Kya Yehi Pyar Hai Updated P14

aishika_pyar_5 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Starring:

Neha Bamb and Iqbal Khan As Angad And Kripa

Ejaz Khan and Anita Hasandani As Kkavya And Anjali

Rajeev Khandelwal ANd Aammna shariff as sujal and kashish

Angad: Angad is a high postar and iz very famous singer. He preforms at a lot of shows and iz a heartthrob for girlz. Girls go mad over him and all wanta to marry him. He is a tough and funny guy but is very short tempered. He loves his sister anjali and his brother sujal. He is protective over his sister and can do anything for her hapinnes. His best friend is kripa and the both love eachother silently but wont say it.

Kripa: Kripa is also a popstar like angad and a very famous singer. She makes all her albums with angad and preforms with hime 2. They both love eachother immesnsly but wont say it. They silently love eaother. She is very beautiful and is very quiet and shy. She also loves her sister  kashish. she is the last child of the family.

Kkavya: very handsome and charming. He is a very big buisness man and owns the kkavya group of industries. He is very famous but has a past which makes him bitter and cold. Is their anything that can make kkavya dark life become full with light.

Anjali: loves her broth sujal and broth angad. She is cute and very stubbron at times. SHe believes in love and always finds her hapiness in others. She is very easy going but can sacrifice anything for the hapiness of others.

Sujal: sujal is busisness partners with kkavya and is very rich. He also loves his sister anjali and loves his brother angad. He is always busy in work and can never find time for love and is very short tempered like his brother.

Kashish: she is the clone of kripa. She loves her sister and she is a designer. She designes all of kripa clothes and owns her own clothes line called kashish temptations. Kasish believes in finsing her knight in shining armour but kasish is always ended up shedding tears as she knoes light never comes into her darkened life.

What will become of this 6 young ppl to find oout keep reading Kya Yehi Pyar Hai.

Edited by aishika_pyar_5 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
soundz interestin
start soon
aishika_pyar_5 thumbnail
Part One:

Angad is ust waking up as he looks at the clock and sees that its 9:30 pm. He quickly rushes and takes a shower and gets dressed. Then there is shaila( angads mom) telling him to come and sit for dinner. Then anjali comes with toast and butter. He wuickly grabs a roti kisses anjali and his mom and runs out to the car. He is in a hurry as he and kripa waz supposed to preform their new song at 9 pm and he as always is late. He knows kripa will kill him as he waz already late for the last 2 . When he goes there he sees a mad and furious Kripa.

Kripa: kripa starts to laugh as she says i knew this would have happend.

A: I can explain.

K: explination koi zarorat nahi

K: our preformance starts till 11pm beacuse i changed it and aunty shaila and anjali and sujal will arrive her for 10 :30 so we can go and geet something to eat.

A; Thank you muje bhoog hai

K; (Laughing) chale

They are eating and laughing and having fun when kripa sees prithivi.

(Pritivi Bhose will be played by amit tandon)

Kripa's smile drowns.

Pritivi then walks up to kripa and sits at their table.

P: hey kripa baby. Remember me. Of course how can u forget me as you were once miss kripa Bosle.

A: excuse can u plz leave you are not welcome here.

K: angad lets go from here.

A: Angad looks very confused as he is trying to figure out the raaz that phritvi waz saying

K: on the way back kripa mentioned not a word and nor did angad wanna ask as he that that it would be an invaision of her privacy.

Sorry i know this part is only abou angad and kripa but i will have all 3 couples in the next part as i have to leavwe for university.
IndianCutie13 thumbnail
great part
wondering what is kripa's raaz? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!! it is fAnTaBuLoUs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ PLEASE continue soon!!!!!!!!!!! 😊
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
WOW! Very awesome! keep goin! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she was once mrs prithvi bosle!!!!!!!!! WHYY!!!!(SARCASTIC)

okay im gonna let uu open that raaz urself..

great part and sounds like a good story
cant wait til u continue
Dark Love thumbnail
great ff and part!!!1 she was mr.s prithvi bose 😲😲😲..continue soon, cant wait till the raaz is revealed πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
aishika_pyar_5 thumbnail
Hey everbody thanz for the comments. And trust me the raaz will be revealed soon.

First im gonna make a inroduction for the other couples then im gonna go back to angad and kripa

Anjali was in the mall looking for a new outfit beacuse her best friend karishma was getting engaged.

She went into the store and started trying on sarees.

The first one looked like this:

http://tajonline.tolshop.com/v1/indian/featured_product.php? brand_id=72&code=ABP635

She wandered around in it but she didnt like it.

A: Its not the right fit something else will do.

She tries on another one but it was just not suitable for her taste.

She tries on this one:

http://www.eindiabusiness.com/srinidhisilk/gifs/silk-sarees- 5.jpg

A: now this is the one.

She is looking stunning with her hair slight waved and curles with makeup and the matching bangles and jewelry and shoes.

Just then someone comes in who is looking at her magnificent beuaty. And for the first time he feels attracted to that girl. He lookes at her for minutes but not able to stope looking at her beauty.
AND THIS IS NONE OTHER THAN KKAVYA.

K: excuse me miss but i must say this dress suits you perfect.

A: you think i waz thinking of a blue but since u think so......

K: trust me you could not look more beautiful.

A: so what are you here for?

K: My sister is getting married so i cam to look for a sherwani.

K: do you think you could help me pick out one.

A: sure....It would be my pleasure anjali said blushing while kkavya gives his dashing smile...

They look through many sarees but is unable to find the right one. They try on nearly 10 different sherwanis when anjali finally picks out the right one.
Here is his sharwani:

http://www.gauravchhabra.com/sherwani.html

He gets the one on the top left corner. Even anjali was shocked at how handome he looked. Finally they got changed. WHen they were about to go there seperate ways anjali's dupatta got caught with kkavyas suit button. Kkkavya and she went close to eachother to get rid of the button but before they could do that they were lost in eacothers gaze that they forgot that they were complete strangers. Just then kkavya's phone starts to ring and the get back to reality.

A: (blushing non stop)sayz we will meet late

K: if destiny persists we wil of it dosent we wont

They shake hands and leave their seperate ways.

Im so sorry guys i knoe im breaking my promis but my sister has to use the computer so i will continue with S-k and A-k raaz at 7:30 and will do a small part for kkavya and anjali.

Love

Aishu
sidra01 thumbnail
awsome thats ok atleast u con ur fanfic is uniqoe and mysterious πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘