RoSid/Aviman OS: If My Sidhant Ji Came I Will Gone

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
If My Sidhant JI Came I Gone RoSid OS BY Arisha...
So guyx its little bit romantic though I am not expert in romance... but I took challenge to make someone blush.so here we go...Roli doing household work...she was to happy after many days her sid ji coming as he went for business meeting out of town.. She eagerly waiting for her sid ji...but she know if sid came cant leave her.. he is to romantic husband ever..she bearing from marriage as their marriage happen 4 months back its arrange marriage but sid make her madly fall in love with him ...she just thinking about him.. suddenly she feels she in someone arms...saw none othe   sid looking at her mischeifly...
Roli blush...
Roli Sid ji u come..how are u..i miss u a lot...
Sidhant I am ok but need to more ok..i to miss u in bed darling.
Roli become cherry red...Roli only in bed ...roli asked with shyness...
Sidhant no I miss u every second...roli smiled..Ok know don't waste my time..i am greedy for u...Sid take roli in room taking her in arms...put her in bed removed his shirt roli blush he looking extra hot...Sid came top of her..kiss on her forehead ,cheeks,chin ...then hold her lips turn on passionate..roli respond equally sid to hunger for roli .he miss her bite her lower lips went inside her mouth tounge dance with each other...they move aside for taking breath...roli push him & went towards window ..sid smile mischeifly ...went near her back hug her...start kissing her neck...roli close eyes accepting all his love...Play finger on her back...open dhoori start kissing on her back .. loose her saree took her in arms...place her in bed removed her saree placing kisses to her...roli caress sid hair ...
Sidhant :I miss u..
Roli :I miss u too.
Sidhant :I love u say u love me...
Roli :I love u sid ji..
Sid took her in.. Roli keep moaning taking sid name...
Sid become so wild on roli...Roli keep moaning... Much later sid took roli in arms went bathroom put roli in tub fill with water sid placing kisses...both had nice bath together much later roli on sid chest...

Roli :sid ji why u love me so much..
Sidhant :because u are my breath..
Sid again start exploring roli...

So how it guy blush or not

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
arisha darling...u just made it awesome...very romantic...
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wrong postEdited by himani_rosid - 7 years ago
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
romantic os ari loved it blush blush
tatmantad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So romantic dear...blushy blushy...