amazing chapter
loved the conversation between duryodhan and yudhisthir❤️
you described the pain and helpless of all the brothers very beautifully 
loved how vrishasena is bonding with his brothers❤️
Edited by Nonie12345 - 7 years ago
livelyandlovely thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sorry didnt get you, what did you wanna say...pls dont take it other wise Ijust couldnt understand what you mean...
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: livelyandlovely

Sorry didnt get you, what did you wanna say...pls dont take it other wise Ijust couldnt understand what you mean...

Res means reserved my post so that i can comment later in the same post. many people do that on IF.i will comment soon😃

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Res means reserved my post so that i can comment later in the same post. many people do that on IF.i will comment soon😃

Sure but do comment soon... Will be waiting...
Ramyagirish thumbnail
Hi it's tooo gud. I loved it .i can barely wait for karn to awake soon. Regarding d title I have few ideas... Am truly excited hence giving u more than one title.
1) The Rebounding
2) Reborn to lead
3)  The blissful awakening.

Hi by d way if free pls do write in draupadis emotional pov . Pls add me as ur frd which will enable me to receive and send pm... Thanks.
Ankita.11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏👏
Another amazing update from you!!
How I wish it actually happened...

Now coming to the title of the story...my ideas are very weird,so beware 😛

1. Unbroken ties - because it's about relations that can't be broken so easily
  2. Lost and found - their relation got broken but they again found it,thanks to karn
  3. Bhratabharat - because the story revolved around the brother's and you too have put a lot of bromance 😉😛  
Update ASAP.
ShreejataD. thumbnail
👏
Amazing update! I wish the same happened in Real Mahabharat Instead of everyone dying.😭😭

You can use the title for story :-
The knot retied
The Virtue within
CHAPTER 8

There mind was baffled after seeing a spider underwater but still they both jumped in time, jumped just in time to avoid it's fangs. They both jumped separate ways. The spider first went for Yudhishthir, but before it could attack, Duryodhan took a run up and hit it with his mace. The spider turned to him, but now Yudhishthir came in front of him and aatacked the thing with his spear, he managed to push it a yard back before it struck with full frevor and Yudhishthir hit a stone. "Bhratashree" he shouted and ran to him and pulled him behind a rock out of the spiders sight. Yudhishthir had cut his head, Duryodhan saw that."Hum ise aise parast nahi kar sakte" he said trying to stow the bleeding in Yudhishthir's forehead "Iski durbalata kya hai" "Kisi bhi makdee ki durbakta uske netra hote hain" Yudhishthir replied. "Thhik hai aap isi shila ke pichhe rahiye mai use is shila tak leke aata hun uske aate hi aap uspar prahar karna" "Thhik hai, par sambhal ke" Yudhishthir said. Duryodhan stealthily came out from behind the stone, and ran and hit the spider with mace. The spider hissed with rage and jumped towards him, but Duryodhan was ready he made a few back flips and teased the spider to come for him. Blinded with rage the spider made for him again, and Duryodhan started running and at least he stood with his back against the rock. The spider was towering over him, if Yudhishthir missed now, he was dead for sure. The spider lowered its fangs but before they could touch Duryodhan, Yudhishthir jumped from behind the rock, and thrushting his feet against it mounted over the spider and pierced its eye. And suddenly, something really unexpected happened the spider suddenly turned into a man. "Mai Rakshaveer hun, is Yaksha nagari ka rakshak, hume harakar aapne yaha andar jaane ki aagya toh paa li hai par bahar aana utna hi kathin hai." He said leading the way towards the castle, Yudhishthir and Duryodhan didn't have ear for this now, they just followed him in at last they were so close to the mani. They entered a castle and the man led him to a dungeon. It was a strange sight there. The walls of the dungeons were covered with stacks of gold. But that wasnt all there were a number of men toiling around, carrying stacks of gold, arranging them inpiles. They were shackled and gaurds stood there with whips, using the whips more often than not. Both Duryodhan and Yudhishthir were just dumbstruck. "Yeh woh log hai jo swarn ki lalsa main yaah aate hain. Aur yahi daas ban jaate hain" said the Rakshaveer, as he completed the sentence shackeles magically appeared on their wrist. And then suddenly with a booming sound came a man on chariot, aaparently Yaksh raaj. He laughed whem he spotted Yudhishthir and Duryodhan, "waah! Aryavart ke do raaj kumar aaj se mera dasatya karenge" he gloated, "Toh kya karvaya jaaye inse, aao mera rath khincho" As he said it, Yudhishthir noticed that indeed his chariot was pulled by 5 men, and as he said it they moved back. They hesitated. "AAo" he shouted again. Yudhishthir nodded at Duryodhan, togther they went and lifted the chariot handle. Yudhishthir couldn't help but think that probably this is his repayment for regarding their jyesth as syut all their life. As he lifted the handle a whip slapped on his back. Then Yakshraj was about to hit Duryodhan, but Yudhishthir caught the whip in mid air and nodded a threatning no to Yakshraj. Yakshraj smirked and hit another two resounding slashes on Yushidhthir, Duryodhan looked questioningly at Yudhishthir, why was he so protective. They started pulling the chariot. They had merely walked one step when the chariot suddenly caught fire. "Bachaiye, hume bachaiye" Yakshraj shouted. Duryodhan pulled him off the chariot and they jumped out of the fire with Yudhishthir. Suddenly their shackled fell off. "Hume kshama kar dijiye raajkumaron" he said folding his hands "Aap dodno swarn ke prati nirlobh hai aap mere dasatya mein nahi bandh sakte, kahiye kya chahte hain aap." To tell the truth the gold hadnt even caught their let alone their mind the only thing cared now is Karn's life. "Hume sanjeevan mani chahiye. He yaksha raaj daya kar hume marg pradarshit kare" Yudhishthir requested. "Yahi antim marg hain humare paas humare bhrata ko baachane ka" Duryodhan explaibned. "Yaatharth hai" Yakshraj said "Iss mahal se nikalne ke baad, sibdhughotakon(sea horses) ka pichha karte jaiye. Jaaha marg khatam wahi asal maarg hai. Isse adhik hum nahi kehsakte" "Dhanyavaad" They said. They came out of the cassel and started walking. They soon found a soal os sea horses and started following them. "Marg khatam hone par asal marg, iska arth kya hai" Duryodhan said fustrated "Tab sochenge jab marg khatam ho abhi inka pichha karte hain" Yudhishthhir said.
Following the sea horses, they came to a valley of corals and suddenly in front of them was a barrier reef of corals, a wall. "Marg jaahe khatam ho eahi marg milega" Yudhishthir said "Kadachit hume iss diwar ki taraf doudke(run) jaana chahiye. Shayad yeh ek dwaar hai" Duryodhan nodded. He decided to trudt Yudhishthir's judgement. And together they ran to the wall.
Indeed they passed through it. They were standing on the other side now. It was a bank of a hissing green river full poisonous snakes. There were stones on the river some floating and some solid. They had to chose wisely. Yudhishthir deliberated before jumping and then holding Duryodhan's habd they jumped. It was a solid stone. Slowly they moved forward stone after stone, bravely fighting in this game fo pure chance. In the mid river they stood on a large stone with three stones in front of them. Yudhishthir was confused. Duryodhan saw that. Suddenly he did something irrational. To relieve give Yudhishthir the right choice, he randomly jumped at a stone. It was a false one. And with his weight it started sinking, Yudhishthir horrified at this jumped on the samstone and pulled Duryodhan back on the previous solid one. But in this proccess he himself lost balance and FELL into THE WATER. Duryodhan pulled him up by hand. But a snake had already bitten him his body was going green. "Nahi bhratashree, nahi" he shouted half terrified half angry "kuch nahi hoga aapko, hai naag raani mere bhrata ke pran bachaiye meri yaachna suniye" he was sobbing when suddenly a apprition appeared, a lady. "Duryodhan" she said lightly "Tumhare bhrata ko bachane ka ek marg hai. Tumhe iss jal mein kud ek iske niche se meri anguthi dhund ke laani paregi, toh tumhare bhrata ke pran bach sakte hain" Duryodhan knew jumping in the water is sure death but he will have to. He has done much wrong now he need s to det it right. "Nahi Duryodhan" Yudhishthir warned, but Duryodhan jumped in without paying heed. He didnt have time. He swam in, a snake hissed at him, he hit it and it bit his arm. Another bit his lake. But he continued in. He spotted the ring in sea bed. Took it and started swimming up. The poison was robbing him off his breath, but he gathered his strength and swam up. He came to the surface and offered the ring to the lady. The lady smiled and tool the ring and placed it on Yudhishthir's wound. It healed instantly. But now Duryodhan had almost passed out. The lady smiled and spread her hands over him, he also revived. "Tumne aapne bhraata ke liye aapne pran tyage tumhe maar nahi sakte hum" she said. Duryodhan came back to his senses. Seeing Yudhishthir ok, he hugged him tightly enough to crush him almost. The lady was still there, she again waved her hand and created a pathe over water for them. "Is marg ke ant mein jo vriksh hai usike niche hai wo mani" she said. They thanked her and almost rushed to the tree.
Before they cold pick the shining stone up a man appeared in front of them. "Tumhe ye mani milegi par badle mein tum mein se kisi ek ko apne pran arpan karne honge" he said. "Mai sajya hun" Duryodhan said "Nahi duryodhan, mere rehte tum nahi, tum manileke Jyesth ke paas jaoge. Wo sambhal lenge sab ko." Yudhishthir said. "Nahi, apko mein kadachit nrityu varan karne nahi dunga" Duryodhan protested. "Ruko tum dono" the man thundered "mai chayan karunga ki kiske pran hume harne hain" He then picked up a bow and after few minutes of deliberation, pointed it at Duryodhan and fired. But suddenly Yudhishthir pushed him out of the way. But the arrow fell dead as soon as it touched. "Waah" the man said "aap meri pariksha mein uttirn huye. Mai nagraj hun." He offered them a red bag and said "Iss poti mein uss mani ke atirikt kuchh jaributi bhi hai jo aapki sahayata karengi. Ab aap sighra jaiye kyunki Yakshlok mein samayjaldi jaata hai. Prithvi mein paanch din guzar chuke" Yudhishthir accepted the potli. Suddenly a strange light surriunded them and suddenly they  were standing on the bank of the river beside their horses the bag tied around Yudhishthir's waist. It took them a few minutes to realize they had succeeded. Duryodhan sank down his knees out of exertion as the sun rose behind the river...

Here it is guys! A long update. Tell me how you like it. The next chaps will have Karn's awaking, fight with aswathama and shakuni, apologies and lots more and in general lots of bromance soecially yudi-duri and KaJu...pls read and review and thanks for all your title suggestions...will soon select one and change the thread to that title...
LOVE YOU GUYS... 

Edited by livelyandlovely - 7 years ago
Ramyagirish thumbnail
Hi it's fantastic. Am looking forward for d reunion.
Guys where are you all...pls yaar read and review it took me whole of last night to write it. Pls tell me if you like it or not...tell me if you have lost interest...pls guys...next update after a few reviews...
Thanks ramyagirish...and abhi singh