Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Gorgeus update roshni I mostly  love those Bepannaah adiya ones the orange ones and my request saving my reqs asap n the other work too is Gorgeus 
Aashna05 thumbnail
Beautiful stuff<3
BP one's are so gorgeous and stunning❀️
Everything is Fabb<3
Great work:)
ikhtiyar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BP stuff is gorgeous! ❀️ 
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
creations are just amazing 
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*CRIES IN SHEER AGONY WHILE RESERVING* ihy. 😳
i have seen your work from old zindagi ki mehek creations gallery and they are mindblowing can you make some more on the show πŸ˜³
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Woahhh just came across your work for the first time and i am left stunned by all the beautiful stuff!! Everything is out of the world!!!

https://i.imgur.com/h99AVLp.gif --> GORGEOUS!

https://i.imgur.com/3h2uwtR.gif --->

https://i.imgur.com/vkWmIuQ.gif --> wow looks really cool!πŸ‘

^^ these are just AWESOME!!! the best part in the update!

https://i.imgur.com/1DFxlkq.gif --> this so pretty! Loved the style and colouring!!

please PM me the next time you update😳

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: panchan

The 100

icons

Bellamy Blake <3333

stacked

Abby-Kane

Bellarke (my current fav <3 )

fb cover

Zindagi Wins

The more I explore your gallery the more my all time favorites I find!!! I love the Bellamy Blake icons! <3 
Kane and Abby one has the whole background lightened up. I think they needed a little light in their life back then πŸ˜†

Zindagi wins! Lol is it just me or there's something wrong under Ishaan's eyes? πŸ˜†

You should keep making edits on these! I would love to see more of them 

Great job! πŸ‘
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This is amazing girl! From texture to coloring, you've done an amazing job for all of them!
 Some of my absolute favorites from all of these amazing ones are:

It's been sometime since I last saw ISA but the first? Woaa! Your coloring is so good too! Is the gif done with the grain kind option? It's foggy and I think it goes well with that scene. There was lot of crying, hunger, and injuries. Fogginess was tend to be there too πŸ˜†

Bepannah

^^^ These captions are from different angle and zoomed in and out. I like how you chose to edit different angles! That's really cool πŸ₯³

^^^^ These two!!! SO freaking cool!!  I love the bubble/cloudy overall capture in the first one!! AND I LOVE the text you used in the second one. Just the way you decided on different sizes and captions is so beautiful! 

^^^ So cute!!! Light to dark! And color changed too! How do you think about these things? You think a lot about them or fluke? πŸ˜† 

^^^ Oh this is so beautiful... β€οΈ Boxed texts always look so cool, this time the color makes them look even more pretty <3 

^^^^ THIS MY MOST FAV!!! The dialogues are hilarious! I'm glad you put them in! πŸ€£ I so wanna use this! Can I stack them maybe? πŸ˜†

The coloring! This freaking shade! So beautiful! 

You've done such an amazing job! I love these!! β€οΈ

Anilaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rosh! Finally found the name of such an amazing PS-er.. πŸ˜ƒ

Always saw your beautiful work on the Bepannaah CG, but never got time to come over here in the A&S Forum to check if you had a shop! πŸ˜³

All your Bepannaah GIF's in one place, it's heavenly..
The clarity in each & every single one of your GIF, your text placements, and the different effects you have on your text is really unique, how do you get everything to just fall into the right place so smoothly?..

^^ When I saw this in the Bepannaah CG, I was left jaw-dropped πŸ˜† This is complete awesomeness, I just thought how can something be just so perfect, I was actually staring at it continually for a minute and a half.. πŸ˜³

Keep up the great work, If you send out PM's when you update, do add me to the list.. :)
Edited by -Anilaa- - 5 years ago