*Shaan Fanclub*Contest

SK_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

This is the fanclub of our very sweet and nice singer Shaan.

He is the host of saregama.

Shaan's picture gallery:

THATS for now

if u guys would like to join our this fanclub, pls let me know, so i can add you! always keep on loving Shaan! and remember to be active!!!

Fanlist:

___fanaa4u___         ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;           ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;           ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;     

sayanti_ashiuv       & ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;nbs p;         & ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;nbs p;         & ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;nbs p;      

~*Maria_14*~

Tirsa

Saregama_fan

Qwest

dazzling star

KHJL

arun_8687

lazy_anaya

nicegirl3

Kritika.

SpoILed BraT

mehroo123

Noor_64

miss_srk

doly_455

magicalmelody

mallika_14

rex ROX

SpoILed BraT

CRAZIE

snowflake0555

fairy_angel

Jatt_Kudi

muqualp

basanti_diya

JOIN NOW!!!

Okay Then Here I Am Again Wid A Contest Its A Sort Of Quiz...

I Will Post Some Questions And U Will PM Me The Answers So Dont Post Ur Answers Here...And Who Answers All The Questions Perfectly Or From All The Other Participaters The Most Will Get A Prize(Siggy)....

So Here Are 10 Questions And Get Ready...:

1. How old is Shaan?

2. Who are in Shaan's family?

3. Name 3 songs of Shaan and Sunidhu Chauhan together

4.  What is Shaan's full real name?

5. A yet-to-be-released Bengali album did Shaan do With a family member who is that family member?

- Mom

- Wife

- Sister

- Brother

- Son

6.  Shaan has also did a small role in a movie. which movie is it?

7.  I will take 5 words and u will have to say which song it is(song of shaan):

bina...pal...taraf...tere...saanso

8.  Which song is it where 3 boys are dancing on the song of Shaan?

I will give a hint :

- One of the 3 boys was : Aamir Khan

9. Who Was the girl (actrice) who was flirting wid shaan?

The last question

10. Shaan's first song?

Well thats all Thankssss

Hope U all will answer this..

Lots of Love

Sonia

Edited by Little SK - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK_ji thumbnail

so join

Edited by soniajhee - 17 years ago
SK_ji thumbnail
his profile:
Shaan is the son of the late music director Manas Mukherjee and brother of singer Sagarika. Shaan is married to wife Majan and has two sons, Soham and Shubh.

Shaan is a Bengali.

As a child, Shaan began his career by singing ad jingles. After giving it up for a brief period, he soon returned to it, and also began to sing remixes and cover versions. In the 1987 movie Parinda, when he was only 15 years of age, Shaan sang a singular line in the song, Kitni Pyari Hai Dosti Hamari.

His career began in 1995 with his first release, the remix album called Q-funk. However, he first achieved real success with Roop Inka Mastana, a remixed version of R D Burman's hits. A remix guru called Biddu, who rechristened him 'Shaan', made this possible for Shaan and was crucial to the album's production. In 1996, Shaan and his sister, Sagarika came out with Naujawan, their first big release. The album received a positive response from the public. Later in 1996 Shaan went solo with an album called Love-o-logy, which did not achieve similar success.

After creating the album Tanha Dil, released in 2000, containing a mix of ballads and tunes, Shaan's career skyrocketed. The album established him as a distinctive and talented singer, as well as winning him the MTV Music Awards Asia, Best Solo Album award. Three years later Shaan launched his album Aksar which was again hugely successful. He plans to release an album remaking his father's compositions with his sister.

Apart from his albums, Shaan has sung playback vocals for various Bollywood films, including Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi, Lakshya, Dil Chahta Hai, Kal Ho Na Ho, Hum Tum, Dhoom, Dus , Salaam Namaste and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna . He currently hosts his own television show, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa on Zee TV, which won the Music Programme of the Year award at the Indian Telly Awards in 2003. At the same awards function, Shaan won Best TV Music Director, for creating the music of the Zee TV show, Lipstick, for friend, Goldie Behl.

Popular songs by Shaan include his first hit, Musu Musu Hasi, as well as Tanha Dil and Bhool Ja from his albums and the very popular song Dus Bahane. Recently he has released an album with MLTR namely "Take me to your heart", which is on his latest album entitled Tishnagi.

Along with singing, Shaan has also acted in the movie, Daman, also starring Raveena Tandon. He has made appearances in his songs in the movies, Zameen and Hungama.
I've met shaan before he is cho chweet!
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey,i wanna join dis fanclub,i am a very big fan of shaan nd i adore him very much,plz count me in.thanx.
arun_8687 thumbnail
Good to see a Shaan Fan Club 😊

Shaan's not only a great singer but also a great person 😛

To start off with,Here are som exclusive pics of his..Njoi 👍🏼
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shaanworld/
nicegirl3 thumbnail
hey i want join.
i love his songs 😃
noorejahaan thumbnail