"Zoya plz, calm down. U need rest," said Asad.

"4m now on, u will sleep wid me on d same bed instead of d couch. Don't forget dat I helped ur mother to win d 10 day challenge wid ur step-mother by marrying a jerk like u who keeps on roaming n sticking to another woman," said Zoya. 

"Zoya, wat r u saying?" asked Asad shockingly. 

"If u don't listen to me then I will file for divorce cuz a couple who don't have love between them sud not stay 2gthr in an unhappy marriage," replied Zoya.

Asad was shocked at her reply. 

"Zoya, don't file for divorce. I will sleep wid u only," said Asad.

"U r so selfish ha. U agreed so easily just cuz ur mother don't get hurt not on ur own. U talk of so much morals but u still got married to someone u hate so much instead of someone u love. Ur task 2day is to make Tanveer stay in servant's quarter," said Zoya.

"How can I do dat?" asked Asad shockingly. 

"U will have to do dat otherwise people will think dat u r cheating on me wid another woman by letn her live in ur house. If they don't think then I will make them think. Then people will call her names like they did to ur mother years ago," replied Zoya wid an evil smile. 

"How can u frame Tanveer like dat?" asked Asad in disbelief. 

"U dared to force me to apologise to her wen I found some papers in her room. How can u tell me to apologise to anyone especially a bitch like her? So now u will make up for dat by doing wat I said u otherwise I will leave d house," replied Zoya firmly.

Asad nodded helplessly while Zoya smiled. Dilshad entered d room.

"Zoya, how r u feeling now?" asked Dilshad.

"Fine phuphi," replied Zoya.

"Zoya, u sud call me ammi now as u married Asad," said Dilshad wid a smile.

Zoya was shocked n angry wid wat she said. How can she call dis woman a mother who cheated her n got her married to a jerk for her own benefit.

"Sure ammi," said Zoya wid a fake smile.

Dilshad n Asad were happy wid her calling her as ammi not knowing wats going in her mind.

"Asad, u have to go to d office. I will luk after Zoya," said Dilshad.

"Ammi, Asad told me just now dat he will not go to d office but stay by my side to take care of me," Zoya lied wid a fake smile shocking Asad.

"Really Asad?" asked Dilshad happily. 

He lukd at Zoya who signalled him to agree wid her. 

"Yes yes Ammi, I will not go to d office 2day," replied Asad. 

Asad luks at Zoya who smiles at him in victory. 

"Okay, I will bring fruits for Zoya," said Dilshad wid a smile n left d room.

"Zoya, why did u lied?" asked Asad shockingly.

"U r asking me as if u & ur family r the epitome of truth," replied Zoya wid a laugh, "Ur mother lied abt being sick to get us married. U lied everyday to ur family n my aapi dat u want to marry me own ur own n also made me to lie a lot. But wen we wud be alone u wud tell me dat everything is fake. Ur step-brother lies many times to his family to meet u. Ur father cheated ur mother wid another woman n had 2 kids wid her dat also widout marriage. So before asking me abt my lie 1st luk at u & ur family."

Asad was speechless at d way she pointed out abt his family.

"Why r u behaving so badly wid me?" asked Asad sadly.

"Cuz a man like u deserve dis only," replied Zoya wid hatred, "U agreed to marry a woman widout having any love, respect n trust for her just cuz ur mother said so n to help her win d challenge. If she told u to marry Tanveer u wud have agreed to do so not realizing dat u publicly engaged me n wat wud people think on finding dat u married another woman after putting ring on my finger at d airport. U did not cared dat u r ruining a woman's life by marrying her widout any love n calling it as a fake marriage. U wud have continued to hurt me wid insults, judgemental comments n supporting Tanveer over me. Now u will feel how it feels to be constantly hurt by someone even though being nice to dat person."

Asad was registering her words. He was recalling how he did not cared abt her feelings while he always hurt her ind name of pushing her away so dat he does not hurt her like his father. How foolish he was to not realize dat how much he hurt her in pushing her away. But his father can't be d only excuse as he always judged on her dressing n lifestyle. He even did not like her initially working outside d house being a woman. His father can't be excuse of his regressive nature n him not letn Najma live as she wants.

"Zoya, I did not know wat got into me to hurt u so much," said Asad.

"I wonder wat ur mother taught to u 4m childhood," taunted Zoya.

"Why r u blaming my mother?" asked Asad raising his voice.

"Wow! I can't blame ur mother even wid many valid reasons but u can blame my parents widout any reasons anytime u want using them to hurt me purposely," replied Zoya equally raising her voice.

Asad shuts up hearing wat she said.

"U can't expect others to not point fingers at them n their family wen u do d same," said Zoya, "I am sure ur father wud have taught how to have 2 women at d same time."

Asad was shocked n embarrassed at wat she said. Before he cud say anything, Dilshad came back in d room.

"Beta, have these fruits," said Dilshad wid a smile.

"Thanks ammi," said Zoya wid a fake smile.

Asad noticed dat Zoya's smile did not reach her eyes. Does it means she hates her too?

After lunch, everyone were in d hall.

"Asad wants to tell sumthn to Tanveer," said Zoya.

"Tanveer, I want...u to...ummm...," said Asad trying to speak.

"Say properly. U did not had difficulty wen u wud insult me always so u sud not have d difficulty now to talk wid her," whispered Zoya dat only he cud hear.

Asad got tensed.

"Tanveer, I want u to live in servants quarters," said Asad.

Everyone was shocked while Zoya smirked.

"Jammy, wat r u saying?" asked Tanveer shockingly.

"I am saying d right thing. Dis is my house so u will have to listen to me. If u want to stay in dis house then stay in servants quarter or leave d house," replied Asad.

Tanveer cud not believe dat he cud tell her to live in servants quarter. Till yesterday, he wud blindly listen to her wateva she wud say but now he is saying dis to her.

"Jammy, why r u saying like dis?" asked Tanveer pretending to be sad.

"Wat Jammy Jammy u r doing ha? R u trying to trap my husband?" asked Zoya rudely.

"Zoya, wat r u saying?" asked Tanveer pretending to be sad.

"Don't be innocent in front of me, Tanveer," replied Zoya angrily, "U were touching Asad on his shoulders continuously, brainwashing him against me dat people will say dat I don't respect our culture by wearing formal clothes on d next day of our wedding n teln dat Najma will be spoilt due to me. I am not fool like Asad to blindly believe everything u say."

Dilshad, Najma n Zeenat were disappointed on hearing dis.

"Asad, how can u let another woman touch u like dis wen u r married to my sister?" asked Zeenat, "Can't u recognize d difference between good touch n bad touch?"

"Aapi, its not like dis," replied Asad.

"Aapi, its like dis dat Asad is blinded wid her being so cultural n traditional dat even if she kisses him he will let do dat cuz Tanveer can't do anything wrong," taunted Zoya.

"Zoya, plz don't say like dis. I care abt ur n Asad's relationship," said Tanveer.

"If u really care abt my n Asad's relationship then u will live in servants quarter 4m now on," said Zoya sternly.

"Okay, I will live in servants quarter if u & Asad want dat," said Tanveer wid fake tears.

"I want u there till d evening," said Zoya.

"Okay," said Tanveer.

Tanveer leaves d hall. Dilshad n Najma too leaves. Asad also leaves. Wen he reaches d corridor he hears Zoya n Najma talks wid Zoya talking rudely wid Najma.

"Zoya, lets watch a movie in my room," said Najma excitedly.

"Najma, u better stay 4m me," said Zoya rudely.

"Why?" asked Najma shockingly.

"Cuz Asad said to Tanveer dat Najma will not get spoilt due to me. Dats means he still thinks dat I am spoilt as I wear western clothes. I don't want ur brother to blame me again dat I spoilt his sister. U sud better be friends wid Tanveer not me cuz she wears clothes which Asad likes n even covers her head," said Zoya rudely n walked outside in d garden.

Najma was upset due to Zoya's rudeness. Asad is shocked to see Zoya talking rudely to Najma n teln her to stay away 4m her. He does not understands wat Zoya wants.

"Zoya never talked to me rudely," said Najma sadly n went to her room.

Asad too went to his room. While he lost in thoughts, he got a video message 4m Zoya. He opened d message n was shocked to see dat d video was of him slapping her in d hospital n how her hand got hurt due to water vessel wid a message 'D video which is sent to u can be sent to ur dearest mother n dearest sister. U made me very pleased by teln Tanveer to live in servants quarter. Keep pleasing me like dis otherwise ur mother n sister will not be pleased to see dis video.'. Asad is shocked wid her blackmail.

Precap: #Zoya insults Ayaan for not having any shame of cumn home thru a married couple's window. Ayaan is shocked n hurt while Asad is helpless.

#Zoya hires a detective to follow Tanveer where she goes. D detective sends Zoya a video of Tanveer meeting Imraan talking abt their child. He then send s her a video of Razia teln Tanveer to get Humeira kidnapped otherwise she will tell Asad dat she was d one who poisoned Humeira. Razia also reveals dat to plan her move she even spiked her own daughter's milk wid Ayaan n made it luk like they slept 2gthr.

#Asad tells Zoya dat dis marriage is not fake n he married her cuz he loves her but Zoya tells him rudely dat he is lying so dat she stops being mean to him n bcums old Zoya who always tolerated his crap foolishly. She tells him dat if he really loved her even 1% then he wud have never hurt her no matter wat n wud never trust another woman over her. She leaves d room while Asad is hurt wid her not believing him for which she is not at fault.

Like for PMs😊

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago
Ajuzangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love it
Good track
Waiting for updates soon
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Asad deserve it 
Loving it 
Loving_life thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update 👏
Loved it 
Great work dear😊
Niveditha.giri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous update di...
Loved it...
Plz continue soon...waiting eagerly
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Juhi
U really tends to.punish asad for his deeds 
Poor thing 
But love what is happening to tanveer
Cont
Originally posted by: anopama

Nice update

Juhi
U really tends to.punish asad for his deeds 
Poor thing 
But love what is happening to tanveer
Cont

Thank u😊
Before Asad it was Zoya who was poor thing as he really hurt her a lot😭
Wen u r hurt n insulted by a person for 7-8 months u won't like dat person let alone loving dat person
Wat Zoya wud earlier to Tanveer in alone she is doing it openly not caring wat Asad thinks of dat😆
Its one of d minority stories where instead of Zoya crying for half of d stories she is making others cry but at least she is not romancing another man while making Asad a servant or making him sleep near d pool😆

rajsmi thumbnail
Interesting update. But I was just wondering if Zoya has any love for Asad at all.
Originally posted by: rajsmi

Interesting update. But I was just wondering if Zoya has any love for Asad at all.

Thank u😊
As mentioned in above comment if a person hurts u for 7-8 months u won't like dat person let alone loving him. In d show, Zoya was abnormally n blindly in love wid Asad so much dat she always let him take for granted which did not suited a modern girl like Zoya. In real life, u wud have started hating dat person much earlier than Zoya n wud either lose belief in love or get attracted to another guy who is sweet to u. If Asad had married Zoya in d 1st attempt itself who knows he wud have continued to hurt her n push her away wid d excuse of not hurting her like his father which he wud do anyway n also continued to support Tanveer over her. So Zoya may have love for Asad but her self-respect is more important n she wants to give Asad d taste of his own medicine. At least she is not romancing another guy while treating making him a servant or making him dleep near d pool or even worse is burning his office building to bring him on streets😆.