Going out of the way..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Tuesday 2nd August 2016 ep 320 My Take ~   Going  out of the way

Its about making an extra effort to do something .It implies  making a special   endeavour  in perhaps granting  someone a favour. It may also  involve returning some one's favour.  The episode is yet again about Viplav's strong points beaming out before others and once  again sweeping away doubts about  presence. Various  moments  outline through the episode , how hard Viplav tries. The manner in which  he conducts himself, almost bends over backwards to appease  Dhani in her stance to provide a father  for Vidha .Once again  Viplav  invokes  empathy in our hearts and mind for him.  The setting  remains   Dhani's wedding a no easy place to be in . By and large  he continues  to be  spotted  around , invited by  his own daughter to stay  till it's  all  over and done with. 

The marriage rituals face an onslaught of problems .Parshiya is whisked off to the yard!The auspicious hours ticks away and Parshiya's mother panics .  Dhani acts and tells Parshiya s friends she will be going to the station to set him free. They discourage her but Dhani is  not deterred, offers  her support  to her would be mother in law, informs Pratibha  she is going to get Parshiya  released. Thus if needs be  Dhani is capable of taking  a decision and also  stand by it.Viplav suddenly turns up Parshiya's friend     comments   its odd   he's around , and equally strange soon after  this vakeel  left Parshiya  was arrested! Once more  Dhani falters grossly in her judgement , she  questions  Viplav if   is he involved? It's bad enough for Viplav!   Dhani continues to misjudge   the best of his intentions.. he despairs. But as always his flesh and blood confirms  her father's Viplav's  good name. Vidha  yells babba! Yes Parshiya  too turns up and  all who doubt Viplav  have to eat dust! Sure enough Parshiya declares gratefully   that had Viplav not got him bailed out he would still  be rotting  behind bars!  Parshiya   thanks him before all  and Viplav  brushes it aside   as he was simply returning  the favour he granted him by getting him off the murder rap.  So Viplav  considers it as a wager settled between them. But  Parshiya  once again reiterates  that he helped Viplav because he knew that he was innocent . But what Viplav did for him today, will stay with him as a favour granted upon him by Viplav! Viplav  smiles, yet one look at  Dhani's face and to the  question  she asked him .. Viplav is mighty  saddened that  Dhani still considers  him a demon! Still his own  flesh and blood Vidha  is always  close by  to reinforce her father's protector image! She thanks her demon uncle! for bringing back her pappa!now her mamma  can get married !outlines  Vidha before all . Invariably  Vidha  fights  her fathers case whenever the need arises!  Viplav looks at her full of emotion,  assures  Dhani  as well publically ,that for their joy he can  do anything! The need of the auspicious   calls upon   Parshiya to  beckon  Dhani to the venue of the ceremony ..viplav  turns his head and watches  Dhani  leave , but somehow  his love within her makes her look back wards at him. her action  makes his heart leap for joy .. ceremony, circumstance  and love for her child makes  Viplav   understand   this mother ,his  Dhani's timidity in   standing by  her love for him!   

Parshiya's pending wedding  ritual  resumes with the auspicious  hour.viplav s good deeds   now are sung by others. Parshiya  tells his mother it's Viplav  who made  it possible that   he's here in time to  get married.. its like  no good singing   one's own praises, let others do it! that's what counts! so it    for Viplav! he watches  from far as haldi is applied to Parshiya by   people around .  To extend Viplav's good will  his daughter too applies   haldi to her babaa.. and Vidha  is then chosen by Parshiya  as  being the  pivotal link between him and  Dhani  to  take the pot of his left over  haldi   and apply it to  Dhani.  Viplav as  being her father assists her  lest she drops it on the way to  Dhani's house.. yes muses Viplav , Dhani takes this huge step for the sake of  his daughter..and not because   she doesn't  love him truly..

Dhani once again  finds her peace is disturbed ..yes once again she weakened and doubted Viplav!why cant  she put his past reputation   behind her.. he has turned a new leaf. Now  she must grant him another chance! Its only fair to him.. then   the two loves of her  life arrive!father and daughter side by side , to carry out the  final ritual when she   Dhani will be given over to Parshiya.. ohhh..  will Viplav give his  Dhani away?  a tear rolls down  Dhani's cheek , she punishes him more than he  deserves..  Dhani muses as she stares at  Viplav   heartbroken face. Dulari  dreads every time he approaches  Dhani. For her benefit, Viplav sounds to both mother and daughter,  he hasn't come here to throw a spanner in  the works!..   tells  Dhani ,her love  for him in her heart will hold her back from marrying  Parshiya. He  understands its circumstance that  force her to marry..  meanwhile a restless Vidha asks her father  to hold the haldi bowl for her.. while she  takes a dollop  of haldi with  her tubby little finger! she splats a dollop of haldi  on her father's hand!  Vidha wipes it off and takes the very haldi off Viplav's hand and smears it  on  Dhani's  cheek! Viplav alerts  Dhani   their little angel has   performed an act  prompted by the hand of fate!  even it goes against the idea of separating them.. Viplav turns to leave as the haldi ritual  had finished..  Dhani reaches out for his arm, grabs his wrist and cries don't go Viplav.. he was so right! she  weeps ,she will always belong to him! she cannot marry   anyone else! viplav grabs her hands and kisses them, then looks  up to the heavens and smiles..  at last she confesses her love for him! he peers down into her eyes and reminds  her of their bond that extends across to seven rebirths ,so how could she  assume that he would give up on her  so easily!.. Viplav suddenly realizes   that  the whole scene was but a pleasant  scene  of his wishful thinking!   Reality grips him  and  he turns to leave  for real! as he blesses   Dhani   with a long happy wedded life  with Parshiya.. Back at the mandap   its Viplav's daughter the flower fairy who welcomes  the groom as  Dhani doesn't have a  sister..who normally welcomes the  groom! So  this both father and daughter duo a go long way to ensure that   Dhani s wedding with Parshiya  goes ahead!   Viplav  copes well with this feeling ! it  challenges him to test the boundaries  of his boundless  Ishq  for  Dhani  ..

But  vicious  gossip monger's scoffing creeps under his skin  as  they jeer at him for being  Dhani's  ex-husband  present  at her wedding.  Viplav  reckons it reflects bad on  Dhani too , and  it breaks his heart too! he  suddenly  felt his  super human powers being drained away! and in a hurry he leaves ! but no too far  as his flower fairy once more stops him! begs him hugs his long legs !   and wants him to stay!  With a face  twisted with pain,  a cracking voice  he  explains he'll come later. But Vidha manipulates Viplav as she turns the water works on! Her tears weaken him utterly! and viplav gives into his daughters   demands and stays ..

Dulrari wants Dhani to carry out another veneration before  Durga  maa .  Dhani  uses this opportunity  to open her heart before the great goodness Durga maa! whom  Dhani worships with full obeisance ! she justifies before the goddess , yes she reject's Viplav's love and chooses Vidha's instead. Dhani, shares with the goddess, should  she tell Vidha that Viplav is her father  what difference will that make? as Viplav has his own family in place. Besides she would never want him to leave his present family to  embrace   her and Vidha ..that would amount to wrecking   Kamini's home! so its best for Vidha's sake that she is marry Parshiya for that would the right thing to do..  thus  Dhani justifies  her  decision. Dulari arrives and once again  Dhani cries bitterly..fully of insecurities  and doubts about  this marriage ... Dullari reckons the sooner the better! and once  more   mother daughter hug  and Dulari soon after  gives her daughter away to be married. Viplav watches  the woman he loved being led away. With tears in his eyes ,he  walks away, their song in his soul..The colour of his Ishq   will always be white.. pure and eternal!  the whole universe  sang about it  then, and the whole world still sings the tune of his heart today  too.. the colour  of his Ishq  is permanently white! .. he stares at her as she sits by her new husband  ready  for the  final rituals of marriage. dhani's sandalwood sticks are forgotten back in the house  in her cupboard .. Viplav once again offers his services..he would get them..

Reaches the cupboard, grabs the sandalwood in his palm..but accidently  fumbles with the white envelope in which he supposedly  returned  her mangulsutra.. it slips out of the envelope and falls on the  floor  it' significance lost as a finished story of Ishq.. Viplav ignores it, as a neighbour turns up  and calls out for him  to  bring the sandalwood fast!  Viplav now heads back to the  mandap to  give  Dhani's  sandalwood sticks  and symbolically  gives Dhani away for marriage to   Parshiya .. 

The  episode is again largely based on  Viplav's interactions. Mishal  certainly for me is the emperor of  expressions.   Its indeed a delight  to watch some intensity in his scenes   with  ,  dhani,vidha ,Parshiya.  His scenes   interacting with his daughter as a father  are tear jerkers.Through his  facial expressions and voice modulation he  brings out the helpless  smarting of a father. ..as his follower   since the  serial began   I waited for  meaty   scenes  that bring  out the  real grit  of this  patent star. i have been rewarded    in Monday ,Tuesday episodes. 

hamlet53 3.8.16

N.B. no  telecast of Ishq today...   maha episode of krisnadasi

Edited by Hamlet53 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie hammie n hammie,
Lovely title of a brilliant take.
D beginning is so beautiful.
Viplab is going out of d way,the way indeed but coming closer to dhani, as she could see the goodness in him once again.good for dhani.I hate her now.she may get married for her daughter but how come she doubts viplab once again?
Dhani doesnt make sense or cvs failed in this part.
I guess mishal rocked d epi,excited to watch it.
D haldi scene is so typical, but yet too unique as their daughter unknowingly acting cupid.
It was a good episode in that sense is we can find a good human being, I have seen a lot of romantic heroes, fight kings, akru saru bosses...this is d first time I m watching such a character who is helping her wife to get married to another man,I remember ur title a few good men.yes viplab n parsiya r good people.sadly both r in dhani k chakkar n one or d other gets hurt.
Vidha scenes must b too cute na?dying to watch it.wanted to watch it first then comment but then thought what if u start annotating before I even watch it.
Thanks for writing so beautifully.
FINISH UR FF,DONT MAKE PEOPLE WAIT.PLZZZ.
take care.Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh Hammie❀️
Superb title dear.. ohhh yess wen I watched Viplov serving to guests my heart jst break bt the nxt moment I find even Vidhu doing the same fr her mother's happines.Ths father daughter duo has decided to finish ths deed by hook or by crook.. πŸ˜ƒ he Indeed going out of d way to fulfill his flower fairy's command.. he jst can't see tears in her eyes n fr that he can go to any extent..can sacrifice his life fr his vidha n he proved that again by staying in marriage even after hearing those bitter gossips frm neighbours. . the pain Mishal portrayed in that scene was extraordinary Hammie.. he was brilliant ⭐️

Dulari is at her annoying best.. 🀒 her presence around Viplov was unbearable fr me n her constant facial expression is gruesome.. wat else does she want now... it's clear she jst want to kick Viplov out of her sight.. her hatred fr Viplov is the constant thing in her character.. actually every type of revolution or a change fr good is wat she's against of.. n we witnessing that frm the first frame of ths character...d basic trait of Dulari.. no growth at all.. n that's y she decided to stay in white despite knowing the truth about her alive husband.. 😑 n frm here onli Dhani is influenced the most of course
.. Dhani was so right without even confirming she again blame Viplov..habitual sinner she is.. its her reflex action to blame Viplov even in her deep sleep..that's sad at ths point in time.. I want that wishful thinking of confession of Dhani n not Viplov.. even now she's vry much engrossed in getting married to Parsh rather than focusing on her man.. πŸ₯± she ll learn in last episode onli.. ..she will keep repeating ths blame game no doubt...

Thnk u so much fr always doing ths favor to us hammie.. after reading ur takes onli I can get to the crux of the epi.. n I can't thnk u enuff fr tat.. 😳 Love U..Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
you know what I mean. thank you.⭐️⭐️
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie. 
I loved reading this take on the episode. finally good things are happening. Viplav became a hero infront of every body. and as a true hero he desided to leave it to Dhani to move on with this wedding or not. he didn't put any pressure on her.

Sadly Viplav couldn't stop day dreaming of Dhani  . still he wishes that she'll be back to him. 

unfortunatly Dhani needs a miracle to get herself out of this mess. she knows whom she loves..but she doesn't want to come between Viplav and his new wife and son. 

Anyway I started relaxing while reading the updates..knowing that IKRS is soon going off air..Parashiya won't turn negative. Viplav's family can't stand between him and Dhani again. Just he has to deal with Kamini. I hope cvs come out with a good reason for Viplav to marry this witch..and give his name to Atharva. maybe this will be as Anshuman's story and his adopted daughter Priya.
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Hello Hammie.

I loved reading this take on the episode. finally good things are happening. Viplav became a hero infront of every body. and as a true hero he desided to leave it to Dhani to move on with this wedding or not. he didn't put any pressure on her.

Sadly Viplav couldn't stop day dreaming of Dhani . still he wishes that she'll be back to him.

unfortunatly Dhani needs a miracle to get herself out of this mess. she knows whom she loves..but she doesn't want to come between Viplav and his new wife and son.

Anyway I started relaxing while reading the updates..knowing that IKRS is soon going off air..Parashiya won't turn negative. Viplav's family can't stand between him and Dhani again. Just he has to deal with Kamini. I hope cvs come out with a good reason for Viplav to marry this witch..and give his name to Atharva. maybe this will be as Anshuman's story and his adopted daughter Priya.

Awida apa u give awesome ideas.wish u were d script writer of ishq.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Hammie hammie n hammie,   heloo taz x3
Lovely title of a brilliant take.
D beginning is so beautiful. yes   felt positive towards      viplav
Viplab is going out of d way,the way indeed but coming closer to dhani, as she could see the goodness in him once again.good for dhani.I hate her now.she may get married for her daughter but how come she doubts viplab once again?    she always doubted him..  she should marry parshiy and think like a mother!
Dhani doesnt make sense or cvs failed in this part.     doomed story  
I guess mishal rocked d epi,excited to watch it.   yes do when   you get the chance
D haldi scene is so typical, but yet too unique as their daughter unknowingly acting cupid. 
It was a good episode in that sense is we can find a good human being, I have seen a lot of romantic heroes, fight kings, akru saru bosses...this is d first time I m watching such a character who is helping her wife to get married to another man,this is a great comment...  πŸ‘
I remember ur title a few good men.yes viplab n parsiya r good people.sadly both r in dhani k chakkar n one or d other gets hurt. cvs them selves dont know what dhani is????πŸ˜•
Vidha scenes must b too cute na?dying to watch it.wanted to watch it first then comment but then thought what if u start annotating before I even watch it.
Thanks for writing so beautifully.   only a week more phew  πŸ˜ƒ
FINISH UR FF,DONT MAKE PEOPLE WAIT.PLZZZ.  FF????πŸ˜• what are you jabbering about ????   hammie only does report writing  taz... sorry   me not with  joy... but your lovely comment joy.. loved it... hammie
take care.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

Ohhh Hammie❀️    helooo my safed coat number 1  πŸ˜ƒ
Superb title dear.. ohhh yess wen I watched Viplov serving to guests my heart jst break bt the nxt moment I find even Vidhu doing the same fr her mother's happines.Ths father daughter duo has decided to finish ths deed by hook or by crook.. πŸ˜ƒ he Indeed going out of d way to fulfill his flower fairy's command.. he jst can't see tears in her eyes n fr that he can go to any extent..can sacrifice his life fr his vidha n he proved that again by staying in marriage even after hearing those bitter gossips frm neighbours. . the pain Mishal portrayed in that scene was extraordinary Hammie.. he was brilliant ⭐️  yes I had a lump in my throat    at the father and daughter effort   both working to make    parshiya and  dhani happy

Dulari is at her annoying best.. 🀒 her presence around Viplov was unbearable fr me n her constant facial expression is gruesome.. wat else does she want now... it's clear she jst want to kick Viplov out of her sight.. her hatred fr Viplov is the constant thing in her character.. actually every type of revolution or a change fr good is wat she's against of..
πŸ‘   bravo  nus thanks for reminding me how she resisted change     all the way.. he taught her prime and proper daughter   to see things... as in opened her eyes
n we witnessing that frm the first frame of ths character...d basic trait of Dulari.. no growth at all.. n that's y she decided to stay in white despite knowing the truth about her alive husband.. 😑 n frm here onli Dhani is influenced the most of course   fantastic comment    nus and dulari for me was the image of consistency  from the past yes she is stillconsisitent  in her set ways
.. Dhani was so right without even confirming she again blame Viplov..habitual sinner she is.. its her reflex action to blame Viplov even in her deep sleep..that's sad at ths point in time.. I want that wishful thinking of confession of Dhani n not Viplov.. even now she's vry much engrossed in getting married to Parsh rather than focusing on her man.. πŸ₯± she ll learn in last episode onli.. ..she will keep repeating ths blame game no doubt...  hummm...  this is not a new think it carries on from part 1 of this story... see viplav's reputation always  followed   and as much as she loved him then.. she doubted him     left him..and now too as much as she loves him.. the question of  "he might have! always remains  in her.. no wonder he cries out to her did she ever love him???

Thnk u so much fr always doing ths favor to us hammie.. after reading ur takes onli I can get to the crux of the epi.. n I can't thnk u enuff fr tat.. 😳 Love U.. nus  you and a few others give me the   drive to continue on this forum..  with the takes committed my self for Mishal  almost a year ago and aimed never to  falter  till the ship docked..    stay by me   hamesha Nus... and  best of   luck for coming test... my dau is always  with you speak  success  for you right now my dearest   friend much love hammie 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zajedno

you know what I mean. thank you.⭐️⭐️

heloo zajendo  πŸ˜ƒ... good to see you read andcomment on the takes..      thanks for the two smiling stars always get positive vibse from you my friend ,love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Hello awida  πŸ˜ƒ

yes you are  so right ..  no coersion  from his side
Sadly Viplav couldn't stop day dreaming of Dhani  . still he wishes that she'll be back to him. 
that was a scene much wished by many on the forum  .. but it was so predicatable that it was only his reverie
yes.. true awida  and have you noted that viplav is  doing excactly the same   .. he doesnt want to   come between dhani and her childs new father... what a tragedy..
Anyway I started relaxing while reading the updates..knowing that IKRS is soon going off air..
yes...  and people have received this news with mixed feelings.. I  can only thank the cast for the entertainment  they gave me..
Parashiya won't turn negative.  yess πŸ˜ƒ Viplav's family can't stand between him and Dhani again. πŸ˜† Just he has to deal with Kamini. I hope cvs come out with a good reason for Viplav to marry this witch..and give his name to Atharva. maybe this will be as Anshuman's story and his adopted daughter Priya.  look I just want to see why kamini was brought in...πŸ˜†   silly me why to split  viplav and dhani..   awida i want to hear  the truth about atharva..    yeshhh who knows    he too is an adopted lad   like my Dutta  in my final SS.. and naku was a  floristπŸ˜†   my SS started in july 2015... tomm I end the tasha  SS...        listen I  too agree with  Joya  and zayd       you should have been the  one to do the screenplay of the story...   thanks awida   for being here on the takes ...  the one who brought me here from Laagi...   much love always.. hammie