Jill of all trades and mistress of none!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Wednesday 24th August 2016 ep 336 My Take ~ Jill of all trades and master of none!

A figure of speech which typifies  a person with  many skills and talents yet not outstanding in any  particular one..  the title is also spoken of as jack of all trades and master of none. The saying can be applied to some in many walks of life. But I would like to apply this saying to the antagonist  Kamini after keeping in mind the impact she has had on the lives of people  in the story. To me tongue in cheek, her positive skills that stood out before she was exposed were that personality  wise she is an attractive   young woman   presumably  skilled and  adept in legal profession. Dashrant  once said about  her in comparison  to  Dhani ,that  Kamini  was educated and cultured.  She had the skills of decorum and  carriage! exhibited   good breeding in her mannerisms. She was also seen as one who could sort out niggling loop holes  at the domestic front when she came as a guest. But then  Kamini as the anatagonist  also  is adept in putting up a facade ,that people around her were never able to fathom till recently. Another area she has been proficient was the art of manipulation, whereby  underground,  unsuspectingly,  she conspired  to get what she  desired. But, despite all her negative and positive expertise.. she cannot to this  day master the one thing.. to obtain  Viplav's love!  this deficiency  over a period of time has turned the sublime virtue  of love into an obsession  within her, and leaves  her swinging  like a pendulum  between real and unreal..  alas!! kamini  could do a wide  variety of tasks but  her mastery over love  has  been none.. sadly even as a mother!

This couple has come a long way.. Since five years ago..Watching over Atharva  and Vidha safely tucked away in bed  having a  before slumber chatter, most certainly  makes Viplav and   Dhani, not only appear  a married couple but sound like one too.They are like a typical married couple  who is preoccupied  by the  welfare of their children. Children's safety issue is always top of the agenda for parents. Viplav is aware an attempt to kidnapping, luckily  was aborted.  He confers with  Dhani who could have  prompted  the kidnapping ? Yes  Kamini's  track record spoke for itself and   Dhani  suspects   Kamini, who else? Viplav  phones the inspector and  tells him  Atharva  was nearly  kidnapped.. requests  that police  give  protection, but  he  is reminded,  Viplav , according to procedure , needs to file in the first information report  then  police protection can be granted. Dhani can see the worst possible scenario Atharva could have been in today!  plus Viplav asking for police protection makes her feel that perhaps she  failed to give him  proper attention. She makes her regret  known to Viplav, who looks at both the children and comments like a supporting husband, from now on  the onus falls on both of them. Both of them need to be vigilant since now they have  not one, but two children... seemingly the four look  like a cosy family ! Atharva seems quite at home at aunty Dhani's house, it may be because his dad is around?

Atharva's biological parents meanwhile  dupe their persons into  being other than being the lads parents!.. Chandan dresses like a cop  while  Kamini dresses  like a Bengali  janitor..  she once again tries another clean stroke at sweeping Atharva out of Viplav's life ,don't know why?? What is she after ?  Chandan does warn her to be careful at the station it's riddled with police... but Kamini is an experienced  player! she assures Chandan she will keep him posted on how things proceed..besides she reminds Chandan of the reason they don disguise ..to get  Atharva  home ! 

Dhani beefs up security around Atharva ! even checks and tastes the food before he eats.viplav s heart actually goes out for his good  wife and he consoles her she worries far too much,  does she forget that she herself  prepared the food? he reminds her  what's good for Vidha should be safe for Atharva too! as both are equals to them.  Viplav shows sensitivity towards how  Dhani  is prone to feel, he   probes her ,does she feel,  as she's not Atharva s real mother, she has to seen to show more care? Viplav  draws a bitter comparison , there's  her here  ,and then there's Atharva's  own mother who  is after her son's  life!  Viplav  assures  Dhani , her goodness  will surely  conquer  Kamini's  wickedness !tenderly  he  holds  Dhani close  and reminds her, how he had started on  the wrong foot with her and she hated him ! but  he persisted   till he won over her love.. Viplav  comforts her ,likewise  soon she will see that Atharva too will begin to see her love. Viplav justify's, momentarily Atharva  is not quite as himself due to the trauma  he faced..  once he is better ,he will recognise her maternal love too. To me this section shows the progression  in Viplav's character, the  depth and sensitivity he shows in being  both  Dhani's husband and Atharva's father. How he  further judges, the difference between two mothers, Dhani and  Kamini. He is receptive of the fact , that Dhani may still feel guilty about carelessly  allowing a situation,  where Atharva could have been kidnapped.. Viplav makes good of the moment, when he watches Vidha spoon feeding her brother! Viplav ,thus  further more lauds  Dhani, for her  good mothering skills!t This was long overdue! Viplav empowers Dhani by telling her  she makes him proud of  being Vidha's mother.. the colour of Ishq is to cascade  good values down to one's children too! 

Too me, high drama substantiated  with factual evidence is needed in the law courts to prove  both of Atharva's biological  parents Kamini and Chandan are deemed unfit in caring for  the young boy. Events are put in place by CV's where Dhani in particular is likely to put her own life at risk for the boy's safety thus qualifying to gain the rights of becoming  Atharva's mother! To set the events  in motion  into gaining proper access  to  Atharva ,  Viplav  goes to the police station to file the FIR..in turn  the inspector too grants police protection by ordering a team of  constable to scout the  ghetto.Viplav   informs the inspector  for the minute  the children  in  Dhani's safe custody at home, she won't   let them out of her sight. But dramatic irony comes into play, as  Chandan dressed as a police man  turns up at  Dhani's house, to collect  Atharva   for questioning  at  the station! regarding his  previous kidnapping in the past. Dhani here falls prey to her gullibility. The uniform , the reference to Atharva's first kidnapping   sweep her and her sense of security in  keeping the boy safe lapses! She lets the boy go for questioning.. but have to give credit to her, she tries to  seek Viplav's permission before handing his son over to the police constable. But the twist is Viplav , based at the station fails to  receive Dhani's call! as  Kamini the disguised cleaner knocks his phone out of his hand!  Chandan is the trickster who allures a vulnerable target into winning  its trust. Thus he tells  Dhani , to check with his seniors to prove his credibility!  But here Dhani too refuses.Is blinded by  guile! like Viplav was five years ago by refusing a DNA test..but deceit is so powerful that   good souls  often get caught up in their  own faith that all is good with the world! The final point where Dhani lets Atharva go! is Chandan's snare that she didn't need to accompany the boy to give him moral support as his father's there already at  the station ! 

Viplav returns home, finds his son taken by the police for questioning ! finds out from inspector the station sent no one for  Atharva! Well both Dhani and Viplav realize they have been stitched!  Wheels   of events  turn at  full speed  Chandan  takes off with Atharva!    Dupes  his own son, he'll be meeting his mum and dad, coordinates with  Kamini  he's got the boy!. But to make things easier for Dhani and Viplav! The taxi  Chandan  and  Atharva  travel in breaks down!  and the cabbie is able to direct Viplav and Dhani  that   his passengers  went off in another car plus gave them the destination his passengers headed for.. Dhani  assures Viplav , Atharva  will be fine  Kamini  will not harm her own son.. Viplav replies  that woman is capable of anything  for her selfish gains...

To me the episode felt very positive  despite the glitches  and high drama in the pipeline. Dhani and Viplav's love seems to have mellowed and matured  over  a period of five  years of separation. Each of them ,take on board with respect  the sufferings they underwent   through on their own. Kamnini  serves as a catalyst between their relationship in bringing them closer and stronger! They have made it!and now   nothing can separate them  from  putting in aconcerted effort in defending their family!  hamlet53  25.8.16

precap: face  off Dhani  /Kamini!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

this title reminds me of my childhood,jack n jill...
hammie hammie hammie,
u r wonderful as always.
but i have become a pathetic reader.
i have read it hammie.

Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
UnRess..  πŸ˜³
Ham ur title.. πŸ˜† I realize that's what they call us internalist one who specializes in general med.. πŸ˜† ohhh God not a very good phrase fr me now Caz it ll always remind me of Kam now.. πŸ˜›  u r actually right being good in all doesn't help Kam in getting her ultimate goal.. Mooh ki khai uss ne Caz of the bitterness lies jealousy hatred n lack of remorse..
Viplov Dhani with both the kids content n a happy family was a great sight but danger still looming on them they'll certainly triumphant the last blow of Kam too..  Lots n lots of drama in coming episode.. With more of KamCha n very less of Viplov Dhani n their happy moments ws a big turn off fr me.. ..  Chalo now there's no use of complaining.. Will bid adieu to the wonderful team efforts with a big heart Ham..  They've certainly worked hard fr us..  Thnx to them.. πŸ‘β­οΈ
 So one more episodes finished..  Tonight is the last Ham.. N 2 more takes left..  fir Teri chhutti.. I hope u take rest bt no more than a mnth caz I want Mish to b bac  within a mnth..  πŸ˜› tujhy fir se Kaam pe Lagaen ge..  πŸ˜†.. Till then y u not checking ur FF link.. Me n Joy having some gala time there fr last 2,3days..πŸ˜‰ check it if time permits u dear.. 

Love u fr ur efforts n respect u fr ur commitment with Mishal πŸ˜³ take care.. 
Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail

Dear Hammie...Yes the title does suit Km although she many have many skills but could never earn Viplav's love for her. Haven't watched the episodes yet just read n I'm directly commenting.  She has never been a good person but not even a mother, why does she keep putting her kid's life in danger ? What has Atharva done to her at all ? She may keep using him for her selfish needs but later on he can never consider her as his mother.

Dhani's maternal instincts have already been activated and she is on ful mode to protect the child who is not even hers. You have very well written about Parshiya and Viplav about being a wonderful fathers to those children who are no way related to them by blood...more than that they are definitely wonderful humans in this area.

Dhani may be not be an extremely good wife for she did commit so many mistakes, but as a mother I have no doubt she is a wonderful mother who cares a lot for her children. The amount of time she spend with Vidha, I'm sure Km wouldn't have spent half of that time with Atharva...for she just shoved some games infront of him and asked him to keep himself busy. More than the gadgets the children need their parent's valuable time. This is what Dhani has been doing all this time.

The gadgets won't teach them how to live in their life. Parents do need lot of patience to teach and also learn from children. That is a two way process. What Viplav actually denied the DNA test ...right he believes himself that he could do such things...as a lawyer doesn't he need proof against a guilty person, what was the big problem in taking the test ? Both Viplav and Dhani have believed Km the smooth liar more than trusting themselves. Now also they have been duped by Km..when will they ever learn the lesson ?? Esp Dhani.

Hammie thank you for the daily takes, they are all really beautiful, even thou I haven't watched could imagine what could have happened through your takes. I really admire you as a person, from whom I could learn so many wonderful qualities, which I'm going to implement in my life...Till then take care. 

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie.
Thanks for writing this interesting take on Wednesday's episode. I missed it too.

I am happy that Viplav and Dhani started living as a couple ..and taking care of their small family. their duscussions , and praises for each other show how much they are comfortible with each other just as if they didn't spend more than 5 yrs seperated. this is what true love is all about..no time or distance can change what the lovers feel!.

As for Chandan ..I wonder if he had completed his studies and became a lawyer? coz he looks like an expert in fraud job.πŸ˜† And he is like a puppet in Kamini's hands..that too after she ditched him 5 yrs ago for the other guy..and hid the identity of his son from him! I can't imagine a man with such a weak personality!

Now that the show is ending with the last face off between KamDha which we all know what is its result. I am very thankful to you for keeping you interested in this story..even when the show couldn't keep me that intetested.  You know I was a gr8 reader and you returned me to my first hoppy.πŸ˜›
simpleAnna thumbnail
Jack and Jill went up the hill
To fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown,
And Jill came tumbling after.
NusiSg thumbnail
Joy ye Wali nahi ur supposed to  do some other poetry chhoti.. Lagta hai ITP ne tere death pe asap Kar day hain... WINTER... WINTER... WINTER... πŸ˜†
simpleAnna thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

Joy ye Wali nahi ur supposed to do some other poetry chhoti.. Lagta hai ITP ne tere death pe asap Kar day hain... WINTER... WINTER... WINTER...πŸ˜†

Wo nehi hoga merese, jack frost k koi kahani yahape main dal dungi.poem nehi hoga.
NusiSg thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Wo nehi hoga merese, jack frost k koi kahani yahape main dal dungi.poem nehi hoga.

Bakwas band Kar alsi hogai hai tu.. πŸ₯± acha tryin listen to Judaai
simpleAnna thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

Bakwas band Kar alsi hogai hai tu..πŸ₯±acha tryin listen to Judaai

I better play forum games