father of his bride!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Thursday 7th July 2016 ep 298 My Take ~  Father of the bride!

The present  day has an interesting way of predicting the future. Hence one can say that destiny does serve fair warning  of oncoming storms  in our lives. Those who have the good sense of covering themselves against looming catastrophes can deem themselves saved. Those who are bogged down by misgivings that the future is far removed beyond their reach and thus cannot harm them presently, mislead themselves with  a false sense of complacency that they will deal with the future when it comes upon them! These misguided lot often find themselves  later, ravaged by  a tempest which they could have easily avoided if they had  been more cautious and read the writing on the wall in their  present.  In the episode the  Dhani/ Dulari  confrontation  could have been avoided  if Dulari perhaps would have acted differently.  Dhani  too in years to come face  a similar scenario  if she fails to  read the writing on the wall.. Vidha could well be challenging her tomorrow like she challenges her mother Dulari presently,  about  relationships ,that which matter  to human beings..

To a woman, her father is an indestructible figure , strong ,invincible and certainly  infallible. In short  dad is a male hero she is nurtured by alongside her mother.  Dhani never had this sturdy , dependable  figure in her life. She never knew the experience of what it's like to live  with a man who has the power to  fix everything. For dads to their children especially their little girls are Mr. Fix it! For Dhani her mother  is her  Mrs. Fix it! and that's exactly   who now  Dhani uses as her role model as a single working class mother.. father, dad.. is a figure , others have but she never had.. ah yes! then the colour of her  Ishq  was another man.. a strong dependable figure who  fixed many things in her life! he coloured her in the colour of his eternal, pure  Ishq  .. but you too  deserted me my beloved.. it hurt more!  for a father  I  never knew my beloved!  but you Viplav  I knew and loved.. you came Viplav then left! Now you come again.. to give me the biggest news of my life.. you support me, my beloved in the name of my father?

Now that Viplav reveals  to Dhani, Anshuman  Kashyup   may be her father ,it's hard for her to swallow this. She brushes it asides. Viplav is sensitive to how she feels. It amounts to her mother lying to Dhani about her father all these years.  Dhani muses and covers for her mother, had this been the case ,maai would have told her..but then Viplav is not a  just a rugged face, but a lawyer who  does base his  judgements on fact finding  and human behaviour, he points out that when he mentioned the name to kaki she  was visibly shaken, which  increases his suspicion besides  he has  AK picture too. He shares his enigma regarding Dulari's status  with  Dhani.. after all  Dhani is kaki's daughter ,she would know the  true story about her own mother  Viplav presumes. As fate has it, Viplav tries desperately to glean more about Dulari from   Dhani but the hammering on the door makes it next to impossible! Parshiya  literally breaks open the door! Parshiya,  Dulari and the flowery fairy are stunned into silence when they find Dhani with none other than the demon himself.  Parshiya  being  Dhani's self proclaimed   knight of protection, is not amused!  at him again..he flares his nostrils. Dulari just looks.. but the flower fairy  with her mother's bossy boots traits jumps to her insecure  conclusions!  she knows  what they were doing in here! Viplav and  Dhani both exchange looks , highly embarrassed ..thank heavens ! the flower fairy elucidates ,she can bet that  they both must be having a go at each other! that's why they closed the door so no one could hear them! In all simplicity  Vidha spontaneously like an insecure child of two conflicting parents , without siding  with any one parent, makes known in her innocent manner what impact parents  arguments ,conflicts  have on children especially as young as Vidha.. Dhani as a child  was spared this situation , but as a mother , her tough skin  begins to soften, imagine if she knew Viplav was her dad and then realizes that her mum and dad are constantly  falling out.. the effect on her? Vidha warns them she doesn't approve of their fighting! they need to be friends and as   a symbol she joins their hands together!  Viplav   looks at  Dhani .. how easy things can be, if only they can accept each other for the sake of this angelic  flower fairy! Viplav is as forthcoming like his daughter and replies to his daughter but sounds off, he wants to be friends but  she doesn't and he gives Dhani a helpless  look. Parshiya in a mood does his job of a bouncer and grumbles at Viplav he warned him to stay clear of Dhani! Viplav roars, at least sometimes think before he  speaks, pulls out the piece of paper and  comments  in a surly  manner. He came to give the stay order papers against their  eviction order, now they can stay at the chawl   as long as they like! he asks Parshiya to inform every one about the stay order! its like   the stay order is also justification for Viplav to be present in the area.. where his love  Dhani and his life Vidha dwell! But the heart wants to relay veiled messages  to ones beloved too, at every opportunity  available.. Viplav sides his narrow eyes and checks Dhani out and  taunts ,he's not that bad given half a chance, good enough to help others! including   give answers to people's questions.. and receives answers from anyone!  and with that he leaves.. Dulari is troubled  by his remark and wonders what answers was bachvaji talking about? Suddenly  Viplav's words move  Dhani too and she leaves her  home..

Ishq needs not flowery, impressive, lengthy prose.. a hint is enough  ,for the beloved to make sense of inferences Dhani's search ceases as she spots Viplav!. Viplav says with conviction in her, he knows  she comes looking for him! Dhani rolls her eyes , you should be so lucky mister! Viplav replies lovingly , for she knows  he can help!  her! and he wants to as well but ! Dhani as always gives him a damper !no she wasn't looking for him !.  Viplav  recognizes it's not a great  position, for Dhani to be in..  finding out, she has a dad about whom her dear ,mother never told her.. Viplav silently hopes though that  Dhani puts the situation  in perspective, with regards Vidha! Still he has to be gentle, holds her and tells her not to worry, but she will need to collect some answers from  her maai.  Suddenly reassuringly he places his hand on her arm ,suddenly seems not wrong..  feels right, safe!  enough we have  endured separation.. my beloved,  their hearts cry out ,but Viplav  has to be  the honourable man   if  Dhani   claims she is  Parshiya s wife then Viplav is not a man who goes for  another man's wife!!  Dhani   reads the pain in Viplav's eyes too  but, Viplav  attempts  to go,but the colour of Ishq  takes over!stop my beloved! and  Dhani grips his hand, stops him a while.. Viplav's heart misses a beat, she  accepts him?? but  her being here is  to do with  finding her roots which is positive  news for Viplav. Dhani asks Viplav for the picture again? Viplav shows it to her. This then is Dhani who like  Vidha  is the daughter who unwittingly wants to strike a chord between  monster uncle and  her mother!  likewise   Dhani joins the pictures of her mother and  Anushman Kashyap! Weeps as he   tries to make sense of the puzzle of her life givers!

A frantic search is on for Dulari  too!! with Vidha in the house she reckons might be her,  being a nosy five year old!  in fact she hopes Vidha has taken  what Dulari looks for! she  calls vidha. Instead  Dhani comes and   wants to know what's happened? Disoriented  Dulari  reveals  one of her photos have gone missing ?can't work out where she could have mislaid it?  Dhani recalls Viplav's words  regards the matter and Viplav's credibility rises in her eyes!  Dhani asks whose picture is it?   Dhani asks boldly was it her father's  photo .. Dulari denies no it was an old picture of  his!  enraged Dulari orders  Dhani to sort out the rice being boiled.. but Dhani  asks  her mother about her father? how come she never told her anything  about him? Dulari lashes back at  Dhani! demands her privacy be respected as she never  pried into the why and what of her and Viplav's separation  so back off! Dulari clearly distressed  and on the defensive..Dulari  weeps  its painful for her to dig up her past is like returning  to her bleak past.. Dhani realises her  question case trauma . caused apologizes to her parent and sacrifices knowing about one parent for the benefit of the other! #Well Dhani slept over night regards AK issue.. and  off she goes resolutely with her flower fairy  over to the demon s house ! Vidha  yet again is used as a bridge to walk over to meet Viplav  halfway by   Dhani ! Viplav  in the middle of dressing up , is over the moon to see his  pretty breakfast  missy!  breakfast is served! Viplav...give him an inch and he takes a  yard! Asks hopefully who sent it? well he got his answer as in  slips  behind his  flower fairy the frozen  flower queen! well what do you know  he thinks.. his magic touch on her arm seems to have  reminded her that there is only one Viplav tirpathi!  Dhani keeps a straight face.. he bonds with the little box of complaints! asks hr if she had eaten and she says no.. one morsel of love he feeds  her and one morsel the little lady feeds him! while the big box of complaints   watches ,remembers  those days when  the plate of food was their expression of loving each other! Viplav was in a teasingly flirty mood.. taunts  Dhani about her so called  hubby , he's surprised he let her bring breakfast for her after seeing them locked together  in one room yesterdayDhani ignores his shirty flirty behaviour!  sends  Vidha off to school!  Viplav gets closer to  Dhani  in  spirit... its been ages since he ate like this he shares with her. But  Dhani rebuffs him.. she came to tell him she's not  really interested in finding out about AK..  she's never seen her maai go to pieces before.. so let it be..viplav  respects her stance ,but adds   its fine, but he will go and meet  the man  Ayushman Kashyup .. her father! dhani   looks at him in disbelief    

Dhani returns home only to find her mother  in a fairly disturbing obsessive  mood, dusting ,cleaning,   hyped  up..dulari wound up  wonders  where could the photo have vanished?  Dhani  decides she has to get to the bottom of this! has a change of heart! tells her mother she's off to the shop! and ends up beside viplav in his car... although he asks her no further questions, regards  her  change of heart.. he does continue to taunt her about her so called husband.. does he know  she with him?  Dhani tells him to cut his snide remark  she's  here with  him to go meet her father!  

Thus Viplav arrives at the mansion of  the father of his bride/wife   Dhani!  Dhani is floored  by its magnificence ..viplav assures her with a touch .. and a tender look   he's here for her..she is not alone..dhani is nervous and then enters this middle age distinguished man.   Dhani stares at him .she's not sure  what to feel? only one thing strikes her this man is her father! In that  instance  she is his daughter...and spontaneously  she touches  his feet and moves his heart! he blesses her and comments ,such  respect in these times is  rare,  her parents have brought her   up well.. AK assmes she is Viplav's wife..  comments they are like  lord Rama and sita a  lovely couple! to Viplav he says   he sure is a lucky man to have a beautiful , sensible wife Viplav smiles..and AK adds although   he seems  arrogant as  all men are! Viplav returns   the man's wallet.. must be important   to him..but AK.. comments..money is only  material comes  and goes ..a person's true wealth  is relationships  Dhani hears and  suddenly no malice but senses a connection! Strange things between father and daughter both have a hereditary  allergy   to a certain  kind of fragrance.. Viplav draws a similarity, and  Dhani stands abruptly to leave before  leaving  she seek her fathers' blessings by touching  his feet.. be blessed my child he says! and as for Viplav  he is a winner before  his father in law  Anushman  Kayshap!

Moving episode.. for me..I missed mine..  certainly..its hard to be  both for a parent.. mother and father..   one of the roles may be lost.. dhani  opts to see her babba .. incidentally me is enjoying mishal and sanjeeda  in    semi humourous situations..  mishal I find pretty  good..seen him in the doomed persona.. now enjoying his teasing and taunts..

terribly sorry for a old post.. I was not sure if I  could do it.. please accept..  love hammie 9.7.16

precap: is she going to tell him why she left him??  no it has to be  a dream...dhani has to think about  little boy blue  ...

Edited by Hamlet53 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
loved reading your post. hammie, telling the truth to viplav was a dream.
Nuttyme thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hammie... Why sorry. It's beautifully written. Y u cudnt do it???.
This was a gud episode... My personal fav after the leap. Viplav was in his elements... N I liked his bonding with his little bundle of joy. Am only annoyed with the speed... They can go a tad faster in the narration. 

simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally I could manage to read it.but yes ,not without chaos.

I loved ur beginning as always.
The show may end one day,I have missed episodes but I never missed any of ur takes for last 8 months they r brilliant,its not some words of pampering to a friend,its honest from d heart of a reader.u r blessed with d magic of words.n d way u interpreted things amazed me.never tried to b that popular u have only shown ur work here.few things never went in favour of ur work but u never stopped doing what u want to do.u r a true rock star.always want to read ur takes.I dont care if it is about some other show.just cant miss this daily routine if mine.reading n commenting n pressing likes.
Coming back to d episode,ughhh scattered thoughts in my mind reading buzzes.pardon me.it is a nice episode.I loved d nok jhok of viplab dhani.didnt find d dulari ayushman track too appealing but viplab as d family man just totally rocked.
Take care hammie.
Never stop writing EVERYDAY.
it a request.Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
UnRess...😳

amazing title n another brilliant episode Hammie...😳

"Some things are destined to be -- it just takes us a couple of tries
to get there."  J R Ward.
that's where Dhani n Viplov has reached now,,😳 brilliant intro lines Hammie n agreat perspective,,😳
n the infamous one,,
"Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. William Jennings
Dhani's stance should b different frm Dulari,, fr her daughter Dhani's choices should b different,,πŸ˜ƒ that's where it's heading n she ll given into Viplov soon fr the sake of Vidha indeed!!
Mr. Fix It!!!πŸ‘ brilliantly said,,, yes he s her king n she the princess always,,

Dhani listening n believing the hard facts viplov jst reveal to her as she knows her Viplov cn never b so much insensitive towards her emotions ever,, deep inside her faith on him is vry much intact n how she took support of onli his Rakshas while going thru the turmoil,, come on deep down she s still looking fr his support n want to confined in him onli,,she still want to b dependable on him onli was endearing,, Sanjeeda does well there,,😳

Parshiya  being  Dhani's self proclaimed   knight of protection
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†completely agree,, actually he s in denial n knows deep down Viplov n Dhani meant fr each other in every which way,, he needs to face  ths truth,, although we kno in the end his heart wud b broken bt it was his choice anyway,,πŸ˜•

flower fairy bringing secrets in open abt her parents  n commanding them to mend their ways asap  was super cute,, wanna pull her cheeks,,πŸ˜†
viplov announces he's worthy of taking help frm n Dhani very well aware of the fact completely given in to him,,  their hand holding u described beautifully Hammie n the scene was having subtle passion in it fr me,,πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Dhani s reluctant to kno abt her father after Dulari's vulnerable state bt deep down she knows even now she will get the best support frm Viplov onli,, both mother daughter with first meal of the day on his doorstep wud definitely energizing n enough to forget all the miseries n deficiencies he had in life,, they way both papa beti delve in feeding each other n with a peaceful smile on Dhani face was a picture perfect moment,,😳 Dhani Reach out ur hand n touch ur paradise,,!!😳 it is an arm distance away!!
the way he supported her in AK's house like her  one n onli Knight was superb was commendable!!😳 him looking fr each n every possibly to get all the justice fr his bride,, getting back her lost reletions be it her father or her soulmates,, he ll get back everything to her for  sure,,!! he s determined n he has promised,, looking frwd to ikt Hammie.. thnx fr ths take Hammie plx dun b sorry,, its better late than never,,!!😳
n yea the epi Pic,,,!!😳

Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie. 
I love reading your posts. Sometimes I read written updates of the episodes before reading your take on the episode. but your way of writing makes me enjoy and understand more. so don't  apologize for posting late ..I can't thank you enough for writing..as a fan of IKRS..being not able to watch the episodes..I imagine the episode and watch it through your eyes. you never fail to surprise me be the way you show the emotions and details. Even if I watch the episode..I can't see what you see. It is the magic of your talent. 

Now I'll tell you something..This Anshuman doesn't impress me. he looks like a non actor. and I don't think I can symphathy with him. Any way he is just doing a cameo. but at least they could bring a desent actor ..some one like Viplav's friend's father. I forgot her name.

Also How did Dhani accept to see that man and looks ok with him being her father without asking her self why did her mother left him? Dhani always ready to forgive any one and not suspect any body except Viplav and Tripurari.πŸ˜ƒ

And yes. I too thaught it would be a dream of Dhani. coz she thinks about every one except Viplav and us.
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Dear Hammie I'm back ...Aww what a title loved it...this episode is really emotional one... esp the last few mins of the epi...the history is clearly being repeated and what mistake dulari has done is clearly .Yes a father plays a major role in a child's life..he is their role model form whom the children gain strength...this is what was lacking in dhani's live n now presently in Vidha's.

Dulari has played both father's and mother's role in dhani's life...and it is no easy job as well. True Viplav has come in dhani's life given her strength to fight for herself n brought colors in her life n you so very well point out that he is yet to bring colors in dulari's life as well. Both the women are very lucky to met him...this man is nothing less of an angel who is brought in to their lives. Finally Dhani wants to meet her baba n curious about him...look at her pov Ham its so shocking to find out that her father who hasn't seen her in her life suddenly appears ,,,,how is she expected to decide suddenly...she needs to digest the information first. 

And on top of that the scars are still left which now viplav is now ready to apply a balm on it...The little flower doesn't like it when viplav and dhani fight with each other...for children absorb everything around them and she wants them to be friends..such a sweetheart she is. Whatver the situation Dhani might be in she can blindly trust Viplav tripathi...he is her savior n has always been as well. She can share her problems with him now little by little...look at how the situations changed between them...she avoided him in every opportunity n now she is able to trust him now...this matured Viplav is amazing.

Now when dulari is busy being hyper trying to find the lost pic dhani has a doubt...Dulari n dhani are doing the same mistake...dulari should have told the truth about her father ...n dhani should inform viplav about Vidha...when will they understand they alone know...now when dhani feels may be father is not as bad as he is being portrayed she might feel what viplav might go through. 

Absolutely loved the scene when both the father n daughter were feeding each other...he was craving for such beautiful moments n even dhani was happy then...such a precious moments he unfortunately missed in those five years. Now can we imagine how much dhani's father must have missed...if he is innocent he must have had such a tough life living in memories of dualri ...may be he was clueless about dhani also.

When dhani decided to go along with viplav to meet AK...and she enters his mansion ... there was only one thing going on inmy mind...look at life unfortunately the father being rich has been robbed of the pleasure of being with his family while his family is robbed of having wealth n luxury...she has a father whose riches can provide her n her daughter soo much yet she is struggling to live her life on daily basis...she has to work real hard to run her family.

This equally applies to viplav as well he has wealth but what purpose does it serve when his family is not with him...this is show way back when he was helpless n couldn't buy an imported doll to his child. Ak was very sensible regarding the wealth ...which is there now n can disappear now as well...what is important is the relationships. 

When AK was asked about his wife he mentions that she has passed away long ago...this only means one thing ...either Dul like dhani ran away from his life or some one created huge MU between them n he was told that she passed away. Time gone can be brought back but only one thing can happen they can sort out the MU's when life has given them a second chance.

Loved your wonderful awesome update Ham...read it first n then watched the episode...you have magic in your words...thank you sooo much for your daily updates...Till then take care.

Okay Hamm plz read this πŸ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4667527
Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi DEAR hammie...loved your take...I always have soft corner for fathers...loved your words regarding fathers and what they mean to girl children...loved how u compared the love of VIP with that of the father's love that she had missed...they must reunite soon at least for the little fairy...I liked the moral support given by VIP to dhani...I am loving this teasing and taunting VIP...I like humorous situations...mishal can pull it well...I like smiling VIP...I don't like moody VIP...yes the precap was a dream...dhani is mahan...what else can I say...thanks for writing hammie😊
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Yaar Ham BB monday se aane wali hai...aur Joya headche aur kam se busy hai...in dono ko maaf kardo agar takes mai nahi dikhe toh πŸ˜† Nuss toh ullu ke dreams mai kho chuki hai πŸ˜†aur aap dikh nahi rahe ho aaj kal πŸ˜† akale mai aur Tulsi akka (pearl), sudha hai πŸ˜†
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fahmed

loved reading your post. hammie, telling the truth to viplav was a dream.
HI fahmed,long time no see...    ? πŸ˜›    yes... I knew.. thanks for reading andcommenting..  love hammie