Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Loved your delineation of the pangs of separation, it chokes, it overwhelms, it is the greatest grief for the lover and there is always the fear of the unknown, of mutability of life, and you depicted Radha's anguish very well. What I liked about this episode is that along with your sensitive portrayal of her deep sorrow at being bereft of His love and presence for a period of time, you have taken the narrative forward and it moves to the wrestling match with Kansa! Narratives should never lag behind an da fluid narrative is a hallmark of a good writer, keep it up👍🏼
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Avyakta

Wonderfully written write-up Madhuri ! 

Esp .. those ending lines in this part --  Every union manifests in the fear of a new separation .This apparently has been the universal law of life for ages!
Very true ! The pleading Krishna and the longing Radha , with your beautiful way of  description , you just presented   them in front of our eyes !Excellent conversation  with sublime philosophical meaning !🤗

Thank you Avyakta for liking the conversation between Radha and her beloved ! 🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: nn027

Excelent written , Madhu  👏

Nado my dear friend , thank you for these good words . 🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibraj

Loved your delineation of the pangs of separation, it chokes, it overwhelms, it is the greatest grief for the lover and there is always the fear of the unknown, of mutability of life, and you depicted Radha's anguish very well. What I liked about this episode is that along with your sensitive portrayal of her deep sorrow at being bereft of His love and presence for a period of time, you have taken the narrative forward and it moves to the wrestling match with Kansa! Narratives should never lag behind and a fluid narrative is a hallmark of a good writer, keep it up👍🏼

Thank you Vibha for capturing the precise meaning behind my words  in the form of a conversation between the eternal lovers .🤗 My Radha's  story from  now on  will  move in the line of the vast chronicle of Krishna's life,her  observing him   from a distance and always ready to guide him with her  ecclesiastic power . Thanks once again for your encouraging  words .🤗 
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This is one of the saddest parts of their story! I never read about it if I can help it. :$
The portrayal was very nice; the way Krishna took his leave of Raadha, it was so painfully beautiful!
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Reserved 😳

Unres
Madhuri 🤗
This chapter brought tears to my eyes. I read it twice, both times with glistening eyes. Your understanding of RadheyKrishna is so perfect ❤️ Their love came alive in this chapter. This is by far one of your best 😳
May you write more and more on this Eternal couple, and may RadheyKrishna shower you with blessings 😳

When I get the words to say what I should, I will edit this post more 😳
Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

This is one of the saddest parts of their story! I never read about it if I can help it. :$
The portrayal was very nice; the way Krishna took his leave of Raadha, it was so painfully beautiful!

Radha  loved her Krishna  with a love that was more than love, beyond anyone's perception !  For me, it was a kind of sorrow and I was forced to write it to maintain the chronological order of the life of Radha& Krishna ! 
Always love to read your tender feelings towards Radha and Krishna 🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Unres
Madhuri 🤗
This chapter brought tears to my eyes. I read it twice, both times with glistening eyes. Your understanding of RadheyKrishna is so perfect ❤️ Their love came alive in this chapter. This is by far one of your best 😳
May you write more and more on this Eternal couple, and may RadheyKrishna shower you with blessings 😳

When I get the words to say what I should, I will edit this post more 😳

Too much praise for a simple writing of mine  ?! Krishna , is it not the blessing of the eternal couple Radha Krishna for me ? There is more to tell about their separation than their companionship ! Living with recollections is in a way the destiny of Radha . 😊
Normally we never bother much about that bonding  when we were in the  association of a loved person ,  but the pain will start when we have to  move on  left behind  many memories in the heart of our loved ones .  
Thank you for these fond words, Krishna .🤗
ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Vibha for capturing the precise meaning behind my words  in the form of a conversation between the eternal lovers .🤗 My Radha's  story from  now on  will  move in the line of the vast chronicle of Krishna's life,her  observing him   from a distance and always ready to guide him with her  ecclesiastic power . Thanks once again for your encouraging  words .🤗 

Madhu ❤️ 🤗,thank you ...wonderful...wonderful...❤️ 👏 👏 ❤️
Vibha,girls...❤️...

Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: ahilajkula

Madhu ❤️ 🤗,thank you ...wonderful...wonderful...❤️ 👏 👏 ❤️
Vibha,girls...❤️...

Thank you Ahila for your appreciation and kind words . 🤗 I know you adore Lord Krishna and a vivid follower of Krishna and his philosophy .😊