Fan Fictions

Rosid os: strange

tatmantad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello people how are you all??... Do you know I really had no idea of writing the story...

But what to do with my strange dreams guys???

Yeah I think your guess is right... He hee hee yeah yesterday I got a strange dream... And that is what I'm going to give you guys today in the story...

It's strange right...it's strange ki I don't even know how to name this story...so my crazy brain advices me why don't I name this story strange itself...why don't I follow it...??

So here comes the name of this os...STRANGE...which I don't think this title justifies the story which will be below...

I strictly warn you all before u enter and mess up with it...it's totally my dream...not Even a single place I have modulated...it's a perfect complete dream...to say exactly it's a completely incomplete dream...hahaha confused right...?

Ok now I am gonna start writing the story...

So came to read the story in spite of my warning...I pray that God should save you from this...Okok chill guys I know I am irritating u all...finally I zipped my mouth until I finish writing this story...

STRANGE~a Rosid os by Devika...

It's a story of a girl who is loving her sister's dever...and the girl whom I am representing here is absolutely roli Dwivedi...and the guy whom she is loving is obviously siddhant Bharadwaj...

It is their story...and let's see what all the tricks roli uses to flirt with siddhant...

Character sketch...

Roli Dwivedi : a 23years young girl...who is pursuing her mbbs degree and on her final year...her great interest is her secret crush and always wonders whether it is even possible to happen...? So she made a plan and the end happened which was completely and totally unexpected by her...

Siddhant Bharadwaj: a 26years old guy...an engineer..of electronics and instrumentation...who completed his b.tech as well as m.tech and now from past two years he is working under one of the prestigious company in India...(as its roli's story I shall not discuss much about Sid I hope u guys don't mind...)and he completely don't know any plan of roli's and didn't even expect where that plan will lead them to...

Oooh...done with character sketch and I know no one in this world would say this as a character sketch...

Coming to the real story...

It's evening 6'0 clock near some matarani temple...

Roli on phone: guys...yeah it's done...I asked him to help me out...
And he agreed..if time permits...ha ha I won't spoil it...all I need is want to spend time with him...ok guys in any time he might arrive...so bye...please all of u don't make an issue...

Before putting her mobile in her bag she didn't check whether the mobile is off from silent mode...

Roli sat on the steps of mandir...being it a typical place not so many people comes to temple...only one or two comes and that too day time...so this was perfect place for her to study everyday...yeah she used to go to temple everyday to study there...as there won't be any disturbance...

So she opened book of her og( obstetrics and gyenecology)...when she was deeply involved into the book..she didnt notice who is In front of her and admiring her...

Man: I think some one needed unwanted guest here...

That is when she looked up from her book...

Roli: siddhant ji aap...when did u come..? I am really sorry I really didn't notice you...I too na...first I have called u for such a place and now I have totally forgot that I have called u...

Sid: chill girl...take a break...sit down...don't worry I just came some twenty minutes back...no problem...it's okay...

Roli: how are u Siddhant ji..? And how is ur work going..?

Sid: I am very well good roli and my work is just awesome...and this is hundredth time I am asking you not to add ji to my name...

Roli: and I am hundredth time telling you that I can't call ur name with out ji to it...

Sid: ok chill down roli...we will later discuss about it:..now tell me what is ur problem and how can I help u out...

Roli: siddhant ji...ooh it's nothing much...I have exam in a week...and I thought u will help me in my preparation...

Sid: are u kidding roli...? Me..? Helping in your preparation ..?

Roli: hmm...ok fine...I am sorry..I thought u are free and you will help me...but it's ok if you don't want to help me out...

Sid: it's not that roli...I will help u in any possible way...but the problem is how can I help you in your preparation...u know right we both are very different in our professions...? That is my question how u want me to help u in this...?

Roli: offfo.. Siddhant ji...u too na...getting worried for unnecessary things...help in preparations means...u see if I am in home I used to make Amma and Nanna ( ma and pappa ) to sit I front of me and teach her what learn inspite of their multiple protests...and in clg..I used to teach to my friends..but now the problem is all my friend are decided to do group study which hate to the core...so I need ur help...

Sid: so u want me to learn ur medicine also..? I mean should I become ur student...?

Roli: I didn't say that Siddhant ji...all u need to do is just nod ur head for whatever I say and do some cross check in my book whether I am telling correct or wrong...

Sid: ok teacher ji go on...wait wait..what topic and which subject it is...(asked pointing the book on her hand)...

Roli: ooh siddhant Ji...it's gynecology..but the topic for the exam is...is...(oh god Roli how will u tell now...u idiot didn't get any better than asking to help out in studies...? Hey bagwaan now how can I tell him the topic for exam is about sexual offense ...shit ...kaha aake phasgay thu roli...?)

Sid: roli...why are thinking too much to tell a topic...?

Roli: ( roli u are dead...better face it than to quit...) mm...it's...the topic is about..about...

Sid: common roli..what is taking u this long...?

Roli: the topic is sexual offence...(she blurted it out)...

Sid: hmm fine...

Roli felt relaxed as Sid didnt react anything on it...

Roli kept on explaining Sid about the topic and In between only God knows that how many times she cursed herself for finding this excuse to spend time with Sid...

Roli: it's the scratch on the body of a women caused by a male...

Sid: Roli..don't u think u missed something...?

Roli: what siddhant Ji...I ...I don't think...wait lemme think properly...yeah...it's ...scratches on the private places of the body of a women which was caused by man without tha women's permission by drugging which is partly called as molesting(I don't even know exactly what I have mentioned and from where this forensic came to gynecology...as I said its my dream this wordings also from my dream only I didn't correct even a single area)

Sid: perfect...

Roli didn't even know whether to take it as an appreciation or embarrassing...she just smiled back to him...

They both continued back...where they heard some lady screaming in the temple...

Rosid immediately rushed to the area where they heard screaming and found a lady who is pregnant...

Roli went to check...

Roli: siddhant Ji...she is in labor pain...I mean she now we should take her to hospital...

Sid: but Roli..ur college is far from here right...

Roli: siddhant Ji ask some locals whether any hospital there nearby...

Sid went on to check while Roli was giving moral support to the women...

Sid: Roli come...lets go...there is hospital nearby it seems..

Roli: siddhant Ji..u lift her...

Trio rushed to hospital...

When they entered inside...there was complete crowd and waiting for the doctor from the morning...while nurses are kept in excuses of Doctor is in some emergency...

Seeing all this Roli got frustrated...

Roli: excuse me...where is Doctor ..?

Nurse: our maam is busy maam...and she said she will be coming shortly...

Roli exhaled air out...

Roli: is there any closed room in this hospital..?

Nurse: yes..but what is the need for u..? Wait till Doctor comes...(spoke arrogantly as if it's her hospital)

Roli: DONT YOU DARE TO WORD WITH ME..CHUP CHAAP take this lady inside that room...(shouted on top of her voice)

Nurse got scared and took the lady in the stretcher in the empty room..

Roli:(to nurse)send the man who was with me inside...NOW...

Roli started attending that lady...

Sid: Roli.. U called me in..?

Roli: yeah siddhant Ji...I need ur help...in this...this is my first time...

Sid: but Roli..ho..

Roli: no siddhant Ji..it's not the time to think..2 lives are in our hands and we can't waste time in thinking...

Sid: fine Roli..what should I do..?

Roli: good..ask nurse to bring hot water immediately and I need a tray...

Sid rushed and came in with everything... What Roli asked...

Roli. Good siddhanth Ji..now now massage her head and just ask her to relax and push the baby...while I will check...

Before doing it...Roli removed all the stuffs from her hand and waste her hand properly...with hot water and soap...she dipped a cloth inside the hot water and after squeezing gave to Sid asking him to wipe it on her face and body and do it repeatedly...

Roli wore gloves and stood near vagina of the lady...waiting for the head of the baby to come out...

After few struggles,lady pushed out her baby successfully...and it's a girl...

Roli immediately wrapped the baby in clean cloth...and carefully she cut cord and gave to the mother for feeding...

The mother was overwhelming...she just didn't knew how to thank Roli...she said that Roli is a goddess for her and her child...and also said that she will never forget this favor...she didn't knew how to return it...

Roli: why are u speaking such a huge words...I did nothing..it's just being human helping other human who is in need of it...ok fine...if you want to return favor...!! Then give me a sweet smile...

Siddhant excused himself to go out...but the lady stopped him and said that he is so lucky to have to gay such a wife...stay like this always supporting each other...

Rosid looked at each other with no words to tell...

Sid smiled at that lady and excused himself from the room...

Later after inserting some fluids as drips into the lady..Roli left the room and came near reception...

As soon as Roli reached there she saw Doctor of that hospital entering casually to her cabin...

Seeing her... roli's anger reached peaks..and rushed to Doctor...

Roli: so u are the Doctor here..?(all words in angry)...

Doctor: yup...why u here..? Got any disease..?(asked with a smirk)

Nurse: mam actually ..I tried to stop her..but...(she told everything to Doctor)..

Doctor: to nurse...how dare u to let some one to treat without my permission in my own clinic...SIMAR's clinic...?how incapable u are..!!

Roli: don't u dare open ur dirty mouth about treatment...that word Is something serious...I still wonder how u become doctor...it's shame for all doctors that people like u are getting into this precious profession...and people like these(showed the patient crowd)looses trust on doctors just because of people like u...who only respects money ...and can go to any extend for that money...chee...

Simar: Roli...u spoke a lot...don't forget that this is my hospital and I can come on any time as per my convenience...who are u to ask me...? Remember I can throw u out of this hospital...

As soon as those words were out from simar..she was unable to speak anything...as her throat has been blocked...no right word is throttled...(who..? Of course Sid yaar)..

Sid: don't u dare to speak a single word against her...your one more word will lead u to wait for another Doctor for ur treatment...

Roli: siddhant Ji... What are u dng...? Leave her...

Sid: no roli...not today...

Roli: siddhant Ji..meri kasam..leave her...

Sid: aaah(shouted and left simar)...

Sid went out of hospital...

Roli: did u see..? When u were my senior u tried to trap him...and also created misunderstanding to him..that I love someone else...that also I stopped him...no also I stopped him..or else thum toh kab ka dead Hota...atleast now have some common sense in ur brain and treat every patient with gratitude not with attitude ...verna...don't forget I am also a assistant to the member of medical association...it will take no time to make ur license get cancel...keep it in ur mind...

Roli left after warning her...

She didn't find Sid anywhere...

She went back to temple thinking Sid would be there...

So Roli thought Sid left home and sat back infront of her books and lost in her thoughts...after sometime she felt some hand on her shoulder...turned out to be Sid...

As soon as she saw him...she hugged Sid immediately...and started crying...

Roli: I am afraid siddhant Ji...I am so afraid...u saw simar right..? What if even I become like her after few years..? I am so scared.. I am scared that I would fail in my personal life by serving to professional...I am scared that I wouldn't give my attention to professional because of my personal one in future...what if u fail in both...u don't know...I am so scared...I am so scared siddhant Ji...

Sid: shhh...shhh...bas...bas...don't cry Roli...it's ur assumption that's it...u will definitely succeed in ur both professional as well as ur personal...u know...! I know that u will do...but I will promise u that I help u in succeeding in ur both personal and professional life...

Roli looked blankly not understanding anything...

Sid: still didn't understand ...? Ok fine I will clear u...prove the proverb that a man is behind every successful women and that is I want to be behind ur success...u know Roli..today how many shades I have seen in you...? The nervous one(during explaining the topic),the caring one(helping lady),the sherni(talks with simar and nurse),professional(delivering),a best mother(holding baby)...so will you do the honor to handle me and my anger for your whole life...?

Now Roli is totally shocked...as she didn't expect this would go like this... She thought of just spending time with him...

Sid shakes Roli a little...

Roli: what should I answer..?(asked innocently)..

Sid: the one which ur heart is telling u from past 3years from the day of our meet at ur sister's marriage...

Roli: so..u knew..?

Sid: mmm...? Lemme think..I think so...

Roli: after knowing also...how could u do this to me..? Why did u take this long in Asking me..? I hate u siddhant Ji...I hate u...I am going...bye...

Sid: arey..arey Roli...u r going without finishing the topic sexual offense..?(said with a smirk)

Roli closed her eyes with embarrassment...and bit her tongue thinking that how will she face him...

When Roli was about to run..Sid holded her hand and pulled her into Hug...

They spent like that for sometime closing their eyes felling the moment...but finally got disturbed by sid's call...

Sid: Roli ek minute...

Sid saw caller id and wondered..

Sid: Roli...why ur mom is calling me...?

Roli: mamma..? Aapko kyun karenge...?

Sid: that's what I am asking u...ok anyhow let me attend...

Roli nodded as acceptance...

Sid: hello aunty...namaste...how are u..? Yeah I am fine...really...but...ok u don't worry aunty...I will find her and call you...u don't worry aunty...it's ok aunty...no problem...I will call u soon..ok bye aunty...

Roli: what happened siddhant Ji... ? Why did mamma called u..? And what were u telling..? U will find whom..?

Sid: Roli... Where is ur phone...?

Roli: it's in my bag siddhant Ji..but y r u asking..? Tell me na..

Sid took out phone from roli's bag and asked her to check it out...

When Roli checked it had 58 missed calls ...

Roli made her mouth Perfect o shape...

Sid: now u understand why Aunty called me..?

Roli: hmm...wait I will call her..

Sid nodded to do fast...

Roli: hello...ma...ma...sorry...listen...really ma..I kept in silent..that's it...please... Telling u na.. Sorry...ok I promise...I will not repeat it... Oo... Oo..I am with...am in temple...yeah...with him only...yeah maa everything is fine...ok maa..bye take care...

Sid: Roli...u with him means...!! Aunty knows..?

Roli: hmm..u know I never hide anything to my mom ...U know mom only advised me to call you today...she only helped me in everything..

Sid: u too...?

Roli: what do you mean by u too...? That means u too..? U too share with ur mom..?

Sid: Haa...

Both smiled at each other...

Sid: Roli.. U still didn't answer me...

Roli: what should I answer..? U didn't even say anything...oh sorry I forgot..I hate u...I am going bye...

Sid: Roli...Roli...listen...

Sid made Roli to turn towards him and went on his knees...

Took out a rose shaped box from his pocket...and gave it to Roli...

Sid: I love u na yaar...will u marry me..?

Roli is in tears now...

Roli: I love too na yaar...

Sid opened the box and showed ring to her...

Roli slowly gave her hand into sid's ...with which Sid slided ring into roli's finger...

That's it girls...i got up at 1'0 clock and started writing this...

No end to this right...

I think my dream gave me a hint that actual story starts from there...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tatmantad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No proof reading done..so adjust with mistakes...
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb dear luvd it different and interesting awesome and ya eagerly waiting for ur ts and ff updates when u free give update yaar I know u r busy but when you get time give
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Your dream it's really awesome superb os really different love it waiting for your ts, ff Freddy people
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear loved it waiting for ur updates on ur Ff & ts update them soon
swathi1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow dear your dream was super aand also waiting for updates in ur ff also.
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous dear👏...it's superb...Roli's characterization is really awesome...she is cute sometimes n bold when situation demands...good job dear...n it's surprising that u got all this as ur dream...haha,this ROSID have made us crazy😛...love them😃