Kaira OS - Tera Mera Rishta Kya Khelata Hai

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Anby this is for you.

Kaira OS - Tera Mera Rishta Kya Khelata Hai

Entire story in Naira's POV

I hadn't seen that mendak since he left two days back. He had insisted to leave that very day, though maa and the other's has asked them to stay back for another night but he didn't. He hadn't even come home in these two days, that was very weird because this seemed to be his favourite hangout place. I many times joked with Mishti that he was here most of the time than at Nanu Nani's house where he stayed. I had heard talks of him from gayu Di and Vivan who had met him in the office. He was gone for two days only than why am I getting so restless, maybe because of the argument we had before he left. I got to admit, I may have gone a bit out of limit with my taunting, but honestly I didn't mean it. Annoying him had become a part of my life, but I wouldn't dream to hurt him ever, he was a mendak but also my great friend. He was helpful, caring and selfless, I never saw him ask anything in return of what he gave. Everyone liked him, in five months he had become family. Though I would never dream of confessing this to him am sure he would start behaving like a complete mendak after that.

"Naksh beta maine wo papers mangwae the office se unka kya hua", I heard dadji asking Naksh bhaiya
"Karthik le kar araha hai wo papers maine usse call kar ke bol diya, he will be here in a while I guess", I felt like the world's happiest person listening to bhai's reply.

Immediately I run upstairs, comb my hair, look at the mirror for a while deciding what to do with my hair and decide what to do.

After a few minutes I stop what I am doing questioning myself "why the hell was I getting ready hearing that that mendak was coming here. Maine kabhi apne looks ki taraf dhyan nahi diya, phir aaj kyun wo bhi uss mendak ke liye."

"Lekin tujhe usse sorry toh bolna hoga" my inner conscience reminded me for the umpneeth time in these two days.
"I will", I mentally yelled back

Letting my hair fall loose and my natural curls hang free, I run downstairs as I hear his voice once again surprising myself.

I see him talking to mama and immediately a smile comes on my faces looking at him our eye locks for a milli second as he breaks the contact, I feel a bit hurt as he does that.

I try to start a conversation but I am unable to. He talks to Mishti his usual buttery talks and I smirk hearing him, again trying to say something, but again I am unable two as he gets up as soon as I speak a word.

"Why aren't you talking to me, I thought we were friends", I voice out as he heads towards the door
" We were Naira, I don't think we are anymore", he replies in a choking voice, I pull his arm and turn him around to see his tear filled eyes a sharp pain pierces through my heart as I look into them, only increasing by the minute with the thought that I am probably the main reason behind those tears I admit I shouldn't have involved his family but I really didn't mean it, I don't even know how the conversation ended up reaching there. I really don't know what wrong did I do but I did something.

------------

It was our usual nok jhok me teasing him and him giving those irritating replies. Then mama showed up, between our conversation with a plate of baked samosas and slapped my hand when I was about to pick one, telling that she had made them especially for Karthik. Of course that mendak even irritated me more after that picking up the samosa, biting it while making all sorts of noises, telling me how delicious it was. How mama loved him more than me, I got pissed and snatched the plate picking up a samosa and biting into it. I saw him giggle at me.
"Go tell your mom to make you more these are mine. Meri mama ne banaya", I said irritated.
I saw his smile disappear as those left my mouth, his sparkling eyes were replaced with pained ones, I immediately wanted to apologize but he already left.

-----------

"I am sorry", I tell him in a meaningful voice
"It's okay", he replies, I can feel jewellery doesn't mean it
"Karthik beta were you going back, I told you to stay for lunch", choti dadi spoke
"Karthik tum do din se yahan nahi aye and jab tum yahan se gaye uske agle din office bhi nahi aye", mama spoke
"Woh toh acha kiya ne bahu isne, yahan nahi kam se kam wahan aram kiya", badi dadi spoke
"Kaha Bhabhi ma office nahi aiya, Lekin ghar par bhi nahi tha", mama replied
"Yeh kya beta tu office nahi kiya acha kiya, magar ghar beth kar aram karna chaiye", badi dadi told him
"Zarrori tha", I heard him say softly
"Beta sahat phele mein baki sab baad mein", choti daadi reminded karthik
"Haan karthik beta aisa bhi kya zarori kaam tha, humein bhi batao", mama asked him in a concerned voice
"Woh personal kaam tha", Karthik replies
"Koi pareshani haan beta", mama asks concern
"Bhabhi maa aap ko pata hai woh din Der raat ghar laut iya maa ne mujhe batiya", mama told badi dadi
"Tum humko family bhi khete ho aur personal cheezien chupate bhi ho", I added
"Rhene do Naira beta agar woh kuch batana nahi chata than don't force him, mujhe lagta tha woh mujhe apni maa ki tarhe manta hai but shayad mein galat thi", mama told me
"Aisa nahi hai aunty", karthik replied
"Phir kyun chupa rahe ho, tumhara chera dekh kar khe sakti hoon tumhe kisi baat ki takleef ho rahi hai", akshara spoke
"Uss din meri mom ki death anniversary thi", he finally revealed letting a tear fall out and I felt my heart pain, now I realize how much I had hurt him with what I said
"Sorry beta, tumhe dukhi nahi karna chati thi", mama tells him.
"App sorry kyun bol rahi hai, apki kya galti, ab mein chalta hoon", karthik replies back heading towards the door, I run behind him catching up with him in the front yard.
"I am sorry Karthik, mujhe nahi pata tha, I swear I didn't want to hurt you, I would never dream of it, you are very important", I said biting my tongue as the words left my mouth
"Kyun hun tumhare liye important", he whispers in my ear, giving me the fuzzy warm feeling I get when he is around.
"Dost ho mere important toh ho, yahan mere ek laute dost ho baki sab toh Rishikesh mein hai", I told him trying to sound casual as possible
"Karthik tum ab bhi naraz ho", I ask softly
"Tum se naraz nahi hoon, khud ki kismat se hoon", he replied in a lost tone, confusing me with the reply.
"Kya hua apne jai ko nahi batao ge veeru", I ask him
"Gun un ke hath mein thi magar goli chalane wala koyi aur tha", he replied in a painful tone, but I still couldn't figure out what he meant
"Kya", I reply hinting I was still confused

"You know humari family tumhari family ki tarhe happy joint family thi, mom aur dad puri family ke star couple the, they used to be the happiest when they were together, we were always happy satisfied, the smallest things gave us happiness, we always found a reason to celebrate. Mom ki family and dad ki family neighbours thi, woh childhood friends the, and dono families bahut close the. Two years back it was mom and dad's 25 anniversary. Itni badi khushi thi celebration toh hona tha, ghar par bahut badi party thi. Everyone had a smile, mom aur dad ka intezaar ho raha tha, mujhe mein aur patience nahi tha aur mein unke kamre ki taraf chala gaya", he told me and I wanted to know more so I asked him what happened

"I heard soft noises as I reached the door of their room it kept increasing, I looked through the window and pressed my hear on it. I hear my mom saying my dad cheated on her, I couldn't believe it at first, but when dad apologized taking the blame I had no reason not to, before I could register what was happening, mom placed the gun on her temple and pulled the trigger, that was it, my happy family was destroyed. Dadu and Nanu ki family split, Nanu left the place with everyone. Humare ghar mein sab the but ab phele jaisa kuch nahi tha, jiss ghar mein pal pal hasi gunjti thi ab wahan sirf ansu the ghar ke har kone mein myusi cha gayi thi wahan ghutan si hone lagi thi. Jiss insan ki wajhe se meri mom ki death ho gayi, uss insan ko dad bulana uss insan ko apne kareeb dekhna mujh se nahi hua, mein ne ghar chod diya.", he told me tearfully and I felt tears roll down my cheeks as well.

"Maaf kardo karthik unko, family ho kar un se dur rahne ki feeling janti hoon, agar koi family jaise mil bhi jaye they can't replace the real, Rishikesh mein, sab se bahut close thi, magar ek aisa din nahi tha jahan in sab ki yaad nahi ayi, manna tum hum sab ko apni family mante ho, aur yahan sab bhi tumhe magar tumhari family ki jaghe nahi le sakte aur jab tak wo jaghe adhuri rahe gi tum dil se khush nahi ho paoge", I tell him

"Koshish karunga", he replies walking away.

Uss jate hua dekh kar aisa laga ke koi mujh se sab cheen raha ho, aaj bhi kha na payi usse woh sawal puche mera jo mera dil har dhadkan mein bar bar, dil baar bar kahe magar zubaan par na aye woh baath kaise mujhe mein uss se kya Khelata hai, akhir kar tera mera rishta kya Khelata hai.

----------

Waiting for your reviews Kaira-ians
Janvi.. thanks dear.. for writing this OS for me...
Maar dala... seriously superb re...
me totally love it..

will give more idea in future for ur writing..
u r making me asking for more...😉

I am No 1 fan of yours...❤️
Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 7 years ago
Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

<font color="#009900" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Janvi.. thanks dear.. for writing this OS for me...</font>
<font color="#009900" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Maar dala... seriously superb re...</font>
<font color="#009900" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">me totally love it..</font>

<font color="#009900" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">will give more idea in future for ur writing..</font>
<font color="#009900" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">u r making me asking for more...😉</font>

<font color="#009900" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am No 1 fan of yours...❤️</font>

Thanks Anby glad u liked it.
You can give me more ideas and I will be pleased to write, but time lage ga, this one wasn't that hard, but depends on how my brain works, some time slow, some time fast. 😆