Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chemgirl thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hi guys...will update soon...my exams got over yesterday...I was sleep deprived...so once I catch up on my sleep...I will update...lol
chemgirl thumbnail
Hi guys...sorry for the delay...so this a happy part...a lull before the storm...hope you like it ...this was supposed to be longer but I am with my whole family celebrating...so I couldn't complete it...will update asap. 

CHAPTER 16
Simmi was woken up by the persistent ringing of her phone. She sat up in bed wondering who would be calling her at this time. Her father was coming back that day but his flight wouldn't arrive this early and even if it had he wouldn't disturb her. He had spare keys and it was the maid who usually opened the door for him under such situations. 

She was surprised to see that it was Abhay who was calling her. She immediately felt a surge of panic take over. It was so unlike him. She answered the call nervously. 

"Kya hua Abhay? Sab theek hai na? " she asked. 

"Theek nahin bahut achha hai. Jaldi neeche aao aur darwaza khol do. Main yahaan hoon. " he said. 

She quickly adjusted her clothes and came down to the hall. Abhay had sounded excited, so it couldn't be bad news. But it had to be something important if he had come to meet her this early. 

Abhay himself wasn't sure if coming here this early was right. He had always worried that his brother was going to miss out on love. And Adarsh had found love, that too a wonderful person like Swadheenta. He had in that excitement dashed out to inform Simmi about it. It was only once he had reached Ahuja mansion that he had realised that it wasn't probably the best time to visit Simmi. But her father was supposed to return that morning and he didn't want to meet Mr Ahuja. It wasnt that he wasnt ready to meet him but he knew the meeting wasnt goung to be comfortable considering the tiff between Me Ahuja and his mom. He definitely didn't want to tell Simmi the good news with her father around. So he rung her up. 

He blushed slightly as the security looked at him surprised and confused. His mother would kill him if she found out that he was visiting his girlfriend in the wee hours of the morning when she was alone at home.

"Aisi kya baat hai ki tumne meri neend kharab kar diya? "She asked. 

Before she could utter another word he kissed her. 

"What was that? " she asked surprised.

"Main bahut khush hoon." He said giving her a hug. 

"Kyun? " he asked. 

"Bhai ne Swadheenta ko propose kiya aur woh maan gayi. " he informed Simmi who looked like he had spoken Japanese. Abhay explained to her the events of the previous night while she sat dumbstruck. 

"Abhay tumhe pehle se hi pata tha na? I mean uss din mall mein tumne mujhse poochha na? Phir mujhe bataaya kyun nahin? " Simmi asked him. 

"Baby, uss din kaha tha maine tumse par tum sure thi ki kuch bhi nahin hai. " Abhay reminded her. 

"Omg. I am so excited. Jaya Bhabhi toh sweet hai hi aur ab tumhari doosri Bhabhi ki bhi fikr karne ki zaroorat nahin 
 Aaj toh main Swadheenta se saari details maangoongi. Usne mujhe kuch bataaya hi nahin. " Simmi said jumping around. 

"Baby yeh sab kuch ghande pehle hi hua hai . Woh tumhe kaise bataati jab use hi nahin pata tha. " Abhay argued. 

"Par baby tumhari Mom raazi hogi na? I mean Swadheenta meri jaisi nahin hai. Educated hai. Family bhi acchi hai. Toh tumhari Mom ko problem nahin hogi na? " Simmi asked now serious. 

Abhay pulled her into a hug. 

"Tum jaisi bhi ho I love you. " Abhay said realizing what she was thinking and then smiling added "dont worry. Swadheentako bhi easy entry nahin milne wali. Bhai ko sagaai todni hai Vanshika ke saath.  Aur meri Mom iske liye aasani se nahin maanegi 

"Toh kya hoga? " Simmi asked genuinely worried. 

"Toh woh bhi hamare saath maar share karenge. " Abhay replied and both of them started laughing.

Adarsh looked at his watch again. Five more minutes before he could see her again. He had slipped out before his mom came down for breakfast leaving it to his Bhabhi to make some excuse for his absence. He had picked up a boquet on the way on Abhay's insistence.

"Kya bhai.  Ek toh aapne aadhi raat ko use propose kiya. Kam se kam ab toh use koi gift dena chahiye na? " Abhay had advised him.

It wasnt very easy to get gifts at 8 in the morning, so he had chosen the first thing that reminded him of her. Flowers.  Fresh, innocent, spreading happiness with their fragrance. He knew Swadjeenta was a person who enjoyed the little things in life and the flowers would make her happy. 

He caught sight of her coming towards him.She still limped a little. She blushed as she saw him admiring her. She was dreessed in a simple white blouse shirt with black pants. Her loose hair lay in waves, covering a part of her face, just the way he liked. 

Her heart fluttered as she saw him. She had told her Maamu Maami that Adarsh was dropping her at the court as it was on the way to his office and she was injured. They had no objections. She had even managed to skip breakfast citing that Adarsh had arrived. 

"Sorry.  Main thodi late ho gayi. Tumhare Chottu ne Simmi ko mujhse pehle inform kar diya aur picchle aadhe ghande main use mana rahi thi. Ab court se seeda uske paas jaaaongi aur use sab kuch detail main bataaongi yeh vaada kiya hai uss se. " she said blushing. 

He laughed as they got into the car. 

"Are Adarsh tumhare aankhon ko kya Hua? " she asked. 

"Tumhare pyaar ka asar hai. Do dinon se soya nahin theek se. Tumne mujhe insomniac bana diya hai. " he said grinning. 

"I like this smile. " she said smiling. 

Soon they were having breakfast in a place near the court. Adarsh had decided to try South Indian food.

"I might as well practice eating idli from time to time . " he said as she looked at him surprised. 

"I don't have to worryworry about that. Mujhe har type ka food pasand hai. " she replied. 

As they started eating Swadheenta asked "Adarsh tum apne family ko kaise manaoge? Tumhare parents Vanshika se rishta todne ke liye aasani se nahin maanege. Kya karnewale ho tum? Aur phir Vanshika aur uske family ? I  am worried for her. "

"I know Swadheenta. Jaanta hoon uske saath maine galat kiya hai par agar yeh shaadi hui toh aur galat hoga. Yeg baat use samjhaana hoga. Par uss se pehle Mom Dad ko manaana hoga. Mom maan gayi toh Papa ko woh mana legi. " Adarsh said. 

"Aur unse kab baat karoge tum? " she asked. 

He took her hand in his and said 

"Swadheenta, meri mom strict conservative type ki nahin hai. Unhone hamesha ek friend maana hai mujhe. Abhay aur Simmi ki rishte ke baare mein bhi woh shaayad sochti agar Abhay unhe yeh baat pehle hi bata deta. Aur main Chottu ki galti nahin dohraoonga. I will tell her about us today itself, if you are ok with it. " 

She smiled at him "Main wohi chahti hoon. Jhoot ki sahara lekar aaj toh hum khush rahenge par hamara kal khatre mein hoga. Humein unhe yeh baat pehle bata dena chahiye. "

"Thanks for understanding me. " he said smiling. 

"I will always be there for you. In every problem. Every decision. " she promised. 

So guys what do you think will happen next...yes the storm is going to hit .
Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Suhasini might confront swadheenta 
Edited by Dumpling - 7 years ago
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Abhay-Simmi &Swadarsh ,adarsh planning to tell ,so get ready for Strom .🤗 for PM
iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear, 😊
Beautiful chapter! 👏 Abhay-Simmi moment was very cute. 😳 SwaDarsh moment was so sweet and romantic. 😳 😃 Missed Jai-Jaya in this chapter. Hope to get their part in next chapter. 😛 So my SwaDarsh and Abhay-Simmi r getting ready to face the storm in their lives, by having each other by their side. 😃 Update soon. 😳 Thanks for the pm. 😃
Aheli.
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏 lovely chapter. Simmi-Abhay and Swadarsh enjoying some happy moments before the storm hits. Excited to know how Suhasini will react
parisjtaime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update

the line woh bhi humare saath maar share karenge reminds of a line of the same type said bhai Abhay in the show where he asks Adarsh to elope so Suhasini's anger is divided among them.

Wonder how they'll be able to concince her.

Update soon