Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Saturday 16th July 2016 ep 306 My Take ~ Swan Song .. 

Referential description, a swan song is metaphorical  phrase that symbolises   a final  act ,performance,  or gesture undertaken   just before  retirement  or dying. The phrase stems from an  ancient Greece  legend where it was  held  that  swans  remain mute all their lives when compared to other birds that  sing. Swans  stay  silent, repose,  are at rest, whilst alive...yet just before  dying  they  break into song..  a beautiful mournful  tune that takes them to the end of their lives. It is a concept used poetically   in western literature . Although , many have queried the fact that the bird is incapable  of producing any melody  except hoarse sounds.. however  figuratively  and commonly  swan song  refers to the celebration of   a performer  who bids a fare well  ,thus the performer's final performance..by now you must have gathered  the reference  swansong  is angled towards Mishal Raheja  in his final performance  in  his current  serial .. Ishq ka rang safed.

The colour of his Ishq  is the finale  of a beautiful  relationship  with a widow  that culminated in marriage which now  hangs in space  undefined ..  not only he sings it but the whole world rings with it! what they once had  is no more. Viplav walks out of the ghetto. His  second wife, as usual is on the lookout for him turns up around  Dhani's house where she knew he would be hanging about. She draws his attention . But like always  Viplav walks past her like a zombie .. in a trance ,  Dhani  has decided she wants him not in her life.   Dhani , in her house  regrets not her words to viplav ,instead  she receives a phone call from Parshiya's friend from the hospital  with bad news! saving Parshiya seems very unlikely..dhani weeps inconsolably for Parshiya  the man who is  critical due to her messy affairs with that man Viplav..  

Dead to the world  now , how can one  survive without love,  his love that was pure ,white, untarnished? Now it's  as if nothing is there,  all is lost.. hard to believe ..there once was love  in his life? Kamini does what a wife  does ,picks up the  emotion dead  husband, drives him home . The sight of his bleeding head alarms  her.. He though is numb to everything around him.. Swamped he is, by one  lethal emotion,  she pushed him away.. Forever. Kamini wants to know who bashed him on the head? As if viplav cares..what does his head matter? He silently mourns the  death of his Ishq .  Kamini   blames  Dhani for his assault,  bends his ear she has been bad news  for him ever since she returned into his life..mocks him he did so much for her stayed in that filthy ghetto  and how did  Dhani  repay him  with insults! Plus she had him  banged  up in jail on a false charge, whilst she is the one who got him bailed out!  Dhani hates him, couldn't care less whether he lives or dies!  Kamini   strengths her case against Dhani! with taunts .. Hearbroken  Viplav  muses , Kamini  would never understand what he got out of staying in the  chawl.. In hindsight even now he accepts ,he gained those wonderful moments with  his flower fairy  vidha.. and a few with Dhani too.. Now all is lost yes..this  Kamini  taunts not,  she is right!  Dhani hates him.. Told him to  go from her life forever! viplav hurts..Kamini  fights her case before a mentally vacant  viplav.. She understands how he feels! cannot bear to see him suffer like  so .. As she loves him a lot! begs him to return to Banaras  with him!! Forget  Dhani!  Kamini pleads before a semi present viplav.. But her final words he hears and  responds ,like a man standing faraway on a dangerous precipice, one about to take the  plunge?, Viplav's spirit weeps.. He wants to be free.. From both!  Dhani   and  Kamini.. Its Viplav  he needs to be with.. For its Viplav who can only retrieve Viplav who stands on  a precarious  verge.. He needs air to breath! Ishq smothers him now! he needs to be free ..walk away Viplav.. Walkaway. His soul cries..  As if in a trance he  turns to  Kamini, bids the  driver to stop the car.. Yes Viplav decides, right now he ends his ride with Kamini! If Dhani can end her journey with him at the click of her fingers.. Then why he delays getting off  at this stop  in this moment in his life..but Viplav lost in love still has a bit of honour.. Tells  Kamini he needs time  out with himself to gather his thoughts..he wants from her now, a show of the love she claims..leave him be ,grant him space! prove her love for him.. love his son and family.. requests her not to follow him or look for him. Viplav opens the car door gets out and walks away.. looking for himself..The fun loving prankster!  the apple of every ones eyes in his family.he walks away.. where too Viplav knows not?? Name, fame, family all he has.. Viplav walks on..yes everything he has , but what has a man  got if none is there to love him?The color of his Ishq is a mute note..

Two knights both in a sorry state. One unconscious  due to seen sustained visible injuries. The other  pierced  with a smart that dispirits him.. alas   physical  wounds  heal, but a broken spirit kills gradually. Prayers take place for Parshiya's healing..  Dhani has a guilt complex..should he take a turn for the worse she will never forgive herself..Viplav  walks  away  but leaves a trail of questions  behind.  Kamini faces  his family.  reports the whole incident ,she had him there but then he got off and drifted off..   he wants her to look after Atharva and the family.. the family goes around in circles.. when will he return? Kamini feels the pressure! when she becomes the focal point of reference regards Viplav before his family..be the  accountable wife now  Kamini.. she hates it! blames it all on  Dhani ,vows to teach the woman a lesson! goes to ghetto! to bring Viplav home.

Viplav walks away.. but the two woman in his life past and present..meet to discuss  matters of mutual interest,him! The color  of  Dhani's  Ishq  is mute.. finally she took the right  step banned him from her life.. but  she cannot help recall that Parshiya  took Viplav's name and thus  Viplav's neck may  be on the line? But  no Dhani turns deaf to the symphonies of her heart.. the doctor comes and tells Dhani  Parshiya is serious..  Dhani is anxious who should she belief  Parshiya or  Viplav? One accuses and the other pleads innocent.

Kamini turns up and very nearly  insinuates  Dhani as a husband  snatcher ! demands  where Viplav  was?..how would she know Dhani is not Viplav's keeper and certainly  not after what she  saw five years ago!  Viplav as far as she's concerned now can live his life! and let her get on with hers!.. this is what new age Dhani thinks now.. the color of her ishq  is transparency... not only does she say it.. but let the whole world to see it now! Dhani... Dhani muses,  as she denies knowing about his whereabouts Kamini  loathes her guts now..mocks her   some woman she is ?  chased by two men... both  madly in love with her! one in hospital  while the other scours the  roads aimlessly..  so Dhani finds out  Viplav missing  since after he left this place... Dhani  snubs her.. she's his wife she needs to keep tabs on him as far as she is concerned   she  served him the divorce papers!  What  more is he expected to do?? Kamini the foxy woman gives   Dhani the answer ... she can help by marrying Parshiya!! That will stop Viplav in his tracks and force him to return home to his son and wife!!  Dhani clarifies she makes her own decisions... besides she is anxious about  Parshiya ..

Kamini finally sees hope.. in the form of  Parshiya's mother who comes to visit her son.. Kamini finds out from the mother that Parshiya is serious about Dhani.. she plans to get her son hitched  with Dhani..at last  Kamini finds  some hope for her  future  with her beloved  Viplav.. Dhani marrying Parshiya!  and Viplav all hers to have and to hold for the rest of her  life.. but Kamini  doesn't realize  that it's  now her turn to face separation.. Dhani has lived through her separation , she has more or less ended her waiting  for Viplav now.. but now its Kamini's turn  to face that parting..As  no one knows where Viplav is? or when he is likely  to return?  the color of Ishq is a question ? where is Viplav ?

Dear all..This for me too is a swan song  regards the takes.. Ishq on paper ends  here..  I shall watch it though .. just wanted to say a big thank you to all the Ishq forum members for allowing me to be  a part of this alive forum... thanks to the readers .. silent and all . hammie's joy was reading your comments. Thank you for your precious time.I remain  much humbled .. Be  blessed with good fortune and good health..hammie a  patron of  Mishal raheja ,good man! thanks for entertaining me  keep the mishaal [torch ] burning..   hamlet53 17.7.16

Edited by Hamlet53 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
UnRes. Hammie you rock โญ๏ธ
Dearest Hammie ๐Ÿค—wow such a beautiful and emotional take of yours ๐Ÿ‘ loved reading it...such a beautiful example you have given to Mishal's exit...your first para is always brilliant...I am super glad to your first reviewer ๐Ÿ˜† see I'm such a big fan of yours always waiting for you to post your takes...Nuss or Joy couldn't res fast ๐Ÿ˜†...ab mai episode ke bare mai kya bolu ...I have just watched the intial part later couldn't but enjoyed reading your take.

True this man has lost everything...the amount of efforts he put on Dhani was huge and she couldn't care any less of him...he is devastated there after getting the final verdict from Dhani ...so well you have explained that he was such a ladla of everyone nowadays he has no one to love him...he is all alone...the love of his life has rejected him so cruelly for she is going to regret it later on...For the first time Km was so right about Dhani had to agree that Dhani least cared whether he was alive or dead plus she put him behind the bars.

On the other hand another knight is fighting for his life...such a difficult situation one is totally heartbroken and has his soul scarred while the other has physical injuries ...I felt so bad for this man Viplav who has given his all for Dhani ...the moments he cherished with Vidha are so precious to him and he shall always remember and treasure them forever. 

The rest of the episode is the same old story of blame games...for none is really bothered about the condition of Viplav...Hammie thank you soo much for your wonderful takes...Its been a pleasure to read your takes...I'm glad to be part of your takes in the review section...You my dear, are one the most wonderful person I have come across in this forum or anywhere in the entire IF and I mean it...you are really Royal sherni as Kaju told ๐Ÿ˜ƒ You will be one of my fav writers ever...I'm super glad to have you as my friend...always be happy and keep smiling...Love you loads...your's sweety Swat ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Hammie for being one solid rock in this show. No matter what the circumstance you made a post every day. Such commitment is hard to find.

I read each and everyday . I hope to meet you again that is if ever Mishal decides to come in a show.

Hugs my friend.
.Preetii. thumbnail
Res!!
Thanks hammie!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Stuck with some work!! Will be back ASAP!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!! Hammie!!๐Ÿค—
Beautiful take as usual..! Loved the bold parts about Viplav. You very well understand the emotions of the character. 

Your first para is so perfect..!! Explains the title so well.Love it. The Swan Song for MR as Viplav and sadly for your takes too!! I wont miss MR as Vip because i have stopped watching long back but will surely miss the regular posts on the MF with the username Hamlet53! See! after reading ur post, I am at loss of words. Probably am repeating things from prev. comment..!!๐Ÿ˜†

He, who had set an example to the whole society, has lost his love now and probably lost himself too in the process of getting his love back. Nothing is more beautiful for him, nothing is worth living for. Mistakes do happen and he regretted it, but was not forgiven. Forgiving and Forgetting is not at all easy, it looks good in words.

Dhaani has gone through much, 5 long yrs without him, she learnt living. I see it was more difficult for her than him. He thought she was no more but she knew he was out there, living with the homewrecker after betraying her. Grief and love for her daughter kept her alive. And then there was Parshya too. There is no denying that Parshya was the knight for her. 
They say the one who helps you in your hard time is a real friend.

Viplav sure loved her, but his return turned her grief into anger. But five years of believing he betrayed cant be changed into trust and love all of a sudden. So maybe he has to go through the suffering and pain again. So that they come on equal standards of forgiving each other.๐Ÿ˜†

I dont know if I made any sense..๐Ÿ˜•

Hammie!! Hammie!! Hammie!! thanks a lot..!! you have regularly posted your takes. No matter what happened, no matter what crap was shown. And thats so amazing u knw!! 

your takes are so positive and really better than the actual episode. 

This maybe a swan song for me too. Will be busy with studies and stuff. Dont know if I will be able to come over here. I will try not to. IF is distraction. I come for 5 mins and end up spending an hour or so!! Now,  Have got my priorities straight..!! Studies and studies!!๐Ÿ˜† 

Okay! Hammie!!
Bye!! Lots of love!!๐Ÿค—

Edited by .Preetii. - 7 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
UnRess.. โค๏ธ

Hammie im speechless dear absolutely gobsmacked with ur brilliance... the title n the first paragraph is perfection.. โญ๏ธ the tribute to Mishal Raheja cannot be better than ths sweetheart. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I certainly find myself lucky as I got to read ur post n yea thnx to Mishal n Ishq too as I got to see ur brilliant writings here.. u were the Mishaal of positivity fr me n so many of us here in ths Ishq journey dear.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ will always remember ur contribution in Ishq n I want to hug u fr being outstanding always... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ hav learnt alot frm u.. wud definitely follow u on ur FFs now as I'm certainly addicted to ur writing.. n will definitely urge u to write on Viplov's journey too as we definitely believe that u cn do justice to Viplov,, the character vry closed to my heart bt he was never treated the way he should be..

The way u captured Viplov rather Mishal' s walk away is par excellence n Mishal nailed it in his last act too as Viplov, , he has never disappointed n I'm a proud fan indeed.. โญ๏ธ take a bow Mishal, , I'm a hard nut n its not easy fr me to feel something so deeply k my eyes become wet bt during ishq he has managed to crack ths nut time n again n so was during his last shot.. I was literally crying jst like ur Cuz's wife. It was unbearable the death or walk away of Viplov was nightmare n was not easy to handle fr any of us..!!

Hammie every good thing in life end fr something great.. we believe that wholly n I do believe his break wud b shorter.. n we ll meet pretty soon in Ishq of Mishal definitely.. till then wud def watch ishq as fr me to watch winning good over evil is vry necessary bt of course our interation will b in Mishal new show.. till then I respect u n love u fr everything u ve done fr ishq till now..
N now as u said ths last epi pic is brilliantly made by maker.. the pain n hurt is evident in his eyes.. hope u ll loved it.. will b last frm my side too..luv u..

Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hammie, than you for enlightening us with your takes every single day!  Your diligence speaks volumes.  I've thoroughly enjoyed your interpretation of the episodes over the past 11 months.  I hope to read your takes on Mishal's next show soon! ๐Ÿ˜Š
kajugrg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie,
Simply enamoured with which you pen down your thoughts! What a befitting title to bid adieu for yourself and Mishal who just like a swan glided with immense grace and humbly took us on this journey giving us much joy and insight...May I say, it has been a rare opportunity to share this journey with you who have simply astounded me with every thought you pen down and this song of Ishq we sang togather were really good times I shall always treasure...You have given us readers so much, no doubt you are by far the royal Sherni of this forum if I may say so, taking care of us and always holding the torch to show us the way...Hope this is not the final godbye we say to each other and that we shall meet again another time, another place in the not too distant future. God bless you abundantly and my gratitude for being such an awesome writer, love Kaju.
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hammie for the wonderful updates that you have given on ISHQ.

Wish to meet you soon in another Mishal Raheja show soon ๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by sura123 - 7 years ago
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear Hammie

Thankz for ur heartfelt dedication to this forum & really feel great to meet u @ IKRS forum!!

Everyday without any hesitation u gave the Written update of Episodes ๐Ÿ‘

Now Ishq forum gonna miss u & our dear friends interactions..

Meet u soon in Mishal's Next show!

neha_021 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
helloo hammie๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—...its been long ...firstly i want to apologize for res in one of ur take and then taken ages to unres it..well abhi karna hai๐Ÿ˜†...see u tortoise reader has become more slow๐Ÿ˜†...mera hand back sab toot gaya hai aur dil bhi...the only option left for me was to read and like.Title says it all swan song mishal final act as viplav.I for once once avoided seeing after that vidhu bday episode as that dhani usual blame game fighting and that jail part was too much ๐Ÿ˜•...then read ur takes and decided to watch remaining episodes...such disastrous turn of events and this dhaani has irritated me the most ...she has always been such a weak communication link. Now she claims to be strong independent but with time she has become all the more dumb...the least she can do was atleast tell the reason ...she will learn her lesson hard way... she is equally involved in creating this mess and involved parshiya also. Viplav Tirpathi is my first realistic hero.. close to my heart ...it pains to see him lifeless and going like this without a proper ending and leaving us craving for that closure.
Vent out all๐Ÿ˜†..you know hammie one of my collegues has done widow marriage and are leading happy martial life here real is soothing than reel...this ikrs to me happened by chance ..just few episodes and i was completely hooked... how much i rant but ikrs will always be special for me as through it came to know about this talented high flyer mishal raheja who gave me my hero๐Ÿ˜ƒ...the life he gave to viplav...such natural act no diiference btw reel and real was an instant connection..made me fan of him for life..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..my life for the past 1.5 years was all only around machines and stuff...this has given me much needed change.Never i have imagined i will join social site like IF.For giving my first comment i was struggling ๐Ÿ˜†thought what would i write ๐Ÿ˜†..then commented on swathi post ...then came to urs. Thankyou for giving me such a warm welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You are such a dedicated committed and humble person hammie ...bundle of qualities..feels lucky to have met u in this forum and to read ur masterpiece takesโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ...ur daily writings without fail..words fall short in ur praise๐Ÿ‘.As a general viewer ur takes helped me connect with characters better...given us all the much required positivity when needed to continue the journey๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Well ishq journey ende here with mishal going .. have taken it in a stride...but this is not a goodbye from my side...hope to meet you in another mishal show soon๐Ÿค— to have another wonderful journey from starting atleast for me๐Ÿ˜†...thankyou for bearing with readers like me...who have guest apperances on ur takes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...this is my only regret joining this beautiful forum late and also not able to come regluarly. Take care stay blessed...loads of love โค๏ธ..from ur fan๐Ÿ˜ƒ...i know this is ur last take take on ishq and i hv ranted so much pr main kya karti bht din se nahi aa payi thi isliye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-dXS5TI_dQ[/YOUTUBE]...yeh soothing song aap sab ke liye๐Ÿ˜ƒ

In front of house there's a sign
A genuine smile that knows how to shine
When people walk by, they eagrely wave,
They stop to talk, conversations they crave.

When harsh winter arrives, the sign remains,
Clears the snow and fight through its pains
Greets every friend and stranger that walks by,
With a warm smile and a wave in the sky.

They all line up to talk to the sign,
Like its some kind of sacred shrine.
This sign is special, attracts people like glue,
With a very kind heart, the sign is you.

Edited by neha_021 - 7 years ago