Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Tuesday16thAugust 2016 ep 329 My Take ~ losing her marbles!

A common informal idiom that simply means losing one's mind, acting forgetful,  behaving oddly, strangely.. It also can be used for a person who unleashing fury. The episode  again progresses steadily  into wrenching out a confession of the catalogue of crimes  Kamini  commits to feed a psychotic  obsession .The interesting  bit is that her obsession  is right beside her plotting away more scenarios where she moves with the flow totally unaware of the doom she heads for..

Still at the restaurant, after making a meal out of her! Viplav tries to calm Kamini but she seems to be losing control over herself her condition baffles her, she cries out in panic she is going mad! wants Viplav  to take her back to their  room. But Viplav sits across her and Kamini yet again  argues she did see Dhani and Parshiya!!but Viplav,  agitates her more by  boiling it down to her being  stressed  and  possibly  the effect of the champagne! worked up she argues it's not as  if she hasn't  had drink before that  it should knock her out of her senses.. He has to believe her Dhani is right here!! she hisses, Viplav continues  to argue back, cut it out this  Dhani!  Dhani! there is no one  and neither  will she be she's  out of her  life and there is only us here!   so why isn't she thinking about him? So stop this  Dhani!  Dhani !  Dhani! Viplav  repeats the name that  unhinges  Kamini completely ,plus he wants her to swing  from  insecurity to being secure..he wants to  shake her mental equilibrium!  Oddly, suddenly after losing it, she gathers  her wits about her the next moment.. Some signs of imbalance  in the workings of the mind .. She assures Viplav she's fine..and this won't  happen again. Viplav accepts and wants to go to the gents but she is reluctant to be left alone! She looks on weirdly as ..

Viplav sneaks into an enclosed corridor meets Dhani furtively and she asks how things were moving on? he replies  things are moving  according to plan,  Kamini  is turning mad and it won't be long when  Vidha ,Atharva, him and her will live together as a family  once again .. Suddenly her nearness evokes in him a burning desire to kiss her! as he tilts his head  with a view to plant a kiss on her lips , she  declines his  cheeky move! reminds him this is not the time for romancing..should  Kamini  see them together , she will  ruin the complete  plan! so till  Kamini is  exposed they will have to curb what  their  Ishq desires..but Viplav  grabs her shoulders and spins her around  and replies in a hoarse voice that he has been waiting  for the last five tears for the moment to be together! he holds her close to him and his hand feels her mangalsutura on her wrist, whispers,he's pleased it's ended up  where it rightfully belongs! Dhani looks up into his eyes and replies ,thanks for keeping it safe for her, she is waiting for the day when he will put it on her again..and smitten by her. Viplav flirts romantically, if she talks like so, he won't be able to leave her ,but  Dhani insists but he must! before Kamini catches them togetherbut before he leaves he rests his arms on her shoulders and tries his luck again! ok..  before Kamini gets here  how about a quick kiss!Dhani sends him away packing! Viplav leaves her reluctantly..

Back in the hotel room more images of her crimes!  plus a hate meassge  is scrawled  on her dressing table! with drawing of a handcuff! Unhinged she screams for viplav tells him about  the writing  on the mirror and it's the same  mind games that he plays with her.. Tells her he can't see any  hate message! She turns and discovers the message is not there! she calls him blind !  she is visibly distraught and Viplav is able to  hint to her that she has a mental  instability  issue ,he sneers, she is imagining things !       When she tells him she saw a handcuff he mocks her, it must  be the  booze that is making her  act like  so! He questions her what is with her? can't she handle  happiness?  And how come she imagined a handcuff? He tell ,her strange behaviour is frightening!  Distraught Kamini hides her face in shame and  wonders  in panic what's going wrong with her? Viplav is making sure she doubts herself, she wonders  why does she feel   she's going mad?? She has to keep a grip on herself as after ages finally she has got him! She cannot afford to lose him nowby turning mad.. Kamini worries.Viplav suddenly receives a phone call from the ghetto, and to further fence  Kamini into every  situation at hand , he ensures she takes on  board  his refusal  over the phone  to  attend  a party  thrown  in his honour for winning their case for  them, on account of coming across Dhani and Parshiya. He plays on the contrary deliberately, makes it less obvious, so that Kamini takes on  his so to speak dare!  instead  rears to go to the  chawl Clueless of what's being hatched against her. She tells viplav , she fears no one !,and before they  leave Mumbai they have to rub it in   Dhani and Parshiya's faces that   all is good between them! Viplav   smiles   knowingly , beside the mirror. Good thing the message was scrawled with invisible ink, Kamini is hoodwinked! yet it leaves a visible mark of insecurity and sense of alarm upon this wicked witch, Viplav concludes, as he  twitches his jaw..

Victim led  by way of conspiracy right into  web of deception! Its  pay back time further to  Kamini, in the same coin  she operated in  Dhani and Viplav's lives!  The setting of the street party and all entertainment related to to it, given in Viplav's honour is a strategically planned operation! done by the combined forces of Viplav Dhani and Parshiya! The children get to join in a sack rack for some healthy competition! Both children together come  first as a tie!  Symbolic of the fact that  for Viplav and  Dhani both their children  are  the apex of their relationship. As for  Kamini, she gets her  chance to keep her snotty nose up in the air , proclaiming her self as higher and mightier than all the humble , poor folks of the ghetto!  The first act in the  play of duping  Kamini into a situation that is totally contrived is the spate of hot words and attitudes  between Viplav and Parshiya. Foolishly , completely  deceived that Parshiya  is having a go at her husband ,  Kamini jumps in to protect her husband!  While all this attempt of Viplav playing mind games with  Kamini  that him and Parshiya are  complete foes who cannot see eye to eye!  

Dhani turns up and Viplav meets her eye from far and she sends a shy approving smile his way!..Viplav reads her smile to be a come hither my beloved! smile.. and is drawn to her ,on the pretext that he is going to check  up on Atharva!.. he stops .folds his arms across his chest as he feasts his eyes on  Dhani dressed in a red  sari..  Dhani too slowly moves towards him and he moves her hair from her face in silence.. the colour  of his Ishq  will always be  Dhani till eternity..he caresses her hair ,  reaches for her hands then kisses them... then slowly  he restores the mangalsutura  back to where it belongs around her  fair slender neck! Suddenly  Dhani is nudged  by a child  .. and she wakes up from her sweet reverie.. her gaze  ends up on  a crouching Viplav helping children with their sacks.. he gives her a puzzled look ,what's up? would she like  a sack around her too?..dhani shakes her head with a giggle and  goes about her business serving  soft drinks in the party.

Blindfold game, played as part of  act three of the street party. The idea is to  now   con Kamini into believing that Viplav , Dhani and Parshiya hate each other through and through. This game is for adults where blindfolded   couples will find each other.  Totally staged , Viplav and  Dhani end  up  finding themselves.. According to the cue Parshiya jumps in and accuses Viplav for reaching out for his wife. Viplav replies rudely she is one who planted herself before him.. It's Dhani's turn to do her bit of accusing Viplav of  going for her hands as he  is character less!  The idea is to draw  Kamini  into a verbal brawl situation where she  is thrown off her guard, shows her rage in public! Attitudes  and hot words are exchanged between Kamini and  Dhani..  Dhani winds her up and Kamini continues to  become agitated , she tells  Viplav lets go it's pointless staying here with these mad people! Dhani turns around and calls  her mad instead! Kamini hisses at  Dhani , that she hatches conspiracies and plays cheap tricks !  Kamini threatens  Dhani publically , she doesn't know what she is capable of doing!  So stay within her limits!  Dhani retorts , she knows everything what she can do! That shuts her up and she  skirts around Viplav like a frightened cat guilty as hell! Viplav throws in to ward off  suspicion and tells  Dhani off   she better watch out how she speaks to the mother of her two children...  Dhani..Looks at Viplav! And gives him a   suppressed snigger.. Viplav looks at  Dhani  but  woos and fools  Kamini..by adding   lets  leave this place   and prepare  for a party where  he'll show every one her rightful place in his life!...   Dhani, Viplav and Parshiya  exchange  sly looks..so far so good...

Well yet another episode of firing rounds of guile at  unsuspecting   Kamini!she is  oscillating between   real and unreal. Madness or not she is hounded by her conscience..    in the precap too... her past comes before  her in the form of spoofs dressed in white. who will believe in any thing she says.. not Viplav and  Dhani  till she begs  them   to believe her because she is guilty as the ugly face of sin! Hamlet53 17.6.16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WISHING MISHAL A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON D REGULAR POST OF ONE OF HIS BIGGEST FANS. ⭐️ Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie. 
I loved reading your take on Tuesday's episode. I think cvs are doing good job in handling this last track. coz they have the time to show a proper ending..not a hurried one like I saw in many other shows which ended without covering all the loopholes in the story. sometimes you see those criminal villains just got arrested or killed in one go.😆

I am happy to see ViDha's romance ..Their cute scene in the resturant is my favorite MiSan did amazing job..Their chemistry was spot on. And Dhani's daydreaming scene was highly romantic.

Those fights between Dhani/Kamini..Parashiya/Viplav..and between them all look funny too. and I loved watching the last scene when Viplav pretended that he was talking to Dhani when his anger and speach was directly means for Kamini. Mishal amazed me in that scene. 👏

I am happy that we got many episodes this week ..no more of an hour of Krishnadasi I hope. coz this track is getting interesting..and spoilers say that all the villains will be exposed. This will be gr8 to watch. 
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Have a friend who was supposed to marry your love and that helps you in everything unselfishly giving himself, I think that's the dream of every man. on the other hand have at his side a snake in a woman's body is hell for every man. a woman who deserves everything her is prepared to freak out. I would be even worse than they do. just to discover what's with this child Atharva think it is so named. and when and to discover that not Viplav father think it will be worse. lawyer devil, I think now finally doing the right thing. soberly he thought they should do, because it is a snake with 100 head and she needs to find a weak spot. but its weak point is herself and her actions or misdeeds. Viplav, Danh and Parshay have these dreams.
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie hammie hammie,
Yes finally our k vamp loosing her marbles.
Perfect titles.
Viplab very smartly trapping her is a treat to read, u were brilliant in storytelling as usual. I blv it is a nice episode n i can imagine a brooding chemistry between d leads too, tough its d near end, we wont miss something we never got, this is d positive thing about it.
When someone does something wrong , he never has peace of mind...d thought of getting caught red handed is something that makes them loose their marbles.question is , is kamini that stupid that she cant get sucpicious about viplabs sudden interest in her and cant figure it out?
Thanks for writing everyday hammie,
Passsion for writing, determination, love for mishal...what it takes to make it possible every single day?I wonder why cant I b consistent on anything...really need to go a long way to b like u.but u will always b my role model in terms of consistency.
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey Hammie once again,,,waah wat brilliant Apt title n a graet take once again,, as usual,, want to wish mishal raheja a vry Happy Birthday on ur thread too!!😳

after making a meal out of her..

lolls I fell off my chair reading ths Hammie.. 🤣
off course we all are liking Protagonists trapping Antagonists bt sadly it happens onli wen show has to b end!! 😭 I too enjoyed thoroughly all the plottings against Kam by Viplov,, even he was enjoying it to the core!! was reminding me of old Viplov,, the BG was apt too for old smart Viplov,,,😆 loved dat,, their plan to send kam to Pagal khana going great,, n I'm enjoying every bit of it!!😳

loved the MS part of Vidha convo,, MishSan was too good in that romanic scenes,, doesn't look vulgar n cheeky,, they wer graceful indeed,,!!😳

viplov playing mind games with kam was too good,, jst loved Mishal,s cringeworthy expression of vipu wen km tried to touch him,, enjoyed dat scene,, IG was great too as hysteric mental patient,,😆

the colour  of his Ishq  will always be  Dhani till eternity

ohhh aftr so many days we got the colour of ishq interpretation in episode,,, loved it!! 😳hmmm so her onli desire now is to hav her MS on the right place n that too by the right person,,❤️

their last act in public n Kam strted spilling the beans abt her capabilities was great,, so yea she ll b sen confessing her sins in public pretty soon-ish!!😃

thnkn u so much Ham fr yet  another fantastic post dear,, Love U..❤️
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

WISHING MISHAL A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON D REGULAR POST OF ONE OF HIS BIGGEST FANS. ⭐️
hey loved your poem... very moving...  we are all loving your poetic   creations taz... 😃     hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Hello Hammie.     hi awida  😃 good to see you

I loved reading your take on Tuesday's episode. I think cvs are doing good job in handling this last track. coz they have the time to show a proper ending..not a hurried one like I saw in many other shows which ended without covering all the loopholes in the story. sometimes you see those criminal villains just got arrested or killed in one go.😆
yes they are  doing a good job... see there was not going to be any romance with the replacement actor.. the majority of the   members on the forum would not accept that... so  cvs  instead  used ,vidha , parshiya and now   exposure of the  baddies...   so all good..

I am happy to see ViDha's romance ..Their cute scene in the resturant is my favorite MiSan did amazing job..Their chemistry was spot on. And Dhani's daydreaming scene was highly romantic.        erhhh if you say so.. SS looks better in sari..

Those fights between Dhani/Kamini..Parashiya/Viplav..and between them all look funny too. and I loved watching the last scene when Viplav pretended that he was talking to Dhani when his anger and speach was directly means for Kamini. Mishal amazed me in that scene. 👏
ohhh yes... was waiting for a face off between    dhani and  kamini..  but viplav    was star of the episode

I am happy that we got many episodes this week ..no more of an hour of Krishnadasi I hope. coz this track is getting interesting..and spoilers say that all the villains will be exposed. This will be gr8 to watch. 
yes...   the show is running at a great pace... when is it ending???    thanks for your comments awida ,   look forward to it..   much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zajedno

Have a friend who was supposed to marry your love and that helps you in everything unselfishly giving himself, I think that's the dream of every man. on the other hand have at his side a snake in a woman's body is hell for every man. a woman who deserves everything her is prepared to freak out. I would be even worse than they do. just to discover what's with this child Atharva think it is so named. and when and to discover that not Viplav father think it will be worse. lawyer devil, I think now finally doing the right thing. soberly he thought they should do, because it is a snake with 100 head and she needs to find a weak spot. but its weak point is herself and her actions or misdeeds. Viplav, Danh and Parshay have these dreams.
 hi zajendo thanks  for a very intersting comment I  liked how you  called kamini  a snake in woman's body     thanks for making a lovely thread for Dazz'sbirthday...     😃  much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Hammie hammie hammie,   hi taz...😛    safed coat..
Yes finally our k vamp loosing her marbles. 
Perfect titles.   thanks   so much
Viplab very smartly trapping her is a treat to read, u were brilliant in storytelling as usual. I blv it is a nice episode n i can imagine a brooding chemistry between d leads too, tough its d near end, we wont miss something we never got, this is d positive thing about it.  😆   haaa  I  loved your comment    😆   hona bhi nehin tha... i never for one expected that... both viplav and dhani have grown up now
When someone does something wrong , he never has peace of mind...d thought of getting caught red handed is something that makes them loose their marbles.question is , is kamini that stupid that she cant get sucpicious about viplabs sudden interest in her and cant figure it out?   you put it so calmly    and it makes sense
Thanks for writing everyday hammie,     you are welcome  
Passsion for writing, determination, love for mishal...what it takes to make it possible every single day?I wonder why cant I b consistent on anything...really need to go a long way to b like u.but u will always b my role model in terms of consistency.
your committment  at reading my  take  every single day and commenting on is at par with my   consistency taz... thanks  so much    yours hammie