Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Monday 15thAugust 2016 ep 328 My Take ~ devil's advocate

Playing the devil's advocate  is someone  who only gives the impression in a discussion that they are against  an idea that another holds.. in order to provoke  more discussion.. In the episode it means  Viplav being  a lawyer   advocates certain techniques  at hand, like  flirting ,  wooing , winning   Kamini's trust over , all the  sort of attention  she  seeks and responds  to . But  he just  plays along  with pure  guile.. He does so to wrangle out her weakness , pitfalls ,any slips  that will lead her to the gallows! for her heinous crimes. In the complete episode  Kamini for once appears as she is! its Viplav  who puts on the costume  of pretence to expose her true colours.  The episode is a systematic breakage into   Kamini's ramparts of sanity! leading her towards insanity!  that will  make her give way into admitting  to her many wicked deeds..

Defined purpose, mission expose Kamini. Information needs to be collected, collated, human resources  have to be  made good use of.. Viplav and  Dhani seek Parshiya and friends. viplav   explains   he suspects with out a doubt that Kamini is behind all the recent  subversive  activities and is  involved in many criminal  acts.   But evidence is needed to get her convicted.  One way would be to put  her in a situation whereby she  verbally  admits  to crimes she has committed.. Parshiya  like a true well wisher, assures Viplav  he will do all it takes to assist  him and  Dhani in  nailing Kamini . Dhani and Vidha remains a  noble reason where these two knights  representing the good order  continue to work together. Thus Viplav initiates his modis operandi  by  winning    Kamini's trust..he throws her off  guard, phones her , begs for another chance to start life afresh  with her and Atharva  as   Dhani for him is  now a thing of the past! can't imagine what he saw in her!   Dhani  will not be coming between them now! He tenders an apology over the phone  for all the wrong he has  done to her.. but now he understands clearly,  that he misunderstood her.. she is actually a beautiful person with a big heart..  who has always meant well for  him! he now wants to make up for the past  .. so He invites her over to a celebratory meal with Atharva   to the hotels restaurant..  he knows it s an offer  she wouldn't want to miss, thus  making  herself a sitting duck  just as he wants her!  all the words and thoughts  Viplav uses  over the phone  are under the guise of  mocking her, that at last he can see her true colours..  he actually goes far to ward off any suspicion of his sentiments  from her by telling her to  pack their bags too as they  will move on to some far away destination! The more Viplav  uses words to  provoke  Kamini the more she gets taken in by his words!  He adds he understands it's hard for her to trust it but he wants   this one last chance of making a go of their life together!  Viplav  mocks her be there   at the restaurant  on time.. and highly confused, giddy with  sense of  dream come true  Kamini  replies ecstatic to Viplav on the phone , she will be there on time!.. seems  Kamini's  time is very nearly up!

Befitting  Viplav's reunion  occasion with his family  a few glasses of champagne for  Kamini will be a  intoxicating , lulling, relaxing, prop that will assist Viplav to  worm into this  lethal reptiles mind. Atharva  wants to play in the garden,  he is allowed by Viplav. Viplav gets her drink topped up, she refuses but Viplav flirts ,  she needn't worry he's  here to  take care of her.. his  mocking words, makes her acts all coquettish and seductive before him.. and she admits her state of mind  is utter bliss and disbelief that  he is sitting before her , with her! she begins to loosen up.. she's not sure if this is for real or a dream? she wants Viplav to pinch her! he looks at her hand and the thought of touching  this  witch's skin makes him cringe! and instead  he pokes her with a fork!.. then he begins to trap her with more deluding words, the truth is  he never valued her, all his life he ran after  someone who made him dance  to her tunes! ook at herself ,to this day she waits for him.. on the other hand take a look at that  Dhani!   forget her !  cant even bear to take her name.. how much she  had warned him against that   Dhani  ,but he paid no heed! Lies.. Viplav as  Kamini gets a high on his  anti  Dhani  and pro herself words.. he asks for her forgiveness. But  Kamini is nonplussed..  how did this come about ,all of a sudden?did  Dhani say something./. Viplav  replies fed up oh gwaaad! don't take her name  shameless  woman!  Kamini is in shock!  and Viplav purposely evades and adds, he meant  Dhani is the shameless woman, not her!..viplav uses, wit , guile , sarcasm all at hand to  deceive this  witch sitting across him at the table ..the idea is to  unnerve her to the point of confession and if not   to create mental disturbance in her.. Viplav continues to fool   Kamini by   badmouthing    Dhani as a   useless mother who couldn't careless even for  Vidha .. that she has severed all ties with him by marrying Parshiya.. he needs to get over  Dhani ,will she help him to forget  Dhani... Viplav knew that this is what  Kamini aleays wanted to replace  Dhani's position  in his life and sure enough  Kamini jumps at the thought  and replies she sure will.. Viplav slowly wina her trust..he knows anti  Dhani talk with this witch is a sure winner! But then  Kamini too is shrewd and she pokes Viplav.. is he sure  that he wants to get back with her? Viplav  reiterates.. she wont believe him..but of recent things have become crystal clear to him.. but she has the option to reject him.. Viplav knows by saying this she will latch on to him even more!  the evil woman reiterates to Viplav why would she want  to leave? she is over the moon to have him back in her and Atharva's life! patronisingly  she bids him to forgive  Dhani! content  Viplav  has her trust, and in a situation  as he had planned and thus they  click glasses and say cheers.. Viplav  drinks orange  juice to murder this reptile scaly woman's trust! and  Kamini drinks yet another flute  of champagne for happy days to come!

Is it the alcohol or its Viplav's  smooth  subtle  fliratations  that make   Kamini  see visions of  Dhani and Parshiya  laughing and  murmuring at a nearby  table..  viplav's narrowed eyes notes  their presence too..kamini  begins to sound like an upstart commenting on  people's worth and stature.. looking down upon people ,drawing  classism distinctions.. on the contrary  comments on   Dhani and Parshiya being show offs! In deep contempt for her  Viplav  concludes   how shallow this cold blooded reptile this  Kamini  is  weighs people against wealth.. but Viplav has got news for her , as he  gradually begins to question what she actually  sees? For he cannot see  Dhani and Parshiya..he wonders if the drink has gone to her head?  Kamini  gets agitated  which is exactly what Viplav wants  to create upheaval in her   between appearance and reality!..  she fights to  make her point she  is fr from drunk, she can  see  Dhani and Parshiya over there! how come he cannot?  Viplav gives  Dhani a  loving   eye lock from far.. as if to say good going! Then he turns to  Kamini   and begins to make a complete fool out of her! tells her to look  into her  eyes and tongue in cheek... adds with complete understanding  that it happens that when  one thinks about some one day in and day out like he did with  Dhani.. she became an obsession  with him.. in the same fashion  perhaps. Calling  Dhani!   Dhani!  all the time  has made her obsessed with  Dhani  too and is having delusions about  Dhani ?  Kamini screams at him what does he mean by that? she  is not deluding  there they are and like a mad woman she goes to an unoccupied  table and wonders  Dhani and Parshiya were here  just now!!  Viplav  enjoys the furore of doubts creating in her mind.. the fact she goes  to the empty table is evidence enough  she is beginning  to lose  the plot.  Reality is fast slipping away from her..  he muses as he moves over to get her and warns her she is drawing attention to herself!she insists they were here and Viplav begins to roll his eyes and pull funny faces at the acts of this near enough demented woman!  

He takes her back to the table and sensitively begins to   gnaw at her sanity .. she is hallucinating.. as none  is there as she maintains, wants her to relax and orders yet another flute of champagne for her which  she nearly rejects  but keeps repeating  she's fine, but Viplav   keeps  patronising her ,    no she's  just too stressed, sheneeds to relax ,its the first time ever she's come out with him and he can see she's not enjoying! Deep in his heart Viplav wants to  give her the  most memorable time   of her life..simply unforgettable!.. yet he  remains on task and  reminds her she  mustn't be stressed about  Dhani...  he doesn't  even want to take her name as she's out of his life now! he  traps  her by flirting with him..exactly like she used to do to him.. he flts, wants to  talk about her , compliments her beautiful eyes..and sure enough  the stupid  witch! falls for his lies!    Suddenly  a seductive number starts and he tells her , it's his favourite number... wants her to dance with him.. she looks at Viplav across the table completely besotted  ,under his  scheming  spell of   beating this cheap  woman at her own dirty dangerous game! He cringes almost forces himself, pulls her close to him in dance and  Kamini spills  all over him.. all her  evil ways have paid off, Dhani safely out of his life and he back into her arms  till  eternity. Viplav too dances and plays along .. till suddenly  Kamini  cant  belive her eyes its dhni and Parshiya are dancing on the same dance floor.. she tells  viplav  she told him   Dhani and prshiya  re ,take a look behind you ..fed Viplav bites her head off ever since we arrived here she has been going on  Dhani  Dhani   Dhani! for heavens sake forget  Dhani  he wants to forget her!  but she doesn't want to forget  Dhani!  she's with him  so she needs to think about him not  Dhani! but she insists she can see them.!! has he gone mad! Or has she gone mad?? Viplav  goes in for  the kill and reels her around , scolds her she will not drink anymore  and she fights him and  screams she is absolutely fine!    cant he see they are dancing behind them??? she  turns around  and of course  Dhani and Parshiya vanish.. Kamini  is stumped! As Viplav mocks her .. its only the waiter  .She gets agitated  and carries on arguing they were there! and then  distraught she doubts her self!!   She may be drunk? Viplav  decides the time is right , she is confused  and doubts her self.. he tells the waiter to get her a glass of water so  Kamini  can gather her wits about her...viplav is successful in  making her feel like a fool.. the waiter serves her with  glass of water with a life like  replica lizard!  Kamini  goes wild  and throws the  glass on the carpet with screams of there's a lizard in the water!   Both the waiter  argue and prove her wrong as there is no sign of a lizard   on the floor  only water and smashed  glass! Viplav  tells her to relax and once again she asks him can he not see a  lizard.?  Viplav creates more doubt in her own  perception.. he plays mind games with her   and asks her...  she may be right who could put a dead lizard in water??  Kamini   is  plagued by a FB where she throws a lizard in the water! Viplav can see she is cracking up  , misgivings   are  gradually  setting in her!  her conscience  is   beginning   to  eat at her!  but more to come s far as Viplav goes... due to her deeds  his Vidha got injured in the fireworks  final entry  is the joker!  She  wrestles with another FB..where she had sent  Tripurari disguised as a clown setting off fire crackers   to disrupt  the safety of  Vidha's party!  The clown is the final straw she loses the plot completely   she cries out hysterically  what was happening to her and she swoons ,gallantly grabs her and glares down at her..  fuming inside this is just a the beginning you wicked witch!  there more coming your way!from where these came  from!

Kudos.. to Mishal  for a totally entertaining  performance as Viplav  gradually proceeds  to  tighten the noose around   Kamini's neck...  he is turning her stark raving  mad! The episodeuses words related to mental illness.. mad, delusion, obsession, hallucination ..  Kamini..  and her passionate love for Viplav... an insane , unreal , dangerous possession..hamlet53 16 8.16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie hammie hammie,
Brilliant title I must appreciate u like everyday, this is an unique way to give name to each episode.I wonder how u could've used titles from Shakespeare ,in Painful rapture.that is an unique idea,will start reading it after ishq ends.this is d least I can do to stop missing ur takes.
Episode full of k vamp.d scaled reptile.vipu acting smart is worth watching.I need to watch yesterday n today's episode.miss akram badly.
Again a brilliant beginning para for us.there is so much depth in d way u always start takes.
I loved d whole storytelling part.u bring d whole suspense thing alive.n u r too good in action scenes.expected more of them in BB.but wo action scenes sirf ek hi part me nazar aya.wont u write a full action packed adventurous story ?
Please write something on mish birthday or I will somewhere search on laagi forum n post ur writing here.u dont do nainsafi to us.don't deprive us from ur celebration posts.n u r too good as a dj we all know.this is d last time to have a celebration , as ending of d show wont b some cause of celebration.it can't b.
Bohat ki idhar udhar k bakbak.I m grateful to u, u r d only one who provide us d daily updates for d show in a very lively manner.when I m unable to watch it I wait for ur take.Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh hammie superb write up as always..n thnx. . u describe title.. we dun hav to search google.. its as always perfekttt... 😳
Ohhh yess the epi marked the beginning of the end n Mishal Raheja proved he s an ace actor once again... jst brilliant in each n every musing n every emotion while he was trapping km... I jst loved his expressions wen he trapped her with the lizard in glass thing.. he was perfect with fatherly expression of viplov..!! IG was not bad at all... 😳 her hysteric expression was too good...
Episode was good loved the logical progression n brilliant performance pf Mishal Raheja to the core... he need to b bac hammie.. wanna see more of his wrk in entertainment industry. . πŸ˜ƒ
Thnk u so much fr writing fr us once again dear... luv u fr that..!! 😳 Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Kya res res karte ho πŸ˜† kuch toh likho abhi πŸ˜† Hammie was chatting with Ranju ie Eternity from LTL she was missing you and she said you are her jaanu πŸ˜ƒ along with rose ...wanted to convey this msg. 
Dear Hammie ...I'm back ...πŸ˜† For the first time Viplav is putting on a mask to trap the demon...all this while she was the one to do that. You are right for the first time she is herself in front of Viplav. The episode is all about trapping the devil. Agar aise plans leke aate ho πŸ˜† toh koi bhi pagal hota hain...The lizard in the water, the clown, Dhani n Parshiya near by them...how much of Km are we going to tolerate yaar...why can't they just finish that matter soon. They want her till the last episode or what? 

All through out the episode I was watching Mishal πŸ˜† saw nothing much, was thinking haiii he is so handsome under light πŸ˜† Yaar ek baat batao restaurant jaana hain toh noodles kyun order kiya πŸ˜† ghar pe bhi bana sakte haina ...kuch aur nahi cuja unhe...they haven't touched the food at all ...shh such a waste of food...for what all Km has done she should be severely punished ...she already became a murderer killing innocent Ashram ladies...gosh I miss them so much...they were jaan of the show yaar more than the Tripathis I always loved the ashram ladies more esp Badi maa n raj lakshmi...its been such a long time since we have seen them. Their presence always brought smile on my face.

In the episode it is all about psychologically terrorize a person ...that's what they have shown...it was fine for me but too much of Km is something I can't tolerate πŸ˜† kya kare loved the previous episodes where they have shown Vidha's bonding with Viplav or Parshiya's bonding with Vidha...loved such scenes. Aaj kal Mishal's voice modulation kuch utal puthal ho rha hai ek baar mike kareeb laate hain then it becomes normal πŸ˜†kuch bhi karte hain yeh log...Yaar mujhe episode se jyda tumhari take jyda pasand ayi hain πŸ˜† show se jyda tumhari fan hu πŸ˜†...loved your take yaar...as usual brilliant, abhi kuch aur episodes hain phir main free hongi πŸ˜† no more likhai for me ...but will have to search for your other works n start reading...Hope Mishal comes back yaar so that I can read your takes ...pata hain you need a break so does Mishal magar tum log ek saath jo dikhte ho na...he should be proud of having a biggest fan like you yaar...hope they punish every vamp n male antagonists in the show...they just want to get done with the show...Thank you soo much for writing the takes yaar I know it takes lots of efforts n patience to write them daily n you are doing a great job. Will you join CAS ?? Do let me know yaar ,,if you are I'll be very pleased to see you there. Till then take care. Cya in your next take. πŸ˜ƒ

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4695690&TPN=2

Hammie here is the reply for the previous take. Updated finally.
Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie. 
I didn't watch this episode..but I enjoyed reading about it from you. You described it beautifully and made me wanting to watch it. 

I didn't want to watch Viplav forcing himself to romance Kamini who did many horrible things..but you made it look acceptible and funny. now I regret not watching the epi.

So Viplav wants Kamini to get mad enough to admit her deeds..Seems like  a good idea. coz otherwise it will be difficult to expose this witch without proofs. 

I am looking forward to see  how will Kamini be forced to tell the truth. this seems like a tough task. and getting it recorded seems tougher..coz who knows when will she tell the truth !
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nuspa ap merese pehle Res kardi.apto badi magic ata jain
NusiSg thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Nuspa ap merese pehle Res kardi.apto badi magic ata jain

Arre late unress karun touvHam ko pta he nahi chalta.. jese 15th Aug mai she overlooked my reply.. πŸ˜› m jaane se pehle Unress kar gae.. ab reply b short tha.. epi was so good lkn sab expected tha. . Kuch zada lamba likh nahi paae..!! HAM covered everything. .!!Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail

Hammie hammie hammie,
Brilliant title I must appreciate u like everyday, this is an unique way to give name to each episode.I wonder how u could've used titles from Shakespeare ,in Painful rapture.that is an unique idea,will start reading it after ishq ends.this is d least I can do to stop missing ur takes.
Episode full of k vamp.d scaled reptile.vipu acting smart is worth watching.I need to watch yesterday n today's episode.miss akram badly.
Again a brilliant beginning para for us.there is so much depth in d way u always start takes.
I loved d whole storytelling part.u bring d whole suspense thing alive.n u r too good in action scenes.expected more of them in BB.but wo action scenes sirf ek hi part me nazar aya.wont u write a full action packed adventurous story ?
Please write something on mish birthday or I will somewhere search on laagi forum n post ur writing here.u dont do nainsafi to us.don't deprive us from ur celebration posts.n u r too good as a dj we all know.this is d last time to have a celebration , as ending of d show wont b some cause of celebration.it can't b.
Bohat ki idhar udhar k bakbak.I m grateful to u, u r d only one who provide us d daily updates for d show in a very lively manner.when I m unable to watch it I wait for ur take.

Acha emo blackmail ki tu hammie ko... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi hammie...I have not watched the episode...but loved the way u have described the whole episode...I wish to watch the episode...so finally the witch is getting back that she deserves...I want to watch her shouting with fear...so VIP is acting to make her spill the truth..the person for whom she did all the evil deeds...the person's love that she yearned to get at any cost is now acting...it's the worst punishment for any person...but she deserves this kind of punishment...Thanks for writing DEAR😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Hammie hammie hammie, hi taz...πŸ˜ƒ
Brilliant title I must appreciate u like everyday, this is an unique way to give name to each episode.I wonder how u could've used titles from Shakespeare ,in Painful rapture.that is an unique idea,will start reading it after ishq ends.this is d least I can do to stop missing ur takes.yesh    πŸ˜›  I DID THEN TAZ... but those were different times... i was witing a story
Episode full of k vamp.d scaled reptile.vipu acting smart is worth watching.I need to watch yesterday n today's episode.miss akram badly. hain??? why? becos of lappie...  akki is such a cutie     love him he gives you chakkars ...πŸ˜†
I loved d whole storytelling part.u bring d whole suspense thing alive.n u r too good in action scenes.expected more of them in BB.but wo action scenes sirf ek hi part me nazar aya.wont u write a full action packed adventurous story ?  yes i do warm to action not to romance... no time for  such frivolous  stuff
Please write something on mish birthday or I will somewhere search on laagi forum n post ur writing here.u dont do nainsafi to us.don't deprive us from ur celebration posts.n u r too good as a dj we all know.this is d last time to have a celebration , as ending of d show wont b some cause of celebration.it can't b.    hain????taz l look at me i have done  takes since august 0th   2015      that till now taz iamdoing it  for  mishal and few close to me heart
Bohat ki idhar udhar k bakbak.I m grateful to u, u r d only one who provide us d daily updates for d show in a very lively manner.when I m unable to watch it I wait for ur take.
 thanks taz... hammie is blessed      to have   some lovely readers... much love    asalways for supporting me... much love  hammie