Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Finally the most special day is here, when God gave us a special gift... An actor who can breath life into any character... whose dedication and hardwork inspires all... whose expressive eyes can emote a plethora of emotions in few seconds... who gets into the character like his second skin... and most importantly a gem of a human being, whose simplicity and humble nature is unique... Its none other than our very own Avidesh ji, Chandragupta, Ranveer, Major Saab and finally Ram ji ... ASHISH SHARMA!!πŸ₯³

I saw you for the first time, when i was in class 8th πŸ˜›πŸ˜† as ruggedly handsome Bhaiyaji πŸ˜³... That time i din't know the meaning of acting, but seeing you made me realise the beauty of acting..
Your portrayal of Chandragupta held me in an awe, and Ranveer, your most handsome and layered character made me get connected to an extent that i still remember him πŸ˜³... 
And then came Kadak Bhadak Majorly Hawwttt Rudra ... I fell in love with his patriotism, his honestly, his angst, his life 😳 ... 
After that came Ram... Siya's Ram... your most beautiful character till date.. You made me connect to Ram in a way I never connected before.. You brought out each and every shade of Lord Ram so well.. The transition from a young Arya Prince to a warrior, leader and most importantly, the ideal husband.. You brought out so well... πŸ‘πŸΌ 

And before being an actor par excellence, you have been such a humble and grounded human being... You always valued your fans.. unique talent of people... You always kept on doing your work, let your acting speak for you, and respected the medium you work in... Success has not yet got into your head, and you will never let it go πŸ˜Š

What more can i say.. today on your day I can just say a big THANK YOU.. Thank you for being the way you are... Wishing you loads of happiness and success... Happy Birthday Ashu πŸ₯³

Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yahooo finally... finally ... πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³

Wishing the most talented actor nd great human being a very happy birthday .. May all ur wishes comes true πŸ€—❀️  Well Ashish you are another year older and you haven't changed a bit 😳  That's great because you are perfect just the way you are πŸ˜³

I wanna say soo sooo many thingsπŸ˜³πŸ˜† .. but words fall short to describe you ... 

An actor like you is really very rare to find who respect the medium he work nd his fans .. Never miss a chance to thank them for their luv β€οΈ

You journey on TV has been amazing .. Not only for u but for ur fans too.. With ur brilliant acting skills u made us cry , smile , laugh, happy  .. And the way u prepare urself to get into the character is sumthing πŸ‘ i have never seen an actor prepare this much for an TV show but then thats hw our Ashish .. Who take his work serious .. who want everything perfect nd he doesnt care about the medium he will even take TV show over movies .. You are an inspiration to many .. as an actor nd as an great human being β­οΈ

I m soo feeling proud to be fan u πŸ˜ƒ 

And I would like to thankuu for givving us so many memorable shows & moments to cherish .. which we will cherish forever ... β€οΈ Btw currently we all re in luv with your Ram😳 Just luv how Ram is potrayed in Siya Ke Ram ... You nd your team made us understand whos Ram πŸ˜ƒ Thankuu for everything Ashuuu πŸ€—

On this birthday I wish you a world of happiness, hope and a life filled with blessings πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Enjoy your day and loads of luvvv β€οΈ

Edited by Thushi - 7 years ago
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

πŸ‘Happy birthday ashish sharma and many happy returns of the day. Wish all your dreams come true.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

I have admired you from Chandragupta, Rang Rasiya and Siya Ke Ram. You bring a character to life with your pure talent, dedication, hard work and professionalism.πŸ‘ You made us relate to every role you play.😳

What can I say about your role as Ram. I think you are the perfect ram from the way you have portrayed your feelings and teachings. 

Your versatility is outstanding and this we have seen from every character you have played. You know exactly the level of expression and tone for each scene.πŸ‘

We love your honesty, genuine care for fans and production team you work for.πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am struggling to find words to say how talented you are, so instead I will just applaud. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you for all your roles so far. Look forward to seeing you in future roles.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by rajshrip - 7 years ago
Madhu_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Another year passed admiring, loving, fangaling over you.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
You are not only an actor par excellence but also a wonderful human being. Though you had impressed me by your acting but it was your simple nature that touched my heart and I went crazy for you. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

You have always won hearts of millions by your honest potral of the character be it Avdesh of GKD, Chandragupta of CGM, Ranveer or Fateh or Jeet of RSSI, Rudra of RR and now Ram in SKR. Ops forgot to mention not only acting you are excellent in dancing (JDJ) and hosting (TNNZ) too.πŸ˜† Is there anything you cant do ?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

I wish you all the happiness, good health and success in life. πŸ˜ƒ
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Ashish  πŸ₯³

Edited by Madhu_4u - 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Now from where do I startBunny Emoji-88 (Hello) [V5] by Jerikuto
It's an awesome feeling, when we have a celebration at our homeHamtaro Mouse Emoji-06 (Kawaii Dance) [V1] by Jerikuto
That's how I am feeling right nowRacing Girl Emoji (Heart shot wink) [V3] by Jerikuto
Like a family member's B'dayImage result for celebration smiley gif
Secret planning with friends, preparing, messing up and fixing itRacing Girl Emoji (Rolling) [V3] by Jerikuto
phewww...so much done but finally when we finish everythingHamtaro Mouse Emoji-08 (Heart Angel) [V1] by Jerikuto
And wait for the Hero of the partyAdorable Girl Anime Emoji (Lovely Mode) [V6] by Jerikuto
That's you ASHISHMisc Emoji (Happy Birthday Cake) [PMotes] by Jerikuto
It's such a great feeling
Hope you read this Thread, as this will be sent to you
we want you to know
How much happiness your giving as
How much love ur spreading 
How much you are inspiring and
How much your are celebrated Miku Love [V1] by Jerikuto

And also

Thank for the memoriesBunny Emoji-87 (Thanks) [V5] by Jerikuto
Thanks for the entertainment
Thanks for the happiness
Thanks for the pride
Thanks for the laughs
Above all that
Thanks for the friends I got due to youChili Anime Emoji (Snuggy hug) [V2] by Jerikuto

May you be the person ur always
May you life be filled with Love and Happiness
May you gain got health,wealth and fame
May you stay blessed always

Wishing you a Very
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHISHMisc Emoji (Happy Birthday Bunny n Bear) [PMotes] by Jerikuto
Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
Melkor thumbnail
First of all Happy Birthday to one of the most awesome actors and exemplary human beings ever.Happy Birthday Ashish!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I can say this for a million times.May you live for a million years and win many millions of hearts too!!!

I first saw you when you played Chandragupta Maurya,one of the greatest emperors that India had ever seen.Not only did you make me salute the Emperor,you also showed us his another aspect as Chandu.

This compelled me to watch GKD where I found you as Avdesh/Bhaiya ji the lovable rowdy.I witnessed Avdesh as the innocent yet passionate lover.This only increased my love for you.

Then came RSSI,where you stole hearts with three different characters.Be it Ranveer,the playful guy turned anti hero and once again redeemed as a good person,Fateh,the knight in the shining armour and classy business magnate or Jeet the boy craving for his mother's love.

Then came the roller coaster of emotions,Major Rudra Pratap Rana vat who took us on an emotional ride where we explored different shades of the multi faceted character that Rudra was.Every scene was powerful enough to give goosebumps.

You proved your mettle as a dancer in JDJ where you stunned us with your performances.And Tujhse Naaraz Nahin Zindagi where we saw you as the narrator of some heart touching stories.

Now you are playing Lord Ram.And this character does not need any definition or description.The transition from Rudra to Ram was unbelievably brilliant.Seeing you onscreen seems like seeing Lord Ram Himself onscreen.You have that a divine and magnificent aura when you play Ram.

Lastly,I don't think anyone can completely describe about how a wonderful human being you are.So humble,so modest,so down to earth.The inner goodness in your heart reflects itself.

Once again,happy birthday Ashish.May God shower all His blessings on you and your family.May He fulfil all your wishes and grant you health and prosperity.I am proud to be your fan.❀️❀️❀️

Edited by ---Andromeda--- - 7 years ago
pulchra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hooray-hooray!!!!!!!!!
Today is great dayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ashu, happy birthday to you😊😊
I'm in love with you as Ranveer

Almost became ranveeristπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but one day saw Ramji...and for a little became ramjinist

You're great, you can change ppl's mindπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Happy birthday to you, dear Ashu❀️
Edited by pulchra - 7 years ago
youliveonlyonce thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Ashish SharmaπŸ€—

Here I come...❀️
With wishes some..😳

You woke up early I know..
Had to wash d looong oiled hair so..

Yr kidz must hav pulled U on d floor..
For some crazy licking which moved U to d core..

Did Toofy for U, dug up a juicy bone..
Scotch's n Carbon's eyes like diamonds must have shone..

Archu must have planted some hot kissez,right ??..☺️
Wat wudnt I give to behold that sight....

At Hanuman temple people must have looked at U more...
Ramji in all his glory ..at his bhakt's door..

At the church more blessings must hav come your way..
Each one is there forever to stay...

So have a wonderful life and total bliss..Jeeyo hazaron saalπŸ₯³
Im sure U can feel d pure innocent love of this Fangaal☺️..
Edited by youliveonlyonce - 7 years ago
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
pratham kunwar @KunwarPratham  

Happy birthday to one of the most talented actor and a wonderful human being @ashish30sharma

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Finally the much awaited day has been come for all the ashishians ...πŸ˜‰
The day when one of the mose talented ,versatile ,extraordinary ,actor was born the person who give more than 100%to his roles and make it even more extraordinary ...but still even having so much qualities ,being the trend setter and being trend breaker this man don't have any kind of arrogance ...and that makes him more special one .😳
Happy birthday Ashish Sharma my dearest ram Ji ,my cutest Ram Ji ,my good looking ram Ji and most lovely and down to earth Ram Ji ...I can only describe only this character of yours as its the first show of yours that I am watching and regretting why I hadn't watch the previous shows of yours ,😭
But thank you so much Ashish for being Ram and making it much much special to watch ,thank you for making us cry ,smile ,anger ,by your brilliant acting .πŸ‘
And on your special day wishing you all the luck ,wealth ,health, peaceful life and tons and tons of happiness .πŸ€—β­οΈ
Edited by _shadesnature_ - 7 years ago