Chat Clubs

||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #91#The Lords Of Word|| MEMBERS ONLY

MysticMoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

SPECIAL NOTE : THIS CC IS NOT A "OPEN FOR ALL" CHATTING AND SPAMMING PLACE , THIS CC IS EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR MEMBERS INVITED BY TM . SO DON'T PM THE THREAD MAKER FROM VARIOUS ACCOUNTS  FOR JOINING THE CC UNTIL YOU ARE IN HER FRIEND LIST OR YOU ARE SOMEONE KNOWN TO\FRIENDS OF ANY OF THE OTHER MEMBERS HERE . PMS FROM THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TOTALLY UNKNOWN TO THE TM OR ANY OF THE MEMBERS HERE , WON'T BE ENTERTAINED BY THE THREAD MAKER.

Members who are NOT part of this chat club are NOT supposed to post here or like posts in this thread 

THIS CHAT CLUB IS A HOME SPECIALLY (AND ONLY) FOR SOME UNIQUE (READ CRAZY) 😆 PEOPLE IN INDIA-FORUMS WHO ARE MY FRIENDS AND LOVES TO DO CHIT CHAT WITH EACH OTHER ON ALMOST EVERYTHING FROM FAVORITE SHOW TO FAVORITE FOOD,😃 FROM "HOW WAS YOUR DAY " TO " WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME",😆 FROM LEG PULLING EACH OTHER TO LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY WHEN  SITUATION DEMANDS ..😳
THIS WILL BE OUR SECOND HOME ,😳 IN TRUE SENSE ,🤗 WE WILL DO CHAT , MASTI AND HAVE FUN ALL DAY LONG HERE(MAINTAINING ALL IF RULES)...

SO FRIENDS , I HOPE , YOU ALL WILL LOVE IT 😉

A Chat Corner's maximum page is 150 pages and keep chatting till it reaches 150 pages.

THIS IS STRICTLY A MEMBERS ONLY CC CLUB SO STALKERS PLEASE STAY AWAY! POST HERE ONLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED BY ME.(PM ME IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A FRIEND OF MINE  STILL I MISSED YOU TO ADD HERE, BUT NO POSTING UNTIL YOUR NAME IS NOT UPDATED IN THE "MEMBER'S LIST")

This Chat club is not made for the entertainment of any stalkers , This is strictly Member's only CC  and here all members will discuss anything and everything (maintaining IF rules) , if anybody desperately Stalks here at his\her own risk and does not like any Particular post here , then that is NOT our Responsibility and we are NOT Sorry for that .😈

IMPORTANT POINTS 

@STALKERS, DON'T COPY ANYTHING FROM THIS CC TO OTHER CC ,IF WE CATCH YOU ANYWHERE COPYING ANY WORK OR POST FROM THIS CC , YOU WILL BE REPORTED AGAINST THAT ACT IMMEDIATELY 

@MEMBERS,I REQUEST YOU ALL TO RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF THIS CC, DON'T DISCUSS ANYTHING WE POST HERE OR DON'T DISCUSS TOPICS YOU SAW ON ANY OTHER CC/AT,HERE OR DON'T COPY PASTE ANY PARTICULAR MEMBER'S COMMENTS FROM ANY OTHER CC/AT/THREAD ON THIS CC FOR THE PURPOSE OF BASHING/ MOCKING, AS MOCKING OR BASHING ANY MEMBER IS AGAINST IF RULES, AND VIOLATION OF THIS RULE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WON'T BE ENTERTAINED . 

DON'T DISCUSS ANY RUMORS/ LINK-UPS / GOSSIPS ABOUT ANY ACTORS PERSONAL LIFE , DON'T MAKE ANY INSULTING COMMENTS AGAINST ANY ACTOR OR ANYBODY RELATED TO HIS PERSONAL LIFE.

@MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE CARE OF THIS ISSUE AND IF YOU SEE ANY OTHER MEMBER DOING THIS REQUEST HER TO EDIT THE COMMENT IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE HER POST CAN GET REPORTED BY FANS OF THAT PARTICULAR ACTOR .

DON'T POST ON ANY CC THAT CONTAINS "uc DON'T POST" TAG WITH ITS TITLE WHEN THE OLD CC IS STILL RUNNING ...CHECK BEFORE YOU POST AND FINISH OLD/RUNNING CC FIRST BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING ON NEW CC.

Edited by Sampriti. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticMoon thumbnail

MEMBERS CORNER IS A NEW SECTION WHERE CC MEMBERS CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE SHARED ... THIS IS AN INITIATIVE FOR MAKING CC MORE ENTERTAINING AND A PLACE WHERE ALL CC MEMBERS WILL GET TO KNOW ABOUT SOME INTERESTING FACTS AND EXPRESS THEIR CREATIVE MIND IN WAY OF WRITING PULAV\STORY \MAKING SUMMARY OF ARTICLES...(OR WE CAN PLAY ANY FUNNY GAME IN CC AND DECLARE THE RESULT HERE ) ***

(ORIGINAL IDEA:NIKK)

SHARED BY MANISHA

Presentation Does Matter.. No Matter What The Reality Is

Women chatting in office..

Woman 1:" I had a fine evening, how was yours.. ??

Woman 2:" It was a disaster.. My husband came home, ate his dinner in 3 minutes and fell a sleep.. How was yours.. ??

Woman 1:" Oh it was amazing! My husband came home and took me out for a romantic dinner.. After dinner we walked for an hour.. When we came home he lit the candles around the house..It was like a fairy tale!

At the same time, their husbands are talking at work..

Husband 1:" How was your evening.. ??

Husband 2:" Great.. I came home, dinner was on the table, I ate and fell asleep. What about you ??

Husband 1:" It was horrible. I came home, there's no dinner, they cut the electricity because I forgot to pay the bill; so I took her out for dinner which was so expensive that i didn't had money left for a cab.

We walked home which took an hour and when we got home i remembered there was no electricity so I had to light candles all over the house!!

Moral:" Presentation does matter.. No matter what the reality is..!!"

Kisses as monthly pay

A Husband working in some other city wrote to his wife in his home town.

Dear Darling,

I can't send you my salary this month because the global market crisis has affected my Company's performance, so I am sending 100 kisses.

You are my sweetheart, please understand and adjust with this situation.

Your loving husband,

His wife replied

Hey hubby

Thanks for the 100 kisses.

Below is the list of expenses I paid with the Kisses

1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.

2. The electricity man, agreed not to disconnect only after 7 kisses.

3. Your landlord comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses instead of the monthly rent.

4. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only,so I gave him other items, I hope you understand.

5. Miscellaneous expenses 40 kisses.

Please don't worry about me, I still have a balance of 35 kisses and

I hope I can survive the month using this balance.

Shall I plan the same for the next month?

Your Sweet Heart

Funny Interview

Interviewer: There are 500 bricks on a plane. You drop one outside. How many are left?
Applicant: That's easy, 499

Interviewer: What are the three steps to put an elephant into a fridge?
Applicant: Open the fridge. Put the elephant in. Close the fridge.

Interviewer: What are the four steps to put a deer into the fridge?
Applicant: Open the fridge. Take the elephant out. Put the deer in. Close the fridge.

Interviewer: It's lion's birthday, all the animals are there except one, why?
Applicant: Because the deer is in the fridge.

Interviewer: How does an old woman cross a swamp filled with crocodiles?
Applicant: She just crosses it because the crocodiles are at the lion's birthday.

Interviewer: Last question.
In the end the old lady still died, Why?

Applicant: Err...I guess she drowned?

Interviewer: No! She was hit by the brick. You may leave now.

SHARED BY NIKKK

(Credit - Tales of Panchatantra )

The Crafty Crane and the Craftier Crab

A heron lived near a big lake, which was full of fishes and other water creatures.
The heron had grown so old, that he could not catch fishes from the lake anymore.
He became lean and weak with every passing day due to lack of food. Unable to bear the hunger anymore, he hit upon a plan.
As planned, he sat at the edge of the lake for everybody to see, and began crying.
On seeing this, a crab took pity on him and went near, "Uncle, What is the matter? Why are you crying instead to catching fishes?"
Continuing to pretend, the heron replied, "My child, I would not touch any fish anymore. I have decided to renounce all worldly matters, and vowed to undertake a fast unto death".
The crab asked, "If you have indeed renounced worldly matters, why is it that you cry?"
The heron explained, "My child, I have been in this lake from my birth. I have grown here. And it now that I have grown so old that I hear that this lake will dry up as there will be no rains for the next twelve years".
The crab was surprised to hear this, "Uncle, please tell me if it is true. Please tell me where you have heard such thing."
The heron replied, "I have heard the news from a wise astrologer that there will be no rains for the next twelve years. You see, there is already not much water in the lake. And very soon, due to lack of rains, the lake will dry up completely very soon."
The crab was taken aback by the news of what is to befall on them, and went to tell this to the other water creatures. On hearing this piece of news, everybody started to panic.
They believed the heron, as he was not trying to catch any fish at all. So, they met the heron to seek advice, "Please guide us to save us from this disaster"
The heron said, "There is indeed a lake not far from here. It is full of water, and beautifully covered with lotus flowers. There is so much water in the lake, that it would not dry even if it did not rain for twenty four years. I can take you there, if you can ride on my back."
He had already gained their confidence. So, they gathered around him and requested to carry them one at a time to the other lake and save them.
The wicked heron had succeeded in his plan. Every day, he would carry on of them on his back pretending to take them to the other lake.
After flying a little away from the lake, he would smash them against a rock and eat them up. He would then return after some time to the lake and relate false messages how they are happy in the other lake.
This happened for many days, when the crab said to the heron, "Uncle, you take others to the lake but it is me who is your first friend. Please take me to the other lake to save my life."
The heron was happy to hear this. He thought to himself, "Having a fish everyday has become monotonous. It is good that I will get to eat a crab today, for a change."
Having thus decided, the heron started carrying the crab to the same rock. The crab looked down from above and saw the heap of bones and skeletons. At once, the crab understood what the heron was up to.
He remained calm, and said to the heron, "Uncle, the lake seems far and I am quite heavy. You must be getting tired, let us stop for some rest".
The heron was confident that there was no way the crab can escape from him in the sky. The heron replied, "There is no lake for real. This trip is for my own meal. As I do every day, I will smash you against a rock and make a meal out of you."
When the heron confessed the truth, the crab got hold of the heron's neck with its strong claws, and strangled him to death.
The crab laughed at himself that he had saved himself and the other water creatures from the trick played by the heron. He dragged the heron back to the lake.
The other water creatures in the lake were surprised to see him back. They became curious, and asked all sort of questions.
The crab laughed and replied, "We were being made fools! The heron was an imposter and what he told about the lake drying up was all false. He was taking one of us every day for his meal in a rock not far from here."
He proudly said, "I understood what he was up to, and have killed the trickster. There is no need to worry, for we are safe in this lake. It is not going to dry up at all."

The wise indeed say:
When things go wrong, use your wit to overcome the situation.

(KUCH DHAMAKE AISE BHI) 😆

GAME PLANNER : NIKKU JI 😆

BASIC RULES OF THE GAME:

Members who appeared first on the page no 10 , 20,... up to 140 in CC 90, will be given a funny task 😆  This is a surprise game and Game Planner did not want to reveal the secret tasks or game idea in previous CC , as we have seen in past that some members avoid coming first when we plan for this type of game . 😈😆  Members who are given particular tasks need to complete all of them and then PM me (Sampriti ) the page nos so that I can add them on the first page of Next CC .

Page : 10

SAMPRITI :

Task : Collect 3 funny scenes from ssk n post it here.(just written part n no videos)

Page : 20

SAMPRITI :

Task : Collect 3 funny scenes from sns n post it here

Page : 30

RAY :

Task : Sab ko pakad pakad ke batao ki "AP chocolates se zyada cute hai"

Page: 40

ASMU :

Task : Dedicate a song to DP 

Page: 50

MANISHA :

Task : Write this after ur every comment "Suhagraat nahi manani chahiye"

Page: 60

ASMU :

Task : Dedicate a song to RP

Page: 70

HASI :

Task : Write a funny pulav on Shravan's parents

Page: 80

NIKKK :

Task : Act like NK of ipkknd in the entire cc

Page: 90

SAMPRITI : 

Task : Say this to Kamala everytime she posts something in cc
"hum dudh wale hai toh kya hua dilwale tere tere tere chahne wale hai"

Page: 100

KAMALA :

Task : Tell 5 things u learned from Swaragini. 

Page: 110

ASMU : BUT TASK IS GIVEN TO SHONAWHO APPEARED ON THE SAME PAGE AS ASMU APPEARED FIRST TWO TIMES ALREADY AND RAY WHO IS SECOND IN THIS CASE , ALSO APPEARED TWO TIMES ALREADY , MORE THAN TWO TASKS WON'T BE GIVEN TO ANY MEMBER 

Task : Write 5 pachka jokes on 5 different hindi shows

Page: 120

RAY :

Task : Name 50 types of dudh (example chocolate milk )

Page: 130

KAMALA

Task : Akshara n Gopi ke khubsurti ka raaz batao 

Page: 140

KAMALA : BUT TASK IS GIVEN TO NIKKK WHO APPEARED ON THE SAME PAGE AS KAMALA APPEARED FIRST TWO TIMES ALREADY , MORE THAN TWO TASKS WON'T BE GIVEN TO ANY MEMBER 

Task : Caption DP's 5 pics 

MysticMoon thumbnail

IN THIS SECTION SOME REALLY AMAZING AND FUNNY POSTS FROM PREVIOUS CC WILL BE SHARED. POSTS MAY BE SELECTED BY ANY MEMBER INCLUDING THE TM , IF ANY MEMBER FEELS TO SHARE ANY OF HER HER POSTS WITH ALL IN THIS SECTION OR IF SHE FEELS ANY OTHER POST MADE BY OTHER MEMBERS ARE REALLY AWESOME AND SHOULD BE SHARED HERE , THEN ALL SHE NEEDS TO DO IS PM THE THREAD MEMBER INFORMING ABOUT THE PAGE NUMBER OF THAT POST 😊

IN THIS VERSION OF CC , THE TASKS DONE BY CC MEMBERS FOR "BHAINS KI POONCH" GAME AND SOME OTHER EXCITING AND FUNY POSTS WILL BE SHARED

NIKKK

Baiman bhains ki punch badi baiman 

Mujhe toh bhains ki punch ki lath lag gayi

Bol do na zara bhains ki punch me jo chipa 

Bhains ki punch ho na ho 

Challa bhains ki punch labh da fire 

Bhains ki punch zaroori si hai mujh ko zinda rehne ke liye 

Bhains ki punch toh jayegi dulhe raja ke sath 

Aajao mere bhains ki punch me ki hona jaye juda tum dono

Who was the 1st INDIAN to use 4G.
Ans: It's Anil kapoor.! aG ,oG, lo G, suno G.

Customer: Waiter Aisi Chai Pilao Jisko Pee Kar Tan Man Jhum Uthe Aur Badan Nachne Lage.
Waiter: Sir Humare Yaha Bhens Ka Dudh Aata Hai, Nagin Ka Nahi...

MANISHA

kya dekhte hoo???

bhains ki poocnch

kya chate ho??
bhains ki poonch

hum na jo deve
deke rhogi

bhains ki poonch hume tum ye upni😃

(Kya dekhte ho surat tumhari, kya chate hi chahat tumhari)

SHONA 

Sasural Bhains ki Poonch ka (Sasural simar ka)

yeh bhains ki poonch kya kehlata hai (yeh rista kya kehlata hai)

Phir bhi na mane.. Badtameez bhains ki poonch (Phir bhi na mane .. Badtameez dil)

ek hazaro me meri bhains ki poonch hai (ek hazaro me meri behena hai)

Bhains ki poonch.. Lekin kab tak (Maryada ..lekin kab tak)

sabki ladli Bhains ki poonch (sabki ladli bebo)

Swaragini .. jode bhains ki poonch (Swaragini .. jode ristoon ke sur)

Bhains ki poonch ka rang safed (Ishq ka rang safed)

Kalaa bhains ki poonch (Kalaa teeka)

Ek tha bhains ek thi poonch (ek tha raja ek thi rani)

satrangi bhains ki poonch (Satrangi sasural)

Doli bhains ki poonch ki (Doli armano ki)

Aur bhains ki poonch nikal aaya (aur pyar ho gaya)

Do bhains ki poonch bandhe ek dori se (do dil bandhe ek dori se)

banoo main teri bhains ki poonch (banoo main teri dulhan)

Agle janam mohe bhains ki poonch hi kijo (Agle janam mohe bitiya hi kijo)

ek nayi choti si bhains ki poonch (ek nayi choti si zindagi)

kahani har bhains ki poonch ki (kahani har ghar ki )

Kasauti bhains ki poonch ki (Kasauti zindagi ki )

Do dil mil rahe hain magar
Kambal ke neeche

dil ko sardi hui hai 🤣

Arre nayak nahi khalnayak hoon main
Kambal ke neeche

split personality 🤣

Aag jab lag jaati hai
Kambal ke neeche

call fire brigade 🤣

Tanhaayi tadpaati hai
Raat yun hi kat jaati hai
Kambal ke neeche

Insomnia patient 🤣

Haaye ishq bageeche, ishq bageeche
Kambal ke neeche
Ishq bageeche aaja seenchein
Kambal ke neeche

dhyan se kam phul khilana bageeche me 🤣

Ramta jogi main ramta jogi jogi..
Kambal ke neeche

wandering here and there with kambal , simply bol job nahi hai awara hoon 🤣

(Ramta means wandering 🤣)

Woh waqt kabhi to aayega
Jab pyaar mein sab jal jaayega
Kambal ke neeche

yeh fire brigade me kam karta hai , pani daalne ki aadat ho gayi hai 🤣

Koi baat zaroori na hogi
Phir bhi sab hota jaayega
Kambal ke neeche
Kambal ke nee.. che..

aimless person with confuse state of mind 🤣

@green sardi hui hai chink raha hai 🤣

Yeh dil deewana
Kambal ke neeche

only dil deewana hoke faida nahi 🤣

Jab dil mile mile mile dil mile
Kambal ke neeche

yeh history student hai , ek hi word barbar likhke long bana raha hai 🤣

SHONA AND KAMALA 

KAMALA : I hope like Deepika's Ex and current BF danced together in recent party , Gopi's Ex and current hus will do Bhajjan together . Sanskaari show hai , instead of Party they can do Bhajjan na 😆

SHONA : Aloknath will come as chief guest 😆

animated-friendship-image-0109

MysticMoon thumbnail

NAME OF THE MEMBERS WHO DID NOT VISIT CC AND MISSING FROM HERE COMPLETELY FOR LONG TIME WILL NOT BE IN THE MEMBERS LIST FROM NOW ON, THEIR NAMES WILL BE IN "MEMBER'S INTRO IN RAY'S STYLE" ONLY. (EXCEPT SILPA, SREE , MANJU , MAMTA , RADHIKA, NAYAB  AND NIYATI AS THEY DO VISIT THE CC AFTER LONG INTERVALS , WE MISS THEM AND WISH THEY BECOME ACTIVE HERE LIKE BEFORE).

IF ANY MEMBER WANTS TO COME BACK IN FUTURE (MEMBER WHOSE NAME IS NOT IN CURRENT MEMBERS LIST BUT SHE WAS A MEMBER OF THIS CC ONCE  ) THEN SHE NEEDS TO INFORM EITHER ME OR ANY OTHER ACTIVE MEMBER OF CC ABOUT THE SAME AND MAKE SURE THAT HER NAME APPEARS IN MEMBERS LIST AGAIN 😊 

ASMU AKA Aamias  

MANJU AKA blackandblue

SOMU AKA Butterfly.1993

JENNI AKA CarpedeimRose

SILPA AKA -DewDrops-

HASINI AKA KostinsQueen

KAMALA AKA Kamala05

NAYAB AKA Kanwal4Salman

MAMTA AKA mamta99

MANISHA AKA manisha.8148

MEENA AKA _Meena_

JESSI AKA Messi2

NIKUNJ AKA Nikkk

NIYATI AKA Niyatiswaragini

SHONA AKA Purbishona

ROSE AKA rose1998

RAY AKA rayab_rajpoot

PUBI AKA Sampriti.

SANA AKA sanabmw

RADHIKA AKA Shinningstar60

SOUMI AKA soumi93

SREE AKA Sree8410

TAPPU AKA Tapathi

THIS LIST IS FINAL AND THE TM HAS DECIDED THIS LIST CONSIDERING SOME IMPORTANT ISSUES . SO "WHY MY NAME IS NOT IN THE LIST" TYPE QUESTION WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED . IF ANY MEMBER WHO WAS MEMBER OF THIS CC ONCE UPON A TIME , WANTS TO JOIN AGAIN , SHE WILL HAVE TO PM THE THREAD MAKER .THANK YOU

If your name is NOT in the List, you are NOT invited .

(If you feel I missed to add your name here even though you are my close friend, then PM me)

YOU WILL GET A PM FROM ME IF YOU ARE INVITED AND PLEASE DONOT POST HERE OR LIKE ANYTHING IF YOU ARE NOT THE MEMBER OF THIS CHAT CLUB

Aamias: The cook of CC gang... loves to cook new things 😳

blackandblue: manju.. (me showing her pic aagar kisi ko mile toh wapis le aana isko CC mai)😆

Butterfly.1993: I am short of words... she is my sister my somu didi with a pure heart... she loves everyone here.. she is the most loving person here.
and I am lucky to have her😳

CarpedeimRose: One of great writers😳

-DewDrops-:" shilpa..." a very peaceful person😊

Fareesha: (annie) gayab haseena...😆 hope she will join back CC soon😳

hasinig89: Suhu...the office girl...😆 she uses her office net to give us company...🤗

indrani7495: indu ke liye I have a song line "kuch log bohat yaad aatey hain"😉

Kamala05: ...ala kahun ya kamu... 😉 okay kamu, a very sweet person indeed...you know what mai jab aap se baat karti mujhe srif somu didi yaad aati😆

Kanwal4Salman: one of the wonderful person here..."nayab"...  hamare names rhyme karte hain😳 

mamta99: superb vm maker and creative person 😳 

manisha.8148:  manu the hugs queen see she is still hugging me and not letting me introduce her properly😆 her rule is hug karo khush raho😉

_Meena_: my newly found friend is very nice person and her timings are kamaal...😛 yeh raat ko good morning kehti hai😆

Messi2: she loves soccer... but love footballars more.😆 she thinks somu didi is lucky to have me... no re its me the lucky onw who have you all😳

Monica_Suhasini: she is helly ki deewani and soft hearted 😳

Nikkk:  Fun element of the CC... 😛 full of colours and full of life.. nikk se mujhe yaad aata "apna har din aese jiyo jese k aakhri ho...jiyo toh iss pal aese jiyo jese k aakhri ho... "😳

Niyatiswaragini:  very loving and sweet natured... she is not just a part of CC but the part of our hearts😳

Purbishona:  Hey shona hey shona😳... andaaz hain in laa-jawab😆
naughty but still caring😳 spread happiness here😊

rose1998: rosu sweet little friend of mine😳

rayab_rajpoot: for me no description... humari toh photo hi kafi hai😆

Sampriti. : kehte hain kuch log blessings ki tarah hote hain... aap ko dekh k lagta hai sahi kehte hain...❤️ you are an angel...supportive, helping, caring, loving and one of the best persons here...Its because of you I got so many friends and my somu didi 😳

sanabmw:  my sana di... she is the mother of lil' child but she herself behave like lil' child... still she cares, loves and help all the CC gang...😳 she loves to do shopping😛

wayna: she is our little cute princess...(she might be not a member of CC but she lives in our hearts)😳

Shinningstar60: radhu...she is the youngest of all cute to hogi hi na😛
kabhi memoryloss hota hai isse but CC walo ko nahi bhoolti😆

soumi93: she is an out class writer... and swasan deewani...zara natkhat sa aandaaz hai inka agar swasan scene achacha ho toh madam ka mood bhi achacha nahi toh CC me guest appearance de k chali jati hain😆

Sree8410: loving and caring... she knows how to grab the attention...that's why she famous in all "sree di"😳

-Reeti-: she is sana di's Best friend (achchi toh hongi na)... we talked one time only... she declared that 'ray you are so sweet' she herself is sweet that's why she felt that...😳

Tapathi: tapu... she loves chubby cheeks and talking on cell phone😳
she is impressive 😛 

animated-friendship-image-0174
MysticMoon thumbnail

PRESENTED BY RAY

Birthdays are the special days for all...😛 and it feels very bad when some of our friends or family sometimes forgets to wish us... 😭aesa CC me na ho toh MEENU came up with an idea 👏k hum sabki birthdays include kar dein 75th cc me so that sabki birthdays koi bhool na sakey...😃

BIRTHDAYS OF CC GANG

Aamias:                   24th June

Butterfly.1993:          9th July.

CarpedeimRose:      6th June.

-DewDrops-:             27th May.

Fareesha:                25th January.

Indrani7495:             4th July.

KostinsQueen:         2nd September.

Kamala05:               5th November 

Kanwal4salman:     5th June.

mamta99:                1st January.

manisha.8148:        11th October

_Meena_:                9th October.

Messi2:                    9th June.

Monica_Suhasini:   13th July.

Nikkk:                  27th February.

Niyatiswaragini:     5th September.

priyanshiii:             2nd September.

Purbishona:            2nd March.

rose1998:                4th November.

rayab_rajpoot:        12th January.

Sampriti.:               11th June.

sanabmw:               9th April.

Shinningstar60:       30th October.👏

soumi93:                 7th December.

Sree8410:               10th April.

-Reeti-:                    1st October

Tapathi:                  8th January.

Idea Credit: _Meena_

animated birthday cake with many burning candles animated birthday cake with many burning candles animated birthday cake with many burning candles animated birthday cake with many burning candles animated birthday cake with many burning candles

THANK YOU RAY FOR THIS WONDERFUL CREATIVITY 👏

animated-friendship-image-0075

MysticMoon thumbnail

||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #81 #Best Buddies In Life ||MEMBERS ONLY
||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #89 #Chatter Box||MEMBERS ONLY
||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #90#Nadaan Parindey|| MEMBERS ONLY

1.Follow the IF Rules and Regulations!

2.Constructive Criticism is always welcomed. BUT bashing is not part of constructive criticism .Bashing or degrading comments against any character of any show or any actor on or off screen are NOT allowed. 

3.Members are free to express their views always but DON'T use any derogatory words and phrases to establish your opinion, however, polite disagreement towards some views will not be considered as bashing. 

4. Using any offensive words against any celebrity\member\DT member is against IF rules. Members are requested to remember this before posting or discussing anything here.

5. Refrain from bashing, mocking or discussing about other chat club members \any other forum members \ other fandom here on this chat club.

6. Do NOT quote Long Threads , You can quote only three times Maximum.

7. Under any circumstances, Don't cross 150 pages limit fixed for a chat club. Shift to new chat club if that is already ready , and if it is not there, wait till the Admin makes new cc club.

8. Avoid spamming with only emoticons\numbers to increase post count\pages or to finish a chat club. Your Discussion\post here should have some meaningful content.

9. Discussing on Any actor's personal life or link-ups are strictly prohibited according to the IF rules.

10. Don't discuss about any decision taken or Warnings issued on a thread(or this thread) by DT , here on this chat club.

All the rules stated above are IF rules and compulsory for all members

animated-friendship-image-0065
MysticMoon thumbnail
 REQUEST TO ALL CC MEMBERS

(credit goes to Nikkk for this Idea) 😆😆

Guys, I think we all want to make our CC more entertaining no ? so for that , I request you to share your ideas\posts with me... anything (any fact\article \ funny or sad story\ pulav\ shayri \ creation\ any funny game ideas) that you feel you want to share with all other CC members and contribute to make cc more beautiful , then please PM me your idea\posts you wanted to share , I will add that on the first page of the new CC...😊 

I want everyone's participation  to make our CC more amazing and entertaining... without you help..it's not possible...😳

**** there is no compulsion that everybody needs to do something new for each CC ...or post something extraordinary in each and every CC...there is no compulsion for anything ...this is just an idea and a request for the betterment of our CC... Do only if you feel you have time to do it and you like to do it..

MSG TO STALKERS:

THIS CC IS NOT YOUR PLACE THAT'S WHY YOUR NAME IS NOT THERE IN MEMBERS LIST , SO IF YOU STALK ON YOUR OWN RISK , DON'T EXPECT TO SEE POSTS WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE, YOU GONNA REGRET STALKING HERE SO DON'T DO IT...STILL IF IT'S YOUR HABIT TO STALK SHAMELESSLY THEN BE READY TO EXPERIENCE ALL WHAT IS UNEXPECTED FOR ALL OF YOU AND DON'T SEND ANY PM TO THE THREAD MAKER ASKING ANY QUESTION ABOUT CC...NO PM WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE TM.

MysticMoon thumbnail
 IMPORTANT :(PLEASE READ)

SOME PAGES OF THIS CC WILL BE DEDICATED TO POSTS RELATED TO SOME WEIR PRACTICES AMONG TRIBES (IDEA : KAMALA) .
KAMALA WILL POST SOMETHING ON THIS ISSUE AND MEMBERS WHO WANT TO JOIN HER OR POST SOMETHING RELATED TO THE SAME SUBJECT , PLEASE DO THAT .

IF POSSIBLE , PLZ PM ME THE PAGE NUMBERS SO THAT I CAN ADD THESE POSTS ONTHE FIRST PAGE OF NEXT CC

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yay I am first 👏😆
manisha.8148 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
congo for new house 🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗🥳🤗