does shiv /gauri aware of the fact?

3 angels thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

from the beginning ,we have seen the love/hate relationship of shiv and gauri.shivhatred for gauri and gauri doing her best to conquer hatred by her sweet nature and love...

the 15th nov epi ,the bedroom scene gauri tells shiv that for a marriage to be successful there must be trust,understanding and love..but till now they both think that their relationship is just for namesake..they are unaware of the fact that their relationship in this ups and downs in their life has made it more concrete..

the jungle incident is a big example where we can see that it exist these fundamental things..gauri hitting the kidnapper and ask shiv to escape from there and he did trust gauri at that moment and after being caught in their confession gauri telling to shiv"koi baat nahin, jho baat aap nahin samajh pate mein samajh sakti houn"..so understanding is there..gauri uderstands him ..the moment gauri came forward with the divorce ,shiv immediately understood that there is something wrong with her .

gauri did say that may be she wont be able to trust someone else anymore like she had on shashank . i have a feeling after this dreadful moment about devika and her baba clears up and seeing shiv good deed ,that confidence about trusting someone will come back and she will have full faith in shiv in the future..

it remains love and this exist esp after the jungle incident,but like gauri said "hamari ankhon mein kuch nahin tha nah hamare honth par kuch tha sirf kamoshi thi"there also they are unaware that in this silence and their eyes locking so much is being said and it clearly shows a silent passion..after the devika's plan get backfired by shiv ,cupid will strike this time and "jho kamoshi unki honth par hein woh zubaan pe ayega aur dono apne pyar ka izhaar kareinge"..

"naam ka hi sahi hamare beech pati patni ka rishta hein"but shiv and gauri have just to be aware and realise that their relationship is  not in name only but is very deep ,very concrete to be successful and has a bright future..this is shiv/gauri karam to be together forever..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SerialQueen18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow this is so well written and analysed....
After reading this it makes me sooooooooo hopeful that good times are ahead for gauri and shiv 👏 👏
3 angels thumbnail
thanks hamsee yeah they just have to be aware of the facts..

yeah good days are ahead for shiv/gauri.. 😉
racho8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamsee

Wow this is so well written and analysed....
After reading this it makes me sooooooooo hopeful that good times are ahead for gauri and shiv 👏 👏

i agree..

i cant wait till monday..

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow its amazing analysis i hope it comes true
😉
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3 angels

"naam ka hi sahi hamare beech pati patni ka rishta hein"but shiv and gauri have just to be aware and realise that their relationship is  not in name only but is very deep ,very concrete to be successful and has a bright future..this is shiv/gauri karam to be together forever..

👏
3 angels thumbnail
yeah cross fingers shiv/gauri realise soon that they are made for each other..
koolnicky247 thumbnail
Yea hopefull they will be together, but then again...how long will they be together until another misunderstanding rises...you never know what ekta might do.
sareeta thumbnail
Dear Khyaatee,

Ek Naam sirf ek pehchaan hai, us cheez ya ehasaas ke liye jo hai...

A reference to something that exists.....

Its a bond of the kindred souls, and that which they refer by a name is this bond that they live and stand bound to...

Sorry, this might sound like a repeat as I've mentioned these thoughts in my post Namesake too...

Lovely analysis dear friend.. as usual! 👏

Sareeta
contingency thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing analysis yaar. u and my sis need to sit down n talk about this 😆 anyways this gives me new hope 😳