Finale,the colour of my love is white!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Friday 26thAugust 2016 ep 339 My Take ~The colour of my love is white..

The colour of Dhani's life was ashen, pallid and washed out. She was an entity, a pitiful pariah amongst  society . A stigma , an ill omen , jinxed  and hurled in an enclosure   away  from the rest of society.  She was a widow  till the day Viplav  came into her colourless  life  and the white of widowhood   transformed as if by magic! into the colour of Ishq  that  was  white, pure unblemished,   fresh  and alive like the one who  creates! and gives to   everything  he creates the  form that bares the makers  seal. The colour of their Ishq  was one that pulled down distinctions  of  socio created   barriers between person to person, till nothing remained, but the bright tones,  hues and tunes of the colour of their Ishq.  This then is tale of god's  nature  love! love with a course that never runs smooth. Such was  Dhani and Viplav's love too,  forever running into detours, diversions  , twists and turns, but ultimately  all the paths they took , run to their  personalized  tune  they both sang , the colour of their Ishq is white..

Confession of a wrong doing enhances the  chances of  attaining pardon and  also grants favour in one's own eyes as well in the eyes of others. Confession also gives realization of one's own  misjudgments.  Chandan now  on the crime scene atop the hill admits he killed  Kamini..he also confesses his misconception that although he loved Kamini , she loved Viplav who never really  reciprocated  her love. Chandan looks with solace  to his  boy  pressed safely against  Dhani ,and expresses his wish to spend his life  now with  Atharva   but within his own mind chandan knows  it's highly unlikely as he will be going to  jail. So chandan before the police makes  his choice of who will be parenting  his son.  Dhani he says  by her act of  putting her own life at risk  just to save Atharva  proves that  the savior  of the boys life  is more a mother  to him than  the woman who gave birth to Atharva! For Viplav ,  chandan  says  it is evident that he  a befitting father for his son. Viplav   speaks out emotionally  that he too felt that since he reared the boy and knows him well, he  feels he already has paternal right over the child . Henceforth CV's in my opinion  supply enough  justification  and  circumstantial evidence for Atharva  to become Dhani and Viplav's adopted child.. Chandan  is taken away by the police ..

Leaving the old way of life means parting with old friends and to me this  scene  has to be the emotional  highlight of the episode! The CV's have treated all the three cameo stars in roles, so well.. Sanjeeda, Anshul,and Ishta .. this scene belongs to Vidha's Parshiya  babba , and Dhani's best friend..viplav, Dhani and their children are in the ghettos.  Parshiya  looks to the house where  Dhani lived.  Right under his nose stands the  dolly  he'll have to part with. She tells him what he always dreaded, that she was leaving  for her  dadi's house. Parshiya's  heart melts when Vidha wants to know if he'll miss her...? Viplav and Dhani  exit the house with bag and baggage. Vidha though only has eyes for her Parshiya babba,  yes of course he'll miss her!he replies with tears in her eyes. She orders him to call her once every day and cometo see her every Sunday! Parshiya  dewy eyed assures her he'll call her at least five xs every  day and he hugs his dolly and both knew  this was parting. Dhani and Viplav watch the beloved bond between a foster father and a child he nurtured only on a temporary basis. An embarrassed Parshiya levels up to exchange  a sincere hug with Viplav. Parshiya   a simple man  free from airs and graces wishes Viplav with the best of luck, but requests him to send  a bit of his  good luck his way too. Viplav  empowers him that  his future is bright anyway!  because he is a person  made of  pure goodness and selflessness and that itself will continue  to make a giant of a man.  Although Viplav   lauds the man's self respect ,he also  tells Parshiya,  to remember them without any hesitation ,in times of need. Parshiya in turn,  shows gratitude to Viplav for saving  their  ghetto from  the builders  expansive plans.With much ease he  confesses before Viplav how his wife turned  a  careless waif like him! on the right  path of life! Viplav wants a promise from Parshiya that alongside Vidha he will not lose contact with them. Viplav heads for the car with his two children and grants Parshiya and Dhani the privacy of bidding a fond farewell.  

As if letting go of Vidha was not bad enough! Parshiya has to  jump the same hoops of parting with Dhani too.. as soon as she utters his name to sum up their platonic relationship..  his bond with her  renders him speechless briefly , then he gathers his wits and begins with the safe topic of her flower shop which he  assisted  her in running! He  assures her not to worry he'll look after her flower shop! Prattles nervously he'll keep it stocked up with fresh flowers! Dhani shows her gratitude for all that he did for her, giving her  refuge when she was homeless! fed her and her family! Painfully Dhani hands him over the key of the home he gave to him. Handing over the key  puts the final fact  in perspective for him that she  is finally leaving  him to lead his life, while she leaves to embrace her life anew. Awkwardly, Parshiya in a way apologies for loving her.. he couldn't help it..but Dhani's final  hug for  him gives Parshiya one moments eternal peace and assurance  that he too holds a special place  in Dhani's heart! She parts celebrating their friendship! turns to leave , as he calls after her ,not to forget him!..  Parshiya realizes that parting from this loved one  leaves him  with the  fear ,hope his existence for her  is not reduced to  being a memory? But Vidha's face comes up as hope before him.. gudiya  is there! as a unbroken bond between two friends Parshiya and Dhani!

At the threshold ofAN.. Dhani pauses, as memories of Kanak welcoming her into the house  over a bed of  hot embers.. how time flies, this time Dhani apart from her god Viplav  also  has two cherubs accompanying  her into the house submerged in darkness! Gone too is the mistress of the house who forever tagged her as  an in auspicious widow.. old memories especially bad ones are hard to shake off.. muses Dhani outside the threshold. Viplav like before, supports her to come in and guarantees that this time he will ensure that Dhani's life is surrounded by happiness.. Lord Shiva awaits victoriously  for his soldiers of righteousness to   return and give thanks to him!  Dhani and Viplav  with their children before the image of Lord Shiva.. he blesses this family . At Viplav's  call ! dadi and dad ji turn up and  to this dark house, light returns!   Lord  Shiva watches as the family unites.. the elders meet the flowers and flowering  buds of their garden. But lord Shiva has yet to mete out justice!  shake and demolish the edifice  of deceit,  corruption ,lies and  conspiracies! Yes ... the revolution that Viplav set out to stir would come to its finale today! The master mind of evil will get his dues! Decrees lord Shiva! ..sure enough! CVs  tackle the biggest of the baddies  Dashrant   tirpathi !the figure head of the family. The family union is clouded by the arrival of the police  with an arrest warrant for Dashrant s arrest on  misappropriation  of temple funds  over a systematic  period of time.  Viplav being a lawyer demands on  what basis ? he is told on the basis of evidence given by tripurari in  lock up!   Viplav is once again disgusted  by this revelation.!!he looks at Dhani.. she was right all along   when she told him about dada ji... woe be upon him! for  mistrusting her. It is a time of  confession in AN ..Dashrant  ,checks Viplav's anger at the law,  and  with no other  option left for him , than to   tender apologies to all that he hurt in his family. With tears in his eyes he admits  to committing frauds and crimes! But he turns to  Dhani.. his punishment  began on the day  she left his home!   staying away from Viplav was  a living hell he went through ,what could be worse than that?

Filled with  hope ,  despite being doomed  to prison, he tells  Dhani seeing her before him in AN.. its like  having Sita  returning from  exile .  Just punishment also prompts   humility  and stirs one towards  atonement and  penance! Thus  before Dashrant  leaves  with the police  he  apologizes to his wife for failing to give  her the rights and respect  she deserved  over the years..to show ultimate humility, he feels herfeet   as if to pay homage to a goddess.. he declares he will now happily leave this house  to rid it, and purify  it from evil he spread by offering  atonement... he also apologizes  to Dhani and draws a similarity   with his wife sushma and sees them both as good stable   women.. Thus lord Shiva's eyes watches  the last of the sinners being punished!  

Taking into account  all that's happened! His mother and now his dadi ji  destined for   prison  too! As a parent Viplav is caused anxiety, regards bringing  up his children in AN, in the shadows of his families grave  crimes. Seeing his innocent children playing around within the four walls of this mansion raised up from fraud and crime money makes him shudder for the moral health of his children. Both dadi and Dhani can see  that with dada ji being caught red-handed in acts of criminality ,being the defender of the faith..  leaves Viplav being a devastated.  Dhani appeals to him to apply for his mother and dadi ji's bail..before he can say yes , he is amazed by  Dhani's strength of  being able to grant pardon ,especially  to those who tortured her the most...her sense of forgiveness gives him hope and he decides..their new life will as of now! begin in a new place... away from the  sinful ruins of AN...  where he and his children  are likely to  stifle from the fumes of sin!

So Ram and Sita  return from exile  and enter their new abode the Ashram .. which was raised  on the foundations, of faith, hope and above all love! ..Dhani enters the ashram  which  her love Viplav kept alive in  her memories. From the walls her family pictures of Rajlaxmi,  dadi amma, Sita maa.. Suvarna  smilingly   welcome her home! Vidha wants to know who these  people were? She tells her this was her family! and  Dhani  puts garlands on the pictures..   seeing her own picture behind  a desk puzzles her ...a widow from the ashram  tells   her, this is where Viplav lived and worked  from.. whilst she was away from him..she gives a fast track   synopsis of all the good things Viplav has set up in their lives... opening up small businesses for them ,teaching the widows, self reliance and how to live with dignity and grace! She tells Dhani ,the widows here are not ones to be pitied but  useful members of society whom people look to  with respect!  Because they don't beg and live off society but earn their own living all because of Viplav!  Dhani looks at him lovingly and concludes ,this lovable vakeel babu! hasn't changed one bit!   Regret  grips her , but she had changed her attitude towards him.. Dhani..turns to him and apologizes to her love, for misunderstanding him grossly! He loved her all this time and she misjudged him  . She confesses people around her warned her she was being unfair on him ,passing wrong judgments on him but she turned a deaf ear to all! Viplav  in turn admits his failings too, that he was easily led  and thus they both let a third party in, to create  rifts and misunderstandings amongst.. so the moral of their story of Ishq  is they will never allow anyone to come betwixt them..

He takes her in his arms in the ashram  ,and  holds her close  hinting ,how about concentrating on a  brigade of children! Vidha and Atharva  come running and press against their parents! Viplav presses his stubble cheek against Dhani's smooth forehead... reiterating his demand  for the  five years too long.. much awaited kiss...  the colour of Ishq ..Ishq  Ishq ..our children..  

Thus we come to the end of this journey of Ishq my friend..  I see over my shoulder a young adventurous lawyer's love,  that starts by doing the unimaginable !  daring to  dabble emotionally   with a widow!  whom he chased all over the banks of holy Ganges! and the streets of conservative Banaras! the gods favour them and witness their  marriage .  Soon their  Ishq  comes across many   rough patches  and the vows they made to each other were thrown to the winds ! their marriage  ends up in living apart from each  other . But  Ishq still  stayed between them.  Dhani  lived by her Ishq her child Vidha.. Viplav live with his companion , the ashram and the memories of his lost love. The  deities realize that they would  only let this husband and wife  suffer as much  pain as they could tolerate.. they saw that their Ishq!  stood the test of time.. it never lessened but  that it grew! Thus  we see after their reunion ,the colour of Viplav and  Dhani's  Ishq culminates in the celebration  of  the institution of marriage .. marriage that ultimately  brings forth children !  and defines their roles as  parents! This  ,then to me my friend , makes up the happy ending of Ishq ka rang safed! It's about having, protecting and loving your family! thank  you for being my travel partner in this memorable journey.. hamlet53 27.8 16..

Many thanks to all readers for making  my takes   happen.. hammie could not have done this without  your backing. Your comments were my eternal inspiration  right from day one to the last episode.  I Will be posting all my takes in one post... its seems a mammoth task  but  you know me..   and my madness.. so when I do in the near future .. it'll be my humble gift to each one of you, and Mishal for his 2016 birthday..  so till we  meet again.. much love hammie..         

Edited by Hamlet53 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Unres hammie,
my last hours as ur PA,lol.thats what i used to call myself,a proud one,no doubt.
for the last time,
hammie hammie hammie,
this is one of ur best obviously,u have started with d journey of ishq as ur intro,then the last episode was described,then came d ending.
As usual ur title is brilliant, there cant b a better title,then intro,u know how much i love ur intro, most favorite part of ur take.
the last episode,a nice one,things fell into place,DT was d villain present till d very end.n glad he understood his fault n asked for forgiveness from sushmaji, d voice  of silence.
two good soul,happy ever after,triumph of good over bad,finally the legacy of their love continues within their children, amazed by the fact how u saw d ending,u have changed my views regarding certain  things.

CONGRATULATONS for making this upto d last epi,u r an inseparable part of our forum,what u did for us unfailingly is something only can b done by a strong willed person.i will always take inspirations from u.
at some points some of ur readers left u,u still continued with ur commitment.i m proud of a reader of urs,even i have completed my ishq journey cz of u,

Cant wait to read ur next take and pray for ur good health and writing venture.till then i will follow ur fanfics,which r ,i blv enough to keep me bz for next 2/
3 months.so kabhi alvida na kehna.
Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i just got news that ikrs serial had ended so first ur name got striked in my mind...Socha why not come here for one last time...May this serial had so many bumpy rides but the thing stands out from all of this is the sweet forum!!i have never seen the positivity in any other forum without shooting guns,shoving ur opinions on others throats...!!!
Hammie thanks for the all the time in posting ur thoughts everyday even being so busy...!!so that is absolutely laud worthy..!!having said that i sign off this forum completely with this last comment and also intentionally or unintentionally if i had hurt anyone's opinion so im extremely sorry for that!!!

Lots of Love,
Tarun
smiles_uk thumbnail
Thanks ... They left dadi all alone in her big house when kt n dt in jail...
Happy ever after
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Res hammie, congratulations.
I m acting d same way as alex did.strange how things go.

congo on being frst againn... πŸ₯±
UnRess πŸ˜›

Hammie so we reached on the last .. was in no mood to unress.. not feeling like watching the finale.. didn't want to let go of wat once we treasured..!! Pure magic but as they say every great beginning is some other beginning's ending..!! N so it's better to accept it wholeheartedly n move on..

U my friend hav never n never disappoint ur ardent readers.. n the finale take right frm the title till ur last wrd of the take was making me proud to b ur reader.. Hammie u a gem of a person n not jst a great writer.. wud b grateful to Mishal as I came across n meet u onli caz of him..πŸ˜‰

So as expected ur title was nutshelling the series as whole n how u summed up the entire journey in initial lines..brilliant Ham brilliant..ur initial lines of take hav never failed to impress me..episode was great.. how they tied each n every knot in finale was too good.. vry neatly.. ohhh ParVipDha scene.. n Vidhu with her baba was heart wrenching. .cv's used the situation to say us good bye bt we not gonnu frget ths journey that easily..!!πŸ˜‰ peecha naa chhode ge..na tera na Misha ka..πŸ˜›
Liked the DT ka anjaam scene n Viplov's firm stance over DT getting his due punishment .. atlast virtue triumphant over evil..!! His remorse over his eveil deeds was satisfying..
N last scene where final good bye to widows who succumb the bomb blast n the betterment of all widows been addressed. .liked cv's hav gven the due end to wat they started off..n that too brilliantly. ..n last bt not the least my most fav scene..🀣 ohh Viplov asking for more bacche. .hayye he was being flirtatious n naughty indeed...☺️ ye viplov b na..jaate jaate gvng us sleepless nights..πŸ˜› ohhh MishSan in golden n RednWhite..hayyee.. these two can gve run of money to bolly actors in chemistry. .kaash thora or milta..πŸ˜›
Ohhh ham now i remember how ths ikrs affair start off fr me..was reluctant posting in ur takes initially.. ur readers n ur takes wer too heavy fr me to understand. .confined myself to read n like onli.. but then somehow got the courage to gve u my feedback. .though it looks not appropriate mostly fr ur marvellous takes bt then it becomes an habbit.. n not to come here meant something vry important missing frm my daily life..was addicted to ur post as much as was addicted of watching Mishal daily...!!πŸ˜›

Ohhh Ham sweetheart I'll miss ur post so much bt as joy mentioned we ve search the alternative. .!! Sobyea see u soon there..!!πŸ˜› take careEdited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
StoriesDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great going Hamlet... thanks for the writeups. Always.
Nuttyme thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hammie... I will miss ikrs for two things... Mishal and your takes. I don't know how many times I must have written this... Still one more time... Don't stop writing wherever you are... U r gifted and are awesome.
I hope mishal takes an inspiration from you and gives all us fans a return gift for his 2016 bday by signing a new show fast and letting you start with a take in the new forum.

Till then... Will miss you Hammie. 
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirusForever

TARUN! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ   me thrilled to see you mate 
i just got news that ikrs serial had ended so first ur name got striked in my mind...Socha why not come here for one last time...May this serial had so many bumpy rides but the thing stands out from all of this is the sweet forum!!i have never seen the positivity in any other forum without shooting guns,shoving ur opinions on others throats...!!!
🀣  well you know me I  support Mishal.. came  to this forum.. with a passion   to write , wrote as best   as I could..  am grateful to readers  who read and commented...  those who  couldnt  due to   their own busy lives..  I  bless them..   me happy the show is over hammie can doss about now πŸ˜†

Hammie thanks for the all the time in posting ur thoughts everyday even being so busy...!!so that is absolutely laud worthy..!!having said that i sign off this forum completely with this last comment and also intentionally or unintentionally if i had hurt anyone's opinion so im extremely sorry for that!!!
thanks  for your heartfelt   love and appreciation...to tell you the truth ,I  hoped you would pop by πŸ˜›thrilled that you did... waise  you sign off from here   but  keep in  touch much love hammie
Lots of Love,
Tarun

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiles_uk

Thanks ... They left dadi all alone in her big house when kt n dt in jail...

Happy ever after
hi mate, yep it seemed a bit wooly .. she came with viplav and family to the  Ashram.. erhh the assumption is that kanak  and DT would be let out on bail..  but yes you have a point  cvs left it opened!    thanks for coming by .. love  hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: StoriesDrama

Great going Hamlet... thanks for the writeups. Always
heyeee  long time no see mate!... good  to see you    you rare welcome    will check your   post  looking forward to it..   much love hammie