ASYA OS serendipity

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys, I'm here with another one short do read and leave your feedback. 

Note: zoya had never been to India, there is no gaffur track, she and zeenat are own sisters and her parents passed away when she was 14yrs old.

Serendipity 

NEW YORK 
Its been three hours since he was sitting there. It was dusk, the children in the park were now getting back to their home, bird's were flying back to their nest, sun was setting in the horizon all were returning to their destined place but where was he suppose to go? Back to her? Back to their home?  He messaged his temples, shutting his eyes, he could imagine her accusing eyes, her hurting word's were still resonating in his ears.

Was it entirely his fault,  was he happy doing this to her? And his heart screamed No, obviously he wasn't happy doing this to her. The past still haunted him, he loved his father but he left him which shattered his childhood. 

Then came his mother, who was his world she left his hand and chose her love, why wasn't he important enough?   His baby sister also left him to support her ill father which pushed the last string in him to break. He left his entire world in india and came to new york  not to live but to survive. But did that happen?  

No it didn't. Then came a girl as a sunshine in his cold winters, as a warmth of love in his cold blooded heart. She was orphaned but had no complaints with life, she had a zeal which melt his iron heart. It's been 3yrs since he left India and 2yrs that he is living in with his girl "zoya".

But shouldn't it be the end of their story? Well it wasn't. A tear slid down his cheek, when he opened his eyes he saw a 5yr old girl annoying her dad to buy her a dog while her dad was having a hard time controlling his daughter and his wife who was heavily pregnant. A faint smile appeared on his face, wasn't it the same thing zoya asked him in the morning? 

Few hours before. 

Zoya I'm working, we will talk later. This man was getting on her nerves, whole the week she was trying to talk and all he did was ignore her in the office and take her granted at home. 

She immediately shut the laptop and threw it on the bed. "what the hell you think you're doing" , exactly even I want to ask the same asad, how long will you run away from our marriage?  

Look zoya, we have discussed this, haven't we? 
No we didn't, as far as I remember we have only ignored it,  we have been living in together for 2yrs don't you think it's high time we get married.  You're family doesn't even know my existence in your life and that doesn't even bother you.

Yeah it doesn't bother because they never bothered about me so do I, and moving in together was mutual decision so don't blame me as if i forced you into this, and why is your appi putting things in your head.

My appi is not putting things into my head, she and jeeju are like my parent and it's nothing wrong if she wants us to get married. 

And you know that, I'm  not looking into it right now. Then why are pushing it, oh lemme guess you know I would tell no and then you can just walk away, won't you? 

She jerked her head in disbelief, how could he even think such low she held his collar tightly, with tear filled eyes. He immediately regretted his words, he never wished to hurt her. She was angry, exhausted. The tears din want to stop. 

Don't you dare asad ahmed khan, it is you denying to marry me, it was you who always had doubt about our relation. She pushed him back and sat on the bed holding her head and laughed menacingly. He stood rooted to his spot, he's heart bleed to see her in that state. 

I know, why you don't want a further step because you're tired of me, of us. There is nothing new in me anymore and 2yrs was enough for you to get bored of me.

You think I'm that jerk, you think I'm womanizer. Don't you know me zoya?  Both were taken away with they hurt and anger all they did was talk mean and blame each other. 

No I don't,  if you're that coward why the hell did you fall in love with me. The person who cannot handle responsibility, who couldn't stand up for his love is a coward. 

She din knew, she has reopening his wounds, that still din heal. She got up and pin pointed on his chest. "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THE SAME AS YOUR FATHER,  A BLOODY COWARD "  

"yeah your right I'm a bloody coward and definitely not a person whom you should marry".  He barely whispered with a hurtful voice. They stood motionless, starring into each other. The only noise was her soft  sobs and his fanning breath. 

There was immense pain in his eyes, his eyes were the talking mirrors of his soul. She could see him totally broke, his soul was crying, how much she wanted to run into his arms, hug him and smooth his pain but her ego stopped her. 
 He slowly walked off their bedroom, she heard noises in the hall from the breaking of glass materials. She hurriedly walk to the hall, but he left banging  the apartment door hardly , while she broke down on the floor weeping,  he was gone and she couldn't stop him.

PRESENT 

She knows all of it, still how could she tell that I was my father. I love her more than my life and would never betray her, she knows all of it. He could not figure out a way, he was frustrated, hurt but still did he love her way too much to let her go? 

He could never let her go, what she asked was any normal girl would dream for. Dint she have the right to become the prettiest bride,  a lovely wife, caring mother and have a beautiful family. 

How much ever his past haunts him, his sour relations cage him, he cannot let them overshadow his life now, he cannot deprive zoya from matrimonial bliss. He cannot darken the future of the girl who brought light into his life. 
After an hour or so, he got up to get home on the way he bought a bunch of her favorite red roses. He found the door unlocked, he signed at her carelessness, even though he warned her n times to lock when she was home alone.

The hall was spick and span, all the broken glasses were cleaned, the house was unusually silent.  He called out "zoya", getting no response his heart started sinking what if she left. 
No she wouldn't do that, taking huge steps he marched to his room, hurriedly opened the door and that sight was a relief,  she was cuddled up in their bed, her face was pale with dried tear stain but still as beautiful as ever.

She opened her eyes sensing his presence, she saw him holding her favorite red roses. She gave a faint smile and opened her arm's for him. He placed the roses in the vase and got onto the bed, pulling her into him.

She shifted until she found a comfortable position of placing her head on his chest, encircling her arm around his waist and the other holding his hand. 

"I'm sorry" "I'm sorry" both confessed together.  
"YOU don't need to be zoya, it was I who was running away like a coward "   she immediately covered his mouth with her fingers, "im  sorry baby I'm really sorry,  I never meant any of those I was stupid, please forgive me"  she muttered in sobbing voice.

"don't cry please, " . He said pushing her strands of hair. She nuzzled and kissed his jaw. "  I don't need any legal documents, to prove your love for me asad, aapi was bugging me and I pushed it too far I only need you and nothing more, I'm so sorry "  
"let's get married zoya"  he uttered amusing her " ha..but you don't need to asad I really.. " she was cut off by asad " but I want to" he said kissing her fingers. 
I want to marry you, I want you as my wife, only mine forever. I don't know if I could ever be a perfect husband and perfect father, all I know is as long as you are with me I could never fail.

She smiled tracing his jaw." Nobody is perfect asad, not you not me but I'm sure you would be the best husband and the best father even with imperfections. " 
"I think we should go back to India, I want you to meet my family ". Though he was upset with his ammi, he still adored her, he was still in touch with his ammi and siblings though they're aware of zoya but not completely. 

"you think they would like me"   he held her close "they will love you" "and I love you "  she said looking into his intense eyes " I love you more" he sealed it with a warm kiss on her lips, it wasn't passion or lust it was a promise, a promise of a new beginning to a forever beyond. 

amaaazing sho!! as always! !! ❤️
Beautifully penned !!!
Lovely read !!! 😊
Thank you for your likes and appreciation ❤️
This was so cute!!
Beautiful work!!!!
Plzz write more