Originally posted by dreamygirl26

Wow! loved it
What a plan 👏
That flirty bitch deserves every bit of it😡
It feels so good to read her suffer
Awesome way to make asad realize 

Thank u😊
Tanveer is going to explode on Zoya soon for cumn in her n Farhan's way😆
We all r so used to see Asad hurting Zoya but its rare to see vice versa. Asad needs to realize dat he can't treat another human being badly weneva he wants.
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by anopama

Nice update Thank u😊

Zoya is extremely harsh 
And for me it is a bit too much
We all r so used to see Asad hurting Zoya but its rare to see vice versa. Yaa, Zoya is extremely harsh but we can't forget d fact dat Asad actually made her cry for 7-8 months in d process of destroying her self-confidence n self-respect.

I understand she was wronged at times 
But she could have said no to the marriage
If she was so modern and so hated everyone 
Now she is ready to walk out of the marriage
So she rather be a divorcee than rejecting someone 
Zoya was very dumb earlier or we can say naive who was blinded wid a couple of goodness 4m Asad n his family not seeing d other side which was not really good. She was even not able to accept dat her father left her mother n her purposely n in her naivety she was thinking dat he had some majboori. Now Zoya is out of naivety n seeing how bad d world actually is instead of seeing it wid rose-tinted glasses. There were some posts in d forum which said dat Zoya lukd at d world wid rose-tinted glasses. Zoya was too blinded in her love dat she realized too late dat she is in a wrong relationship. Some women realize dis much later dat is after their marriage or even having kids in d process ruining their lives. Its not a crime to be a divorcee but still Zoya sud have just rejected Asad at d altar according to me. But she chose to go on wid d marriage wid d intention of showing Asad wat a fake marriage actually means as he always hurt her by saying d words fake engagement n fake marriage. Asad is shown in worst ways in many stories so Zoya is not much bad here. Its very hard to forgive someone who hurt u for so many months. Dilshad n Najma were wrong in talking abt their kids wen they know how they r not on good terms.

She should have stop being an angel if she knew she was not being appreciated for her good deeds 
But no she wanted to be in every bodies business 
As I said earlier, Zoya was very dumb n naive to always think good for others even if they did not deserved it. It was annoying to see her helping others even wen they hurt her. Now, she is done wid being nice to others n has stopped being an angel as u have said.

Even now she is showing humeria the truth like what is tht going to do for u what will u get a thank u
Zoya is least bothered for Humeira n her life. All she wants is just to take revenge 4m Razia for slapping n humiliating her by making her own daughter go against her.

So farhan liking nikhat
Yaa, Farhan will fall in love wid Nikhat😃

Cont

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Linsie

Thank u😊
Originally posted by Linsie

tanveer is marking with farhan...

zoya and farhan.. troubling her... 
Tanveer just wants a rich n handsome guy for herself n her baby. Farhan saw her lusting over him so he n Zoya r troubling her by playing games wid her.

asad feel sad and jealous... same time happy that zoya is happy..
Zoya is purposely reminding him of how he favoured Tanveer a lot over her in d past by recreating d same scenes in front of him to hurt him.

both dumb women just confess the crime...

now zohan have proof..
I think one of d proofs may get lost for some time so Razia will not get caught soon. Also, she has more role to play along wid Gaffur in making their daughter Zoya come to them.

Farhan has a bad past to
Yaa, he has a bad past which ruined his childhood😭