Users

Frequent Posters

neverlandspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: shreya098

No wonder why they call u magician writer.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The jealous kunj... I looved him..
I think the colours he saw while Maya's time gonna fade soon...
Their conversation was beautiful...
The way he tried to cover it up with a reason ..very smart move

And that classroom part... My heart literally sank when he didn't noticed ..
Poor twinkle 😭

If I would say I loved it... I don't think I would be doing justice... cause "loved" wont be the right word to define what I was feeling while reading it...I really don't know what the right word is...
it was sooo touching
.. ... I just wanted it to go on and on and on...it was magical

Continue asap...

Hi Shreya!
I like jealous Kunj tooπŸ˜†. Yup you are right, maybe if its not true love then his colors might fade. Not sure but lets see!
Poor Twinkle. I felt sad writing that too!
Oh darling, thank you so much! It means the world to me to know that you enjoy this story so much😳
Originally posted by: imkinju

Hmm i like possessive kunj...bt kunj ko kab realise hoga that she is his soulmate...waiting fr next ch

ThanksπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: adi_FMT_ct

Meh at first such a fabulous inspiration.

Once Sherlock Holmes was drugs to me,not the serial one it's the book.😊
And now the story.
Meh you definitely carry a special fLavour for your story,just like here the first part in italic.
Love this so much.πŸ‘
& About Kunj;Jealousy is on the way and also with  it another thing😳.
Freakingly Waiting for the next one now. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks, glad you liked the inspiration!😳 
I liked you are freakishly waiting for the next part! So cute. THANK YOU!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Glad you enjoyed this!
Shaveerkti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The inspiration...
The story...

The childhood written in Italics...

The present...

The Possessive kunj...

Rembering twinkle while dancing...

The interrogation at 5 in the morning...

The stalking of Yuvi...

And questions about twinkle & yuvis pic..

And again preparing to call Twinkle for Interrogation Session two...

Every single thing was beautifully penned down...

Love you My Magician Writer...
Originally posted by: Shaveerkti

The inspiration...

The story...

The childhood written in Italics...

The present...

The Possessive kunj...

Rembering twinkle while dancing...

The interrogation at 5 in the morning...

The stalking of Yuvi...

And questions about twinkle & yuvis pic..

And again preparing to call Twinkle for Interrogation Session two...

Every single thing was beautifully penned down...

Love you My Magician Writer...

Thank you so so much Shavs!
It really means a lot to me that you liked sooo many aspects of the story.
Sending load of hugs and kisses your way!πŸ˜ƒ
INSPIRATION BOARD: CHAPTER FOUR

Created by a Fotorian | Fotor.com - World leading image editor and designer!:

About Inspiration
I always was drawn towards writing or witnessing that unattainable, unrequited love that leaves one...altered.
The hope for the 'Maybe'  and the little prayer to the God of 'Please' , that ruins me to no bounds. And sadistically I find the unattainable love tragically beautiful.
I want to write more on the subject, but this is just an inspiration, so lets keep it short and simple.
Edited by neverlandspirit - 7 years ago

CHAPTER FOUR

As promised to herself Twinkle refrained from attending college the next day. She woke up when the sun was high in the sky and to a text from Kunj which she reasonably ignored. She rolled out of bed only to take a shower and grab a cup of yogurt and some sliced fruits for breakfast before rolling right back in bed, and putting on her Comfort' movies. She carelessly balanced the tray of food on her legs and occasionally threw the pits of various fruits on the screen of her Television whenever the Male lead of the movie remained oblivious to the affections of the Female Lead's. Boys were Stupid' she concluded as the second movie drew to its end. 

Kunj had called her five times and left sixteen texts in that time period.

Her heart did flutter a little harder every time her mobile pinged with his name flashing across the screen. She entertained the thought that maybe he had something important to tell her, something to do with colors suddenly creeping up his field of vision and the likes. And she held her phone dearly to her chest, close to answering his messages but then her ever obnoxious mind would betray her somersaulting heart with rationality. Kunj would never declare becoming Iridescent' to her over the phone, especially if she was his Soulmate. So she lets out a disappointed sigh every time he texted, probably wanted to know the reason of her absence and if she wanted him to take notes on his behave and also asking about the room number to their classes because he was hopelessly lost without her to guide him through the campus. Boys are stupid!' it was proved.

By the fifth movie she had her mind sufficiently distracted from the events of the previous. To Twinkle now, this was just another sick day. She had the company of her little teddy bear, a soft comforter engulfing her petite frame, the AC on full blast mode and a feel good movie on play. All she needed more was a bowl of caramel popcorn and maybe a strong cup of Masala Tea. That was what bliss felt like.

But all good things come to an end, and Twinkle's safe haven against her tumultuous love-life was shattered by the very arrival of her love. "Madam aaj college kyu nahi aayi?" He enters her room like he owned it, takes off his shoes and plops down next to her on the bed.

She finds it difficult to meet his gaze for some reason, her heart hammering in her chest, and sudden beads of perspiration make their way down her spine while a row of goose bumps race down her limbs. She says silent for a few seconds, trying to formulate a good enough lie. "Meri tabiyat theek nahi thi. Sar bahut bari sa lag raha tha." She tells him, eyes glued to the screen.

His eyes were boring into her soul and she knew that he didn't buy her lies. "Jhooti! Test ke liya padha nahi na?" He lets out a chuckle at the end. This was Typically Twinkle. She would often forget about the tests and then stay at home feigning a tummy or head ache to avoid writing it. He was absolutely sure that she would never grow out of this reason, no matter how old and futile the excuse was.

She ducks her head down, embarrassed, "Tum mujhe kitne ache se jaante ho."

"Aur nahi toh, main apni best friend ko nahi jaanuga toh kya baazu wali ki best friend ko jaanuga! Tu na ek dum Jhalli hai."  with that he gives her a little smack on the back of her head. And she knows, with shattering clarity that they weren't meant to be.

It knocks the breath out of her, and her heart takes a fall to the pits of her stomach. The hollow cavity where her heart was supposed to be was now filled with a weight of an iron anchor. Her brain buzzes with white static noise and her throat closes up. THEY WERENT MEANT TO BE...

THEY WERENT MEANT TO BE!

After all the love she had harbored and hid for him in every crevice of her heart, they weren't to be.

What did she do wrong?! Why?!

She realizes she was holding her breath when she hears Kunj commenting about how this was the umpteenth time that she was watching the movie and she yet got emotional over that scene. He casually puts a comforting arm around her shoulder.

The dam breaks and floods of tears usher down her lashes. She heaves heavy sobs and automatically, almost like it was programmed in her being, she buries her face in the crook of his neck and cries.

She knows he thinks that she is crying over the movie like she had many number of times previously and it is alright. It is alright. ITS ALRIGHT!

She is in his arms and it is all alright.

"Twinkle..." He sighs. "Picture hi toh hai. It's not real!" he comforts her, stroking her hair.

Oh but it was real to her now. She wasn't his soulmate.

She had always dreamt how it would be like being Iridescent'. How she would with her Soulmate admire each other, take a walk through the park and just let their breaths be taken away by the sheer beauty of colors. She dreamt of how they both would take classes together and learn the name of every color that hey now could see.

But reality was-different. Completely and irreversibly different.

And as she calmed herself down with the passing minutes spent in his embrace she decides that she could never let him know that he was her soulmate. She needed to spare him the pain and she needed to save herself from his pity.

So that night, after Kunj takes his leave, Twinkle decides that she would pretend like she was Un-Iridescent. For his sake and hers. It feels stifling and she can hardly breath through her tears but this was what was best for the both of them.

Morning rolled around with Twinkle yet again being in no mood to attend college. She reasons that she just had her heart broken and shattered and cut into little pieces like confetti, so she could take another day off. She deserved a holiday. Away from her best friend.

Best friend, she never thought that the word could turn so bittersweet in just a matter of days.

She quickly texts Kunj, letting him know that she wouldn't be attending college that day too as she had to accompany her mother somewhere. Kunj gave a prompt reply, telling her he could scribble down Economics notes for her, that she owed him for this, and if she is going near Shake Shack' then to get him his favorite milkshake. She promises him she would and falls back down on bed.

Her mind was in a blur, she had no interest in wasting away another day with Rom-Com movies, nor did she want to wallow in self-pity anymore. But that being said, she didn't want to go all out, be her happy chirpy self and pretend that everything was A-okay.

Maybe she should nap for another one or two hours possibly.

Fate however wasn't in her favor, she decides as Leela knocks on her door and lets herself in. "Chal Puttar taiyaar ho ja." Leela says.

Twinkle groans as Leela pulls back the curtains in her room. Harsh sunlight enters her room, enveloping it in its warmth. Twinkle digs her head under a pillow. "Kaha aur Kyu?"

"It's a surprise and kyuki maine kaha isliye."

Twinkle couldn't possibly argue further when her Mom pulls back her covers and gives her an un-amused look. Of course Twinkle reciprocates it by sticking out her tongue, to which Leela answers by putting her hand against her temples and wriggling her finger while crossing her eyes and sticking out her tongue too.

"Maa, par hum jaa kaha rahe hai?!" she asks yet another time. She notices the marking on the road. They were near the outskirts of Amritsar.

"Hayya Rabba! Thodi thand rakh." Leela exasperates with a palm pushed against her forehead. "Sab pata lag jayega thodi der mein."

It takes them an hour more to reach their destination. Twinkle completely new to the places, whips her head around, trying to figure out where is was that her mom had bought her too.

There was a wooden board twenty feet to her left. Butterfly Park' it announced, followed by its opening days and timings.

Leela hooks her arms through Twinkle's and they make their way inside.

It took Twinkle's breath away. And for the first time in two excruciating long days, it took her breath away in a good way. A little gasp escaped her throat at the sheer beauty fluttering around her. COLOURS! In every shade of the spectrum.

"Tu toh Rangoon mein rang na hi bhool gayi." Her mom lets her know.

And that's how they sit, on a little bench amidst thousands of fluttering butterflies, for hours, teaching colors and learning colors. Of course Leela couldn't see the colors with as much vividness as Twinkle but she had hired someone who could help Twinkle.

"Aur who dekh rahi hai? Waha! Woh wali. Haan woh. Woh Purple hai!"

Twinkle mesmerized, eagerly learned all of them. She would exclaim that her favorite color was blue, only to change it to pink after leaning the new color's name. And then she would decide that Green was prettier. "Nahi Ma! Mera favorite color Red hai." She'd yell in another minute.

It went on for a while, learning new shades and calling them her new favorite until dusk was approaching and the park was nearing its closing time. Leela knew she had made the right decision bringing Twinkle here.

The car ride back home, for Twinkle, was filled with this unexpected sense of peace. She felt strangely content, despite the bizarre situation of her life. Maybe it had something to do with that fact that she accepted her fate for what it was.

Why cry over spilt milk now, anyway. Why cry over the loss of something that wasn't even hers? Why punish herself by ignoring the hues life had to offer?

She stares outside the window, with a small smile on her face. Just because she isn't his soulmate doesn't mean that her love for him is invalid. No! Her love for him will remain just as strong as it was before, nothing would change that. And her love isn't incomplete just because he doesn't return her feelings. She decides that very thoroughly that she wouldn't let his feelings towards her define her love for him.

She loves him and will continue loving him until the end of times. So what if they weren't meant to be?

She picks up his milkshake on the way back home too.

Kunj was pretty sure something was wrong with him, or her or maybe even them.

Were soulmates supposed to fight so much? Kunj and Maya disagreed over every little thing. At first he kind of enjoyed her contradictions. He thought that, that's what made their relationship interesting. She was a formidable partner, always questioning and reasoning and providing her viewpoint. It was fun-initially.

But as the days rolled by, the qualities of Maya, that once enchanted Kunj was becoming more and more intolerable. For once, he just wanted her to shut up and listen to him instead of providing him with her valuable viewpoint. She did have valid and valuable input, no doubt about that but sometimes be just wants her to listen to him, maybe even provide him with a little sympathy instead of playing the rationality card.

He missed being listen to. Twinkle listened. She would patiently hear all his rants and would only smack him with facts and arguments when he was being an absolute cry baby.

Those were the days, he thinks ironically.

These were supposed to be the days too. But something was always amiss or imperfect. Kunj chides himself was expecting too much. He was dreaming too far into his relationship with Maya. Huh, Twinkle's imagination and expectation might have rubbed in on him. Since when did become so filmy and clich romantic? He reminds himself that was reality and reality had real relationships and real relationships were not perfect. Real relationships had problems that were to be overcome together.

And yet he can't shake the feeling of something being blatantly wrong...

He confronts Maya that afternoon. Sits her down and tells her that sometimes he just wants to be heard without being refuted. That this was something that was a problem to him in their relation and he decided it was best he speak and clear the air early on. Maya sighs, and Kunj knows she was already ready with her opinion on the matter. He feels the tiny boils of unexpected anger boiling in the base of his throat, poisoned words aimed and ready to be fired.

Expectedly, their little discussion escalates into war, heated and hurting. They don't realize that each had their voices raised, until they were panting for breath, chest huffing and puffing up and down rapidly.

"I think we need a break."

It hurt. It was supposed to be perfect, they were supposed to be perfect. They were soulmates, for heaven's sake! But here they were, barely a year in together asking for a break.

"Yeah. I guess we do!" he agrees, his voice dropping octaves lower.

It's the first time they part for the night without their customary kiss on the cheek and a whispered Goodnight'. It was a night of introspection for the both of them. Each lying in bed and thinking Where did we go wrong?'.

Kunj spends the night idling away the hour in deep thought. Of course fights were normal for any couple. In fact, in some sense it was integral part of the relation, fights help clear the air, shows that the other cares, it helps them grow together as one unit. And he thought he felt that with Maya, but now-with each talk he feels them talking a step back rather than going forward. But he also realizes that it was neither's fault. They were just too-alike. Too self-righteous, and hasty to contradict. Too logical and ridiculously oversensitive.

He chuckles softly remembering how he always used to mock Twinkle, who wanted a partner with enough contrasting personality to balance her. She told him it was about being in equilibrium; he had told her it was being in disharmony. He had made it clear that he could rather want a soulmate who was alike enough that they had no disagreements whatsoever. And Twinkle had violently refuted stating that such relations had no scope for development or growth. He brushed her off as a dreamer. According to him, back then, reality didn't work like her dreams. She was being childish.

But look at him now! Ironic isn't it? He had got a soulmate perfectly tailored to his wishes, and they didn't work out. Twinkle was right all along.

He boots up his laptop. Time to take a break.

Time to learn again.

From Twinkle.

TO BE CONTINUED...

You know the drill, so do drop down a comment. I love hearing your thoughts.

Edited by neverlandspirit - 7 years ago
Shaveerkti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just read the inspiration...
'll be back after I finish reading...
And I wish to get many many pms from my Magician Writer...
Dinky28 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Never thought i will get attached to this story also deeply these things make my day even i was thinking d same abt kunj n also maya not being her soulmate it touches my heart that twinkle being heartbroken cares for him n loves him even they werent meant to be but as i know they r meant to be together n loved this chp very much do continue soon
And ues dont forget my all time fav storm in our soul
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Poor twinkle.
She watched so many moviesπŸ˜†
I loved that she was happy in the butterfly park. 
Loved that scene when she was learning colors.
Kunj nd maya breakup. Sad for kunj.
I hope kunj realises that he nd twinkle r soulmates.
Thanks for pm.
Update jaldi jaldi 
Meh πŸ€—