Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: TINA!

I honestly don't know where to start this message to you all... I don't even login here anymore. I was randomly reading in the bollywood section when I saw Barun's birthday thread. Of course I couldn't help but click it and out of sheer nostalgia I clicked after that on IPKKND forum. And then I saw this thread. Which I couldn't believe was there--with my name! I thought you'd all moved on by now to different writers and stories--there are so many! But maybe I was wrong...

I'm SO sorry for being gone for so veryyy long. Trust me, it was not my intention. 

Started off months back as me being upset and frustrated after yet another copying incident and harassing emails from the person who copied me. I've dealt with things like that unfortunately frequently as many of you are aware and I thought I'd gotten over it but this time it really crossed the line. I realized writing which had always been my stress buster, something i looked forward to, had morphed into something I dreaded. 

I LOVED writing about arhi (still do!), I LOVED the interaction with those who read my stuff, I knew you so many of you by name (still do!) but along the way my love for writing was steadily destroyed.

When I decided after my last update to take a break for a while and get away from all the stress, I thought I'd be away a few weeks. But somehow, combined with work, health issues, and a busy personal life, it became months.

I wish it hadn't been so. 

I posted a quick message about this on my Facebook page months ago but I should have posted it here and on my blog.

To all those who worried, sent me messages or tried to get in touch with me, thank you. It is only because of genuine readers/friends like you that I kept my blog up at all. So many times I debated deleting it all but I couldn't do that... And then it became so long that I wondered if continuing even mattered because surely most readers had moved on... but I see now I was wrong to assume that.

I hope some of those amazing readers/friends are still following me because guess what, my love of writing is something no harassing emails could destroy😃

I have been writing. Not as often as before but regularly. I have every intention of finishing Secret Passion and making Fateful Love/Desert Heat/Shameless available to all those who want them. They have been edited many times from the rough drafts you all read, enhanced by your feedback, and with additional material. 

This will all take time given my busy schedule but it is something I look forward to. Till then, I hope to update Secret Passion for you all very soon.

*Hugs*
Tina

Save Save

So glad to hear from you. Thank god that you are ok. Take your time but just remember that all your loyal readers are desperately waiting to read your work. Once agin welcome back.
DilLoveRomance thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So glad to know you are ok. 
Excited to start reading ur work again 
tinken thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Glad to hear from you Tina. Stay happy and keep writing!

sriif thumbnail
thank god ..you are alright ... thanks a lot for responding and letting you know about your well being dear...we all missed you so much... take care and will wait for you...
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great to hear from you Tina. Secret Passion is making me crazy! So many secrets and I can't wait to read more! Horatios identity...that is what im eager to find out.
orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear welcome back & lots of love...🤗

I am so happy to know that you are doing fine... Thank God you commented...⭐️

Thanks a ton for assuring that you will complete 'Secret Passion', 'Desert Heat' & give us an opportunity to go through 'Shameless Love.'

Thanks a ton for coming back for genuine & loyal fans of your stories like me...👏

Impatiently waiting for an update...
tajalla thumbnail
Tina has posted Secret passion episode 38 part 1
Enjoy reading😊
AURORE thumbnail

Originally posted by: tajalla

Tina has posted Secret passion episode 38 part 1

Enjoy reading😊

Thanks for informing us :)
anju_arora thumbnail
msg for Tina since i could not post on the thread
buaji karan and garima all are in this together and in for a death sentence. not surprising that payal is heading for divorce since akash does not have much to offer now and she has supposedly greener pastures to explore...keeping fingures crossed arshi will be safe and together. yes anjali's past is a surprise...diary...looking forward for you to unveil it

thanks for returning to writing   :)