Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Loveforlife

Take care all cough cold se Pareshan people.. My throat is gone too.. Main bhi Pareshan.. 

I this weekend I will do BBKD ka marathon.. Have missed a few episodes. 

Btw Anyone watched Rustom? 

u too hving cold...take care and how are ur stitches now? completely fine now?
Nas ...remember Meera keeps saying she has done this course , that course...
Can it be because , sheis trying to find something where she can ace and make her parents proud..??? ...somethng on the lines of Arjun (Sid's character) fromKapoor and Sons..??
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: RollingStones

Nas ...remember Meera keeps saying she has done this course , that course...

Can it be because , sheis trying to find something where she can ace and make her parents proud..??? ...somethng on the lines of Arjun (Sid's character) fromKapoor and Sons..??

K&S pending hai abhi ðŸ˜†
It could be that. All she wants is appreciation and love from her family and in the pursuit she may have done all those courses to see if anything interests her or anything where she can excel and make her parents proud but she is like flowing water who cannot stand still at one place for longer ðŸ˜†
her family does love her but somewhere, due to her, failures the love is suppressed  

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfKNEC9xcE8[/YOUTUBE]

This Lookks soo darn Good...I am so gonaa watch this .

Road trip with dyfsunctional Cousins ...hahah
Originally posted by: peeyara

K&S pending hai abhi ðŸ˜†
It could be that. All she wants is appreciation and love from her family and in the pursuit she may have done all those courses to see if anything interests her or anything where she can excel and make her parents proud but she is like flowing water who cannot stand still at one place for longer ðŸ˜†
her family does love her but somewhere, due to her, failures the love is suppressed  

You have'nt yet watched that moive...😲
Arjun is one character , I connected most too... and somehow felt Meera and Arjun are on same level..
Wahaan everyone used to not involve him in bado le matters thinking he is small , na samajh and blame him for everyone's mistakes...haha...