Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

IshVeer FF : La Douleur Exquise| Important Announcement (Page 51) - Page 6

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tnzila

Hi elvish!

Fabulous and heartfelt update.

Ranveer, feeling pity on him, he was so helpless as he can't do anything for his parent he want to get his home back but he can't leave his mota babuji and ishu..

Aww!!! Ishveer pillow fighting, amazing!!!!!!! How cute are they both when they fight like that, always reminisced me Tom and Jerry!

Ishveer terrace scene was one of the beautiful scene, when she said, "and love" ,Sigh! Is this ishu's words also was In show?? or you added them?? I don't think so those words was part of the show, Whatever, I loved this part seriously..

Ranveer's words for apologizing to God," God please don't punish my ishu instead of her please give all punishment to me I'm ready for it" this words was just expressing his innocent and selfless love for ishu..

I don't have words to admire you for writing this.

Waiting for next episode update it soon if it is possible for you.

Thank you so much, Sana. :)

Yes, he can't do anything right now for the obvious and time is bit hard ahead. So... 🤔

Yes, in the show she said that too though in Hindi her dialogues were little different. And, yes, his love is like that. Selfless and pure. Something that makes your soul stir with a different feeling.❤️

Thank you so much. :) I will update the next chapter soon. I'm already working on it. :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fabulous update elvish.
Dancing in rains and their innocence crept in.
His wish for her 😕 came true. All her pain became his...
Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Fantastic update. I loved all the scene that include ishveer. Thanks for the update. Waiting for next update. Update it soon.. Take care.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priyanka98

Wow Fantastic update. I loved all the scene that include ishveer. Thanks for the update. Waiting for next update. Update it soon.. Take care.

Hi, Priyanka! Thank you so much. ❤️ Glad you liked the chapters. :) I will update the next chapter soon. :)
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for late commenting didu...i didn't get any pms regarding the update... Coming to the update it's overwhelming... Ranveer's love is soo pure...i barely controlled my tears falling... Y always Ranveer has to be the sufferer?? Y doesn't he get what he deserves??...y he always gets so much pain??...swear on God if this story has a sad ending, then I'll literally blurt my heart out of my damn chest...sorry didu I'm in shortage of words to express how marvelous writer u r...pls do warn me whenever u r updating a dark episode... B safe & stay healthy didu...
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Sorry for late commenting didu...i didn't get any pms regarding the update... Coming to the update it's overwhelming... Ranveer's love is soo pure...i barely controlled my tears falling... Y always Ranveer has to be the sufferer?? Y doesn't he get what he deserves??...y he always gets so much pain??...swear on God if this story has a sad ending, then I'll literally blurt my heart out of my damn chest...sorry didu I'm in shortage of words to express how marvelous writer u r...pls do warn me whenever u r updating a dark episode... B safe & stay healthy didu...

Hi, Asif! Thank you so much. And it's alright. :) I didn't know you didn't receive any PMs because I sent PM to everyone. If it got missed, it must be due to some mistake. I'm sorry. :(

Thank you again, and I'm glad to know you've loved the chapter. Don't worry. Before the dark chapters I'm always going to put a warning and you don't have to worry for now because these chapters won't be dark like that. :)
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi elvish
i am literally holding my ears for replying so late and vanishing without informing actually i was out of station went to a trip with family.
now back to reviewing
warning this will be my lamest response because i am already so late and have been busy so please forgive me
poor guy is on the verge of loosing everything they had and these ancestral property hold special place in heart because of emotions attached to it and still he is trying to give himself a positive hope.
amba is so right that parekh mansion is as good as hell infact hell will be better than this but poor fate brought them there itself with yamraj like baa ( sorry yamraj for such a derogatory comparision)
despite all the helplessness his mind never wanders in taking help from HP or ishani this quality of his never taking advantage of anything was really so awesome
but apart from all and every problem he never fails to show his most charming smile when she calls up but sometimes i use to wonder hoe come ishani despite being his best friend never noticed the pain in his eyes and the smile.
gauri is back and here she is happy for the freedom she got not for the marriage because she still loves pranav and she is holding herself responsible for being coward
i sometime feel she might know the hidden chemistry of ishveer but in the show she was nothing more than a abla nari
ishani has the support of her cousin who in present times are not that good apart from sharman
but this good man romil is different now because she has divorced him
i must say girl you have done some good amount of planning in taking the story in a completely different way.
these idiots fighting in front of her like tom and jerry i do hope gauri infuse somesense in present time ishani she is hell bent in going against her heart
this boy stuck up in worst situation but still manages to laugha nd when he makes fun of his most dreaded day her marriage
so are we getting a ghar jamai in present time as well.
i so like that scene in serial because it showed a pool emotion in ranveer's eyes when ishani got insulted infront of everyone
i just wish he should take his revenge and in that scene the pain in his eyes on her insult was overwhelming
baa this old hag never leaves a chance to insult everyone no matter what
and her confession of love poor guy for few minutes his heart was literally not beating at all
i was wondering how you are able to infuse such an intense emotions even in simple scene the way he came just to make her smile and all he did for that even if it means hurting himself and the last line that was the best
rain lashing even harder and poor guy is suffering all the things which was in her share
this twist was awesome i know i have told you before also but the way you bring a new perspective to those scenes is really amazing i love that fact about you.
this chapter was good but the last part was awesome I am impressed with that and now i just can't wait to see the situation which cause so much difference in between them.
thnx for pm waiting for next
sorry again
HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE THIS YEAR AND I GET TO READ MORE WORK FROM YOU
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
dv, call me a drama queen but I guess I'm not talking to you. But wishing you a very Happy New Year! 🤗 🤗🤗 It's been amazing having you here and hopefully things continue being like this.

To you, my bestest wishes for your future and may this New Year bring a lot of happiness for you.❤️❤️❤️

But... I'm not talking to you.
behirlover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">dv, call me a drama queen but I guess I'm not talking to you. But wishing you a very Happy New Year!
🤗 🤗🤗 It's been amazing having you here and hopefully things continue being like this.

To you, my bestest wishes for your future and may this New Year bring a lot of happiness for you.❤️❤️❤️

But... I'm not talking to you.
</font>

Nope you are not at all doing drama dear I am really sorry for my this sudden disappearance but give me a chance to explain.
This year has been amazing for me and thank you for making this journey on the forum memorable and giving me such a good friend and a writer in you. And I wish this year brings you happiness success and love

You know I have a record people cannot remain angry with me for long I hope it doesn't break
Please please please sorry I am holding ears and will do sit ups also if you want.
behirlover thumbnail
elvish where are you dear
atleast reply
i am really very sorry