Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Friday 19thAugust 2016 ep 331 My Take ~ We are family!

God created man and woman kind so they could bear fruit and multiply so a variety of scriptures preach. Scientifically, all living species are classified and sorted into  groups according to common characteristics, distinctions or similarities.  I would say its nature's way of managing its countless living organisms in some orderly fashion. One of a kind live together in specific commonality groupings, and so do human beings. We feel safe living with our relations in our family units. The episode celebrates the fact that a broken family is fixed again and is up and running again. Vidha previously nurtured by her mother now find her real father. Viplav a yearning father finds his daughter ,and  Dhani once again  regains  the man she loved ,married, and lost... the colour of Ishq is  to end the  long five years of separation .. and reunite under the canopy of being a family..

Cake cutting over! and happy days return! Viplav is at last alone with Dhani  in the privacy of  her room. Contentment resides within Viplav it's like he is on top of the world ,his daughter called him pappa for the first time. That is daughter giving joy to her father. Viplav gets closer to Dhani, his moves suggest reducing the formal distant between them. Back in her hotel room,  Kamini realizes what day it is and blames that undesirable git  Tripurari!  for  diverting her attention  from Viplav's birthday to his never ending demands. Anyway as his wife she'll make up for it and plans a celebration for Viplav  by presenting  herself to him as his birthday gift. Kamini realizes Viplav is not around, her insecurities   get the better of her she wonders has Viplav gone to the ghetto to see Dhani??  Little does this stupid she dragon know that her  man Viplav is busy launching a  much desired  conquest of Ishq with the only woman in his life  Dhani! Viplav serves her a  reminder to fulfil her  promise of gifting  him a kiss to seal their lost and found love!  Dhani tries to respond, but turns crimson and gives him the tease by escaping his  inclining anticipatory arms. She worries about someone's arrival, a popular flirting plea that  ladies use perhaps to stir gents more. Viplav too is not born yesterday , with a twinkle in his eye he reminds her the door is locked! He looks into her pretty face she smiles nervously. The moment is awkward for both of them.They have a gap of five long years, plus  misunderstandings as hurdles  to jump over. Viplav  studies  the beauty of her face ,his finger tip moves  aside  the curtain of her hair from her face.  Dhani senses he means business, intent on getting what he wants. With coquettish briskness she dodges the descent of his stubble face upon hers and escapes! Viplav  hell bent! on demanding  his birthday  gift , a kiss! follows her like a love torn  puppy!  Dhani acts flirty ,grabs  the pillow on  the bed, hurls it at him! he catches it!So she wants to play games ,he reckons.. As he  nears her she grabs a ball chucks it  him! Yes he too  is all set for  this game.. Then   as expected , a slip! a trip!  alert Viplav catches her in his   arms and they end up on the bed!  Viplav looks into her eyes as she lies  flat on her back.. He will surely   demand his birthday gift from her.. He inclines over her. His lips go for hers, coyly  she blocks her lips from meeting his, by  placing her hand on her mouth.. Viplav brushes his lips on her hand instead. Then he gives her peck on her forehead..  Kamini enters the ghetto, searches for Viplav! Parshiya friend spots  this witch!! Viplav's  hand runs through her hair ,then tenderly  slides it down her  arm, on to her palm .. Their fingers meet , entwine as the colour of Ishq is about  mix into their lives again!

While Viplav and  Dhani enjoy a reunion in  Dhani's room. Parshiya  Vidha's babba minds her and discourages the child  from drawing witches. Clearly the witch from her babba's story  somewhat still disturbs the child.  Rahul  turns up and briefs him about  Kamini s presence  in the ghettos, heading towards Dhani's room! Parshiya gets up! Carries Vidha and  embarks on save  Viplav   Dhani mission!

Swept by passion Viplav is on the verge of receiving his birthday gift when the knock on the door, steals his joy and he moans why won't people leave them  alone to get on with it? Dhani squirms  out from  under Viplav, opens the door, finds Parshiya with Vidha and some foul news !the witch is on her way looking for Viplav!  The scene is lined with comic relief offered as a respite  from the previous episodes of  Kamini  and her hallucinations. The idea of befooling ,hoodwinking  her by the tripartite  joint forces of  Dhani ,Viplav and Parshiya remains! with a rather amusing  inclusion  of the flower fairy too! since she's part of this odd family too.With little time left and  Kamini virtually at  Dhani's  door step! Viplav has to hide along with his side effect of love Vidha! So before one can say golly!  Viplav and Vidha hide under the very bed! where her mum and dad were possibly on the verge of giving her a return gift of a little bro' or sis! Vidha loves the game! Viplav warns her, they are playing hide and seek and what ever happens she mustn't make a sound! Because they have to win the game! Viplav knows like him, his flower fairy too loves to dabble with danger and by blood takes up challenges! Vidha tries..to be silent.

Kamini turns up her fine lizard like vision scans the room. Seemingly no sign of Viplav and Parshiya and Dhani engaged in some sort of actual cooking and preparation. Interestingly she notes Parshiya seems to be involved in the act of cooking over an  unlit  stove? Still she demands from  Dhani where is Viplav?  Dhani bites her head off!why in earth would he be here? Kamini is no bimbo! she points out strange Parshiya can cook food over  an unlit stove! Parshiya  grabs his chance and mocks her by his  idle prattle , she came in like a gust of wind and blew the flame out! Besides what would she know about cooking and its  complications  she lives in an air conditioned behind closed door so what she know about how fresh air circulates! Viplav  under the bed   tries to suppress his laughter..as  Parshiya slaps her down with his caustic chatter! Parshiya performs an apology to  Dhani and lights the stove again! as it were! Viplav's  wallet! a clue he's in the room! is spotted by Parshiya.. Kamini suddenly declares ,she's got what she aimed for? a guilty  Dhani asks what?  Kamini  sneers, her being married to Parshiya and out of Viplav's life and she is about to leave.. But Vidha mumbles.. Viplav tells her to be quiet.. As Vidha sneezes!! Kamini is suspicious!  The voice comes from under the bed! Parshiya  flies in to redeem the situation! Pulls Vidha out from under the bed and  exclaims ohhh so that's where she  is hiding looked everywhere for her! she and her hide and seek games! and he sends Vidha off!  nearly caught out by Kamini.. Dhani now jumps in  turns the tables on  doubtful  Kamini and insists, she  drags  Kamini by the hand ,makes her look utterly stupid by  mocking her , here take a look he might be behind the door! or her wardrobe or better still take a look for herself! dhani takes a chance! yanks Kamini's arm  downwards roughly! and yells or may be he's hiding under this bed? look for herself!  Kamini pulls her arm away from Dhani's grip and  Dhani gets the upper hand! and makes  her look like a complete idiot!  when she  points out to   Kamini, did she check? for all she knows he might be at home! Parshiya grabs the chance to mock her further, tells her she should quit doubting her husband, she ought to learn how  Dhani trusts her husband! see how she trusts him! he asks her to leave  Dhani alone!  orders Kamini to leave!  Kamini  leaves feeling like a  complete prat!  Looks like Parshiya ,Dhani , Viplav ,Vidha!  were successful in giving her the feeling of  "much a do about nothing"!

Viplav comes out from under the bed and dashes to the hotel before Kamini gets there! Parshiya too leaves as his work for today is over and done with! Before he leaves  Dhani returns the jewellery given to her in marriage.. she tells him what he has done for her is priceless she can never repay him. Parshiya assures her till eternity he will her friend, Dulari's son  and Vidha' babba! and none can sever these bonds.. he takes the jewellery and  Dhani knows  for sure what this man did for her no one else could have done..

Well seems like Viplav beat  Kamini to it! as when she gets home  he's there already there interacting  with his son. For the sake of his son this father goes through yet another cake cutting ceremony. But the occasion is consistently cut in by Tripurari  phoning Kamini. She keeps cutting out his calls, Viplav watches bemused and concludes that judging by the deceptive faces she pulls, her vacating the room to answer this caller.. convinces him it's her accomplice for sure on the other end!

A lighter episode in comparison  with  Kamini's mad revelations.  Seems her tranquilizers   are working , but for how long? Viplav , Dhani and Parshiya continue to deceive her into believing  that things are going her way, that she is a winner  now with Viplav by her side forever!  Some delightful exchanges of Ishq between Viplav and  Dhani.. totally graceful and dignified just as  I had expected.  Sweet interactions by Viplav the father  with both of his children Vidha and Atharva ..Hamlet53 20.8.16  

Precap: Viplav follows Kamini, hidden behind a tree he sees  Kamini giving  money to tripurari so he realizes   tripurari and Kamini are working hand in glove .. Viplav kicks a  rock accidently  and tripurari and  Kamini  see  that they are exposed before Viplav

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
UnRes ðŸ˜†
Dear Hammie ...this one I read it at a jet speed ðŸ˜† yeh kya yeh toh ek movie ka naam hain title ...casting kajol, kareena ðŸ˜† usme bhi broken family tha...chalo coming to the forum very short n sweet take...in the episode that song ate up most of the time ðŸ˜†...rest was romancing n then Km's scanning.

Loved your initial para about reproduction cycle ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† I was laughing like crazy when I read Viplav's return gift ðŸ¤£ yaar subah subah thodi na karte wohi bhi Km jaise chudail aaju baju main mandrati rehti hain 5 min main karenge kya ðŸ¤£ 

Yaar this Km is so damn suspicious ...all the time she suspects Viplav n dhani no wonder she is so badly avoided by Viplav all these years...always she keeps over thinking yaar ðŸ˜† dimag ka fuse udd jata hain itni baar ek hi baat sochti rehti ho toh...just frustrating enough to see her face only...Par n his friends are so loyal to each other...this guy how much ever I get to praise him its just not enough for me...that comic BG is so not comical for me ðŸ˜†...it kind of looks forced to me...may be coz I'm so used to frown when ever Km comes on screen ðŸ˜†...the same hide n seek game nothing much shown in the episode...but the only sensible talk was that of Par, he does point out that km's relationship with Viplav is very weak and she does need to learn how to trust from Dhani...glad to see Dhani n Par having an understanding bet them...so glad to see a completely positive character here...else the show was surrounded literally with neg ones.

The scenes which are beautiful is when Viplav spends his time with his children...Mishal is so natural in such scenes...he himself becomes a kid...Thanks for the lovely take Ham Jam ðŸ˜† Always enjoy reading it esp when you add humor in between absolutely love them...Till then take care...Gotta go n write my Totd's gonna write two tonight.  Cya ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie.
I loved reading this interesting take on Friday's episode. I don't know how could I miss it..coz it looks a paisa vasool episode. Romance, comedy, thriller, conning ..it is very interesting. 

I am happy that Kamini didn't catch ViDha..precap was misleading. but I didn't expect that funny way in which Parashiya/Dhani/ Viplav and Vidha won over Kamini. cvs did an amazing job ..coz they seem in no hurry to end the show ..so they are giving some beautiful episodes which are full in intertainment. still we have an item number to come.😆
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie hammie hammie,
Again a brilliant take ,
I loved d beginning para, how family n why family...
I m so glad viplab finaly got his own family he was deprived off for so many yrs.I remember him facing d pain when d photographer took photo of vidha dhani n parshiya,what he musthave gone through? A painfully perfect picture, where he could b at parshiyas place...I m happy how time has changed n now he has his own frame of happiness to hold such thousand moments...
Seems to b a nice episode.havent seen d romance between old viplab n new dhani.want to watch it as soon as possible.
Parshiya ajkal amazes me everyday.how someone can b this selfless?
Thanks for writing for us everyday...
The forum is blessed to have u.
Take care.

Here is a small glimpse of my favourite movie, viplab must have gone through something similar,a shock followed by happiness.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9P0nlBm3S0[/YOUTUBE]Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie.. 🤗 wonderful take once again.. yea the celebration of family reunion continues.. loved the light hearted epi.. as too much of bitterness will b followed after that epi.. Yes MishSan was graceful in the Sab tera song..has become their anthem fr me.. loved the whole sequence though they kept Km's scene in btw romance .. ws not fair to us bt well that's how they cn dramatize things further.. so no complaints frm my side.. it's now almost ending.. n I dun want ro hav harsh feelings fr cv's now.. 😳
Km Dha Par was bit dragged bt yea a comical relief ws needed.. Par was as usual brilliant in gvng bac to Km..n so was Dhani.. 😳
They are trapping Km successfully as no time left fr further MUs now.. time is nearing really fast.. can't believe its already the last week of show..
Hey Hammie it wud always b my pleasure to make any type of siggy 4u.. wud try my level best to b good as possible as im a beginner.. bt will make a fantastic siggy of vipu-Vidha fr u as a token of gratitude fr ur hardwrk n sincere efforts fr the forum.. wud b my pleasure always...😳
Do take care n we ll deffo interact via pm.. Love U..!Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

Hammie.. 🤗 wonderful take once again.. yea the celebration of family reunion continues.. loved the light hearted epi.. as too much of bitterness will b followed after that epi.. Yes MishSan was graceful in the Sab tera song..has become their anthem fr me.. loved the whole sequence though they kept Km's scene in btw romance .. ws not fair to us bt well that's how they cn dramatize things further.. so no complaints frm my side.. it's now almost ending.. n I dun want ro hav harsh feelings fr cv's now.. 😳
Km Dha Par was bit dragged bt yea a comical relief ws needed.. Par was as usual brilliant in gvng bac to Km..n so was Dhani.. 😳
They are trapping Km successfully as no time left fr further MUs now.. time is nearing really fast.. can't believe its already the last week of show..
Hey Hammie it wud always b my pleasure to make any type of siggy 4u.. wud try my level best to b good as possible as im a beginner.. bt will make a fantastic siggy of vipu-Vidha fr u as a token of gratitude fr ur hardwrk n sincere efforts fr the forum.. wud b my pleasure always...😳
Do take care n we ll deffo interact via pm.. Love U..!

Where is my haleem,akram uske lappie leke chale gye to mera bebasi ka faida utha rahi ho sab :(
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I meant to write a little longer post but I gave up and just say that this wonderful view of things.
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Hammie Dear,
Hope you got some much needed rest / sleep...
So this was a sweet light hearted epi. to some extent. 
It was good scene to watch the Happy Family & Viplav all smiling, looking happy.
Loved Vip - Vidhu hiding under the  bed scene ðŸ˜ƒ
This trio ,  Vip- Dhani- Parshiya are surely giving the  vamp her fair share...which 
She deserves & more...

Oh the video Joy posted...Forrest Gump , such a good movie &
Tom Hanks,  such a good actor. If you guys have not watched his comic movie...
The Terminal...you should...it's really good & hilarious.

Oh Hammie...though felt happy for the show after this Happy wala family episode, feel very 
sad that all this is coming to an end...went thru' similar feelings when Eisha quit, Mishal left
which was thankfully short & now the finally curtains coming down soon...this time it's for good.
The only hope is for him to come back soon so we can all meet again.

TcC Hammie & see you again.

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi hammie, high5 mere bhau.. 
u have described the romantic scene wonderfully.. Beautiful take.. Loved it so much.. Hatsss off bhau for a great piece of writing.. 
"Hammie's stock of words".. I am going to publish a book by this name.. My first customer will be joyadi for sure..😆 u write so so so beautifully that I have been learning new words/phrases from ur takes- both laagi and ishq..

Since I am posting my comment in ur take, so dutta jaap toh banta hai, nahin..??😆
What am I trying to say is, I was reading some of ur laagi takes again.. I love reading those WU more than any boring type romantic novel.. I don't remember, either it was 21st or 22nd june 2010 where u had written that the two persons who were affected the most by dutta's plane crash news were naku and baji. One was looking for him in the dense jungle like a crazy friend and the other was sitting in front of bappa, clutching onto her mangalsutra, praying for her husband.. Shows their extent of love for dutta . I loved it when u said  Duji is a great pair of blood brotherly love😳 I got a bit emotional while reading them... 
What an epic love story that was, told in a subtle manner and u did complete justice to our fav show through those takes... Always enjoy reading them.. Now ikrs will also end soon.. What will remain behind are memories of mishal as viplav, Vidha love story, vidhu-papa bonding and my dearest hammie's takes..
Anyways I want mishal to continue with his acting career in daily shows..
Will come again.. Take care bhau.. With lots of love from ur baji..

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Where is my haleem,akram uske lappie leke chale gye to mera bebasi ka faida utha rahi ho sab :(

haleem k basic ingredients hee missing hain abhi joyu.. u ve to taught me alottt pehle 😆 .. aakhir haleem hai aise kese banao.. 😛