Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
OMGG!!!!!!!!! why would Angad do that!!!!!!!! 😭 😭 u left off at an interesting spot, PLEASE continue soon!!!!!!!!!!! 😊
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
going tooooo gooddddddddddddd.... πŸ‘
please continue soon... πŸ˜ƒ
aishika_pyar_5 thumbnail
Thank you everyone and es the promo will beome reality everhing written in that promo will happen but many twists and turns will unravel the   secret

Part 9

K: angad nahiyee...........when she wakes up it was all a dream.

A: krips ....kya hua....

K: anagd maine bahut boura sapna dekha

A: kripa just relax as he said hugging her. They then both go back to sleep.

Morning

Kashish is making breakfast for everyone. Soon everyone is downstairs. All is itting and enjoying breakfast except kripa who is worried about phritvi.
Kashish then goes to take the toast when sujal also takes that toast the same time so right now they are holding eachothers hands. They are staring deeply into eachothers eyes when anagd says......

A: AHEM......whats going on her bhiyya and kashish di tum bhi na

Anj: angad i have heard sujal has the hotts for kashish

A: really how about we ask kashish di

K: she is just blushing and acting shy

S: stop this and how do you know i have the hotts for kashish

Anj: bhiyya so you do like her...se we were joking around till you admitted it youself

Kashish: quickly walks into thekitchen blushing

S: anagad and anjali i will get you fo rthis

Anj: love you

Phritvi's Home

P: anagad and kripa......you really are in love arent you...soon want to settle down too. I will make sure that this dream of yours never comes true i mean even if i will have to erase anagd off existence i will. Kripa i will make you forget his every memory....varana mere name phritvi Bhose nahi hay....or yeh hai merea vaada aur kripa tum jaanti ho phritvi never backs off from his vaada.

Angad and kripa then both go to work at the recording studio. Kashish leaves to go to the designers workshop. Anjali leaves to go to the hospital as she is a doctor. Sujal leaves for office.

Soon it is afternoon and everyone is back at home. Everyone goes to their room and gets dressed. Anjali is wearing a jeans and a blouse while angad is wearing a armless shirt with faded jeans and kripa in a black and blue velvet sports wear.

They all go downstairs and shaila is seated with a pandit. Shaila calls all of then beacuse the pandit will tell their future.

Pandit checks kripas hands he says: You have a marvellous life a head but i see many problems in your lofe now you will be suffering a lot alot of tears will be shed destiny will take you to a place where it is hell it self but later on you love will become your streaght to defeat all evil from his and your life. Kripa immediatley looked art anagd with a smile.

Now he checks anajali's hand: he tells anjali that she is destined for a great life ahead she will reacieve the love of everyone but she will have to sacrifice many things yiou will end up sacrificing your love for the hapiness of others. You will be robbed of the right you had but soon destiny will take its turnn on a path of hapiness.

He checks Kashish's: he tells her if you love someone tell them before its too late. You will have a great life but turns will come into you life where you think you are on the verge of breaking down but neaver break down beacuse you will cause the downfall of your love always stay strong and you will soon find hapiness.

He then tells anjali that the man of her dreams will be wearing blue today and i can see that he is tall and handsome. Just then we see kkavya coming in. Kkavya is wearing a blue shirt with jeans and he is coming towards anjali with her medicines. He then takes shaila's blessngings and hugs anjali.

K: how are you feeling....

A: much better kkavya take you for caring so much. Shaila seeing this now knows that kkavya is made for anjali and the samwe way of where his sindoor fell inn her maang. Mummy ji whats going on here.

Sh: kkavya we are having our horescopes checked

kkavya checks his and the pandit says: you willget the love of an godess. She will become your stregth in good times in bad she will teach you hhow to smile. But your past will become the reason yours and hers misery. But you will love her forever and you will soon get the hapinees you need. Kkavya hearig this gets sad on hearing about his past. Kkavya then sees flashbacks of a girl and a car crash and he theeen sees a little girl. Immediatley tears come to his eyes.

What is kkavya's secret. WHat will happend between kripa and phritvi. Will anagd get his hapiness. Will kashish claim her right on her love. What will happen. WIll kkavys's past be the destruction of his relationship with anjali. To find out keep reading Kya Yehi Pyaar hai
aishika_pyar_5 thumbnail
Part 10

kkavya and anjali are trying to make a plan to catch phritvi liekin anjali is styll trying to find out kkavya's secret. Anjali then gets a sms from angad that he has found phritvi at rocky mountain and kripa is with him. ANjali then tells kkavya that they will go to rocky mountain. They then arrive at the mountain. Angad and kripa at the side phritvi in the middle. Kkkavy thn puts his arm around anjali and anjali holds onto kkavya tight.

P: welcome miss anjali and mr kkavya glad youre here

K: cut the crap and tell us whats Going on

P: i will set free kripa and let her lead a happy life with angad lekin i need something in return

K: anything you name the price

P: anjali

A: kya.........

P: haun i said anjali........anjali will have to marry me to save angad and kripa and only anjali can make rthis decison.

Ang: Nahi....i will kill you

Anjali: with tears rolling down her eyes....muje yeh rishta manzoor hai

Kav & kri: anjali you wont do this

Anjali: for the sake of kripa's happiness i will accept this propsal. Phritvi tell your parents the wedding is fixed.

Car

Everyone is quiet. They all rach and go in. Kkavya is in the car. Anjali says wont you come in. He then drives away leaving anjali in tears.

Phrivi's parents come for the proposal and anjali's mopther is overjoyed. Anjali comes down wearing this:

www.utsavsarees.com/pages/sarees-large.asp?icode=SCA6&ct=Fes tival&st=&isS=True&isC=True&abp=23

They then see her while phritvi gives a wicked smile.
Nisha is phrivi mom and nachiket is phrivi dad

N: itna puyaar ladki....bahout husuurat henna?

N: nohut hubssorat hai

Now the propsal lies in you hand ms shaila do you accept this proposal

S: of course ive already asked a pandit and he said a auspicious date is the 20th and today is the 10 so we can have the engagement on the 15th henna ceremony on the 19th and the wedding on the 20th. SHouldnt we get the horoscopes matched.

N: we dont believe in that.

Im doing a leap so finally its the night of the engagement. Everthing is decorated as everyone is dressed beautfifully.

Kashish clothes:

http://ashika.com/ashikauser1/ProductDetailAction.ash?produc tid=538.

Kripa:

http://ashika.com/ashikauser1/ProductDetailAction.ash?produc tid=856

Anjali:
http://www.dmi-india.com/dFG11315.html
she is wearing the same jewelry and clothes

Kripa is crying and finally gets her dressed. Kashish has tears rolling down her eyes.

Kash: sister you will have your share of hapiness sis you will get your share. hrer it is said that the eldest sister puts on the bangles as it gives her a lifetime of proseperity. Kashis then places the red and gold bangles on her hand while they all cry. Suddenly the wipe their tears beacuse the mom comes. anjali is remembering alll her tymes with kkavya as she cries.

shaila: i will place your jewelery. She then places the head pendent then the neclace and then the earings.

S: my baby is looking so beautfiul. Sujal and angad then brings down anjali. Anjali has tears rolling down as phrivi has a wicked smile. Then they are about to exchange rings when the ring dropps and rolls to someones foot. When you see the foot its kkavya. He then picks up the ring and gives it back tp phritvi. They then have hyms playing at the back while they exchange rings. Then they all give a pieace of cake to eachother. Finally she cant bear it anymore she runs outside leaving everyone watching her...........

S: ok

Finally
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i HATE pritvi!!!!!!!!!! 😑 PLEASE bring, Angad & Kripa together, soon!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and KILL pritvi!!!!! 😑 😑
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice twist.. just got caught up...

continue sooooooooooooooooonnnnn
aishika_pyar_5 thumbnail
Hey guys,

I know i didnt upadte for quite a few days, but i will post the next 2 parts up or maybe 3 parts up tonight. I just need to finish a project and i promise i will update tonight

<3 Aishika πŸ˜‰
aishika_pyar_5 thumbnail
Anjali runs outside as she cant digest the fact that she will soon become mrs. Prithvi bose. She is crying nonstop when she feels someone put their hand on her shoulder. She quickly wipes her tears to see who it was, she then sees that the person is none other than Kavya. She is happy to see him cause all she needs right now is someone to cry on and to comfort her. She cries on him and says
" Before we met, maine hamesha socha tha ki mere zindagi mein koi place for anyone, just me and my family" Today I feel that I was wrong, because I have found someone. That person is none other than you. " You may be shocked to hear all this, but mei kya karoo?" " I love you kavya, since I met you, you were always there for me and saved me when no one came to my rescue. I want to spend my life with you but fate has something else planned.
Kavya just standed their shocked but then a small smile comes to his face.
" Anjali since I met you I fell in love with you. I fell in love with your innoncence, your concern for others and out of all things the most beautiful heart you have that you can sacrifice anyday for anyone. I respect you a lot and love you a lot but under cumpulsion I had to remain quiet. I don't want to ruin your honour and respect; it is a sin to even eye another mans wife….
Anjali then puts her hand over kavyas mouth and they just hug. The hug for a long while just then kripa comes. Kripa apparently heard everything and is full of tears. Kavya and anjali is shocked to see her there.

Kripa, I know that this engagement everything Is all because of me so I have decided to accept my responsibilities. I have just explained everything to prithvis mom and the wedding plans are changed. In two days, your not the one that will be walking around the holy fire but It will be me ---

-------------- Kavya and Anjali just stand there shocked -----------------------
aishika_pyar_5 thumbnail
Kripa- Yes, what you just heard is definitley true. Angad has left for dubai and wont return till the marriage cerimony please dont tell him.

Anjali- lekin didi

Kripa cuts her off
K- nahee, yeh mere waje se, so mei sambhal kar loon ga.
KA- Okay then, we wont say anything...

Just then kripa leaves then she thinks to herself " i'm sorry angad, i could never have kept you happy. The real reason why i decided this marriage is because i never knew that your marriage was planned since birth. I never want to wreck your honor, therefore im leaving and going far, far away..." we then see kripa crying.

We see kripa's parents and prithvi's parents overjoyed because the only bahu they ever wanted was kripa.

---------- 2 days passed ---------------

Kripa is all decked up as a bride and is walking down the stairs " the sad version of kuch kuch hota hai is playing" she does the pheras with prithvi and prithvi seems overjoyed....
aishika_pyar_5 thumbnail
Kripa is constantly taking glances to the door to see if angad arrived but due to the bad weather, angad couldn't reach mumbai in time for the wedding. Kripa was kinda happy cause she knew if she saw angad then her heart would melt, so shes trying to be the strongest she can just to get over with the wedding.

Finally the wedding is over. Kripa and Prithvi take blessings from all their elders and then they leave. Kashish, Sujal, Anjali and Kavya have been in a low mood since the wedding. They all knew that kripa accepted this marriage, but they never came to know why.

Then we see kripa thinking of all the memories with angad. The beach scene, sinndoor scene, the hugs and the sad version of kaisa yeh pyar hai is playing. Then we see a car pull up in the driveway. Angad walks in and the first person he asks for is kripa.

Since its just Kavya, Anjali, Sujal and Kashish they all just remain quiet

Angad- jawab do mujhe? Kripa kaha hai?
Anjali- woh bhaiyya.. woh kya hai ki kripa..
Angad- Kripa kya? Kya hoga kripa ko?
Kashish- Kripa decided to marry prithvi, and the wedding took place an hour ago. I'm sorry angad but your too late.

Angad is left shocked out of hit wits.

He cant think properly so he goes into his room where he finds a letter.

Dear Angad,
I can understand what your going through. You might probably hate me for leaving you, but i did this all for your welfare. I never couldv'e kept you happy so i decided to marry prithvi. I did this all for anjali, she loves kavya alot and all this misunderstanding is because of me. I'm going far away angad but please fulfil my one wish... Get Anjali married to Kavya. Please do this for me angad, i know that i wont be there for her but i love her alot and i wont like it if anything happens to her.

Love, Kripa ...

Angad has millions of tears flowing down his face and says " I hate you kripa, i can never forgive you for what you've done. Kahbie nahee.

Then we see shaila walking by angads room " now i have kripa out of the picture so now the only thing i have to do now is to get angad married to priya...

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, i posted up a long part just for u πŸ˜‰
Priya is a new character which will be introduced in the next part?

Will angad and kripa ever meet again?
Will angads majboori cause him to to marry someone else?
Will kavya and anjali get married?

To know keep reading Kya Yehi Pyar Hai (AK/KA/SK) πŸ˜‰