he who laughs last, laughs best..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Wednesday 13th July 2016 ep 303 My Take ~ he who laughs last,laughs best..

It's believed that success gained after consistent failure delights the most. Laughter is the best medicine ,as it  exercises parts of our body and elevates our  low spirits  into high ones!  Hence everyone loves a  slice of comic delight in their lives! Comic overture is best when it makes other laugh, for we laugh with others! The person who is earmarked in this role of making  others laugh  is  a jester! A clown! However comedy and humour can be used as a medium of correction and moralization too , by the use of satire  which really is laughing at our own short falls.  Then there is dark comedy where humour is used to treat   rather serious issues. In the episode, in my opinion the jester /clown  comes at Vidha's s party to entertain all by making them laugh! But gradually the comedy turns dark as a serious issue is cleverly unleashed under the grab of fun, laughter and entertainment.. plot, frame,  convict ,banish!   

Sometimes time life too can make one laugh at the turn of events, the last thing  Dulari imagined was finding her past staring her in the face after twenty five years..she recalls  Anshuman's  words ,he has the only one wife ,  called Dulari.. bit of a joke!, but Dulari needs to come out of the past and deal with reality. Dhani comes in  wants her to check out the party set up. Dhani too is likewise her mother, she tends to copy cat  her mother's manner and as such  makes a comment  about how  Parshiya cares for Vidha.. just to be on the safe side Dhani does   probe her mother as to how she  feels about  her father?  does she miss him? Dulari's  vexed by her query and  once again severely screams at Dhani as far as she is concerned the man is dead for her!  commands Dhani  not to take his name  before her.  However in the next instance Dulari  does ask if Viplav was there for the party?  Dhani replies.. he was there but she sent him away as she didn't want him around to spoil the party.. So both mother and daughter are giving each other  negative vibes, regards their spouses. It does cross my mind that both tread on egg shells, unable to take their own individual decisions  about saving their marriages. Each looks out for the other's take on the serious matter.

One more try from an anticipating husband. Anshuman phones Dulari requests her to meet him.. sounds positive because she does oblige him..thank god for small mercies! The man means well, yet again puts forward his case of being Dhani's father and Vidha's grandad,  he wants to attend the  birthday  party . As his right he tells Dulari he wishes to do something for the children. That Dulari finds in bad taste and tells him quite rightly, she managed without him! and will continue to manage in the future too! He pleads she denies him happiness after twenty five years  and tells him to leave, enjoy his happiness with his family  and refrain from contacting her again! so Dulari too has the same mind set as her Dhani . Pity both Viplav and   Ansuhman are denied being guests at the party while every other tom dick and harry  are present!   

The birthday girl refuses to cut the cake , the preparations and all the effort Parshiya puts in   means nothing  to her.The flower fairy wants her  demon uncle. Viplav comes in dressed as a  clown ready to make his  precious  flower   smile , she refuses at first ,but his fake crying  makes her and the other children laugh! The candles are blown out, happy birthday is sung and finally the cake gets cut!   all  on  demon uncles  request.  Viplav the clown leans sideways and relays his message to Dhani, he cannot live without both of them, and for their sake he is ready to turn into a clown! be the butt of peoples  humor.. for love fears no ridicule and humiliation.  As love is just love! it over powers all other sentiments, such is the color of his Ishq for Dhani and Vidha! he'll  clown around to see  smiles on their faces.. previously  it was Dhani  whom he strived  to bring a smile upon.. now its his precious daughter too.. Dhani is not entirely surprised to see Viplav ,he is known to be incorrigible in the past..somewhere deep down, Dhani is  secretly, happy to see Viplav has made it to the party in a roundabout way!

While Viplav as a clown plays with the kids, dark elements gatecrash the party, unfortunately they are Parshiya's  mates who want use of fire crackers at the occasion, tongue in cheek  to  celebrate Parshiya proposing to Dhani as well!  Viplav  as the clown  warns them about use of fire crackers at a children's party.. Parshiya without realizing who is behind the mask, rejects the clowns   suggestions..

Parshiya egged on by his friends, stares at Dhani, recalls how  while doing his arti at the cycle  race she   mentioned he was  the bastion  of her trust..  tonight is the night  when he will propose to her..if only he could clock on that instead of listening to her. Dhani's had her eyes only on the   clown who  suddenly disappears.. Parshiya does compliment her , she treats it as  a joke!.

Antisocial element creeps in from the side lines. Another clown, who informs someone on the phone about his arrival at the party venue, is going to be up to no good .. while Parshiya tells his friends that he couldn't say much to Dhani.. for fear of her reaction ! his friends still chivvy him to  tell her that he loves her..

The shady clown pulls out crackers  from a hold all , lights  the cracker!  slips away.. vidha comes to the  spot, attracted by the crackling explosions, the sparks  catch her.. pandemonium !  yes her little hand seems.. burnt. Parshiya gets the burns ointment.. her nani says.. nothing will happen to her.. how about returning the flower fairy's father to her ? enough of substitutes !

So who used the fire crackers? is the question Parshiya  asks as he echoes every one present! one  child shouts the clown  did it!.. the clown  returns.. masked. Vidha notices the friendship   band on this clown's hand and identifies him as demon uncle! Dhani, recalls Viplav sibilant whisper to her earlier... he is ready to  turn into a clown for them?? Dhani demands the clown  remove his mask Would Viplav  do such a deed to hurt his child?  Parshiya orders the clown to remove his mask! Something sinister is happening.. someone saw Viplav and Vidha exchange friend ship bands.. the plot thickens. Some conspiracy against Viplav to lower him in Dhani s eyes.. parshiya? Kamini ? tripurari.. ?? or the money lenders whom Viplav roughed up

A wild change of track..  waiting for the next episode I suspect Kamini and Tripurari  may have organized this set up..  additional plan may be to put both of Dhani's  knights out of action!  Hamlet53 14.7.16

Precap: Parshiya  ends up in hospital, this time Dhani looks after  parshiya instead of Viplav.. police case.  Viplav  as a suspect..attempt to kill parshiya..   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hammie what shall i do..?? cry out loud and louder..??
eisha's mom made a post on FB that mishal will quit the show...

hammie its time to say GOOD BYEE for the second time.. its too difficult.. I dont have words..
Dutta ke baad viplav.. same thing happened.  
I dont have the mind to even sit and watch old laagi episodes and forget the pain.. I dont know how long will it take to overcome this pain.. I dont know if i will ever be able to forget this incident.. 
Laagi memories still gives me a lott of pain.. i dont know what i am going to now..

I am lucky to have made friendship with u.. dont know for how long shall I remain here in this forum.. have completed my SS with great difficulty.. U will definitely stop writing after ur take on mishal's last episode, i am very sure..will definitely read ur take on mishal's last episode.. yes i had watched dutta's last day but I did not have enough strength to watch mishal going away once more.. so i had just skipped today's episode..
will never again watch any show.. and the irony is mishal and mahhi are leaving at the same time..
krish came to know about the villain's truth and the show will end with a few days on a happy note.. 
dutta-naku will always be the couple for me and dutta my fav character but still viplav did give us a lot of pain.. mishal ko nahin jana chahiye tha..

rone ka bhi man nahin hai.. I can only understand how u r feeling.. i can completely feel ur pain..
hoping to see u again in mishal's next show if he ever comes back..

Today a big hug for u hammie.. ðŸ¤—..  dukhi hoge hug de rahi hoon.. It all ended like this but i hope our friendship will continue for ever.. will get sweeter.. Bhau ke khatir, LTL ke khatir, mishal ke khatir...

hammie will u join any other forum?? if u, then please let me know.. ok..
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
UnRes!! Ohhh Hammie I kno im terribly late here.. bt was not in a condition to unres.. now I'm ok.. we hav to move on.. the fact of life..!
To gve u ur due respect n appreciation is wat above all fr me in ths forum n in ikrs.. really in aww of ur efforts n persistence.. hats off..!!
Ths Epi without Mishal was ok bt yea plot indeed thickens n we does get some stubborn thankless dhani here too.. illogical n insensitive.. despite him reassuring time n again about his significance in their lives the mad woman is back to square one n so is her mother.. that's really really frustrating..
Bt ohhh the lil angel flower fairy she won my heart again in that epi.. how ironic even she was not seeing her damon uncle bt she cn sensel the pleasure n blessing cn be brought about by damon king in her life..the vry fact Dhani is oblivion of till now.. she needs to understand that vidha happiness has only been associated with her real father n not all the substitute n she hav to register ths fact that even her bday party is incomplete without her father,, forget about the life..!!😳
The onli regret wud b I won't be able to watch the happy ending of ths Love story which we cherished the most..😔
Thnk u so much Hammie.. ur inputs in ths forum wud always b remembered in golden words by ur readers..
Love U..😳
Finally the epi pic..

Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Stubbornness, pride, rage, anger, all the floats to the surface when you find yourself in front of people that you think you hurt. And that person is innocent but can hardly be evidence that her innocence, and here and Dulari and Danh flee and hide behind his anger only with the hope that once again they are injured. I understand them but unlike Dulari who told the truth Danh's not ready to be said. Viplav as punch, I like that, because it does not give up on them, they are the most important to him, and as long as it so he will try to be there next to them.
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Unres,
Hammie hammie hammie hammie,
Bohat bar bula liya.kal or parsu going to b d last time.
Brilliant title.and I loved ur beginning.here u said how clowns make fun of themselves to make us laugh,laughter becomes d best medicine and in d form of funny gestures, different social issues may also come out and it can teach us as well.
I loved viplabs determination to enter his daughter's birthday party.was thinking dhani will miss vipu but no...this character abto mere samajh k bahar ja raha hain.bomb blast ne dimag ura dia hain kya?
Parshiya was irritating in d episode.his contest continues.but obviously blood is thicker than water.he couldn't make vidha cut d cake it is d rakhchas uncle obviously resolving d matter in d costume of a joker.
Keep writing for us.I have always ended with this particular line and I wont write something different today.u have to.everyday.
Take care.Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi hammie dear...coming here after few days...I was completely occupied because I am travelling tomorrow dear...I am not sure if I will b able to come to forum or watch the show for few weeks...I just wanted to share this with u...I just admire u and swathi ...keep writing...miss u and your takes...love you🤗.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl82

Hi hammie dear...coming here after few days...I was completely occupied because I am travelling tomorrow dear...I am not sure if I will b able to come to forum or watch the show for few weeks...I just wanted to share this with u...I just admire u and swathi ...keep writing...miss u and your takes...love you🤗.
 pretty pearl..did miss you  on the previous takes.. be safe and come back safely to us...  thanks for reading my takes.. loved your comments found them engaging  always..      look after your self much love yours hammie

simpleAnna thumbnail
Not all of ur readers have read it yet n annotations suru bhi ho gya?ruko padti hu abhi.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zajedno

hi zajendo
Stubbornness, pride, rage, anger, all the floats to the surface when you find yourself in front of people that you think you hurt. And that person is innocent but can hardly be evidence that her innocence, and here and Dulari and Danh flee and hide behind his anger only with the hope that once again they are injured. I understand them but unlike Dulari who told the truth Danh's not ready to be said. Viplav as punch, I like that, because it does not give up on them, they are the most important to him, and as long as it so he will try to be there next to them.
you are so right.. most of all viplav will  always maintain that  he will love dhani and vidha ..     thanks for your  comment   hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 7 years ago
simpleAnna thumbnail
Did unres.
Doubt hain BB wont come... she sounded all positive whole day but when she saw d confirmed news,she was broken.   She had this false hope that it was some rumor only.