Sayali Bhagat had accused Amitabh Bacchan of sexual harassment

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
The 27 year old actress does not want anything to do with Bollywood after suffering 7 years of sexual harassment from seniors, veterans, colleagues in the industry.

Here's her Official Press Statement:

As I gear up to lodge a police complaint against Shiney (Ahuja) and his wife Anupam, I have another big announcement to make.

I am quitting films for good, and shall be moving to Milan to pursue a full time career in modeling.

Before I leave the industry for good, I would like to make a few things clear. Shiney is not the only one who has made passes at me or sexually harassed me in the film industry.

It is an industry filled with lechers who treat women like me like a piece of meat. Everyone wants a piece of you. I would like to bring to the media's notice some first hand experiences.

Sexual Harassment from Amitabh Bachchan: Recently, at the launch of the first look of Tinu Verma's film This Weekend, Mr Amitabh Bachchan was the chief guest.

Like everybody else, even I bent down to touch his feet to seek his blessings. Amitabh placed his hand on my butt and felt it up.

I was too stunned to say anything to anyone. He should show some respect. After all, he is a 70 year old man, my grandfather's age. I felt like slapping him the moment he placed his hand on my butt.

Sexual Harassment from Fimmaker Sajid Khan: "I remember the time when Sajid Khan was casting for Housefull, he had called me to his office for a meeting.

I understand that the casting couch is a prevalent reality in the film industry but I never expected Sajid to strip naked in front of me asking me to have sex with him in his office right there and then. I screamed and left his building. Obviously, I never worked with him

Sexual Harassment from costar Aarya Babbar: Aarya and I started out as very good friends when we starting shooting for our film Choron Ki Baraat, till he got really aggressive about us becoming "friends with benefits".

Till date, he has sent me countless lewd messages, and graphic MMS's of his private parts to lure me into bed. I had chosen to keep quiet and ignore. But not anymore.

There are so many of us who are silently suffering this kind of harassment for so many years. But I can't take it anymore.

I am fed up of being treated like an available piece of meat and the only reason I am sharing all this with my media friends, is because I don't believe in taking harassment lying down. It is high time the truth came out.

I will be filing police complaints against Shiney, Sajid, Aarya and Mr Bachchan and take them all to court if need be. I hope my efforts will not go in vain and I look forward to having the media's support.

Sincerely,
Sayali Bhagat

----------------

With her quotes to gossip magazine and through her talent management agency, Sayali Bhagat has adopted the worst possible career move any Bollywood actress could think of. Starting with sexual harassment' allegations on her co-star Shiney Ahuja, Sayali has now gone ahead and attacked megastar Amitabh Bachchan, saying he molested her.

A press statement issued by Sayali's management company reads, "Recently, at the launch of the first look of Tinu Verma's film This Weekend, Mr Amitab Bachchan was the chief guest. Like everybody else, even I bent down to touch his feet to seek his blessings. Amitabh placed his hand on my butt and felt it up. I was too stunned to say anything to anyone. He should show some respect. After all, he is a 70-year-old man; my grandfather's age. I felt like slapping him the moment he placed his hand on my butt."Apart from Shiney Ahuja and Amitabh Bachchan, Sayali has even accused actor-director Sajid Khan and actor Arya Babbar of "sexual harassment". The statement further states that Sayali will "quit Bollywood" and that "the 27-year-old actress does not want anything to do with Bollywood after suffering 7 years of sexual harassment from seniors, veterans, colleagues in the industry." "I will be filing police complaints against Shiney, Sajid, Arya and Mr Bachchan and take them all to court if need be," it adds.Reacting to Sayali's claims, Shiney Ahuja's publicist Dale Bhagwagar said, he does "not wish to comment on this at the moment." He however added, "This does not mean, the matter will not be dealt with.

In fact, the best thing for the actress might be to have Dale on her side right now, because if this spin doctor decides to jump into the fray, it might just turn out to be Sayali's biggest nightmare.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking exclusively to Daily Bhaskar, Sayali revealed, "It was really an embarrassment for me, I personally touched base with Mr. Bachchan and apologised to him. I also made him understand that it was all done by my ex-publicist, without my knowledge and against whom I have already filed a complaint."

She added, "I did call others (Sajid Khan, Arya Babbar and Shiney Ahuja) and revealed the facts to them and apologised for the same. I think the celebrities should be more vigilant before deciding upon a publicist, as it could not only tarnish your image, but destroy your wellbeing in the industry
." 

Edited by willina - 7 years ago
W*F ðŸ˜•
She accused and now she is apologising to them
Lagta hai info nahi hai kisi ko.
She admitted that all this was done by her estranged manager . Don't malign mr bacchan unnecessarily . it is fashionable in india forums to brand him as evil based on stipid rumours
Originally posted by -Piku-

W*F ðŸ˜•
She accused and now she is apologising to them
thats the power these people have... there was a good 2 weeks gap before she apologized, so the fact she was unaware that her ex-publicist was doing it is false...most probably she was pressurized and forced to take back her statements...

she even apologized to SHINEY AHUJA, the man ultimately convicted of Raping his house maid
she accused him  a good 2 3 years back before  he was arrested of his crime...

Originally posted by buralagemere

The power of bacchan's are much greater than BHAI in Bollywood. If she doesn't apologize then Bachchans will make her pay with her whole life.  

"Saab Ganda Hai Phir Bhi Dhanda Hai Yeh ..."

Yesterday I shared similar story regarding Bacchan Sr. sleeping with Aishwarya  but thread was locked, many people were asking the source, which I had clearly mentioned it was posted in I-F.
as i am not allowed to post links being newbie still here is post link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4433482&TPN=8 

Yes. Amitabh Bachhan enjoyed stardum in 70s and early 80s. It is heard that with the support of some big names in the Indian Political system his movies were passed without censorship, while producers taking other heroes have to run post and pillar to get them cleared. Also, the big producers, directors and financers were asked to put in Amitabh and people like Salim-Javed started writing stories just for him so as not to provoke the anger of the Indian Government. 

With this absolute power it is said that he had sex with some A grade actresses like Rekha, Parveen Babi and Sridevi in particular (Not accounting for many hair dressers or supporting dancers, who were daily meat). 

With the change in political fortunes, and a series of flops he was totally out of industry and so their was a stop in his sexual predating. During this period he got Muscle support of one politician of a strong regional party alongwith Money support of son of a very rich industrialist. With the taste of all these three matching for women's body, the combination was successful in getting his flop career back on track in late 90s. 

It was during that period Aishwarya was with Salman and soon after she left him because of fear of his connections with underworld. It is heard that Salman used the underworld connections to harass Aishwarya. Being a smart woman, she realized quickly that only the combination of POLITICAL POWER + MONEY POWER + BRAND BACHCHAN can save her from underworld. Also, Amitabh was getting back to business after Crorepati and Mohabattein (where she worked with Aishwarya) in 1999. By that time in 2002 he was back to the business with his 2 friends, hunting in pairs. He had already started to feel for Aishwarya's beauty and was looking for opportunity when the Salman incident gave him a free hand. 

Aishwarya being a clever modern woman did not mind saving herself for few nights in bargain. They started sleeping together and in order to keep his relations in cover did many movies together (just like Dharmendra-Hema used to do) with Aishwarya like "Hum kisi se kum nahin", "Khakee", "Bunty aur Babli", and "Sarkar Raj". She just took it as a Protection money she would have had to pay otherwise. In the meantime, the businessman friend also took many opportunities on her and had gone crazy for her and wanted to marry her. She ofcouse, it is said told clearly that he will have to divorse his current wife and also never slept with Politician friend who she thought was below her prestige. 

There began rumours that the Bachhan family realized the deeds of the old man but kept their face straight in order to save brand Bachhan image. In order to keep everything under wraps they made an alternate arrangement of breaking Abhishek's wedding with Karisma Kappor without any reason and brought Aishwarya in her place. 

This kept the Big Bachhan and businessman friend to remain in touch with this majestic beauty and also allowed Younger Bachhan to have some fun. It is said that the old man and his friend did not allow his son to make her pregnant until 5 years of their marraige in order to enjoy conjugunal bliss with Aishwarya week after week. Finally with media getting too excited on her pregnancy delay, it was not surprising that Big B was blogging all about his "daughter-in-law" pregnancy on internet and actual husband Jr. B was silent like anything. 

Rumours are that the resultant child may be sibling of Jr. B and he may have to keep his acting talent at highest levels to keep a straight face. While the sexual mating has stopped for a while (waiting for her to get in shape) it may be possible that with Aishwarya giving much more time to home rather than movies, Big B and "friends" are getting more time for their couplings before age catches up this beauty finally.

this is so ridiculous! what a horrible piece of  reporting and imagination, whoever wrote this post
a source of  news is some members figment of Imagination...???
do not fall into this trap of false news, it only helps to cover up the real credible news that deserves your time and attention..
She had said it was a publicity stunt though and she also apologized in public.
No matter how pervert AB might be, he is not dumb enough to touch anyone in public during a book launch.