Blessed partnership..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Thursday 25thAugust 2016 ep 337 My Take ~ Blessed partnership!

A blessed partnership is seen between a foster parent  and a real parent. Viplav  emerges  as a foster father who provided   a home,  parental care   for a child  unrelated to him by blood. Dhani  on the other hand  has been a single parent for a good  five years, so to speak ,abandoned  by  Viplav the father of her child  who she meets after a long  interval.   They both suffered the onslaught of living apart from each other on account of  misunderstandings  and weakness  within themselves.  Providence  joins them yet again  and  with  Viplav's foster child Atharva's  missing! a situation arises. It provides Viplav the platform to talk  about his duties as a father involved  in rearing  another's child. Although fostering a child involves  providing temporary  care for a child   who is unable to live with his parents  due to some underlying issue..Viplav here opens his heart to Dhani very much in a state where he has more or less taken on the role of becoming Atharva's  father permanently, in terms of formally adopting Kamini's son, as his own adopted child.

With Atharva missing, another husband and wife  bonding situation arises too, which goes beyond physical nearness! It's a communion  of the souls where man and wife offer each other verbal support, that calms emotional upheavals .Viplav is worried sick about  Atharva  missing. This time in duress  he blames himself and vows if harm comes to the boy, he'll never forgive himself.  Dhani gives him  tender loving care, reminds him  police are out searching for Atharva and he will be found. For Viplav it's like he's in the court room giving evidence against Kamini being an unfit mother, he is anxious about the boys safety.. She is capable of anything and although he shares with Dhani ,the quality  of life Kamini gave to Atharva as a mother..he might may well  fighting a  case  against  Kamini before the viewers or the courtroom .Viplav  narrates  that  it was only dadi and him who looked to the boys needs. Kamini always used the excuse of work ,and  the lad was  more of unwarranted interruption in her life  than her son. Once he was a bit older she mooted the idea he should be sent to boarding school where he could interact with peers and develop  social skills.. She never give him any love, the lad grew up on love he got from other people.. Viplav regretfully confesses to Dhani  that he too was so immersed in her love that he too couldn't give Atharva  the quality  time  that the boy needed.Dhani realizes,how dearly Viplav loves  his fostered child,  and she too confesses of being fond of Atharva  as well.

No rest for the wicked! Finally the motive behind Atharva's kidnapping is revealed.  Kamini  phones  Viplav from  the hotel room acts all  lovey dovey.He is not in the mood for her rubbish and orders her to return his son, to which she sneers  she would, if she could! but he  has set the  police upon her! Viplav tells the stark mad woman to return his son or else.. she mocks him, is he going to tell the police that a mother has kidnapped her own son? she smirks,as she reminds him she only wants him, Viplav ignores her and repeats he wants his son.  Kamini allures him , she will! the following morning, but she only wants Dhani to deal with and not him! viplav goes berserk ,and  asks how can she act like this with her on son?  if she has the guts then  she could come and  confront him !he dares her. But Dhani takes on the chance! but for  Kamini the bait! and confirms that  she will come to collect her on . Kamini  mocks  Dhani's statement her son? Great !she can  have both father and son!  Sure she can come ,but then she'll be responsible  for the consequences! and she hangs up. Daring   Dhani!Knows  what  Kamini is capable  of? but for  Dhani it's  a chance to prove her love for Viplav! she is aware of how  viplav feels for the boy. To her it only seems right that go for the lad.  But Viplav is  unwilling  for  Dhani to go he pleads  emotionally, Kamini is  a woman with a criminal mind! it's ploy to trap her, Viplav, begs  Dhani , he has just found her  and the last thing he wants is to lose her again !He  warns  Dhani she is  wily woman who will demand  him in exchange for Atharva. Dhani calms him down and assures him that she will bring the boy back in one piece! Viplav  in  vulnerable state of affairs pleads to Dhani he wants his family back! It's one of those moments when the colour of their Ishq lies in trusting each other.For  Dhani, it's her belief in divine wisdom that what so ever happens virtue will be victorious. For Viplav it's to trust in what Dhani promises!

Where evil resides, the deities also arrange for goodness to be present to thwart the advances of vice. Chandan Atharva s real father and Kamini's ex boyfriend is brought in by the CV's for a valid  reason. Although he abets and colludes with  Kamini  in the act of kidnapping their son. He sincerely  believes in  once he gets his son Atharva all three will leave Mumbai and start life anew as a family. But then  Kamini is the queen of manipulating people to help her to create divisions between Viplav and  Dhani.  The final assault  on   Dhani Viplav s Ishq..is about to be launched by her. When  Chandan returns to her hotel room, she  accepts the  tickets  he brings , but asks for the one thing she told him to get. The dagger that she pulls out of its sheath, eyes it dangerously.  Chandan  suspects her and wants to know what's behind this womans' mind? Hoodwinking others  has never been an issue with  Kamini. She uses her present  precarious situation as an excuse  and fobs him off ,the dagger is for  kept by her for security reasons! But then like a manic she also feeds on  reactions too. She  wields her dagger  before  Chandan and  asks if he fears it?  Chandan  fears  what goes on this woman s whom he love's mind..  Kamini tests his love for her. Chandan assures  he can  give up his life for her , but she  seems disinterested and puts forth a dangerous proposal before her, would he take that  Dhani's life on her behalf?  Chandan attempts to dissuade her by , the reminder  they got Atharva,  now best they leave this place. Kamini obsessed, lets him know that she finds it difficult to accept defeat and thus wants to settle scores with that  Dhani who messed with her life.  Chandan  warns her , she has enough crimes against her name and killing  Dhani too will surely put her in jail for  the rest of her lives.  Chandan takes the dagger from and puts it under the pillow  and  observes  she is angry  presently ,  which stops her from thinking straight!, he wants her to sleep over it  for tomorrow is a new day! The new day only confirms for Chandan  what he  feared about her, Kamini, the dagger and their child go missing!

The battle between Dhani and Kamini atop a hill side, symbolizes for me the dramatic representation of the moment where the invincible mother goddess Durga  strikes the predator against her child. Likewise the mother goddess assumes the role of an infuriated goddess Kaali who strikes a banshee to end its reign of terror!     The banshee waits.. for her prey Dhani's approach on the hill top, which not only  symbolizes  that holding Atharva to ransom ,or rescuing Atharva is the top of  world issue between Dhani and  Kamini!  but, the  hilltop also provides an ideal natural setting for the ultimate  grave for which ever person is guilty!  

Dhani arrives fearless true to her word! She finds Kamini holds Atharva ,her son  before her in a neck lock! The child is distressed ,which causes Dhani to plead before this demented woman. When Atharva  asks, if his a dad and badi maa  Dhani were coming for him? the child already in his mind rejects  Kamini as his mother!  as he fears her! it's Dhani! towards whom he  shows preference for, in terms of love and feeling safe was concerned!  Dhani filled with the prowess of truth yells at  Kamini from far , that her game is over  now!hand over the boy! But  Kamini cackles ,she likes a  good  fight and shouts back at  Dhani the final round hasj ust began! Besides it will continue till Dhani is alive! Menacingly, Kamini holds a knife at Atharva's  gullet# in UK this scene was  not telecast by the broadcasting censor board UK, for graphic viewing,seen to be propagating the use of knives and six inch blades in  criminal acts#  Both  the boy and  Dhani  are shocked at kamini's criminality! In panic, but  with complete fortitude,   Dhani gives up  her most precious thing! her Ishq  ,Viplav! she  screams  Kamini  can have him,  just release the boy!   Kamini  dares  Dhani to come up to a certain  point!  but  Kamini s agenda is not  to have Viplav , but to annihilate  Dhani from Viplav and her life once and for all!

The past has taught Kamini that somehow even when she had Viplav , Dhani would pop up in his life like an undesirable! Thus the whole purpose of this drama is to order Dhani to give up her life by jumping off the cliff! Only then her revenge will be complete! For Dhani! jumping off the cliff and dying to save another life is not unheard of! As ordered by  Kamini she walks towards the edge of the cliff and looks down into the deep ravine!  Viplav s call of  Dhani stop! delays  her a bit.. as Viplav accompanied by the police  negotiates  with this maniacal  Kamini!offers her  endless wealth in the form of cash and property! in exchange for the boy!  Kamini in response starts her  sob story , he never gave her  what she wanted! never understood  how she felt for him, the love she has for him! and as always it was always due to   Dhani! this time she has to go! and she orders  Dhani to walk forward to the edge of the mountain!  Dhani scoffs at  Kamini, she cannot scare her, as  Dhani is fearless of death it self!! Durga maa gives  Dhani the wisdom  to strike at this banshee.. now! since Viplav had arrived..  Dhani! swings around!  strikes  Kamini across the face! the demon falls against the bonnet of her car! Dhani  shouts  to Atharva run like the wind to his pappa!  Dhani tucks her sari and then all unleashes her anger at this she devil  Kamini! Dhani mocks her, she was a mother but is, pity worthy as she never understood the concept of mother hood!  a mother gives life rather than taking it!  Dhani strikes Kamini repeatedly in full Kaali goddess avatar! for snatching away her loved ones of the ashram; for forcing her and Vidha to lead displaced lives ; for separating her from her Ishq, Viplav!  but now let her know! that try as she may her game is up! and in the battle between vice and virtue!  goodness  wins !! shouts  Dhani in the Kaali avatar! in this fiend s face! But Kamini as evil as sin! swirls around, # not shown# stabs dhani and is about to  reapat! plus push her over the cliff.. till a shot is fired!  Chandan gets  Kamini in the back and  in shock she looks backs .. it was the man who loved her!  and she falls into the ravine.. the name Viplav! echoes against the sides of the ravine!

Dhani spins round and round at the edge of the mountain. Her heart knows,  to live or to die? is all in Maata's hands! ..the hand of her Ishq grabs  Dhani's hand!!  Maata gives back to her devoted child Dhani all the colours of her Ishq ..Viplav gathers his love in his arms close to his heart!

Power packed episode! seems this well may  be  Kamini's  last performance.  Like  I mentioned  the stabbing scenes were omitted.overall   cvs are mindful  of ending the story covering all loop holes.. great episode  a good mother battles against a bad mother!  hamlet53 26.8. 16

Precap : apologies and  moral of the story..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hammie hammie hammie,
πŸ‘ again a brilliant take.
i remember nearly 11 n a half month back i came across ur take n was astonished...how can someone   even look at a ordinary scene and make it an extraordinary one.I was a bookworm in childhood.but bz study life took d practice of enjoying to read from me.now it returned to me once again cz of u,i never liked too much loud romance or adult contents...so ur takes provided me exactly what i wanted.i never missed ur take even though i missed episodes since January n reason remained d same.
thanks for bringing new friends in my life,baarbs,nuspa,swat,sudhadi...all became friends cz ur ur take.
i will miss pressing like to all comments.
love u.
thanks for writing everyday for u.   
Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
UnRess.. 😳 ohhh Ham.. πŸ€—
So we r on second last *sigh*
U ve always surprised me with the choice of perfect title as always.. the nutshell of episode.. πŸ‘ show off of blessed partnership of Viplov n Dhani by cv's done beautifull .. a divine bonding they share now is beyond any clich touchings n physicality way above some Public Display of Affection!! 😳

u rightly said it's the bonding of their souls now,, certainly achieve ths spirituality in their relationship caz of the ordeal both gone thru fr the last 5yrs.. 😳
I love love ur foster father theory here, Viplov even despite being the foster father hav rightfully proved onli he desrve the custody of Atharva far more than her real mother.. 😳 love how u put the whole scene being played in the courtroom scenerio..n yes I agree with the verdict of Viplov Kam has no right to be referred as a Mother..she failed miserably here too.. πŸ₯±
Viplov taking solace in his better half n their soulful connection was a delightful sight Ham.. u kno na I'm a hopless romeo.. πŸ˜› a pleasant looking couple havng full faith n support fr each other doesn't require much words now..aaahhh the circle is complete Ham.. the color of ishq is support n faith on each other..was satisfied watching ths logical progression towards ending of my fav couple on TV 😳
Kam doing a deal of her son with viplov dhani was the biggest blow to the motherhoodby ths character by tgs character, but the nxt moment she prived she can step lower than that.. 🀒 by plavcing the dagger in Atharva's gullet. . a motyer can b ths heartless was utterly unacceptable fr me Ham..I can understand y they edit that scene there.. 🀒 was ugly to watch indeed.. πŸ₯±

Ohhh Ham that Durgaa shiw down by Dhani was total paisa vasool scene was cheering fenthe tigress.. how she turned tables on Kam face will b unforgettable 4 me..ur interpretation of top hill n the whole scene sketch...EXTRAORDINARY..!! ⭐️ Sanjeeda was top notch n not at all overdone.. πŸ‘ even Viplov was stunned on her Durgaa avatar n was not moving an inch frm his spot.. πŸ˜† was bit unusual..Favicol laga k his feet were stuck to the ground..clutching Atharva in his arms.. πŸ˜† bt well the intense drama they want to show via Dhani as possible onli wen viplov shown a bit dumb πŸ˜† Maaf kia..2nd last haina.. bt Viplov saving Dhani frm falling off the cliff was beautifully done though.. 😳
Loved the outdoors of the scene too even Mishal was vry happy of thw location.. πŸ˜† ohh Ham I'm going to miss ths man terribly, , the powerhouse of acting.. wishing to see another immortal character by him vry vry soon.. 😳

Chalo a break to my bak bak now.. sorey papa ji ja pant kamba hogya..bt Ham I'm going to miss ur takes as much as I'm going to miss Mishal. . Ur post was our adda..our jaae panah..we used to reside frm the outside mess.. πŸ˜† bt m at peace as we hav find the alternative Major in uniform now fr bak bak.. πŸ˜† thnk u so much fr ur efforts Ham.. will respect u always fr that.. Love U..!! 😳 Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
revathirk thumbnail
hammie...thanx for the update...
will miss u...hope will all meet again...

tabtak...
njoy...
b blessed...
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not sure I can tell you goodbye. My heart says that is not yet the end. but the brain does not accept the facts. at sometimes is it the other way around but I listen to my heart. just do not see the end of it is not what I expected. but when I looked again I saw Danhi carries Sindur. the end Edited by zajedno - 7 years ago
simpleAnna thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

Joyu ki bachi.. Not fair.. Me baat on mai Laga k tu yaha raasleela...😑

Ress

Raasleela !!!!!aise baat karte hain choti se?khud to charu taraf common link banke khari ho.koi baat karneka bzness laga hain kya? ap awal number pe aogi.waise balika ab dikh nehi rahi.main subha uske postpe comment nehi kar payi.ab karungi.
NusiSg thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Raasleela !!!!!aise baat karte hain choti se?khud to charu taraf common link banke khari ho.koi baat karneka bzness laga hain kya? ap awal number pe aogi.waise balika ab dikh nehi rahi.main subha uske postpe comments nehi kar payi.ab karungi.

Haan jaa sab Jajah comment Kar le 60 pora hojaye GA. πŸ˜†..  Link ki baat mut Kar.. Tab tune mje  lgaya baaton mai..  Baalika se watsapp pe ki baat.. πŸ˜†..  Bechari bht udaas hai PTd k jaane se..  Usse Sahara diye maine.. πŸ˜†
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hammie when did you post this ?? πŸ˜• Main kal aati hu might be late gotta prepare my last totd also na. Will come back in the morning yaar...sry for the delay. 
Dearest Hammie πŸ˜ƒ I'm back ...Loved the title ⭐️Your initial paragraph is always fabulous and it teaches us so many valuable lessons πŸ‘...always loved the paragraph...Yes the episode is all about the foster parent and real parent. Woh kehte hain na palna wala paida karne wala se bada hain...so true.

Viplav and Parshiya have always taken care the children who were no way related to them by blood and considered the kids as their own. Love them for that, πŸ‘ its not an easy job to bring up a child under difficult situations. They have done a fab job. Yes the child Atharva is ignored by his mother, in return received love and affection from others...Viplav, Dadi, Vidha, Dhani. 

This episode belongs to Sanjeeda she was fab in Maa Kali avatar...phir se chanta session shuru hua hain πŸ˜† roz dekhna padega kya ?? But the way she almost put her life in risk for Atharva is a huge thing to do πŸ‘ a mother can truly do anything for her child. She proved it, and on the other hand Km doesn't hesitate to put her child's life in risk for her Zidd. The last few episodes have been really well shot Ham, loved them, I only thing I feel was lacking in the prev epi was that they shouldn't have dragged the MU after the leap for a long time sort of gave me a headache of Dhani's MU πŸ˜†. Rest all was fine for I could enjoy watching Parshiya β­οΈ

Chalo good Chandan shot Km great, took Law in his hands, but sometimes I think even if she were to sent to jail, wont she be fuming and keep plotting to take revenge from Dhani ?? Look at what has she done to her life. She herself ruined it. Human minds are so complicated they make simple things very much complex. Accha suno this cliff area na it was shot in IPKKND also πŸ˜† Arnav had to save Khushi from Shyam's gunde...so I think this is the same area, even Khushi fell down n luckily on a tree kaha se aya pucho mat πŸ˜† they both were united there. This location is very famous for all the antagonists for making the FL to jump off the cliff πŸ˜† yaar Dhani's spinning was funny πŸ˜† sidha peche girte hain nahi ki go round and round and round utna time kaiku Viplav aake pakadne ke liye kya πŸ˜†

Okay Ham enough of my bak bak πŸ˜† mere posts kafi lambe hote hain usme bhi bak bak jyda hota hain...Thank you once again for writing daily Mishal is sure blessed to have you as a biggest fan β­οΈ Yaar itna asan kaam nahi hain roz roz likhna ...found all the links of my TOTD posts Ham will be posting them soon...Love to see you again in your other posts will be in touch with you meet you in games πŸ˜† and Keep smiling, be happy, keep writing πŸ€— Loads of love, hug and best wishes ...Till then take care. Yours one and only paglet Swat πŸ˜†
Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
simpleAnna thumbnail

Raasleela !!!!!aise baat karte hain choti se?khud to charu taraf common link banke khari ho.koi baat karneka bzness laga hain kya? ap awal number pe aogi.waise balika ab dikh nehi rahi.main subha uske postpe comment nehi kar payi.ab karungi.

Mere phone pe whatsapp kam nehi karte aur aplog uske maza le rahe ho.ss ko mile sahara ss se. Accha hain.
Main evening duties mein phansi hu, bhuk lagI hain.
NusiSg thumbnail

Mere phone pe whatsapp kam nehi karte aur aplog uske maza le rahe ho.ss ko mile sahara ss se. Accha hain.
Main evening duties mein phansi hu, bhuk lagI hain.

dun worry I'll have viber then we'll have a blast together..agar baalika got free timeπŸ₯± fr us too.. Han u didn't have Khana.I had chicken biryani on duty.. Mishal ki yaad mai..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago