like mother, like daughter!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Wednesday 6th July 2016 ep 297 My Take ~like mother like daughter!

Blessed are those people who are granted second chances to put the clock right, once more. True say time missed out, cannot be brought back .Yet the present can provide opportunities to self correct  for shortcomings committed in the past. Prospects  to put things in order that could well may, vouch for a brighter future ,that expels to a degree, the bleak past.The episode upholds the challengingly painful tune of the emergence and acceptance  of an  absent  father. A father is equated with the name, an identity giver, one who determines a place of its issue in society. For those who have supporting fathers, the issue is not pressing. But for those whose dysfunctional  fathers suddenly emerge from the dead, so to speak, it can be a matter of  great consequence.  However  in the story  as it appears now, such an instance can also become a positive reason for two opposing parities to unite and  resolve matters of mutual interest. Viplav as his name suggests is one who  comes to stir customary practice  and  herald in  a revolution! In this episode, he finds out the identity of a man who can be Dhani's father and for Dulari  her widowed mother, her husband.. Will Viplav work on this case alone? or will he chose to work in partnership with his beloved Dhani who has already written him off as a sad write off!

This father and daughter are into making family trees! Certainly the flower fairy, the monster kings daughter, will unknowingly assist her father into  completing her mother the flower Queen's family tree. Viplav was born to put things on the right track , mend broken hearts , graft a broken branch severed from a family tree. Busy as a bee, Vidha comes to Viplav , asks him for his picture to complete her home work project of her family tree! While Viplav rummages around for his photo, Vidha comes across her nani's photo that Viplav found in the strangers wallet!  Viplav gets himself a new big case! when Vidha reveals to him , that  the lady in the picture is none other than her nan! Old photo when she hadn't become mamma's mum! , this is evidence ,if Viplav is meant to believe his flower fairy? well why not? after all as he once said to  Dhani ,his daughter will be smart like him! and pretty like her!Thus his flower fairy has charged  him! he might be on to a winner! a bumper one !  who knows this  case might even win him back the roots of his own family tree?? Viplav needs to return this man's wallet so he rings to arrange  to meet him, but is unsuccessful, so the contact gets  deferred! Once Viplav gets going ,there's no stopping him! he makes his way to Dulari ,who is reluctant  to see him lest she  upsets  Dhani. But viplav tells her the matter is to do with her and not  Dhani! before one knows it he cross examines her,  she withheld  from him, her past , her family. Dulari rebuffs him, but he knows everything and Viplav takes her out of her misery, drops the bombshell upon her, that he met Anshuman  Kashyup ..dulari ends up in a state of shock! viplav can see clearly the name has caused an impact! and wants to ensure she's alright but Dulari wants him out! once he goes she goes to pieces! Of all the people how come Viplav met him. even  Dhani  is unaware of him! Dulari  weeps as she finds herself in a pickle! She should the past has a habit of creeping up into the present! And the future who knows? Dulari cries!

Oh dear! one more blessed chance to see her! thinks Viplav as he comes out of Dhani's house.No surprise! her way of expressing  love is to bite his head off! why is her here? Viplav sneers it's not too see! it's not  always  about her! but   this time he came to see kaki.. beside why blow her top  all the time !!she'll age quicker.  Dhani has no time for his flippant jokes! although back in the ashram days he teased her as the oldest biddy of the ashram! Dhani, leaves him dashes into the house, finds her mother in a state!  concludes it must be that demon !but Dulari asks her to make tea she might have to have a chat  with her daughter ,in case Viplav has said something to her...

Any excuse to go to a bachelors pad!  Dhani charges out of her home galloping on her filly  called Miss Jump to Conclusions!  As for the bachelor ,look what has his world been reduced to ! has a wife across the street in Mumbai! and another one in Banaras! but he ends up  making a simple cuppa tea for himself! fiddle sticks! he drops the hot metal lid of the  pot on stove! Then barges in the boiling, bubbling,  Dhani! shooting off  her mouth! all the  accusing bits! firing questions! at  Viplav!!  roughs him up! makes him face her! poor Viplav! seems like a naughty boy  being told off by his mamma! why is maai crying? how dare he make her cry!   Dhani  shouts ! she knows he has something to do with it! how dare he use her maai and Vidha  to get back at her! fumes  Dhani in his face! Viplav wonders all he did was take that man's name, and here  that's upset kaki so much ?that Dhani had to come here taking him to task? humm he has to find out  about  this man.. he calls Ayushman arranges a mutual time to meet him to return his wallet.. Aushyman gives him a time and venue

Even at work he's never away from her thoughts. Dhani at her florist shop recalls, how he roared in her face, a piece of paper cannot break them apart!  why is she afraid of the truth that she still loves him! he cannot forget her ! neither his daughter! memories of him and his daughter  hugging each other hits her, and dhani softens ,perhaps she should let Viplav know  about  Vidha's truth? he's  bound to work it out, anyway! he is stubborn as donkey!  Viplav pops over and to her comment he replies she's right..incidentally where is her husband? does he help her at all? or just..she rebuffs him ,  let her work !  and better be on his way. But he loves to get back at her , mocks her why  doesn't  he buy a computer ,gives her a hand  at making her accounts! miffed  Dhani tells him not everyone is as rich as he is!  so he'd better get lost ,she hasn't the time for him! he tells her to shut up!he came to discuss something important with her! she turns him away ,so he threatens her fine he'll go talk to her maai about it instead! then before  Dhani can stop him..he leaves

Viplav's words about her past preoccupies Dulari presently, and Vidha has to draw her attention to the fact that for her family tree, the teacher suggested using colours..Dulari contains her,  Parshiya and  Dhani will get it for her.. Vidha moans,  asked them but they are always working.    Dulari muses, how she forced colour out of her life and donned on the colour white! and now with what Viplav has mentioned.. she wonders what might happen next? Dulari cheers Vidha up both of them will go and buy some crayons for her family tree!

Now Viplav was used by the gods to bring colour in Dhani's life. It so happens the deities now use him to paint colour in Dulari's life!.. so Viplav sneaks into the house, while Dulari and Vidha are out! Viplav  the lawyer turns into a sleuth  looking for evidence perhaps..  

Back at her florist shop, Dhani tells Parshiya she'll sort the dead flowers from the fresh ones. Symbolically Parshiya always aspires to remove Dhani's painful memories that are like wilted flowers! they need to be thrown away! only to replace it with his love, alive like fresh flowers.  Dhani's clothes get soiled! For which she will need to head home. Parshiya though, sends crayons for Vidha  as  Dhani makes her way  to change her clothes.. An opportunity arises! Dhani's clothes need to be changed and it seems her true love Viplav the one who stirs! is in for a bit of harmless fun! how will Viplav behave, one whose been  there , done it  seen it! or be the honourable  gentleman that he is?              

Viplav continues to rummage around in the Dulari's house till eventually , eureka! finds a box with a mangulsutra! and Ayushman  picture.. Viplav whips  up Dulari's picture found in this man's wallet! and is stumped!  He's stumbled on to a match!!  right at  that hour  Dhani enters!  Viplav hides out of her sight!  With his back to him he cannot believe his eyes! The woman is going to change before him. Viplav goes into a cold sweat!  if she finds him here she'll eat him raw! In panic he covers his eyes with a football..nooo he will not be a peeping tom! Viplav tirpathi is an honourable man! he drops something on the floor! Bites his lip in panic!  get ready to be shot man!!  cowers Viplav .  Dhani turns her eyes  pop out , what is he doing?  dirty man watching her change! Viplav begs shut up he never! and in fear of being accosted  by him! she goes around the wooden column in the room! she yells  stay away from her ! he better not dare touch her he retorts, no he won't! who does she think she is any way!  Anarkali or miss world!!!  Dhani fears him and he yells in her face, he  wants to tell her something important ! Dhani brushes his  advances aside she is not impressed! She picks up a metal spoon to strike him if he doesn't back off! he roars go on then!! get it all  out of her system ! gets rough with her! slams  her against the column and muffles her  with his hand over her mouth!  to stop her from yelling.. Dulari and Parshiya bang on the door! he begs her he'll remove his hand from her mouth! needs only 2minutes of her time! shows her Dulari's  picture ,tells her he bumped into this man.. the man dropped his wallet and   he found kaki's picture  but she  Dhani  like always  misjudges him ! he pokes  her in the  head! that's what he came to  talk to kaki about!  that's why he is here looking for evidence! tells her  he found  a man's picture  in the box..matches it with the  picture he found in the man's wallet.. and says to  Dhani..  the man may be her father.. Dhani.. looks gob smacked into Viplav's eyes..he still after five years!  overpowers her..the colour of my Ishq is still to believe in you.. my beloved.. Dhani muses before his imposing frame! as she stands plastered againt the wooden column in the room..

The story seems to be moving along the lines of more interaction between  Viplav and  Dhani and their flower fairy.. Vidha continues to be a bridge between her warring parents .I found the episode humorous as well, especially in the final scene. Some positive notes,inside of gloom and doom. Seems Ayushman Kashyup  might be  a good omen as well..  a chance for Viplav and  Dhani to work positively ..as the  precap indicates.: Dhani  seems to be looking for him.. he tells her he will assist her getting,but  Dhani too needs to get some answers from Dulari.. hamlet53 7.7.16

Dear readers sorry for late posts  just busy with family at the moment.. will  annotate your back log of comments.. that's my  fun bit..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
UnRessπŸ˜† hav to unress alott,,πŸ˜†
This father and daughter are into making family trees!

Hammie,, waah waah,,, kamaaal  ka take,,jst superb.. u kno the first line itself summing up the whole epi,,,rather whole track,,great one,,, liked ur start vry much,,,⭐️

titile apt n I completely m fond of ur initial lines,,it wud b interesting to watch wud Dhani choose same painful journey without a father like herself for her flower fairy?? no mother can!!!πŸ˜†

I loved loved ths full of viplov epi cracking the mystery behind Dul's past with the help of flower fairy he was completely irresistible as smart Viplov n Mishal jst nailed it with his expressions,, top notch,, kudos to ths brilliant actor,,THE MISHAL RAHEJA,, who despite of so much neg around continues to give his 200% amazes me Hammie,, I'm proud to b his fan n I'm even more proud I'm one of those fan who stand by him no matter wat,,!!😳

Dhani after venting her frustration on him like old habits die hard,, giving him  further clues was as usual not ready to listen to his side of story bt further helping Viplov solving mystery was positive,, her bickering Viplov chose to ignore as he knows her trust on him is still intact somewhr deep down her heart that he can never harm his loved ones,, or may be he ll start talkin he ll end up convincing her fully,,thats her utmost fear may be,,!! she s not ready to be convinced by him,,πŸ˜†

indeed he was chosen to color even Dulari's colorless life Hammie,, vry well put once again,, how u always finds similarities in lil vidhu n her her father actions n compare them amazes me,, brilliant perspective n vision to watch the episode u got,,,⭐️

I loved loved the final scene,,, mishal was on fire with expression n so was sanjeeda n ur musings in btw that hilarious scene made that scene lively fr me,, n today I got that scene sig on FB to share here fr u n ur readers,,😳 pasand aae ge,, look at him,,πŸ˜†

PC:HEARTTHROB MR FB

thnk u so much Hammie fr ur takes despite being so busy bt ur readers are completely rely on ths dose of positivity daily,, thnx onnce again,,😳

Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
UnRes...Hammie will give my replies tom yaar πŸ˜† aaj late hogaya hai. 
Sorry for the delay Hammie πŸ˜† Dear Hammie how are you ?? πŸ˜† Haan kitna apt title hai yeh...jaisi maa waisi beti πŸ˜†...dono ke dono stubborn hai...Love your initial paragraph...True not everyone is blessed with second chance in their lives...if they are given one should value it and utilize the opportunity given. But here both dhani n dulari don't want to utilize them n learn fro their mistakes at all. 

This is a very good opportunity to viplav as well...he is going to make his family tree stronger ...the kid Vidha is as smart as her father helps in solving the case of the mystery women in the strangers photo n children by God always speak things as it is without hiding anything. She informs viplav that the photo belongs to dulari n he is curious to find out the relationship between the stranger n dulari.

Dulari got a shock of her life when she comes to know that viplav met AK...her reaction says it all...she simply dismisses the fact that she doesn't know anything about what viplav is speaking of...I have a big doubt now that the way Dhani ran away from Benaras did Dulari do the same thing without informing him she left his life ? Who knows she must have come to conclusions as well. And he might be equally innocent as Viplav...kuch toh gadbad hai Hammie πŸ˜† And he might have been informed that dulari passed away or something...may be he was in a hospotal being behosh for 2 days n she was kicked out of the house πŸ˜†...still I feel may be there is huge MU between them.

When Dulari knows what struggles she had to face while bringing up dhani ...why does she allow dhani to follow her own steps which gives her lot of pain...had dhani listened n clarified her issue with Viplav things wouldn't have reached up to this point. Viplav is a thorough gentleman n is ever ready to help people...so finds out that dulari has AK's photo n his doubts are clarified so he informs dhani about the possibility of Ak being dhani's dad.

This story is really getting interesting n love the way things are progressing slowly...Loved reading your update dear...thank you for writing in not so serious manner πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...Till then take care. C ya in the next take πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Grrr. whats d point of commenting now.u have already done d anno.
Anyway perfect title.d daughter became d mother,this time dhani will understand she is depriving vidhu of her fathers love.
I loved ur beginning as always.
Returning to d past , wish one could make d clock run backwards.like d curious case of benzamine button.no matter what viplab tries do, he can't make dhani return to those time when her father could hold her hand n teach her to walk.this never happened n now d stupid woman is doing d same with her daughter.depreiving vidhu of viplab.Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
alex1 thumbnail
@hamlet53,
Yes, you will tell the story as it is shown on screen. Your point of view for how it is and should be is also commendable. I especially enjoy your thoughts and/or forethoughts about the story.
I sincerely agree on your approach to seeing both sides of the characters dilemma and their reaction as best as can be described with the added drama in a TV serial. Thanks again. Hugs, Alex
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

Res...Hammie will give my replies tom yaarπŸ˜†aaj late hogaya hai.

Swat ,I m having a backlog of posts.still outside house.phone aya fir that I m supposed to present a case.I didn't have any Eid holiday.ughhh.guys forgive me.will comment later after I manage time to read.
Silverrmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Swat ,I m having a backlog of posts.still outside house.phone aya fir that I m supposed to present a case.I didn't have any Eid holiday.ughhh.guys forgive me.will comment later after I manage time to read.

No problem even I have some work so I'm unable to watch the episodes myself...you do take your time and reply aram se. 
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DEAR hammie thanks for writing for us amidst your busy schedule...I know it takes a lot of time to write...u like it...and we love it...I enjoyed the episode hammie...I liked the scenes between VIP and dhani...particularly the last scene...I laughed...I enjoyed and watched it again and again...I always loved the bubbly VIP...I miss him terribly...vidhu is so cute...the innocence of children are a bliss to watch...the way she held both their hands together...it was too good...I enjoyed it...the way VIP was trembling when dhani was about to change was too good..OMG...only dhani can make VIP tremble like thisπŸ˜†...he never fears for anyone except dhaniπŸ˜†...altogether it was a good episode...thanks once again hammieπŸ˜ƒ Edited by pearl82 - 7 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
@ nus,swati joy! touche!  loved your signatures   told me you came..  thanks  lettng you all     dont blame you jb hammie is not serious  only doing lafantipana!       nus i love your sultan wali  siggy..     much love  hammie keep rocking 
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alex1

@hamlet53,  hi alex..    πŸ˜ƒ was busy with festivites and guests.. so late mate
Yes, you will tell the story as it is shown on screen. Your point of view for how it is and should be is also commendable. I especially enjoy your thoughts and/or forethoughts about the story.
I sincerely agree on your approach to seeing both sides of the characters dilemma and their reaction as best as can be described with the added drama in a TV serial. Thanks again. Hugs, Alex
alex.. you cheered me up with youranalytical  comment..felt  so good to read your views..   want you to come as much as you can..and make me happy ..much love sever yours hammie   ..