Not Impossible FF part 21 updated 6-14

maurader4evr thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi everybody.I had this idea for a fan fic last night.its kind of confusing at first but i wrote it that way.πŸ˜†not ur usual a-k story i hope.Kripa-Angad has met and seperated for reasons revealed l8r.for a while it will just focus on how Kripa copes with the seperation.My first time actually posting one of my fan fics so hope u like it and bear with me jaans.

4:00 in the afternoon...yet it was dark enough to be night.The thunderous booms and striking lightning hinted a big storm coming...

"didi?" a guy's voice asked questionally seeing his sister going out."Di,where are you going?theres going to be a storm..."The girl payed him no heed,in fact didnt she didnt even glance at him.Leaving her brother staring sadly after her,she went out.

A lonely figure could be seen sitting on some rocks near the beach looking at the waves crashing down.Her dark brown hair was slightly wet and was flying around her face because of the howling wind.Her beautiful face was streaked with tears,it was as hard as stone yet if u looked into her eyes,you could see the vulnerablity and helplessness there.

"theres going to be a storm"she remembered her brother saying.

"what storm?"she whispered into the deserted beach."Its no different than the one I face every second of my life is it?"fast tears were leaking out of her eyes.The girl got up and walked to the sand in the edge of the house.She let the waves splash on her.her black duppatta slipped on the sand.As she bent down to pick it up,she also picked up a seashell.

It was pearl white,see-through and had sort of rainbow colors reflecting it.She closed her eyes,fingering the ice cold shell...

A group of people were playing around in the very same beach.Difference was it wasnt dark and gloomy as this day.they all had careless smiles on their faces,not knowing this would be last day they would smile like that.

She was watching everybody when she felt strong and comforting arms circle around her waist.she tightened her hold on the shell...and she heard it...the voice...the voice which seemed to haunt her everywhere she went...the voice she was yearning to hear again...

"hi jaan,"he whispered into her ear as he buried his head in her neck."Look what I got you,"he turned her around and placed something in her hand...a necklace made of shells...she smiled.

"You made this for me?"she loked into his eyes teasingly.

"Me?"he asked mockingly."nahi nahi.Indias biggest rockstar,Angad Khanna doesnt have time to these.""really?"she asked laughing.

"Arre."Angad turned a cute puppy face on her."Of course i made it for you."he tied it around her neck."its stupid na?i dont know...you're just always picking up these shells and..."she stopped him with a kiss and he responded with one that made chills go down her spine."its perfect."she smiled."its these sweet small things that you do that makes me love you so much."

She looked at the shell and threw it against the raging waves."what storm!!!"she practically yelled."the one that took over my life"the tears which ran down her face would've made the meanest man alive weep for her just then...

She was racing upstirs drenched from head to toe when she heard a voice stop her."Kripa,stop,"Kripa turned around.A woman in a blue sari was looking at her dirty wet black salwar and her stringy wet hair was looking at her dissaprovingly."Why are you all wet kripa?"kripa didnt answer."Kripa!tum kaha thi?itne raat ho gayi."

"do you care?"asked kripa."do you actually ever care mom?"Her mother looked at her with an indifference expression."what are you talking about kripa.of course I..."but Kripa was already out of the room and up the stairs.

In dry clothes,she sat on her bed looking at a picture of her...and Angad.It was taken their senior year of high school.She smiled slightly at the memory...and Angad...

What woman wouldnt like to stare at him all day-heck even some men probably would! His black,slightly tousled hair straying on his forehead,his perfect jawlines,which fit his mischeivous and open face so well.6 foot tall,with muscles which didnt make him look like a wrestler yet would make any girl feel protective if his hands would ever be around them...and his eyes.The best part of him was probably his eyes.Chocolate brown with flicks of gold in them.Those innocent eyes.If someone had ever looked into them,they probably couldve seen his whole life flashing in front of them.The eyes which now couldnt even...

"Di?can i come in?"Kripa put the picture under her pillow,put

Edited by maurader4evr - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rss45160 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
very good me also i really wanted that kripad had a brother bcoz when she cry she will have a brother 4 suporting her
good very good πŸ‘
aishika_pyar_5 thumbnail
Awsome beginning !
Please continue when you get time
<3 Aishika πŸ˜‰
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Go on yaar! πŸ‘
maurader4evr thumbnail

Originally posted by: rss45160

πŸ‘
very good me also i really wanted that kripad had a brother bcoz when she cry she will have a brother 4 suporting her
good very good πŸ‘

ya i know.they shouldve showed kripas lil brother more in the series but they didnt anyways thnaks.😳

-Jess

maurader4evr thumbnail

Originally posted by: 'angadkripa'

greatttttttttttttttttttt.

Thank you😊

maurader4evr thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishika_pyar_5

Awsome beginning !
Please continue when you get time
<3 Aishika πŸ˜‰

i actually thought begginning was kind of confusing after i rad it over but thanks Aishika😳

maurader4evr thumbnail

Originally posted by: angads kripa

πŸ‘ Its great Jess.different from ur other ones.u should put them up 2.im wonderng what the big secret is.

πŸ˜†nah these sound better in my head.but thanks Taz.secret will be revealed l8r.

maurader4evr thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalBue345

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Go on yaar! πŸ‘

thanks snigdha.will post more l8r or tommorrow.😊

-Jess

maurader4evr thumbnail

continue...

Karan came in looking worried. "where were you?"Do you know how-" "worried i was"finished kripa."yes i know.sorry."karan smiled.For the next hour or so he told her of silly stuff him and his friends were doing making her dampen mood dissapear slightly.
"di,ek aur baat kehni thi."karan topped at door hesitantly.he went on nervously as kripa looked at him expectantly.'dad is coming back from London tonight...he wants to have dinner with only you...said he wanted to talk about something."
"well I dont."kripa answered stiffly."tum to sab kuch jaanti ho karan.dont force me" karan opened his mouth to say something but decided against it."k di.ill try getting you out of it."
"You will do no such thing!'their mom came in the room.'Kripa you will have dinner with your dad and thats final." kripa just looked away .

kripa woke with a start,beads of sweat breaking on her face.She'd had that dream again...cursing she got up,dressed in jeans and a t-shirt,grabbed her i-pod and went out.

She was at the beach again.it was her favorite place to be esspecially when it was all deserted.Even if it was in the middle of the night-which in this case it was-she still came here to clear her head.
What could that dream mean?It was a copy of that night which changed her life forever and it wouldnt leave her alone even after 2 years.She replayed the night again in her head...

Flashback...

It was the night after Josh and Aliyaha's engagement.They were at a club for the party their friends had thrown for them.kripa entered wearing a black mini and a white fleece long sleeve attracting many guys' appreciative looks.She ignored them and went up to the happy couple-Josh,Angads childhood best friend and Aliyah,Angads cousin and Kripas best friend.

"Hi Kripa!"Aliyah hugged her enthusiastically."very bad.My best friend and bhaiya the last ones to arrive at my engagement party."
"im sorry aliyah."kripa gave her another hug."so...Angad isnt here yet?"she asked trying to sound nonchalant.Aliyah gave her a "oh please" look before answering."he'll be here soon.dont you worry your pretty little head."

Josh laughed as he gave kripa a hug also."hey,you're looking very nice.You and Angad arent planning to get engaged anytime soon are you?"
kripa laughed ruefully.She and Angad had known each other for 4 years,since they were 15.Aliyah and Josh had only gone out for barely a year before deciding to get married.it was one of those "love at first sight" stories but eith Angad and Kripa it wasnt the same.they had love but even then it wasnt enough.

Angad was still and would probably be the all-attitude flirtous guy.He had the a good hear,you just had to look a little hard sometimes but his anger was anything but safe.When Angad Khanna wanted something,he would achieve it...and Kripa-she was the opposite .Growing up as daughter of Suryaban Sharma,one of the richest men in India,she could've easily been selfish and concieted but she wasnt.Sure,her family was rich,problem was...it wasnt a family.When her parents werent off at some party or out of the country,they were busy biting each others head off.Growing up listening to fights every day,she decided a long time ago she would be as different from her parents as possible and she was.Not a drop of selfishness was in her blood.She was those who thought of others before herself.How she and Angad had gotten together was a mystery to those who hadnt known them.The answer was probably that had both equaled each other out.He completed her,she completed him...so...perfect right? No.they still needed to learn more of each other,to understand each other more,to trust each other to stay together.Marrying right now was out of the question,kripa thought as she scanned through the crowd looking for Angad.

"hi Kripa."she turned to see Prithvi,Josh's brother smiling at her."you're loking very nice."
She gave him a friendly hug."thanks Prithvi.so are you."she grinned.She had just met prithvi a couple of months ago-as he and Josh had studied in London and he didnt move back for college-but she considered him one of her closest friends.Quiet in a mysterious way,nice to everyone his personality was as great as his great looks.
"thanks.so...you want to dance?"he asked.kripa heard the slow song playing and tried to hide her dissapointment.She wished Angad was here.
"umm...no thanks Prithvi.Im actually looking for angad-you havent seen him have you?"Prithvi shook his head and she bid him goodbye.As she left though,she didnt see Prithvii's friendly face turn into a angry one.she didnt see him throw his drink to the floor balling up his fists...

Kripa stood near the door bored out of her mind when suddenly she gasped as she felt someone hug her from behind."Angad! Do you always have to scare me like that?"she turned around and looked him over liking what she saw.He saw her smiling at his appearence and hugged her close.

"oh come on,you know you like it."Angad teased."waise,aaj tumhari engagement ka party hai ya josh-aliyah ka?sweetheart you're looking gorgeous.but u gotta look better for our engagement party k?"he was still hugging her close and they were both swaying to the music.
"hmmm...ok"kripa said dreamily.Then realizing what he just said she pushed herself away from him."wait-what did u just say?"she asked wondering if she heard him right.

"i said,u have to look ur best even better than this at our engagement party."angad pulled her close again.
"our engagement part?"asked kripa."what happeened to 'angad khanna doesnt like to get tied down' she said looking down.
"uff.he doesnt like to get tied down until he meets the right girl"angad whispered in her ear.

hope u all like it.😳

-Jess

Edited by maurader4evr - 17 years ago