Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Sunday 21stAugust 2016 ep 333 My Take ~ Litmus test

In chemistry its a simple test to gauge the acidity of a substance, by using a litmus paper. Figuratively , its  any test that proves, or confirms  a decisive result by measuring a  single indicator.  In the episode it's like a domino effect when  circumstance, crime, and criminals have no choice but to  publically confess  criminality committed.  One after the other , the wronged parties admit their crimes. Was a court of law needed , by Kanak and Tripurari to be convicted  as criminals? It's their turn now to be surrounded by the lions  in the jungle. It's like however  infallible  vice may be , it can  be smitten by the unexpected  sword of virtue..

Viplav it  is in person the knight of righteous armed with the breast plate of truth ready to smite  all evil with the sword of justice! A right hook from Viplav on Tripurari  renders the  murderer   off balance..followed by  Viplav's reminder , he had said the court might evict him but he would never let him off. Before  Tripurari  regains his balance,  Viplav's  supportive   righteous  knight Parshiya strikes Tripurari with a left hook. Then the mysterious  dancer lifts her   fascinator and all is revealed before Tripurari, he  has been ambushed by a three pronged  attack , by Viplav ,  Dhani and Parshiya.  In full defence mode he pulls out his gun  at Viplav , and  boasts his crime yet again , yes he killed his father shambu and he won't stop at  sparing him either! Viplav   armed with the spirit of  truth   dares him , shoot then! he knows  oafs like Tripurari  are in actual fact  so dense that they fail to see  that  shooting  Viplav   in full public eyes will  nail them down surely. But then Viplav also knows  that Tripurari  is one sad moral coward. But the deities protect  upholders of justice and truth,so they use previous hypocrites  to shield  the extermination of  goodness! Thus the very man  Dashrant  whose deadly spawn Tripurari is! turns up  with the strong hand of law  ,curses his illegitimate son!  accuses him of many more  crimes!  and   hands Tripurari over to the law. Viplav   reprersenting  the legality   side   informs the inspector  he holds all the evidence against Tripurari on his phone  which is enough to convict him! The mission of trapping  Tripurari  with a  recorded  confession then comes to an end and serves as  a time of spiritual rejoicing for the three  musketeers where their war waged against  vice  wins  a  battle.. but the war still has to be won!  Whilst Tripurari  hacks his foot by the axe of  boasting , he'll kill viplav when he gets out! So he still expects ,Kamini will wrangle him out of the prisons hell hole, but  Viplav mocks him sure he'll get out, this time only after the gallows have dealt with him!

Tripurari sure never gives up , he always loathed Viplav's being, he  took away the attention that he craved for from Dashrant. So when dadi Bau , sushma  ,Kanak turn up.. one look at   Kanak and Tripurari exposes Viplav's mothers true colours! The  murderer  squeals  upon his accomplice.. This is the plus point of capturing one dangerous criminal  they  reveal the identities of other thick as thieves comrades! By  exposing Kanak s role in shambu's murder, Tripurari mocks all Tirpathi familial bonds, where a daughter in law  kills the son of the household , her husband. But most of all Tripurari  much to his  sick pleasure stabs Viplav with unbearable  pain!  finding out his mother is his fathers killer!  

In my opinion every since  Dhani left AN and  Kanak  was rudely awakened by the fact that not her but  Kamini was in actual fact the boss of AN. The signs of remorse already began to take   shape in   Kanak's heart and mind. Comparisons  loomed up in her mind between  Dhani and   Kamini, and in the worst of times Kanak showed preference for  Dhani's simplicity rather  than  Kamini's abrasive deception. Then Tripurari's most recent to AN  with a drinking session in mind ,   Kanak's defence of the  home's sanctity  plus the honour of her mother in law, led me to believe this selfish woman was perhaps beginning  to see light.  The boldness with which she  turned down tirpurari's threat!  when he yelled in her face . He'll be back! She ll see! In a way prepared Kanak was about the worst possible scenario he had against her.. Her conspiracy to murder her  own husband. Which went horribly wrong! Now at the police  station she  gracefully admits to her crime.. Realizes that the gods have punished her. With that comes the realization to her that to die is  far better,than to lose face in the eyes of her beloved Babu.. Her darling boy child Viplav! Yes she wronged him in many ways , never supported  his love , his true love  with   Dhani.. Abetted with Dashrant to kill  Dhani many a times.. But now she repents to all her deeds.. For her bosom aches, to  lose her Viplav's love. Amid her confessions, at the police  station , not even  becoming  a widow hurt her so much , as it does to see her son, his  literally turned his back on her.. Woe be to her  as a mother.. A woman can bear anything even the death of her husband, but to lose the fruit of her womb  gives her a living death!..Kanak , suffocates by Viplav's body language , his  deathly silence and then she  takes  the breath of fresh air , Dhani!.. The dear girl, from whom Kanak  seeks forgiveness for her misdeeds over the years.. Kanak begs the gods with the hope that if  Dhani forgives her ,then Viplav's heart too will soften towards  his  wicked sinful mother!  Dhani does forgive her mother in law and appeals to her husband Viplav too, to grant his mother her forgiveness as true remorse should not go unrewarded, if it does, then  sinners will  never seek forgiveness!

Before Kanak leaves for the cells she commands her children Dhani and Viplav  to  ensure that  Kamini the mastermind of all conspiracies  is caught and  brought to justice. But Viplav knows full well the only way they can trap Kamini is if she too confesses to her crimes like his mother and Tripurari did..  

Five years ago  Dhani sent a letter to her love.. they are going to have a baby.. the letter never got to Viplav till today!   dadi delivers it  by hand , his mother and her stumbled across it whilst cleaning the room..  Viplav  reads  the contents  and realizes that someone took him  to the cleaners ! Viplav realizes that he has to take back the blame  he hurled at  Dhani that she kept the news of having his baby! He cries helplessly he never knew..  Dhani cries out and she thought he  couldn't careless about the hardships she faced.. both hug each other as one more misunderstanding is clarified! The colour of their Ishq is never too let  doubts  and misunderstandings between them.. dadi Bau and Dashrant exchange sheepish looks  as they knew about  Dhani's pregnancy  and  colluded  with  Kamini in clamping the information from getting to him! . For Dhani and Viplav didn't  need rocket science to know that  Kamini would have a  had a hand in  this misplaced letter  case. Viplav is rearing to launch a like wise attack on  Kamini.

She sent a letter to dupe me, I send a letter  to destroy her.. fair and square ! but before that Viplav acts up bring the  loving husband , he weaves  a web of  guile around her , with the intent to smother her with  affection, in turn winning  her trust. Tells her he planned a surprise party for her in the hotels banqueting  hall.. gives her the choice to call any one she fancies! Kamini is blinded by his attention , its too good to be true.. Viplav gives her a letter.. that arrived via room service.to his disgust she opens the letter scripted  by Viplav  and reads it be from tripurari who   exits from her life   with best wishes to her life with Viplav too.  Kamini  lies and says it's a thank you note from  this hotels manager  whose case she solved and off she goes shopping.. Viplav watches her go and then growls what did she think only she can fake letters ,will she's in  for a   pie in her face!  When she discovers the surprise! Surprise! Let  it begin   all hell will come tumbling over her !  basically  Kamini is a jealous  Viplav obsessed  evil woman.. she invites Dhani and her husband  for the party as well..dhani  tongue in cheek   tells her ,  she cannot make it due to prior commitment with  her   hubby!but its only to  give Kamini a false sense of  security  that all's good between her and Parshiya... that no chance of Dhani ever returning  in Viplav's life! But hell! Dhani wouldn't  miss this  party for anything!

All for you.. every effort of mine and now  my lovely surprise for you my beautiful wife a tribute  to my wife  Kamini  a skit called the  "passion for love".. Viplav brings his unsuspectingly   drunk  over Viplav.. wife!   for the party sits her down on the empty settee.. a turn of the head..is she seeing things? Dada ji? And where is everyone else ?she wonders.. Viplav assures her guests will come in dribs and drabs..   she loves surprises and he's planned this one just  for.. Kamini bats her eyes dreamily.. super and he did all in no time! But what is dada ji doing here??  And then before she realizes  if this a reality of hallucination?  dadi bau! Sushma ? what is this? Kamini stands but  Sushma  thumps her down from leaving Kamini feels    discomforture... why are they here??? Viplav    takes charge and addresses his family.. it seems he is going to put up a performance... yes he's invited  them here.. to celebrate his wife Kamini.. Kamini is dizzy with his words.. Viplav tells his family his wife adores surprises   so for  I have  a small skit   which tells  a tale of  our love story ..it shows  fervor ,her ardor ,  to achieve  love!  Kamini nearly swoons  when Viplav   outlines the many facets of her personality..  a true friend , and  great person , who  has not only loved him , but his family  even Dhani in many  ways!  He compliments her in all honesty  , she sure has a large heart  that contains the  world  in it.. seems  he's short of words ..viplav says, and unsuspectingly  Kamini smiles and muses .. apart from Viplav  the stupid lot think of her as an angel when really  she is girl child of satan   himself.. Viplav leads her on..  don't take his word about this love.. this ishq.. junoon! See for themselves.. the  "passion for love".. and Kamini  blows him  a flying kiss.. had he the choice Viplav would hurl her and her blasted flying kiss off this planet altogether! ..

Well this episode is   called fast track of justice exposure of baddies on screen!  without missing a moment..the channel  has a train to catch!  My favorite section was Kanak's  section.. to me   the most beautiful looking woman in the  serial...was kajal. Hamlet53 22.8. 16

Precap:   A play within a play... bringing  master mistress to...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hammie dear, mere bhau...
great great take.. The intro is good and the bold lines are amazing.. as usual.. ismein kuch naya nahin hai..πŸ˜† u always write wonderful takes and I always enjoy reading them.. 
Yes kajaal is a very beautiful lady.. she is a nice actress too.. used to amaze me by her acting skills.. 
but then her character of KT was sidelined and dadi bua and kamini took over...
i will be going to miss these people.. aroon bakshi too.. like i still miss swati (our pendulum mom, the fainting mummy.. her name is swati right??), then aashka, infact i miss suds and kishore too.. 
anyways.. the episode was shown at a fast pace.. One of the chief antagonist Kanak was revealed in a hurry.. did not expect to see such a major revelation of KT's truth, Viplav's mom plotted to kill DT but shambhu was murdered in the process, in this manner.. These things did not impress me even a bit.. except the fact that finally the true colours of the vamps are out.. and viplav is aware of the true faces of his family members..

but i found ur take much better than the episode.. the way u have described the scenes.. they are beautiful.. thanks a lot my dear bhau.. appreciate ur efforts..

One request hammie.. please put ur IKRS takes in one collection and post the link along with LTL takes.. but tum pehele rest karna for some time.. Bohot kaam karliye.. din raat bas kam kam kam.. like duttaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† uske baad, after some months when u get time, please do it..
i have send u the big money links.. check it out..
Byee dear.. lots of love and hugs for u..
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie hammie hammie,
back in ur chemistry classroom.
i dont know where u get such mind blowing ideas.
It sounds to b a nice episode.
yes i too want kanak to accept her crimes,kajal was beautiful,n to me,d best actor on ishq after mishal,has given terrific performances.
such a fast paced episode.I m loving d adventures of three musketeers.it is always njoyable to watch d triumph of truth.
i loved ur storytelling,it is always like seeing things alive.
thanks for writing everyday hammie,
dont want to miss u,will miss u,what will i do?
Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
the wheel of fortune turns. game can begin. 5 long years was a lie, deception and intrigue was the only part of his life. He walked like a zombie and he lived as a living dead man because he thought he was out, the only person in the world to which he cares. on the side of love for Dada and the other contestants, but all comes back so that he finally saw the real face of his family. 5 long years without knowing that the father and that his wife alive and that still carries his name. he knew nothing. because he was blind. anything he was not interested. until the moment when he learned of the letters all the turns in his favor. open the map and all the masks are removed. his family is not what he thinks he is. lie scam murder greed all collapsed on his back. barely breathing but must continue. must reveal the worst of all. his wife on paper. It is this when the brain is all that is negative it happened 5 years ago. she needs to pay for all or has to play by her rules. it is the rules of the script and now plays a leading role in a play that was it prepared. After five years he has become one Viplav whom to Danh could rely. Viplav one who fought with her and the others to their love. or the same one Viplav who show their teeth and destroy everything around it if someone touches. DANHI is one happy person because he knows that she is loved and to love. I hope that the completion of the series will be a great success and that we all enjoy.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
UnRes

Yes Ham...Kajal is very pretty among all ...can't believe I missed her so much all these days. She is one of the fine actress I have come across...will be her fan for a long time. 

Dear Hammie...You rightly point out by saying one guilty person takes out the other names involved in a crime...TP confessing about his crimes and he pointing out at Kanak and Km. Few months back I remember telling you may be Kanak might change in the episode when she first came to Mumbai...yes after Dhani was no longer a part of their life , it became a rude shock that her value was nothing in AN infact Km was ruling the house n their lives. She has been regretting all this while n thus she confessed to her crimes. 

DT and Bua have still not been regretful yaar you have seen na when the letter truth came out DT and Bua kept their mouth shut ...they were equally involved in hiding the truth from Viplav...I feel so bad for Viplav he is literally surrounded with demons in his ...be it anyone all they have been doing is lying through out their lives. Even Dadi is included in this. There was only Dhani who made him face the truth but he refused to listen to her thanks to his wonderful liars ir Tripathis.

Kanak has equally lost everything in her life...through out their lives DT and Kanak have only given importance to Viplav n now they have lost him after he gets to know of their sins. You have explained beautifully about the fact that what Viplav literally means to kanak...Yes Ham I totally agree with you among all the female cast Kanak is the most prettiest...her has such beautiful features her eyes her fingers everything I find beautiful about her, infact she looks like a FL for me πŸ˜† 

And kanak asks for forgiveness from Dhani, the mahan madam as usual gives it πŸ˜† That's all I would say about this epi...and the letter thing is copied from Humsafar Pak drama...in the next episode Km was mind blowing yaar...pitied her to the max yest...Enjoyed reading your post Ham, as usual very well written...Till then take care. 

Ham I think Atharva is that kidnapper's cum Km's stalkers son. Ham plz chk the prev post I have updated my reply. 
Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok unRess,,πŸ˜›

jst finished watching epi,,,πŸ˜† channel certainly got train to catch Ham,,πŸ˜† ur hilarious,, ok I loved loved ur title dear,,!! as usual the take is profound! 😳 nothing left to say,, trips n kank's parda fash was of jet speed no doubt!!! πŸ˜† bt its ok better than other serials wen the date of going off air announced its all hotpotched,, bt here it doesn't look that bad,, 5 se 3 days pe aagae hum,,😭
khair kanky was sober n gracefull,, bt my heart weeps on Vipu not onli his father today he lose his mother too,, poor guy,, n the lone tear wen kanky said she regrets her action,,, Mish take a bow yarr,, I'm In love with his emotional acts,,, πŸ˜³πŸ˜† bt he was again in action as the big fish yet to catch,, the plan was fool proof to intoxicate Kam with his honey talks n IG swooning on listening those thing she ws jst brilliant!!! n so was Mishal,, Mishal jst stole it with that black Ranveer Ahuja attire yaar,, πŸ˜† not sure abt Kam but we all wer surely swooning watching the hot n handsome Viplov gvng Kam shocker pe shocker in Chhalla style,, ready to slaughter the bakri,, he was jst too yummy there..😳 yet to watch the drama in drama episode m sure the big fish wud definitely be caught,, ab jst 3 days left na!!

ohhh Ham cheese n chalk wala SS wud b great idea,, btw I ve always felt that these 2 roles hav been played by 2 different persons,, havnt ever find any similarity btw 2..😳 he was dat brilliant n versatile..😳 so yea u should definitely wrk on it,, n Datta firing a shot on my poor Viplov's chuma de antics,,,lolllsss ur hillariouss man,, that SS going to b a sure shot Hit!!πŸ˜›
thnk u so much Hammie fr always being regular n gvng us brilliant take till the vry End!! will  respect u fr that,,😳
Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie!
I enjoyed reading your take on Sunday's episode. Thank you very much for keeping me updated, coz although I am dying to watch the thrilling episodes..and the reunion of all the characters in IKRS..I am unable to watch the show, coz we are coloring the house ..you know Eidul-Adha is coming..what do you call it? Bakri? Any way. we have lot of work at home..so couldn't watch the epi. even missed yesterday's episode which made everybody crazy about it. I read praises every where. and watched few the skit scene on twitter. and loved it. but still have to watch the full episode. 

So you find Kajal to be beautiful? I too love her. she has wonderful eyes and cheekpones .but for me Eisha is the most beautiful face then Ishita and  Sanjeeda! 

I felt relieved reading about Tripurari's going to jail..and Kanak's exposer. But why didn't they say that Shambu's murder was a mistake..and they aimed to kill DT? why didn't Viplav ask them why they wanted to kill an innocent man like Shambu? Will cvs ever tell about this? and will DT too go to jail ? coz he too did many crimes like kidnapping Dhani and planning to kill her, and many more?

simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zajedno

the wheel of fortune turns. game can begin. 5 long years was a lie, deception and intrigue was the only part of his life. He walked like a zombie and he lived as a living dead man because he thought he was out, the only person in the world to which he cares. on the side of love for Dada and the other contestants, but all comes back so that he finally saw the real face of his family. 5 long years without knowing that the father and that his wife alive and that still carries his name. he knew nothing. because he was blind. anything he was not interested. until the moment when he learned of the letters all the turns in his favor. open the map and all the masks are removed. his family is not what he thinks he is. lie scam murder greed all collapsed on his back. barely breathing but must continue. must reveal the worst of all. his wife on paper. It is this when the brain is all that is negative it happened 5 years ago. she needs to pay for all or has to play by her rules. it is the rules of the script and now plays a leading role in a play that was it prepared. After five years he has become one Viplav whom to Danh could rely. Viplav one who fought with her and the others to their love. or the same one Viplav who show their teeth and destroy everything around it if someone touches. DANHI is one happy person because he knows that she is loved and to love. I hope that the completion of the series will be a great success and that we all enjoy.

lovely comment zad
Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
thank you very much. I try to get at least a little bit of you that you are phenomenal.
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Hammie,
Your title took me back to those years of science in school / pre- univ. days...
Have lost touch with science for many years now...it's all art / design now.
But those were fun times working in labs & experimenting...

Coming to the show...yes, it's all pay back time for this evil witch.
Glad Viplav is thinking now like a lawyer should  & planning out good strategies.
But I 'm still disappointed that DT has been let go & he stands like a mute spectator 
What about all his past crimes??
At least KT admitting to her involvement was a decent move. Yes, agree she is the 
Prettiest face in the lot & next best to Mishal acting wise.
Glad to see that some  of the loose ends being tied up as the show comes to a close.
Oh gosh...just saying that word makes me very very sad.
But  have to face reality soon.

Thank you Hammie for writing brilliantly everyday ... Many a times your takes have been 
the prime source  of entertainment than the actual episodes.
Will miss them very much.
TC Hammie & meet you soon

Oh @ ZAJ...beautiful comment Dear.