Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS  Thursday 18thAugust 2016 ep 330 My Take ~ Once upon a time..

Hardly anyone has not had the experience of either listening to, or telling a fictional  or non fictional narrative, in any stage of their life. Children across the board in many cultures across the world look forward to engaging themselves in the vast genre of stories, that give wings to their imaginations. Unfortunately the joy of interacting with a close family member at story time is fast diminishing, as children are being plonked before the television to watch cartoons or play video games on their own.  In my opinion this sort of occupation stunts children's growth of actively engaging with known figures like their family members, thus missing out on the quality time of either having a story read or narrated to them. Story telling is still part of the cultural heritage across many global cultures. It has suffered in my opinion due the modern day fast pace humdrum of life. This episode  in my opinion pays homage to the ancient art of storytelling, whereby through  the medium of  narration moral guidance, faith teachings, historical  and cultural flavours of a community are promoted before an audience both on a one to one basis or  larger groups of listeners

Parshiya uses the art of fictional story narration to support Vidha to come to terms in accepting a real life situation which can have a bearing on her emotionally. The truth of discovering who her father is? Dhani is anxious  about how Vidha is likely to react? when she finds out that Viplav not Parshiya  is her real father. But  Parshiya  seeing it is Viplav's birthday is hell bent on telling Vidha the truth so Viplav can receive the gift he always wanted! So Parshiya decides to wean  off Vidha from  him  being her pappa by  putting things in perspective for the child  by telling Vidha a story  that will make sense to her life too. Parshiya sets the scene for his story, and  outlines the characters .. a land  where a king lived happily with his queen.. then comes in the  excitement for Vidha  to capture  her imagination! a wicked witch enters  the lives of the king and queen. She  pretends to be a nice person ,befriends  the  king and queen, but in reality she wants to separate  the king from his queen! Parshiya narrates, now  one happy day a little angel came into the king and queen's life  but the queen wanted to give  a surprise to the king so she never told him.. before she could do so ,the wicked witch cast a spell! and a huge deluge happened!  that swept away the  queen far far away from the king. The king was  very upset when he found his queen was lost ,he looked every where for her! but couldn't find her! so he become , grumpy , grouchy towards  every one. People  began to called him a demon king.. but he never stopped searching for his queen. One day he  came to a settlement and he came across a flower fairy . She made him  smile rightaway! and started seeing  this little flower fairy  every day! Vidha smiles and says. Just like she met  demon uncle!  and Parshiya and  Dhani  exchanged positive looks. So Parshiya  continues, this demon king  loved this flower fairy so much that if  any harm comes to her he would go mad! Vidha says just like demon uncle loves her! Parshiya says,  like her demon uncle saved her from the firecracker, gave  his blood to her.  Parshiya  asks Vidha ,likewise  does she know why  demon king saved  the flower  fairy? and she replies, yes  because the demon  king  was flower fairy's pappa. Parshiya  then breaks the news to her , her demon uncle loves her  will do anything for her because he is her pappa! Reminds her  of her name Vidha tirpathi!.The distraught child insists Parshiya is her  pappa ,and he gently  assures her , he's her babaa! and will remain so forever! Psychologically it's a huge blow for Vidha! and a lot to take in at once. She rejects the  final part of the story  as being a lie! and runs off and locks herself in a room! Viplav watches the whole scene, hears his daughter calls her mother a liar who promised her the day drums play, colours are scattered around ,that'll be the day her pappa would come!besides he didn't come when the crackers burst! cries Vidha! But for Viplav there is still hope.. to become his flower fairy's father!.. he slips away.. The scene is a clever way, whereby the CV's use Parshiya to give the viewers a quick run through of events, and how they fit in the current track. It also shows on the other hand how events, people have a  bearing on the emotional and mental workings of a person's mind. This was the section which deals with a child's emotional  trauma..

More emotional and mental trauma seen, this time it's an adult  Kamini! Viplav ensures that part of his drive to force Kamini into believing she suffers from mental health issues, continues here in the psychiatrists office. As part of the consultation , the doctor explores the possible  reasons of Kamini hallucinating, about seeing  threatening widows and lizard. He probes into the possibility of being somewhat associated with incidents  to do with  widows, lizards. No surprises for Viplav as he gives this brazen cheat a sided mocking looks, as Kamini lies through her teeth ,denies she knows not of any such incidents happening in her life. This confirms to Viplav that no way did he  speculate that nailing this dragon down will be easy! like here she clearly proves she's  no completely off her rocker woman! But the doctor too does his  bit about briefing Viplav about the treatment. That he needs to give this demented  cow! his full tender loving care. However the doctor explains that as further tests need to be done to  diagnose  her real aliment, she needs to left in the calm environment of the hospital. Viplav sells his love, to buy Kamini's trust by telling the doctor its best Kamini is left in his care at home.. Kamini falls for his guile and  she leaves the psychiatrists  office on a  high! that Viplav loves her and she's got control over him eventually. Viplav though has other plans as he lovingly puts his arm around her shoulder ,with a feeling far removed  from love and more akin to hate!  Tells her to rest in their hotel room while he gets her prescription for her..  now on her own  Kamini is sane  enough to think about the women of the ashram, and decides she has to go though the treatment otherwise all her plans to possess Viplav  will go down the drain!

Little flower fairy too locks herself in a room. Vidha emotionally shuts out the shocking news that babba is not  her pappa..  the bangs on the door, and  pleading calls  of Dhani and Parshiya  bounce off Viplav's stubborn daughter! but then the cadence of the drums , the  bangs and   hisses of crackers! the rat ta tat of drums  reach her  ears!  her heart leapsin excitement! Vidha opens the door! Runs past her babba and  mother and like a shot she is out of the her front door! The colourful spectacle of   hurled rainbows of  powdery colour , drums booming and beating catch her breath and out of a cloudy  spray of powdery colours The figure of the birthday boy ! a proud father shows up! as  people separate to the sides making way  for this celebrity! as he emerges forward thus,  amidst sounds of  drums beats , crackers, steps forth Viplav in full fan fare! ...then there's no stopping the little flower fairy as she runs to demon uncle! flower fairy only wants to know one thing from this handsome man.. is he her pappa? Viplav with tears in his eyes crouches to her level, and replies yes he is her pappa! Vidha argues , then why didn't he say so before ? and Viplav looks across to  Dhani. Before  Vidha blames her mother for lying he reminds Vidha that he didn't tell  her that he was her pappa, because  he didn't want the witch in  her babba's  story to  separate  her from her family.  Vidha tells him, the witch scares him. But Viplav tells her now she needn't be frightened of the witch because her pappa has made arrangements for the witch to  be put in jail!  Vidha hugs her pappa and Viplav grabs his daughters tubby little fingers and a fathers hearts pours out in never ending kisses on his flowers fairy's hand, this was the  prescription of calling his daughter his ,that this father badly needed since the day he set eyes upon the flower fairy..today on his birthday before all the basti Vidha calls him pappa and asks him will he still call her box of complaints? Viplav looks at Dhani  and  replies to Vidha , sometimes  he will call her that!.. and off they go indoors to continue Viplav's celebratory Cake cutting...

Even before the gods Kamini is ready to hood wink them. To expel  adversity from her life she visits her Astrologer who tells her as it is, that he can see darkness  in her life.That baffles her as her future to her, seems very bright, she obviously is only thinking about Viplav in her life and Dhani out of his life! But the astrologer warns her that its our past deeds that  determine our  present. He suggests atonement of her past but arrogantly she lies and gives the impression of her past being clean of wrong doings. She goes and  places before lord Shiva her offertory a platter of laddos.. no sooner does she leave, the astrologer notes with alarm  that lord Shiva rejects her offertory as all the ladoos within seconds are infested with crawling ants! Symbolic of the fact that the Kamini's sweet  harmless face is going to be eaten and crawled upon  by stigma , ridicule and disgrace..she will be eaten by the law of the land..

Love, reunion, trust, friendship, are sentiments that mark Viplav's cake cutting ceremony.He cuts his cake and shares the sweetness of his love with present loved ones.. lord Shiva smiles  at the worship of love  this family and friend offer before him..  Viplav presents Vidha with a child's wrist watch, a reminder  for  Dhani and Viplav how his forgotten wrist watch in the ashram  became  a symbol  for them to fall in love and promise of times  that will bind them till  eternity.. and the colour of their Ishq is Vidha! who carries on the good times ahead of their Ishq!  both   Dhani and Viplav  plant kisses on their flower fairies  cheeks! She giggles in glee!

Doom and gloom! But Kamini totally puts the astrologers warnings on the back boiler. Cv's bring in the other antagonist on the radar too..  tripurai  phones  Kamini tells her life is not treating him nicely. Dashrant is speculating of bringing back Viplav as his heir! All the women , including his own mother have deserted  him! he is short of cash and he needs money.. Dashrant has blocked all his accounts! she annoys him by replying  her life is going smoothly as Viplav is hers for good ! Tripurari only wants money or else!   Kamini gives in and much to her annoyance  asks him for a few days so she can arrange to fiddle the amount of cash he needs!  I suspect that they both will stitch each other up to save their own  skin! and will eventually be caught  by Viplav!

The brief caucus of Viplav, Dhani,and Parshiya is to put together all the pieces of information they hold individually. Its so that all three can see one clear picture, and connect speculations with facts regards Kamini misdeeds and past events. It is confirmed by the  handwriting  expert that both letters, one to  Dhani and other to dada ji have been written by the same writer. Viplav reckons this must  have happened   while he was ill  and  Kamini was looking after him.. she must have taken  the mangulsutra off his wrist! Things make sense that  she had her own child Atharva kidnapped!  and despite Viplav saying Parshiya was not guilty it was  Kamini who  went and got him arrested ! Parshiya adds, someone hit him on the head on Vidha's birthday! So Viplav can be implicated !  Dhani says now she recalls, that it had  to be  Kamini  who spoiled Vidha's party by  setting of crackers! Suddenly streetwise Parshiya points out given by all the events it seems that  Kamini is not working on her own.. she has an accomplice! Viplav  is in a quandary! Wonders who can that be???

Overall a lovely episode that marks both Mishal/ Viplav's birthday.. his scenes with Vidha  and Parshiyas story telling ,for me  are highlights of the episode. It's odd that Viplav and  Dhani  both cannot work out  Kamini's accomplice could be Tripurari.. hamlet53 19.8.16

Precap:  Kamini goes looking for viplav .. will she catch Viplav and  Dhani together ?       

Edited by Hamlet53 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Hammie, ur DP.. Its from the big money episode where mishal-mahi had played together along with the Na ana is desh laado leads.  Ha ha ha I remember everything that happened during Laagi times.. πŸ˜†Only u can understand why my heat skips a beat everytime I see those good olden golden days's pics.. 

Coming to ur take on yesterday's episode, it's lovely and the episode was very beautiful.. Especially those family scenes..vidhu refused to accept viplav as her papa, locks herself in a room crying.. But her papa knows how to make his sobbing fairy happy again.. I loved the scene where viplav emerges out amidst the crackers and drum beats..vidhu at once hugs him, calls him papa, papa, papa.. Viplav's kiss on vidhu's fingers and palms... that showed the love of a father for his baby.. Hatss off to the hsndsome hunk.. He portrays every character so well.. Then cake cutting scene was also sweet.. A happy family picture.. Do u remember the scene where Viplav and Dhani together plants a kiss on vidhu's cheeks?? that was loaded with cuteness..

Enjoyed ur take hammie.. Felt like I watched the episode again... 
I have loved ur introduction.. Thought provoking one.. And I agree with whatever u wrote there..
I miss ur takes sometimes.. Actually tomorrow is saturday.. No college.. Going to enjoy two days at home.. Isiliye I am happy and free so came to read what my bhau has written.. And ur writings are always awesome..
Hammie I was reading ur laagi take when anna's men in disguise of the purohits, wanted to kidnap Dutta.. Seems like u had enjoyed those episodes a lot.. Those tension filled episodes.. What will happen? Will naku reach in time?? .. I just loved them... How u had described every scene in details, such wonderfully..
Bhau thanks for the magic u created 2 years back.. Thanks a lott.. They are very special for me..
Ok byee, I will come tomorrow.. Take care mere bhau...
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

hi barbs    high five  mate!
Hey Hammie, ur DP.. Its from the big money episode where mishal-mahi had played together along with the Na ana is desh laado leads.  Ha ha ha I remember everything that happened during Laagi times.. πŸ˜†Only u can understand why my heat skips a beat everytime I see those good olden golden days's pics.. 

yes its the very show I  wanted the video where he was  dancing to sajda
Coming to ur take on yesterday's episode, it's lovely and the episode was very beautiful.. Especially those family scenes..vidhu refused to accept viplav as her papa, locks herself in a room crying.. But her papa knows how to make his sobbing fairy happy again.. I loved the scene where viplav emerges out amidst the crackers and drum beats..vidhu at once hugs him, calls him papa, papa, papa.. Viplav's kiss on vidhu's fingers and palms... that showed the love of a father for his baby.. Hatss off to the hsndsome hunk.. He portrays every character so well.. Then cake cutting scene was also sweet.. A happy family picture.. Do u remember the scene where Viplav and Dhani together plants a kiss on vidhu's cheeks?? that was loaded with cuteness..
yes... she giggles  I shall miss this   chubby cheeks wali lardki   
Enjoyed ur take hammie.. Felt like I watched the episode again... 
I have loved ur introduction.. Thought provoking one.. And I agree with whatever u wrote there..
I miss ur takes sometimes.. Actually tomorrow is saturday.. No college.. Going to enjoy two days at home.. Isiliye I am happy and free so came to read what my bhau has written.. And ur writings are always awesome..     you  always  manage to bring a smile on my face   barbs...   thanks
Hammie I was reading ur laagi take when anna's men in disguise of the purohits, wanted to kidnap Dutta.. Seems like u had enjoyed those episodes a lot.. Those tension filled episodes.. What will happen? Will naku reach in time?? .. I just loved them... How u had described every scene in details, such wonderfully..  those were different   times    the story was on epic proportions , characters  were seen to be growing..      
Bhau thanks for the magic u created 2 years back.. Thanks a lott.. They are very special for me..
Ok byee, I will come tomorrow.. Take care mere bhau... It pains me  to  read them , but Iam glad you told me to post the link otherwise  my hours of work  would have been lost  in  the pages   of IF...   thanks for a cheery comment      love hammie

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie... wat a beautiful episode it ws.. cv's doubling up our celebrations..!!πŸ˜† I enjoyed watching the epi alot.. n seems u too.. lovely write up dear as always.. ur beginning lines r bang on.. every wrd is magical dear.. take a bow..!!
See I made ths fr Vidhu..!!

I ws waiting fr the reunion n I jst loved hw cv's presented ths to us.. 😳 Parshiya won my heart once again being the most selfless lover ever..!!❀️ his contribution in ths reunion can nvr b forgotten! Him narrating story to flower fairy ws jst too apt.. n yea cv's cleverly summerize the whole story too..!!

Viplov creating celebratory environment fr his Flowerfairy to accept him as her father proves he exactly knows how he can tame his flower fairy.. their cute scenes after the reunion hav erased all the bitter memories fr me..!! Cv's done it brilliantly Ham..!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Okkk so plotting of witch trapping is continued on full swing.. all 3 has reached to conclusion the other person's assistance to kam.. come on y they hav to think ths much..!! πŸ˜› bhai who else it ll be other than trips. .khair its ending now n I want my shikayat ka bag empty fr time being.. at least at ths moment I dun wanna curse them.. caz they are gvng us beautiful epis..😳
Thnk u so much Hammie fr constantly entertaining us wit ur superb post.. will miss ur daily posts n wise words till u decided to write again..!! Love u fr ur hardwrk..!!

Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Whats wrong with the youtube?? Where is the big money episode of dutta-naku-raghav-siya??
I cant find them.. But I think I had downloaded the episode a few years back.. I dont remember.. Will have to search for it in my laptop..
Hammie, do u already have that episode of big money or u want to see it?? Shall I give u the links if I can find them??
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Nus, jhooti ladki.. Tum jhoot bolti ho😲.. What did u say.. That u r a beginner in making collages..
Huh.. Jhoot mat bolo.. U seem to be already much experienced... Kitna beautiful aur lovely pic banaya hai of vidhu's family.. I cant make such pics.. So tumhari tareef kar rahi hoon.. They r awesome..

Just see the dutta siggies in hammie's profile..  three amazing pics are there..
I dont know who made them?? Hammie ne banaya hai kya??  But those are masterpieces...
I dont know how u guys make such pics.. Blend one pic into another..
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie.
What a beautiful take on Thursday's episode! I missed the first part ..but your description of it made me want to watch it. I like the actor who plays Parashiya. he has that fatherly persona..which makes him adorable whenever he comes infront of Vidha. I watched him before as an antagonist in Saraswatichandra..and liked him too.

The second part made me feel happy yet sad. I've watched it..and missed my father a lot. Mishal has to marry and have a daughter..such a wonderful father he will be! 
But I felt sad for Parashiya who was standing there happy to watch the happy family. like a true friend. I love the bromance which Aancul shares with Mishal ..at least on screen. I'll miss watching such scenes..coz I've never watched a show in which the lead  and the other guy in his woman's life are friends.
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Ha ha ha awida u made me smileπŸ˜ƒ
Yes Mishal should marry soon and produce a cute daughter with dimples, just like him.. If the daughter looks after his father, she will be super cute..πŸ˜›
He he he I can't imagine more..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dont know when we will get the good news.. Before that I am excited to know which lovely lady will become Mrs. RahejaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

Ha ha ha awida u made me smileπŸ˜ƒ

Yes Mishal should marry soon and produce a cute daughter with dimples, just like him.. If the daughter looks after his father, she will be super cute..πŸ˜›
He he he I can't imagine more..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dont know when we will get the good news.. Before that I am excited to know which lovely lady will become Mrs. RahejaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ms. Raheja. I can not wait to see that he was married. He is one of the few actors who hid his private life from the public.
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
daughter father waiting with a big celebration because it is so promised. and only if they so believe if and show. or father is in the right place to hear it and that it enables. Nothing else matters only to hear the single word that it rises to the sky, one word that has been deprived of the previous five years. one word that he wanted to let the other man because of his daughter's happiness. One more word out of him the world's most signs. D A D ... my father's embrace, which shows that this is a place for her ready and that no place can no longer be taken. a hug that is required to both. and finally she had a father. How did you call him handsome man. and finally she can not say I'm going with my dad for a walk or at the school that says Dad will come. finally her dream come true, finally has someone to protect it. and Dad finally has his little princess in his arms. and finally he can say he has a daughter. Finally it is holding in his embrace without fear that they will escape. finally everything is settled.