Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Neha522

I'm very disappointed with your decision. But you told that you would finish ff in any case, just don't promise to meet deadline regularly. Did I understand you right?
Please don't give up writing a story.😭

Yes, and by that I meant that I won't be posting the chapters on the forum, though on my own I will write it for sure.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Originally posted by: anaptiras

Oh no Elvish
Don't say that. Why are you quitting the story. I think you have enough readers. We all adore your story. If you don't have time to continue writing, just write when you have enough time. That's it. I beg you.😭😲

You've been regular and I really thank you for that. Your support meant so much. But there is a severe lack of the regular readers. If a chapter is posted, for more than one week there is barely one or very luckily two replies. And trust me, that's not motivating at all.
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Ss... I can understand all your feelings dii,  as a writer... We all need enough  encouragement to pull the string on... But then again ... I don't have enough words to convince you dii... The only thing that I like to convey is... I love your story a lotzzz... And there are many other silent and true readers of your story just like me... And on the top of all... Ishveer form,  our matsh forum will loose its major strength without your stories.. And eventually the forum will become more silent.. Then by time.. Once for all... No ishveer... No matsh.. 
But anyways dii,  I can understand all your feelings... It's all up to you still... All possible in your hands... Just think a sec,  again... All I want to say is... Whenever you have time.. If you can update it... Cause... Even in telly updates... For now... Ishveer is not alive.. No updates ... No writers.. Not active... And... No ishveer..  Atleast in IF.. It can be different,  is all I hope.. That's it dii... Have a blooming day.. 
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Hey Ss... I can understand all your feelings dii, as a writer... We all need enough encouragement to pull the string on... But then again ... I don't have enough words to convince you dii... The only thing that I like to convey is... I love your story a lotzzz... And there are many other silent and true readers of your story just like me... And on the top of all... Ishveer form, our matsh forum will loose its major strength without your stories.. And eventually the forum will become more silent.. Then by time.. Once for all... No ishveer... No matsh..

But anyways dii, I can understand all your feelings... It's all up to you still... All possible in your hands... Just think a sec, again... All I want to say is... Whenever you have time.. If you can update it... Cause... Even in telly updates... For now... Ishveer is not alive.. No updates ... No writers.. Not active... And... No ishveer.. Atleast in IF.. It can be different, is all I hope.. That's it dii... Have a blooming day..

Thank you. But silent readership never helps when you're putting so much of yourself into something. When I'm posting it here on the forum, it's clearly for the people to read, and when they're not reading it's not so encouraging to post it.

About forum, I think there are enough writers here who'd keep the forum alive. I won't be needed anymore. :)
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww... That's all to say dii,  if you think that way... Then... Yeah! You can move forward... But the truth is known by all... Anyways dii,  be happy and stay the same way forever! 
😊😊