the beauty turns into the beast!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Tuesday 5th July 2016 ep 296 My Take ~ the beauty turns into the beast 

Too much self righteousness,  sometimes taints  a persons  ability  to focus  upon the people around them.There is is thin life between fighting for a good cause and becoming militant and baised.There is danger of being compartmentalized in mind set and instead of  standing up for the right issue one might end up with a tunnel vision where in one is likely to impose  one's own will upon others without giving them a  choice or an option. It's called becoming rigid , without taking into account others needs and being totally immersed in personalized  stance. For the first righteousness god wants  human's is  serve their family with  commitment , dedication and faithfulness. During the present track Dhani is surrounded with moral issues of doing the right thing. She is concerned more about giving joy to others, which is an admirable thing to do , but so intense is this  sense of goodness in her ,that she fails to see that she may be doing great disservice to her immediate  family, her child vidha.. denying her the knowledge   that the child's father is none other  than  demon uncle! towards   whom the little girl has formed a natural  affinity  with .. which is growing..  

For Parshiya to lose Dhani as a friend , mentor love interest matters a  great deal. He is aware, perhaps he reacted badly to Viplav coming to stay here.  Hence his justifications to Dhani ,  she may be to  a bit  too nave when it comes to Viplav, wants her to  know, and   see to it the guy doesn't take her  be a mug!  He wants her to confront Viplav .To me it's yet again  parshiya  in a  roundabout way appealing to Dhani  to share what really  occurred between Viplav and her.Far from that, what's in Dhani's heart stays there festering! Instead confesses, the greater cause that matters to her, ensure she is not the cause of messing Kamini and Atharva's life. Parshiya also wants  reassurance , how things fare between her and Viplav, and lucky  for him  when Dhani tells him Viplav being here in the ghetto  matters not the least bit to her she'll pretend Viplav's not here!.But Parshiya,has to do his potential suitor bit! woos Dhani by warning her if Viplav makes her cry! he'll regret it!!

On his crusade against vice the knight as expected is spurned by his lady love! The flower queen. But her subjects mostly ladies folk as they are home managers, turn up to offer settling in assistance  to the dashing young suave knight! Once more he is empowered  by the faith this vulnerable community has in him , by calling him their protector! He is touched by the neighborly generosity of the humble ghetto ladies. To sooth his wounds given by Dhani,  sneaks in the first lady of his life  too! his flower fairy! Ahh yes.. a daughters concern for her dad!  She hasn't given him anything.. well what would the father of this gorgeous lady like? he goes to her level and asks from her that he used to beg her mother for, five years ago! A kisss! Vidha with all the love in the world for him, plants a smooch on his stubble cheek! Ahhh..  her kiss restores life in his wounded  spirit, he becomes  whole again and tells her , hers is the best  gift he got today! But Vidha  being a child  associates   giving her demon uncle  something to mean an article  that can be seen as others have done! Intelligent as she is , she suggests bringing him a plate and spoon! But  as a sensible father he  doesn't mind, as long as she asks her mums permission first !he explains half jokingly though, for if she doesn't than her mum will tell her off, plus she'll  drag him into the matter too!  Vidha  covers up for her mother,  her mum's very generous she gives stuff to every one! With deep bitterness , vilplav replies under his breath ,but he is excluded from the category of every one. There is clearly hurt in  him for Dhani  reducing  him  into a nobody ! and why she hates him he fails to understand  Viplav muses, as  the little lady slips away and goes home!

The clatter and bang! between mother and daughter! Vidha is  a determined  young lady like her mum. Knows what she wants, reaches above her head for the metal thalli! it crashes down on the floor , a foreboding  that altercation is about to transpire between  Dhani and vidha! Dhani runs to her child, checks if her child is hurt... Dhani needs to handle this impressionable age daughters of hers with care as it is, Dhani was sharp with her this morning!  Once thing is clear the run in between her and vidha revolved round  Viplav! Seems it'll be Viplav again who'll create  sparks between vidha and Dhani! Yet again..but Dhani  knows she is the mum , not Vidha  ,thus she  has the reins in her hand. So when vidha says  she wants to give  demon uncle a plate and spoon, also he said ask your mum's permission! Dhani gathers, now this is another opportunity for her to, show him how angry she feels at him so she tells Vidha! Did he now? well in that case  she says spitefully , she will not give  Vidha the permission!!  She brushes it aside , Vidha  needn't worry someone will provide that for him too! Vidha  tries to make sense of the usual impression ,that her mum helps every one ,then why not  demon uncle? Beside how is expected to eat? Dhani admonishes her, and  diverts the children by asking her to learn  her x tables ! Dhani will have to face the fact ,that her daughter is not an infant any more. She is fast progressing into a clued on child. She notices things being said and done around her, and is likely to question Dhani if she finds discrepancies between what is instructed and what is done!  A battle of wills happens between  Dhani and the flower fairy who  goes into  a strop when her mother wants her to learn her tables loudly and  she shouts instead! Dhani  obsessed with Viplav being in her face ,begins to scold  Vidha for  being down right rude! and there is no need for that!   things  get worse as Vidha tells her mother straight she doesn't want to study! Then challenges Dhani ,  why does she teach her to help  others when she won't let her help demon uncle? how sincere children are, how easily they make known the reason for  their anger! As Vidha does , but in comparison  Dhani fumes against Viplav but bottles it up ,instead takes it out on other people! In this case her daughter! Children are  hyper sensitive  to atmosphere and emulate adult behavior!so Vidha does too, chucks her book on the floor!dhani stands to nearly strike her!  Dulari  intervenes and  calms Vidha down.. tells her to respect the muse of knowledge ... children are  always willing to try other options.. her mother refused so she taps her nanny's affection.. tells her, she promised demon uncle that  she would  get him a plate and spoon!  But her mum won't let her but not before Dulari  points  the child's mistake to her  tells the flower fairy to  say sorry to both the book and her mum! Vidha does and her moms heart softens..

Dhani goes to the kitchen, with the intent she will send the plate and spoon.. doesn't want her flower fairy to feel that she breaks  a promise  given to.. Dhani  looks at  the metal plate, its shine  mirrors her face.. her as Vidha's mother, but in the next instance she sees the person ,Viplav too! the person who is the man Vidha wants the  plate for!  The plate stands between Viplav and herself as a good will gesture! Which in actual fact their little flower Vidha is making... why is the color  of Ishq so hard sometimes.. my beloved  weeps Dhani..five years ago  they would eat from the one plate, feed each other.. but he ended it all!  Dhani sobs silently.. best no one sees her tears, what she feels, a scorned woman.. she sobs, why can't he see ,she feels  having him here before ! why can't he see she's learnt to  survive on his own! He needs to go back to his wife and child and let her get on with her life, she weeps, and relieves herself off her emotional wounds at then  goes back  to Vidha and gives her the plate and spoon, and tells Vidha to return immediately . Children love to have their own way and test the limits  with  adults so flower fairy says asks could she stay with him for five minutes! Dhani gives her the look! and Vidha lowers the  time  one minute! well Dhani gives in and Dulari can't keep a straight face!try as Dhani may, she cannot separate blood from blood! the bond is beyond explanation.

Dhani like a good parent watches her child go to her demon uncle's house and fulfill her promise.. but Dhani to her disbelief through the ajar door Dhani catches sight of Viplav's  broken promises! Interestingly enough Viplav catches sight of a prying Dhani..Well! concludes Dhani, not before her daughter!!he will fornicate! Dhani marches over! demands for her daughter to come out! orders Vidha to go home who complains why is she being asked to leave's? hardly got a minute to spend with monster uncle! But Viplav wonders what's got into Dhani ? who barges in accuses him he can do whatever he likes! but not before her daughter!  that he is shameless Viplav tells her to shut up !explains the lady present is Riya an architect  from the builders who was unaware  that the builders  were demolishing  the ghettos homes. Dhani feels a complete fool and worse still! when the architect asks Dhani is she was Viplav's wife.. for Viplav the answer would always be yes and for Dhani  by the looks of things the answer would always be a no!she  sneers no his wife and child are at banaras!  Once his business is over Viplav goes down memory lane with his beloved teases her  is she jealous seeing him with  another with another woman? some things don't change  not even in five years she was always a jealous hen when she saw him with other girls! Viplav wants to remind her of past times to strike a emotional reunion with her.. but Dhani has a residue of bitterness in her hurt and keeping what he did to her in the past kamini FB.. she calls him a man without character! For whom she cares not for one bit ! and he is welcome to lead his life as he pleases and she storms out. Viplav will not stand for her accusation! He kept her alive for five years in his life only and only loved her!  he goes after her in the street and demands  an explanation from her why she calls him immoral? Dhani throws it back in his face! He'd better ask himself that question? he made the same mistake five years ago! he'll have his answer and she storms off back into her house! Viplav  full of rage wants to follow her , he certainly wanted his answer why she called  him characterless! Dhani's other knight  in shining  arm accosts Viplav,  warns him to back off or else! he'll regret.. but Viplav never had anything against Parshiya ..the man supported Dhani and Vidha over the years.. besides Viplav is here in the ghetto to win a law  suit.. but it's hard not to win her back! muses Viplav and drives off..walks away.

It's like Viplav comes across a similar situation where a wife /mother fails to tell her daughter about her father too..in fact keep both mum about.. a collision with a  man  , a drop of the stranger's wallet shows Viplav  a photo of young woman seemed familiar.. back at home  Vidha is doing a home work assignment of make your family ..the tree has a mind map of  family members with  their pictures..  the flower fairy  looks at a black white picture of a young dulari calls her pretty .. dulari  shares with Dhani ,it was taken when she was expecting her.. admits  her mistake could never tell her father, and he too never bothered to find out.. but she feels  that  Dhani  due to that was denied of her fathers love.. Dhani  empowers her mother  and tells her the truth that it was only  her that she knew  both as father and mother rolled into one..dulari   points out to Dhani the  importance  of both  a mother  and a father in a child's life..  she is desperate    that Dhani  takes on board  the mistake  that her mother once made..  Dhani may not take it seriously.. but seeing  her daughters family tree mind map certainly renders her  speechless    her vidhu  includes her demon uncle in her family .. Dhani sees the beauty in  what her flower fairy  draws.. Dhani will have to do something about the beast in her.. hamlet53 7 .7.16   

Eid mubarak to all.. tuesday's  episode  is late  because I was busy  with family..   much love hammie        

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eid Mubarak once again dear hammie,
Hammie x many times.
What a brilliant title.
Reminds me of one of my most favourite fairy tales.
But yet so different from it...its amazing d way u put titles to every episode.
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ what a beginning hammie loved each n every word u put there.d thin line between being righteous and biased...wonderfully described by u.our dhani,d dumbest so called educated creature on earth,is so obsessed of becoming mahan that she is forgetting that she has a daughter who is deprived of her father's love.kamini n atharva needs viplab then vidhu needs him as well.
Anyway when one lead fails to make sense then another lead is paying for it.I hate to see him suffer.yes he has got his personal healer vidha.I loved d way u described d plate scene.
Loved d ending.u were very good while describing d issues related to single parenting. 👏
Thanks for writing for us.
Ur n swatis post gives me peace everyday.Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
UnRes...Happy Eid to Joya n me 😃😆 Nuss aap phir se res nahi kar payi 😆😛
Dear Hammie...Loved your beginning para...Agree with you she is so much involved in thinking good for others while she forgets about her own child. She is becoming so impulsive n rigid that she lashes out at her child...on the other hand Viidha never hesitates to help this demon uncle ...grabs every opportunity to help him out.

The neighbors in the chawl are ready to help this man who is nothing less an angel to them in the present situation. They look after his basic needs and are ever ready to help him out. And you were right in pointing out that Vidha is now aware of what is happening around her n she questions her mother why is she hesitating to her demon uncle...children as I said earlier are like sponge who absorb everything that happens around them. They question each n everything...if Dhani speaks something n does something else then questions are going to come her way.

This is just the beginning later on when she asks about her father n who is he then how will Dhani handle the situation she has never thought about it. Now she gets jealous of seeing a women with Viplav ...again she concludes without thinking...this is the mistake she has done when she saw Viplav with Km...and great she accuses him of being a charcterless person without giving any proper explanation...it is natural for him to react the way he did. 

Regarding the family tree each n every stage she is reminded that vidha does need a father's role in her life n she can't keep denying n running away from the fact...what ever happens it is the child who has to face the situation tomorrow not her...when Viplav himself is ready to take responsibility of the child why is she interfering ? She needs to think from Vidha's pov as well. This is not the time to be stubborn it involves Vidha's future which is based on her decisions. 

Loved n enjoyed reading your take ...its brilliant...ab you reminded me of my prev comment beauty n the beast 😆...Thank you for the wonderful update...Till then take care. Be happy keep smiling.
Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eid Mubarak, dear Hammie. May the Lord's choicest blessings be showered upon you and your loved ones. Take care and best wishes. I pray for you always.
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
UnRes.. swati ghar pe nahi thy.. iss liye u won..😆
joy swat eid mubarak to u both..😳

hey Hammie,,🤗 amazed with ur dedication mate,, despite being so much busy ur regular in takes,, thanx a ton,, n take a bow too,, the title is fantastic hammie,,, depicting Dhani ⭐️,, I dun mind her being beast,,bt fr those who does wrong too her,, its high time she open her third eye,,😳she needs to understand her daughter needs n necessities n hav to prioritize them before anybody elses.. her own father track will knock ths sense into her fr sure.. 😳
initial lines superb,, to giving joy to others n snatching her immediate family's happiness in self righteousness n making herself a ullu infront of others was not a good sight to watch,,,😕
hammie y u said she's a survivor n not everybody's accept that,,??? y u said that,, I dun get that,,who's not accepting??😕plz elaborate,, I'm moorkh too,,😆

pershiya is one hot headed person which Viplov rightly said never thinks before opening his mouth,,, he's overlooking facts in his denial,,😆khair he needs to understand he's knocking on the closed door..😳

the flower fairy n demon king at its best,, it cant get better Hammie,, their interactions are too cute n I pity Viplov attimes he has too lie despite his urge to call his own,,bt how flower fairy unknowingly want to facilitates her father jst liketypical daughters,, 👏very endearing watch indeed,,!! loved dat,,

Dhani's frustration on her daughter was illogical not only back at home n bt also with viplov,,he was right,, she was plain jealous there,,
n then we had that infamous CHARACRLESS accusation to viplov,, n some of us made halla fr dat here n in other sites,, y w they think Dhani need to b mellow on that,, her gussa n rage was not unneeded,,, of course that's wat she thinks of him,, on one side we want the confrontation n on other side we are pressurizing CVs like ths,, ths attitude isbeyond me hammie..🥱,, khair mje fark nahi padta,, I think that accusation was not uncalled for,,😆

SAN n MIsh both had some rocking chemistry post that accusation,, I loved dat,,😆
today I have 2 siggis fr ths particular epi,, of course PC:FB..😳

N the 2nd one..

Thnk u so much Hammie fr yet another brilliant take.. luv u.. 😳 Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Eid Mubarak Hammie. 
Thanks for the update. 

It is strange how Dulaari and Dhani share the ill fate..of losing their husbands due to lack of trust..and live their lives as widow. Thank God it didn't cost Dhani 25 years to come face to face with her husband. yes. she lived her life thinking that her dad is dead. and this is very sad.

I hope this track brings ViDha closer. I've just watched the preview..and I am happy that truth is finally coming.
simpleAnna thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

Res.. swati ghar pe nahi thy.. iss liye u won..😆
joy swat eid mubarak to u both..😳

Nusipa bhayanak ye khun pasina wala Gif ko hatao na.mujhe sachmein dar lagta hain.
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DEAR hammie...it was a beautiful episode...I liked the flower fairy and demon uncle...wow the bond between the father and daughter is too good...vidhu is  just like pappa...always ready to help ppl...she is as stubborn as her Pappa...I was amused by dhanis jealousy...but felt sad when she called him character less...VIP never pointed a finger at her  character in any kind of circumstances...felt hurt by the expressions of VIP...she should not judge anyone without getting proper explanation from them for their act...I know that I am always partial towards VIP...I like him a lot...it's very hard for me to hate him...he will always remain my favourite hero...thanks for a wonderful take hammie...keep writing👏
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Nusipa bhayanak ye khun pasina wala Gif ko hatao na.mujhe sachmein dar lagta hain.

fr jst 1 week.. 😛 badaash kar lo mere sultan ko.. iv karte hoe nahi dekhty blood ...?? Tab nahi lagta darr??... 😆
simpleAnna thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

fr jst 1 week.. 😛 badaash kar lo mere sultan ko.. iv karte hoe nahi dekhty blood ...?? Tab nahi lagta darr??... 😆

Apaa kamto sare khun pasina k hi hain.khun pts k aur pasina humara.ha wo sweat test k bat alag hain.
LAKIN APSE YAHA JITNIBAR MULAKAT HOGI YE MUJHE DIKHNEKO MILEGA.APA AISA MAT KARO NA.WO VIDHA K PICS KITNA CUTE THA USKO AISE REPLACE KIYA APNE?MISS HER.