Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sahithi.A

Girls!! BAN on prime now πŸ˜Š

Did you see it? Is it a romcom or drama or village based story??
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Did you see it? Is it a romcom or drama or village based story??

Yeah am done watching..it has political background..Mahesh plays a CM..good onetime watch..
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Mrunal's first movie Love Sonia trailer is out and movie is releasing on 14th Sep
Cerealgirl thumbnail

Mrunal's first movie Love Sonia trailer is out and movie is releasing on 14th Sep

Pretty heavy theme. Mrunal seems natural for tough roles like this.  I'm glad for her. She's such a spirited actress.
Sahithi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Pretty heavy theme. Mrunal seems natural for tough roles like this.  I'm glad for her. She's such a spirited actress.

It took some time for India release but the movie is getting so much accolades even before release.. Mrunal is being hailed as one of the most promising debuts in recent times.. hope she chooses her next projects wisely and not get swayed away.. while I was so upset when she quit the show, looking back, right decision at right time..
Cerealgirl thumbnail

It took some time for India release but the movie is getting so much accolades even before release.. Mrunal is being hailed as one of the most promising debuts in recent times.. hope she chooses her next projects wisely and not get swayed away.. while I was so upset when she quit the show, looking back, right decision at right time..

She had the guts to go after what she wants.  KKB started with her role at the center of the story. Instead of boring serial roles, she gets to work on different kinds of roles. And such movies raise awareness on social issues. Good for herπŸ‘πŸΌ
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Guys,

Hope you are all well.

Just wanted to let you all know that I am married. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ I got married a week back.

Love,
Rishu.
hutanbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeluguAmmayi

Hi Guys,

Hope you are all well.

Just wanted to let you all know that I am married. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ I got married a week back.

Love,
Rishu.

Oh congratulations Rishu !!!!!!! He must be a Rockstar ehπŸ˜‰...haha kidding...congrats once again babeπŸ‘πŸΌ...
Sahithi.A thumbnail

Hi Guys,

Hope you are all well.

Love,
Rishu.

Congrats dear!! But we need more details - arranged or .. how is this new phase of life going?
Cerealgirl thumbnail

Hi Guys,

Hope you are all well.

Love,
Rishu.

Congrats, Rishu!πŸ₯³

How's life? I hope you and your hubby are happy and floating on cloud nine!! β€οΈπŸ˜†  Lots of happiness and best wishes to you both.