Running rings around!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Monday 25th July 2016 ep 313 My Take ~ Running rings around

Children are not unknown to run ring around adults to have their own way, once given half a chance. For once born, a child  has a lifelong impact on  its bearers. For the child in its own right is a young  individual with many  needs and demands exclusive to itself .Yet invariably,  its needs are also  linked  to its carers as well. The episode centres around  the child Vidha. Her need for a father figure in her life is touched upon. Alongside seen in the episode is the pressure Dhani as  a single parent  goes through  to fill  the gap of  a father in her child's life. Itis interesting to note that the pressure upon  Dhani is  not only from  the to elders Dulari and Pratibha but  most of all from her child Vidha. Dhani realizes all too soon, that  her bright as  a button  Vidha now begins to ask her pertinent  questions about who is her real father? The episode  shows  actually the lengths   a child  can take to make her view point  known to the people around her. Vidha like her father Viplav seeks an answer to her question .Dhani appears to fail them both. 

What adults say to children to contain them at a point in life needs to be carefully  weighed by adults. For children form impressions about what is said to them as reassurances. Although children are resilient and bounce back swifter than adults  they are still young and vulnerable  unable  to handle  emotional  trauma . They are unable to differentiate between a make belief tall tale and reality. Vidha believed   in all the colourful imaginative stories Dhani told her in the wake of her dad coming. Vidha believed  in them and now she feels her mother lied to her. So the child takes it upon herself to find out the identity of her father. The child finds life unfair   that everyone has a dad except her! Hopefully Dhani will see that the stories  she told her daughter about her father even though shielded Vidha from knowing the pain ful truth about Viplav, the stories still have caused pain to both mother and daughter. Vidha is frustrated  and  blank  about not knowing who her father is? Dhani is hurt because Vidha calls her a liar. Vidha hopes Parshiya   will tell her who her dad is. Seeing he will not she decides to look for this father of hers and thus runs away for the second time. She is found missing,   Dhani   loses it along with Dulari   the search is on with the missing vidha this time. Pratibha meets   Dhani  and tells her that vidha was repeatedly asking one question who is her father? Dhani begins to realize the gravity of the situation and in panic looks for her missing child. Parshiya too joins her and consoles  dhani ,not to worry as  its very unlikely  vidha would cross the vboundaries of the ghetto , the  child fears dogs and boggy men! So almost like a husband and  like vidha's dad  he mucks in the search for vidha.  The child roams around in the precinct ..she is out to teach thm all  a lesson , jusy might go to police they found her frinds dad.. Surely they  can find hers too! After leading them  on a wild goose chase ! finally vidha is spotted  by  dhani . But all this is like a game of hide and seek for vidha she runs from her mother who gives her the chase! 

Vidha finds an old abandoned car  and decides to  punish her mother for lying  to her .she opens the door and  hides herself in the car. The car locks  Vidha from the outside world and Vidha gets trapped inside the old car. This old jalopy  for me stands as a  symbol of  miscommunication between Vidha and  Dhani over  the father issue. The fact that  the car is old and battered ,off the road reminds me of the  age old mindset  that adults have about  keeping truth  away from children as much as possible, as they are too young to handle breakdown of relationships ,or someone close  dying in their life.. for handling bereavement  is a challenge in itself. In my opinion children should also be trained by their parents  in facing issues like bereavement , parental breakups, hence  truths about life should be shared with them  as soon as they  show signs of maturity ,for children can prove to be stronger than we assume them to be.  So parents along with other values should also equip  their children with skills and strategies, to deal with stress too..Dhani now faces Vidha's accusations ,all the lies she told Vidha about her dad. Vidha now like her father wants a  simple answer  to a question  who is her father?but for  Dhani  to answer that question   both from father and daughter puts her in the docks both as a mother and  a  so called wife! The abandoned car ,Vidha locked in it becomes a hot spot of action surrounded  by police ,Parshiya , Dhani,Dulari Pratibha  and onlookers.  From inside the car Vidha pulls  the shots , emotionally black mails her mother,  tell her who her father is first then she'll come out..

High drama as  Dhani continues to coax vidha  to come out of the locked car. But when Vidha decides to  respond to her mothe'rs  pleading communication, a deadlock happens as  Dhani begins to lose her child to the  locked car. All panic sets in efforts are put in  by Parshiya to retrieve the child! Vidha begins to hyperventilate.. Experiences shortness of breath.. Elsewhere trapped in darkness a man struggles to breath too is he unconscious or asleep?.. But like Vidha this man too is restless catching  his  breath.. Parshiya  eventually   smashes the back windscreen  and  he asks Vidha to  come to the rear seat of the car from where he precariously rescues Vidha safely through the smashed rear windscreen! Vidha comes out and faintsin Parshiya's arms. The man trapped in darkness sits up slowly, holds his head  and then slowly falls back on his back again..is this man Viplav? Did he have a nightmare his flower fairy's life  was in danger? Can he sense that she is safe? Is that why he too fell back relaxed?

Vidha comes out from her swoon.. But the manner in which she  shuns  her mother and  Dulari as lies  is noteworthy.. Instead  Vidha hugs parshiyas and much  to his mothers  delight  Dhani's daughter already gives  her verdict by calling Parshiya her dad! he responds by telling  her lovingly she is like a daughter to him..  Thanks and appreciation  are in order for Parshiya from both  Dhani and Dulari. Dulari  already begins to get ideas  about him and dhani .. Like partiba does.

That night when   Dhani tucks Vidha  in bed.. the child tells her mother clearly as far as she's concerned babba is her dad..he saved her life today!   Dhani smiles at her child but   then as her mother, she has some unfinished business. She goes out of the room and wants to says thanks to Parshiya  for bailing her out yet again!.. Parshiya tells her he was waiting for already and apologizes  to her regards his mothers pushy behaviour ,besides whenever he wanted to talk to her about his feelings he always saw  her lawyer in  her eyes.. he knows  viplav is also Vidha's dad.. but he will always remain Vidha's babaa. He tells Dhani he hopes that in all that's happened.. their friendship will not suffer a blow. Dhani smiles and they shake hands on their bond of friends forever!  

Dulari comes out beaming followed by Pratibha too. Dulari  assures  Parshiya  and  Dhani   even she would want their friendship to remain forever. However Dulari addresses  Parshiya  and pleads before him .. if he for Vidha's sake   who considers him as   her dad..   progresses  his and  Dhani's friendship into the stronger bond of marriage? she requests  Dhani to consider  giving a name to their friendship  too for the sake of Vidha who will gain a father... Dulari   says she wants them both to mull over the idea.. Parshiya   is tongue tied and  Dhani stands teary eyed .. it's all about  giving Vidha a much needed father! to me Dulari sounds so hypocritical..she never received Anshuman on amicable terms recently  so her grown up daughter too can have the joy of having a family.. plus how easily she tells  Dhani to sacrifice her love for Viplav for Vidha's sake.. by marrying   Parshiya .What sacrifices did Dulari make for  Dhani's sake??  Dhani too after all grew up without a father.. or Dulari  does this  now with a heavy heart ,because she does not want history to repeat in Vidha's life?

Well  I have said  my bit in the take..only thing left to say is the wait for Viplav   seems nearly over.. is he a captive? by whom? Tripurari? Well all will be revealed tomorrow.   Dhani will have to make a decision.. after all what will happen if Vidha will find out   Parshiya is not her real father one day? then again her question will be who is her real father? hamlet53 26.7.16           

Precap:Dhani fills her hair parting  with  vermillion with a smile on her face. Dulari stops  her and says you are filling Viplav's name vermillion which is what kamini  do. She should put Parshiya's name's vermillion .. Dhani is stunned by her mother's statement.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
back to my normal routine,unres.

Hammie hammie hammie,
Brilliant title 👏 .thanks to Allah u explained d title otherwise couldn't have understood.
I loved loved the beginning.
N d way u symbolized d old car.yes it is an old tradition running from mother to daughter to hide things.vidha, a smart kid of today's age demands what she needs d most.she must b upset when her friends talk about their fathers, gifts from them.like vidha draws a photo of a perfect family,she wants it in real life too.dhani wanted to do justice to kaamini and atharva,but forgot her own five yr old girl.
As u said I too feel vidha is just like her father.she has her way of getting her wishes fulfilled.like viplab once said he had to get what he wants creating a lot of drama.

So an episode no mishal at all.sounds like an interesting one in terms of acting from a little girl.she was d hero today.
Thanks for writing for us and entertaining us everyday.Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
kajugrg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie,
Loved your insightful take on the emotional and psychological impact children go through when their parents fail consistently in dealing with sensitive issues with their children and instead tell lies as a way of protection no doubt with good intentions but the effect is quite the contrary. I agree with your point of view that children should be trained to deal with life's issues like bereavement and parental separation in a manner they can understand and observe the process with integrity and support from the parent's side and as you rightly pointed out, children may be ( in fact many a times has proven) stronger than we assume them to be. Also loved the many beautiful aspects you have written so eloquently from the scenario. So from reading your takes, apart from Vidha and Parshiya in the absence of Viplav, everyone seems to be living in a convoluted world, trying to find their way but hopelessly trapped in a maze of misery, anguish, grievance, hatred and the most surprising revelation has to be Dulari who has decided to venture her daughter in yet another marriage when she herself has totally abandoned the meaning of it and likewise her daughter Dhani who fails to adhere to the basics of marriage like trust and communication to start with..hello! Anyways no more venting in your beautiful post and will stay positive to see the funny side of things. Many thanks for a beautiful read, God bless and take care, Kaju
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
UnRess..😳

Ohh Hammie Hi dear.. 😃
Immensely pleased to get ur usual take today Hammie..😳
. My happiness knows no bound sweatheart.. ❤️ today I got double prize.. the purple silk shirt.. 😛 n ur take also. . Gosh seems life's back on track..😳 jitna b ho m going to enjoy it till the vry end.. 😳

Yess Hammie Vidha is Viplov's daughter..she proved it via her actions on Monday epi..😛 the gal of actions knows exactly jst like her father how to achieve wat she believes in.. chhota bomb has brought her mother on the verge of confession ,, ths reminds me of Viplov emo blackmailing Dhani time n again caz sharafat ki zubaan she never understand. .😆.. i find Vidhu more stubborn n adament to kno abt her father since she met Viplov her father.. her craving fr the father figure had magnified 10 times since then.. n i do believe it is becaz of that blood attraction... 😳 ur symbolism of old jalopy fr miscommunication of man n wife was brilliant dear..⭐️ absolutely loved how cv's merged Vidha's misery n pain with her father's response.. Viplov's first n foremost responsibility is his Vidhu now..how his soul is connected to his flower fairy deep down is an endearing watch.. n he'll not disappoint his flower fairy ths time..👍🏼 yes I agree the plot is thickened n m glued fr his reentry now...😆

Ohh Dulari should never try to gve Dhani the relationship lessons.. how she has ruined Dhani's past n present n still not at all guilty of her actions now ruining even vidha's future.. she needs to shut up for God's sake..

Yess yess Hammie. . Intizaar ki ghadiya khatam... I saw him gracing our screen today in last scene n in precap hammie... it seems he got to play some power packed emotional sequences in coming epis.. we need to fasten our seat belt dear...😆 episodes going to b a roller coaster ride n ur takes ka tadka will definitely made ths journey of Ishq memorable fr us..😳
Thnx fr ths n thnx fr ths dedication hammie... Love U..😳Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hami ...
back to normal. I'm glad. although this episode somehow upset me too much. first vidha search and has the right to have a say who her dad. Danh to hide, why. vidha why not find out who her father is. aside their quarrels and everything else. why the child does not know. so that when he grows up he says Viplav your father. how will they Danh to calm Vidhi. i must think of the consequences of their silence. The other thing the letter. Danh in shock while reading salary but only one sentence in her head. to marry a Parshiyai. I think stupidity. vidha then lost in the car. what is that. no one can break the window. Parshiya look like a hero. and a hero. then dulari her persuasion. It annoyed me. Again she loop. I am a mother, or something like this would never allow himself. why she did not marry again when he ran off with Danh. and now asks Danh do Vidhi happy that someone called my dad. She has a father, you did not allow for this. I'm a little mad at dulari and Danh. do not be mad at me, but this I have to say. Every mother wants the best for their children or push it into someone's arms to do again a happy and not yourself to me is a bit idiotic.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

back to my normal routine,unres.
😆 yes business as usual     taz...
Hammie hammie hammie,  taz taz taz..
Brilliant title 👏 .thanks to Allah u explained d title otherwise couldn't have understood.
I loved loved the beginning.   its a common phrase used here   for children's behaviour
N d way u symbolized d old car.yes it is an old tradition running from mother to daughter to hide things.vidha, a smart kid of today's age demands what she needs d most.she must b upset when her friends talk about their fathers, gifts from them.like vidha draws a photo of a perfect family,she wants it in real life too.dhani wanted to do justice to kaamini and atharva,but forgot her own five yr old girl.
yes taz..you  reminded  aptly all the preoccupations  the child has    regards an absent father... peer pressure   is hard to fend off..  she gets it and thus wants to know about her father..ask the person who she is closet too her mother   ..this  was a sad episode
As u said I too feel vidha is just like her father.she has her way of getting her wishes fulfilled.like viplab once said he had to get what he wants creating a lot of drama.
yes its alike  father ,like daughter case..mind you    none of the adults answered 
So an episode no mishal at all.sounds like an interesting one in terms of acting from a little girl.she was d hero today.  yes she sure was     the hero .. in her fathers footsteps.. did you notice she doesn't take about the demnon monster any more its only babaa babaa
Thanks for writing for us and entertaining us everyday
 you are welcome taz    my pleasure.. and sun... thanks for commenting    much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajugrg

Hi Hammie,  hi  kaju
Loved your insightful take on the emotional and psychological impact children go through when their parents fail consistently in dealing with sensitive issues with their children and instead tell lies as a way of protection no doubt with good intentions but the effect is quite the contrary. I agree with your point of view that children should be trained to deal with life's issues like bereavement and parental separation in a manner they can understand and observe the process with integrity and support from the parent's side and as you rightly pointed out, children may be ( in fact many a times has proven) stronger than we assume them to be.  here  children are given pets to care for..form a relationship... gold fish is common..if it dies.. istead of flushing it down the loo..  burying it   t he bottom of the garden..helps children to give their pet a warm send of.. rabbit and gerbils can be dealt with in the same manner..talking through with the child is helpful  to.. in such a manner we can teach them the life is transient.. in terms  of seperation    or divorce,, talk to the child  although the parents live separately both parents love the child equally... dhani has been raising   the child's hope ,her dad will come..she could have told her dad  and i had differences we could nor resolve... dad has his own family now... I know within the story line its deliberately   kept devious  so the plot can be   manipulated.. but there is no mention that if dhani wanted she could have sought help from support welfare agencies who are trained  single parents on such issues ..
 Also loved the many beautiful aspects you have written so eloquently from the scenario. So from reading your takes, apart from Vidha and Parshiya in the absence of Viplav, everyone seems to be living in a convoluted world, trying to find their way but hopelessly trapped in a maze of misery, anguish, grievance, hatred and the most surprising revelation has to be Dulari who has decided to venture her daughter in yet another marriage when she herself has totally abandoned the meaning of it and likewise her daughter Dhani who fails to adhere to the basics of marriage like trust and communication to start with. the cvs   have ruined dulari's character..unless there is something we dont know about vidha/..hello! Anyways no more venting in your beautiful post and will stay positive to see the funny side of things. Many thanks for a beautiful read, God bless and take care, Kaju
kaju do vent.. the episode made me see red   as far asdulari was concerned  she can talk.. annoying woman...never mind haven't seen today's episode hope to see some respite.. thanks for reading and giving an egaging  comment..  much love  yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

UnRess..😳

Ohh Hammie Hi dear.. 😃  heloo  nus good to see you
Immensely pleased to get ur usual take today Hammie..😳  hey thanks very much nus
. My happiness knows no bound sweatheart.. ❤️ today I got double prize.. the purple silk shirt.. 😛 n ur take also. . Gosh seems life's back on track..😳 jitna b ho m going to enjoy it till the vry end.. 😳    I need your pat on my back..  yes we sail together once again till the very end..

Yess Hammie Vidha is Viplov's daughter..she proved it via her actions on Monday epi..😛 the gal of actions knows exactly jst like her father how to achieve wat she believes in.. chhota bomb has brought her mother on the verge of confession ,, ths reminds me of Viplov emo blackmailing Dhani time n again caz sharafat ki zubaan she never understand. .😆.. i find Vidhu more stubborn n adament to kno abt her father since she met Viplov her father.. her craving fr the father figure had magnified 10 times since then.
I  loved the apellative chhota bomb for vidha.. she is far from the flower fairy  now.. knows  how to adapt  according  to her circimstances just like her baap    maa tu is driving me around the bend.. only vidha can now teach dhani a lesson
. n i do believe it is becaz of that blood attraction... 😳 ur symbolism of old jalopy fr miscommunication of man n wife was brilliant dear..⭐️ absolutely loved how cv's merged Vidha's misery n pain with her father's response.. Viplov's first n foremost responsibility is his Vidhu now..how his soul is connected to his flower fairy deep down is an endearing watch.. n he'll not disappoint his flower fairy ths time..👍🏼 yes I agree the plot is thickened n m glued fr his reentry now...😆    yes that was  the best bit of the  episode... both hyperventilating... wanted them to meet.. yaad hai she was the pari who made viplav smile after five years...  

Ohh Dulari should never try to gve Dhani the relationship lessons.. how she has ruined Dhani's past n present n still not at all guilty of her actions now ruining even vidha's future.. she needs to shut up for God's sake..
wanted to punch her.. good for nothing.. old bat .. dhani and her silly smiles at parsiya annoys me to no end
Yess yess Hammie. . Intizaar ki ghadiya khatam... I saw him gracing our screen today in last scene n in precap hammie... it seems he got to play some power packed emotional sequences in coming epis.. we need to fasten our seat belt dear...😆 episodes going to b a roller coaster ride n ur takes ka tadka will definitely made ths journey of Ishq memorable fr us..😳   inttezzar hai  viplav ka
Thnx fr ths n thnx fr ths dedication hammie... Love U..😳
welll it had to be for you mate.. where is swat? barbs missing them my two safed coats  hamesha meri saath hain.. joya aaj kal dutta pe vm bana rehe hai.. after sixyears she's fallen for the don with the golden heart... minus humour   that hamara viplav andvidha have... thanks for your lovely comment    loads of pyar,ishq and the rest of it ...   yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zajedno

Hami ... hi  zaj  good to see you
back to normal. I'm glad. although this episode somehow upset me too much. first vidha search and has the right to have a say who her dad. Danh to hide, why. vidha why not find out who her father is. aside their quarrels and everything else. why the child does not know. so that when he grows up he says Viplav your father. how will they Danh to calm Vidhi. i must think of the consequences of their silence. The other thing the letter. Danh in shock while reading salary but only one sentence in her head. to marry a Parshiyai. I think stupidity. vidha then lost in the car. what is that. no one can break the window.   yes that was my reaction...but the smashed glass could have hurt the child... it does  fly in all directions! so thats why parshiya tried  other ways like pushing the window pane.. but the child was traumatized thats why she  fainted when she was  brought out 
 Parshiya look like a hero. and a hero. then dulari her persuasion. It annoyed me. Again she loop. I am a mother, or something like this would never allow himself. why she did not marry again when he ran off with Danh. and now asks Danh do Vidhi happy that someone called my dad. She has a father, you did not allow for this. I'm a little mad at dulari and Danh. do not be mad at me, but this I have to say. Every mother wants the best for their children or push it into someone's arms to do again a happy and not yourself to me is a bit idiotic.
i think most people  are annoyed with dulari.. she perhaps sees no hope with viplav especially now that he has disappeared...     but  to me  it was a sad episode to see the child's truama..it has to end  dhani will see how as a mother she will resolve this father issue.. even she herself is  coming to terms   with having a father and dhani is  an adult...thanks for reading   and giving a  great cimment.. gives hammie great  joy in reading your comments  zajendo.. much love hammie

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hami ...
You do not have to thank me I just write what I feel. and I like your comments and responses to comments. fill in your comments what not to say.
Edited by zajedno - 7 years ago