Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Kulvadhu was about two childhood bffs. They girl loved the guy but the guy went to London and came back with a girlfriend, Jhanvi. Niyati, the FL, sacrificed her love and was about to marry Agni, the cousin of the ML, Shaurya. However, after many twists and turns, Shaurya realized that he had always loved Niyati and also I think Jhanvi tricked him in some ways. Agni, who loved Niyati and knew how much Niyati loved Shaurya, had a change of heart and instead of marrying Niyati, he got her married to Shaurya instead.

Kashmir is about 3 childhood friends - Amir, Zoya and Kinshuk - who lived in Kashmir. Amir loved Zoya while Zoya and Kinshuk loved each other. It was a love story set on the background of the violence that erupted in Kashmir. Amir joined the military and Kinshuk, being a Hindu, had to leave the state and Zoya accompanied him. I remember Zoya being very feisty. Some people tried to rag her at college and she ragged them instead. ðŸ˜†

Looks interesting. I am quiet surprised by your series list. Most of them are not popular but looks content driven.

mala06 thumbnail

I shudder to think about that ðŸ˜”😆

Yeah I wonder who are the niche audience she targets for  the shows that don't make sense😕.

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yes please

And when the show the all time casanova womanizer playboy suddenly changes for 1 girl.

We have seen enough real life examples to k ow such men/women don't change.

I mean it is awesome to read about in novels and show but in real life nothing so this sort happens. 

Hopefully they will not make ranbir a jerk .

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah I wonder who are the niche audience she targets for  the shows that don't make sense😕.

God knows

I mean in real college life also relationships are messy

Double dating and all happens

But such people are mostly not liked by people

And I have  this really wierd doubt

I hope this doesn't sound too funny

I mean mehras and kohli's are neighbors haina??

Since rhea aryan ranbir are always going in and out of each others houses.

Has anyone seen how the house look together

I mean both the house has someone seen them together.

I just was curious to know the design

And the fact that why don't they have a pool.

Kohli's are supposed to be richer than the mehras??

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ican

God knows

I mean in real college life also relationships are messy

Double dating and all happens

But such people are mostly not liked by people

And I have  this really wierd doubt

I hope this doesn't sound too funny

I mean mehras and kohli's are neighbors haina??

Since rhea aryan ranbir are always going in and out of each others houses.

Has anyone seen how the house look together

I mean both the house has someone seen them together.

I just was curious to know the design

And the fact that why don't they have a pool.

Kohli's are supposed to be richer than the mehras??

Yeah. I think its common  to  have changed perception towards people simply because they  are addict and  about  double dating.

I just have problem that she is not potraying it in realistic way. I would have enjoyed it more if they showed how a child got addicted and how his life changed drastically. It would have made more sense story wise. Instead she is showing some rich children enjoying alcohols

I think they have common hallway that separates their houses.  Are Kohlis richer than Mehras? I didn't know.

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Patni humesha pati ke do kadam peeche hi chale hain ji, aapko itna bhi nahi pata? smiley37

One of my fav scenes and fav lines. We'll talk about this in chat club. It is not allowed to talk about other shows anywhere except the chat club or CC. 

yeh its my fav too and further in that scene she fools sanjam and chamki 😆and complaints about them to her husband hajarimal aka prithvi who threatens them and both gets scared🤣

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

yeh its my fav too and further in that scene she fools sanjam and chamki 😆and complaints about them to her husband hajarimal aka prithvi who threatens them and both gets scared🤣

No matter how many times I see that scene, I still love it like the 1st time. ðŸ¤£That shy smile on Prithvi's face when she said it. Yeah. Poor Sanjam and Chamki. ðŸ¤£Sanjam even apologized to Sanyo. ðŸ˜† They were amazing na?  And remember that 1st scene in that temple when they didn't even saw each other, there was a strange made for each other feel in that scene, I still remember. 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

No matter how many times I see that scene, I still love it like the 1st time. ðŸ¤£That shy smile on Prithvi's face when she said it. Yeah. Poor Sanjam and Chamki. ðŸ¤£Sanjam even apologized to Sanyo. ðŸ˜† They were amazing na?  And remember that 1st scene in that temple when they didn't even saw each other, there was a strange made for each other feel in that scene, I still remember. 

Actually all scenes are memorable of rtmc

Did you read prc reunion ff

It is the way their reunion should be😃

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

Actually all scenes are memorable of rtmc

Did you read prc reunion ff

It is the way their reunion should be😃

PRC reunion ff? No. Can you give me the link? 

Yeah. All the scenes are memorable. Though I still feel Sanyo was unfair when she accused Prithvi of hurting her dad. I mean usko kya Sapna aayega ki Jaichand tere papa hain? Tumne bataya tha kabhi ki tum Nandini nahi Sanyogita ho? Strange she was. Didn't even let him explain why he did what he did.😡

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

PRC reunion ff? No. Can you give me the link? 

Yeah. All the scenes are memorable. Though I still feel Sanyo was unfair when she accused Prithvi of hurting her dad. I mean usko kya Sapna aayega ki Jaichand tere papa hain? Tumne bataya tha kabhi ki tum Nandini nahi Sanyogita ho? Strange she was. Didn't even let him explain why he did what he did.😡

Have to search for it 

Will give your later

Or you can find it in prc forum

Did you read aashiqui rtmc ff by riya

You are true she should have give chance to explain him and listen to him 

It was opposite in case of veer shera in dv