Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Thursday 14th July 2016 ep 304 My Take ~  The jesters song..

If he is not guilty what is there to fear then? Boldly Viplav , bit of a clown always!!  faces the aghast crowd and removes his clown mask as Dhani commands ..only this time  too, he is not funny.. Dhani cannot believe her eyes she still doubts but is not bold enough to build a lobby for  it's Viplav.. instead she  propagates  more for Parshiya.  Viplav  affirms he didn't  set off the cracker? No surprises  Dhani   doesn't  believe him.. But his daughter  is  sure it wasn't   her demon  uncle!  Who set alight the cracker. Viplav protests and points out if he told Parshiya  not to  use crackers in the party  would he commit the same error himself? Parshiya  takes  offence  and throws the insinuation back in Viplav's face with even stronger words to win public support.. that Viplav came to the chawl not  to save  them but to finish them off!  Dhani  still doubts Viplav and he argues how would he benefit ?in  burning the crackers? Before Dhani can work out his response . The ugly head of the green monster raises its head between Dhani's knights . Parshiya grabs hold of Viplav ready to smash him, Viplav defends himself with a loud verbal threat if Parshiya lays a finger  on him he'll surely kill him. In the spur of the moment Viplav  utters words out of his mouth that demotes him into a villain and  less of a hero in the eyes of the world! Viplav makes yet another blunder of accusing Parshiya of hiding  crackers under the catering table  well there were no crackers  and Viplav is yet again proved  a liar as hell..then come the final words from Dhani.. she asked him to leave  why is he hanging about?? this than is a clear go ahead from Dhani to Parshiya she is not interested in Viplav!  Viplav's plea he came to attend Vidha's party  stands dismissed! .. Viplav's daughter cannot save him from  her mother's verdict against him .. she is too young! this love story has turned around! the tide is against him and Viplav leaves.. Parshiya  decides to show more bravado .. this is his chawl , besides he has to  uphold his image of  being the dada.. the  thug with clout in his territory so despite his lame friends  stopping him he takes it upon himself that he would call it day with  Viplav once and for all! ..oh he has enough reasons  to pick a bone with Viplav! Besides real men where winning a woman is concerned let their adrenalins pump! It's a matter of a challenge to their masculinity more then how reasonable it sounds.. for reason is ordered to stay out of the way  like a  cowardly  woman who only needs to sit on the side and watch the joust! and then at the end  declare the winner of the tournament!

The lady for whose affection the duel takes place between the two gallant knights is informed of the battle by Parshiya's friends..Dhani fears the worst.. this is certainly  not the first , but possibly may be the last battle between  the two knights.. one of them will  have to leave  Dhani  to   accommodate the other! for Parshiya it means a stiff talk with Viplav, telling him to back off! for Viplav ..it's a waiting? but for what? does he expect Dhani to turn up?..well she certainly showed her preference before the crowd,  took Parshiya's side and rejected  him! denied him his own daughters   birthday.. how cruel can  Dhani be.. she sure knows how to hurt him may be,  its is time for him  to leave the chawl.. or her life forever? muses Viplav  but then as he looks at  the friendship  band, what and give up on his daughter that Dhani never told him about?  His flower fairy is his as much as she is hers, if she is Vidha's  mother then he too is Vidha's father and no one can take that right  from  him.. softens  Viplav and tears brim up in his eyes! He squares his shoulders as Parshiya shows up..  yes  it's Parshiya  that Viplav waits for now! in the market square to check how far he can push Parshiya's limits!..

Who has more right over Dhani  Viplav and Parshiya ...? What a sham? where is Dhani to decide? or is she  too  involved in  dishing out justice to the two.. reward for Parshiya for his kindness and  punishment for Viplav for infidelity.. both men question each other's role in causing anguish to Dhani.. Parshiya holds the upper hand since its in his chawl three females related to Viplav have lived in the last five years! they don't need Viplav in  their lives, his eyes  well up he  accepts .. there is credibility in  Parshiya's statement ,as he reminds Viplav it was he who kept Dhani and Vidha  happy  all this time. While Viplav was invisible  in their lives.. he  lumbers  Viplav with all the  favors cares he showered upon Dhani , after Vidha was born!  He was the man who experienced little mile stones of Vidha's life .. where was Viplav  ?not around when Dhani and Vidha  needed him..so although Parshiya has a point..it's his argument with Viplav as to who has right over Dhani and Vidha. It's a emotional onslaught upon a good man like Viplav who will not deny his absence in Dhani's life in the past five years! Parshiya question to Viplav where were you?? almost goes hand in hand with.. Dhani does not need you Viplav!  

Viplav knows his significance in Dhani and Vidha's life .. alongside he is grateful  to Parshiya for looking out for both Dhani  BUT Viplav is not answerable to Parshiya .. so both men in  fury rough each other  up!  again  like  two antelopes  their antlers  interlocked! foreheads slammed against each other!  finally  a  succession of enraged ,fury ridden  assaults  between Viplav and parshiya   till Viplav   finally hurls  Parshiya to  one side  and walks off...Tripurai  turns up, bashes a fallen  parshiya  on the head with a club! and then in great count Dracula style  drops his cloak and   phones his boss the witch  kamini !!mission accomplished!  I had predicted the witch and her warlock would be behind this set up!

Dhani and Parshiya's buddies arrive at the serious incident  point..  Dhani needs no further persuasion by Parshiya's  friends that Viplav is the culprit! since he threatened him.. good sense prevails  Parshiya is  whisked off to hospital..  he seems to have lost a lot of blood.

Stiff drink at the bar to fix the frayed nerves.. Viplav  recalls all the questions Parshiya fired at him.. was he there? was he there? for Dhani and Vidha?  no! but surely even the gods would grant him another chance to make up to Dhani and Vidha?  he muses, or is he the most sinned man in the world?? Parshiya s friends turn up at the bar with  the police , Viplav is rounded up for questioning  taken to the station.. he was clean as whistle so he goes  with the police..not looking good at the hospital, head injury, Parshiya critical. Who is Dhani worried about?? Parshiya's survival or Viplav being banged up for murder?

Viplav records his statement at the station  .. admits  a heated exchange of words. Then he left Parshiya  for the  bar.. Parshiya's friend is present too.. says he went to inform Dhani.. police queries who Dhani is?  Viplav  informs , she is wife ,then rephrases ex-wife..police asks where is she? Parshiya's friend informs, she is in hospital with Parshiya. Inspector asks Viplav directly did  he  marry again thinking  Dhani  was dead. Viplav's confirms yes. But to the police too he  confesses,  yes he married again... but knows not why? Dhani's statement needed next ..Dhani tells the police, Parshiya was nothing short of being her savior when she moved to Mumbai from Benaras.. she  had no contact with Viplav..Viplav at the station reports everything as it happened..the truth and only but the truth!! even though it makes him into a criminal..

Well.. other than a very late post  I am short of words.. but believe all things happen for a greater good..  hamlet53 16.7.16

Edited by Hamlet53 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too want to blv things happen for a greater good
But truly not in a position to think so.heart broken.
U have written it beautifully again.I loved ur title.
Heart wrenching was d scene when viplab was remembering what parshyia said.he was d absent father and instead of him parshiya experienced what was his n his right only.d first thing vidha could pronounce is PAPA n that papa wasnt viplab...could see d pain in his eyes.mishal is such a great actor.its a sad thing that he keeps making mistakes that keeps harming his career.anyway hope to see him in another show.better not as a lead cz he leaves shows midway n we feel d pain.
They couldhave ended d love story of viplab dhani on a happy note.the ph had enough time after leave too,there was no need to end viplabs character by killing him.
Hope to see more magic from u.adat pad gyi hain.adat is a bad thing.Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
unRes..😳

Ohhh Hammie !🤗
hope u doing fine mate,,,, viplov was realy really close to my heart n now he s leaving me without logical ending so I was miserable,,😆 bt m ok now.. 😊

perfecccttt title as usual a perfect take,,,, words will fall  short,, 😳
cant say much about epi,, wasn't able to handle the epi,,was feeling vry low n also story was going negative,, strengthening neg forces even more,, the frustration was at its peak,,,Viplov crying as he came to kno how he has been deprived of all his Rights caz Dhani chose to left him was heart wrenching,, Mishal was beyond Brilliant there,,yea does seems prophetic!!

Dhani doesn't amazes me now,,, her mahantaa,, her high on self-righteousness will destry her paradise,,n I dun think the thankless women will ever regret it!!! she ll  lose Viplov forever caz she always took him forgranted,, she does deserve dat!! at least he's worthy of  her trust,,bt she s empty handed,,,she wasnt ever been able to reciprocate him in his  Ishq,,saddest part of ths Love story!!😭

she has always considered him a burden n never value her gut instinct,, jab tak she ll realise his significance in her life it wud b too late already,, she has chosen to learn her lesson the hard way!!  buss!! not able to write much..!! will watch last 3 epis without any expectation,, I hope I got some strength frm ur yesterdays post,, as yet to watch yday!!🤔

chalo abhi k liye bass,,, thnk u so much dear fr gving us all ur precious wise words, u ve gven new meaning to ths journey of ishq!! appreciate ur efforts n hardwrk frm the bottom of my heart,,
n now the epi pic!!😳

Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

BHAIYON BEHENON.. My lovely friends.. please pay attention..😃

Today, I mean 16th july is going to be mishal's last day as viplav.. either vipu will die or he will become lapata for ever.. although none of us no more cares about the show..

Hammie will be writing till mishal's last episode.. and we all will meet there for the last time talking about IKRS which once used to be our very dear show..

So friends, even the very thought of leaving u all behind pains me beyond imagination..

So what about starting to watch a new show and become its members.?. We all will watch a new show together and go to the forum.. I did talk about this to swati and joya didi.. both of them mentioned Ashoka.. I am a fan of the show but... hammie and nus who don't watch it, I don't know if they will find interest in this show, in mohit raina as ashoka, who have no work to do these days except to sit and cry for kaurviki.. earlier it used to be a great show but now they r losing the plot.

If u guys want to watch that show, then I am ok with it but what about starting with a brand new show... A new show is coming up in sonyTV.. The promo seemed to be a cute one.. and it will start from 8th aug.. once we start watching, we will definitely find interest becoz the current sonytv shows are damn good with some superb scripts..

I am giving the links of the three promos of this new show.. watch them.. if u agree then we can start watching this this... I was just looking for a new show and this is the only show which I think is going to start very soon.. else baki shows toh beech mein se dekhna padega and we will not understand anything..

links

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsTyiH7GK1M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZPZjDcsEVU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVzdzd43mVw

If u wish to recommend any other show then please do it.. I am eager to hear from u.. nus, joya didi, swati, tulsi and hammie and obviously Mag (@magnolia2), if u r reading this post.. and others who all are coming to this post.. if u  wish to..

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Barbie,,,
If you receive in your society and I would be connected commenting.😛
kajugrg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie,
As always, it is a delight to read your take which takes you on another level of imagination of knights, their bravado and the battles they fight to win the heart of their lady love are all very fascinating from such as an angle. Sorry of late, I have been absent from the forum and your post due to my other commitments but dropped by yesterday to see how the forum was doing now that Mishal has exited the show. And I know your post is gonna be few and far precious, so here I am in the countdown as might be a while before you can write your song of Ishq to the actor who you so adore and admire. And yes, recalling our last convo, you'd rather follow in the footsteps of Roald Dahl which I must say is an excellent choice as he is an epitome of imaginative thinker and the realm he takes you is just breathtakingly beautiful! To your credit, you have achieved to take us on places where only imagination can go and it has been a beautiful journey more so because of your brilliant writing that has been a true privilege to read...
Moving on to the knights and their lady love, my knight will always be Viplav who gallantly faces all adversities to win the heart of his lady love and the question I ask is does she really deserve him as she forever forsakes him and denounces his all effort to make peace with her? She doesn't even give him a leeway to make peace and forever blames him for all things gone wrong! Where is her sense and sensibility? If I sound crude towards Dhanni, I guess I can't help it because it was Viplav who stole my heart from the beginning and therefore I shall always be partial towards him. He will rule in our hearts forever and I will not accept that he was defeated in his conquest and therefore the character transition of Viplav to his real avatar Mishal will hold torch for the amazing success this man will achieve through his sheer dedication and brilliant acting. Viplav is a character very hard to forget and Mishal has done such an awesome job of breathing life into him and touched our hearts for which I am so grateful and a lot more because I got to meet such amazing bunch of people like you as well! And I have to mention Swathi who is a gem of a person insisting I make a point to visit your post which now that I have done, she wouldn't nag me so much...just joking Swathi!
It is always a joy to read and write in your post and here's me wishing all the very best for now and ever to such a dedicated, talented and incredible imaginative writer who is none other than you, dear Hammie! God bless and take care, Kaju.
Silverrmoon thumbnail

Dearest Hammie...I'm fine much much better 😃 mom ko puch puch ke dava leliya 😆...This is a very sweet take short and sweet one...Enjoyed reading it, you are a marvelous, fabulous, brilliant God gifted, writer and you have magic in your words 👏 Super talented...I'm so super lucky to have come across you in this forum...Do you know when I used to watch the show but I just went through the forum, once I came across your post, went through it and was in awe of you. It was very lengthy but so beautiful actually. Then slowly I decided to comment on your post...I knew you are one of the best writers I have come across in the entire IF. Since 2010-11 I used to read all OS, FF,SS of Geet or IPKND, Qubool hai and so many more...there are few awesome writers I came across in MATSH as well...so among those writers I felt reading your takes gave me some peace...sukoon milta hai padh ke. Neither HiFy nor very simple some one like me could understand and enjoy it at the same time. Main iss liye bol rahi hu ki this is the first time I'm interacting with the writer her self...before I only used to enjoy muft mai 😆 reading them. So I'm not really new to IF its been many years since I used to read just that I  din't actally actively participate in the forums...was mainly out to read the fictions. Mujhe jaise sketching mai sukoon milta hai aise hi aap writers ke stories padh ke bada chain milta hai. As an artist I can enjoy your art ie art of writing. 

Okay bahu emotions mai beh gayi mai...chalo coming to the episode there was one scene which I could enjoy, Parshiiya n Viplav face off...what Parshiya has spoken was very true and credible as well...he did take lot of care for Dhani n her family. He himself had to struggle so that Dhani, Vidha need not suffer...this man is a gem for taking care of the needy people, no wonder Dhani respects n supports him so much.

But the part where I felt bad was that Viplav could not enjoy all those beautiful moments with his child...he had tears while listening to Parshiya n was so helpless there. All those five years he cannot get no matter what, but he is not really explainable to Parshiya regarding his absence. Both men are territorial when it comes to Dhani. Mujhe toh animal planet yaad aya 😆 kya yaar billi kutta jaise lad jhagd rahe hai yeh dono...woh madam toh dono ko ullu bana rahe hai...neither she acepts that she Loves Viplav nor will she come out clearly with Par...this man hopes n wishes to make her his...after he gets to know the truth he will be shattered...I feel bad for both men.

On the other hand Dhani is hell bent on making him a villain, she doesn't give him a chance to give an explanation where as he blindly trusts her..its such a bad n a horrible feeling yaar had some one else had been in his place they would left her n would have seen her face. Dhani is unreasonable, senseless, stubborn, has a rigid mind with some fixed ideas, living in the world of hallucinations far far far away from reality. I'm simply fed up of her insensitive behavior lately. You are right down right cruel to Viplav after all he has done for her she still blames him accuses him of something he has not done. 

So what if the friends say Viplav tries to attack Par, can't she think on her own, she needs to believe Viplav but she goes about believing the world, she allows every tom dick n harry in her life but not Viplav. Sorry Hammie mujhe yeh Dhani pe bahut hi jyda gussa aaata hain...iska kuch nahi ho sakta hai. Its like a sayingin telugu which is translated like this...after burning your hands catch all the leaves...ie sab barbad hone ke baad yeh socho ki kash mai aisa karti thi ...this one is so apt for Dhani n her murkhta. 

Loved your comment on Dracula 😆 this Tp is a joker yaar 😆 mast description you have given him...abhi mujhe na doubts hai ...Doc Nuss yeh padho...when Par was hit is it possible for the blood loss or is there a possibility of internal bleeding...mujhe toh jyda nahi dikha blood 😆 n how did he go into coma zara batao Nuss 😆 aur yeh puri patlan Mumbai kyun ayi hai ...Viplav's family? Chain se alcohol bhi pine nahi dete Viplav ko kya ...stalkers kahi ke...Ham yeh km ke alava kaun aise harkat nahi kar sakta hai batao 😆 are you watching Ashoka ? Do you like Mohit's work right now ?? Yaar yeh Km Helena ki tarah hai never give up attitude chalo na Hammie Cas ke forum mai , I will give you a swagat there aap jaoge waha toh lazy Nuss ayegi badi dhet hai woh 😆...ok enough of my bakwas This journey has been beautiful for me reading your takes...Thank you soo much for writing without fail for us dear 🤗...you rock ⭐️...Till then take care. Loads of love your Swat 😃
Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Kya re behana aise announce kar rahi hai jaise koi pehle zamane mai naya movie aya toh uska announcement karne wale hain. 🤣 Ohh bhaiyo beheno yeh naya movie zabardast hai aao aao ticket kharido saste mai mil rha hai ...dubara mauka nahi milega 🤣
.Preetii. thumbnail
Res!!😕😆
Hey!! Hammie!!🤗 
Just came here so that u remember that even i was a part of the readers.😆 Ok!! No!! just dropped by to say a hello and a big thanks for doing what u have been doing here. Know that you are awesome!! really awesome!! Thanks again Hammie!! I am glad that I came across this. Your writings are amazing. I appreciate ur effort in providing every minute detail about the episode to the people here. The scene just looks better when u write about it. 

Your words express the emotions really well. I can never find a better way to describe what Vip was going through. I never really put any thought into what a character is feeling or doing, for me its all about entertainment. But you do understand the character...so well.

And yes! I am Spreeti..actually Preeti..!! prev. un Spreeti98...u remember? I hope so.😕😆

I dont know what to write abt the episode...! you have wrote everything so well and I dont want to look like a fool..😕😆 Ok! I dont knw wht am writing!! feel free to ignore the nonsense..😆😆

Btw Hammie, Are you going to continue...after...you knw..after..Mishal exits?? Ab aadat ho gyi forum pe tumhare posts dekhne ki...atleast one post bt Hamlet53..! When I came to knw that Mishal was leaving. Reserving comments in yours and Swathi's post was the first thing that occurred to me. I didnt want to miss the last few takes. Swathi's is last i guess.

Bahut karli bak bak..!! Ab abt the epi..!
So Parshya is in such a condition because of TP and it was nt Vip's fault right?? And poor Vip, he thinks he did it. And how doesnt he understand why he married Kam, And he is leaving now. Dont knw wht the CVs have in mind. What do you think?? A replacement??

Okay!! Hammie...am not actually interested in the show..have left watching it months before.😕😆
But you are so dedicated..!! ..😳
Now am trying new shows. You watching any other show??

Lots of Love Hammie..!!
Hope to meet you in some other forum!🤗

Edited by .Preetii. - 7 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Swat Blood loss tou dkhaya tha.. par I wonder ye hosh mai aate aate...5 min ka hosh.. n pershiya blabber some bakwaas..or mahan dhani k kaan tou har wakt viplov hee sunna chahte haina..ye 5 min ka hosh life mai pehli baar dekha hai.. 😛.. n suddenly Coma kahan se aagya.. full stop hee lag jata.. pakka kaam hojaata viplov ka.. 😕