Frequent Posters

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hmm.. Luks lyk these two have an interesting past. Great update πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ last line πŸ˜† both r going to face problem but abhay-simmi will face more ,good to know Simmi-Swa's friendship πŸ‘πŸΌ ..is swa lawyer in this story !
Thanks for PM..
Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for pm.loving ths different take n adarsh n abhay love story gov together...
parisjtaime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great start to the story Girl keep it up.

I am so excited to know Swadarsh's background story.

Pls update soon can't wait for next part.
chemgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

I like where the story is going... and needless to say, Adarsh predicted his future for himself πŸ˜†. he will put himself in the same problem that Abhay is in... although Suhasini may not have as much problem with Swadheenta as she will with Simmi πŸ˜‰.

So, is Swa in lawyer in this story? That will make things more interesting πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for reading.

Yes Adarsh has made a good prediction...unexpected things going to happen in his lifeπŸ˜†.Swadarsh story not going to be easy. and yes Swadheenta is a lawyer.
chemgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: iam_aheli_98

Res for part 1.😳
Unresed.πŸ˜ƒ
Prologue was very interesting.πŸ˜‰
Are waah!! I loved ch-1.πŸ˜ƒ Oh so Simmi's childhood friend is our Swa.😳 Kahi Adarsh Abhay ki help karte waqt khud same problem mein na par jaye. (I wont mind it coz it will make my SwAdarsh together.)πŸ˜† So Adarsh is already engaged to Vanshikha!πŸ˜•πŸ˜­ Accha, do SwAdarsh know each other from past coz in the prologue, there was a line by Swa asking Adarsh that if he remembered her?πŸ˜• And is Swa a layer here too??😳 I'm loving the storyline.πŸ˜‰ Update soon and thanks for the pm.πŸ˜ƒ
With love,
Aheli.

thank you...Swadarsh will come together of course but things are not gonna be easy...and yes Swadarsh know each other...the next part will clear some of the confusion..keep reading
chemgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aimsha

Thanks for the update dear really enjoyed it will wait eagerly for your next update dear pls update soon dear

thank you for reading my stories...I am working on the epilogue to the other SS right now...after that I will update this asap
chemgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticRiver

interesting..

thank u😊
chemgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

Hmm.. Luks lyk these two have an interesting past. Great update πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks...the past will be revealed soon😊
chemgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

πŸ‘ last line πŸ˜† both r going to face problem but abhay-simmi will face more ,good to know Simmi-Swa's friendship πŸ‘πŸΌ ..is swa lawyer in this story !
Thanks for PM..

thank u...will update asap