Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Sunday 3rd July 2016 ep 294 My Take~ contest for love

Contest suggests a competition between opposing parties, which is laid out to gain or win some form of trophy at the end.  The contest can also be seen as taking up a challenge to set out an ongoing dispute so that a settlement of some sort between the contest parties. The contest may end up in an amicable solution or continue as an unresolved match. In that case a rematch or replay is required to declare a clear winner or loser of the contest. The episode is such a  match between   Kamini and  Dhani  over  Viplav's love. It's a challenge between Parshiya and Viplav  to gain Dhani's love. Hence the two central figures whose love is being fought for are Viplav and  Dhani. But the crunch of the  progressing  storyline lies within  the  ongoing bond that  Viplav and  Dhani share. What decisions they take regards their bond whether to make or break it !is what  Ishq is about.

The contest begins to win  Dhani's  favour between Parshiya and Viplav. Dhani has her own score to settle with Viplav. She plays  the game which can be seen by the outside world and above all seen by  Viplav too that she is not the  demure , dithering , dimwit  Dhani of yester years but the tough nut   Dhani of the inner city   Mumbai. A survivor and not a loser. She shows clear support for Parshiya   as he contests for the cycle race. The idea is hurt Viplav emotionally, as  known to them both, he is her once husband who also claims he  remains her husband, but also maintains along side of being Vidha's father too. Dhani's tool is to make him jealous by her attention towards Parshiya. But Viplav swallows all and insists   he still needs answers from her only then will he leave her alone. Being a pest around her in the past always got him his way! only after five years of separation a lot of changes have come about that he will have to accept! Further to Kamini's  act before  Dhani ,that she is  Viplav's  rejected wife !Atharva   Viplav's ignored son,  Dhani  decides the time has come now to do her   act of loving Viplav so much, that leaving him to his current wife and child was the  non-negotiable  stance she  would  take.  Kamini flaunts  her modus operandi to her accomplice Tripurari  how easy it is for her to contest for Viplav's love. All she had to do was put  Dhani's  goodness  in play and lo and behold  Dhani conscience  came under the firing range! for Dhani  would rather destroy her own home than burn the sail's of another's boat!

Too much goodness  can smother one too ,for one has to be innocent like the dove but   cunning as the serpent  too.Thus Dhani  cuts her  nose to spite her face! and throws the divorce papers on Viplav's face. Viplav finally gets his answer.. respects her stand collects his son  and bids farewell to  his flower fairy and  tells Dulari ,he is leaving now.. won't be back..  can't make her love him.. she  calls it the end of the line  cries Viplav. his sense of honour releases  the woman he still loves..

The  episode is riddled with pain and uncertainty.  Dhani takes her decision which seems more like a knee jerk reaction. On her own she regrets it tremendously .One does wonder  if she is truly righteous  or hypocritically  sanctimonious? for she  ignores and denies  completly the   needs of  her child Vidha to know her father. This may well stem from the fact that Viplav  may not be Vidha's father. Within Dhani there has always been the nasty streak in to   impress upon  Viplav that he is not the father. The episode to me is a match that is  a draw. The contest as it  stands is  full of misgivings . Although in the main, Dhani may have won by   serving him the divorce  by scoring a moral victory  by   setting him free  to return to his present family.  Dhani  still remains  a prison of her conscience , was she right in taking  the divorce  decision ? She now faces the issue that she has wronged the two people  who mean the most to her, Viplav and Vidha.  As far as Kamini emerging  as  a winner  in the contest between her and  Dhani  over Viplav..  her relationship   between her and Viplav  remains more or less the same!  mind you , it  may bode  ill  for  Kamini because in the precap   Viplav   warns her , since  the water is flowing over the bridge may be Dhani should be told  the truth about   their relationship!   I would imagine he means   the parentage of  Atharva. If this is the case, then there is hope for the colour of Ishq to remain white and pure rather than be tainted by the  blotches  of sin and corruption.  

The  episode has some painful scenes  of helplessness , dismay and discontent. It has regrets ,tears and painful good byes.  Dhani crying tears of unending love for Viplav in solitude   is both annoying and healing..  Will she realize her folly ? Will Viplav do his bit and tell her the truth about his relationship  with the lad? Expose his sham of a marriage  to  Kamini? Will   Dhani  tell him that Parshiya and her are "just good friends".. That he is a shield for her to keep men away from her  in the situation of being a  single mother??

Both actors , Mishal as the  broken hearted husband and the   doomed father. Sangeeda as the tough scorned woman  with the  "I will survive attitude" ,were  very convincing  in their performances. For the first time my preference lurched from  Dhani as a single mother to Viplav  as the misunderstood husband.I found Dhani's decision , reactionary  and Bolshie!. For once I thought of Viplav as one of the many vulnerable fathers  whom society is  quick to condemn as uncaring and irresponsible  fathers ,in a separation  situation. He seemed to me as one without a voice , while  Dhani seemed to be a  mother ,an abandoned wife pulling all the shots!   However the audience  reaction from the target rating point shows that viewers want a   love story with a positive levy and less of   divisive discord between lovers, the  CVs should consider giving us viewers some respite..   what ever!!! man! I  am still watching the show! hey I  wonder if Parshiya wins the race?? Hamlet53 4.7.16

yes me  will reply to your comments  my dearies..  dozed off at the lappie.. early hours of the morning..    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail

Dear Hammie...thank you for the update...haven't watched the epi yet ...but it does looks heart wrenching ...esp when dhani has given him divorce papers ...finally she falls in km's trap n listens to her rather than giving a chance to viplav...she hasn't even thought of vidha in that situation...her mahanta will make her regret in the end...and on the other hand viplav is not able to digest the news n he gives up finally n understands that its not in his fate to get united with dhani.

IN the precap it says he shall speak the truth to dhani when she will listen will she able to take back her decision ? Why does she listens to others and destroys her home ? She is given a second chance not everyone is lucky to get one...she doesn't utilize that chance...ab puri umar wait karegi kya ?? Such a waste of opportunity...I have just seen the last part Mishal was fabulous ...he did such a great job ...the way he showed Viplav's helplessness was amazing...he carried Atharva n given his blessing to vidha was emotional. 

Bada hi dukh hua last part dekh ke ...but sanjeeda was soo good there n here I was watching worried about the tiles agar woh kharab hue toh pehle hi white tiles tha πŸ˜† Magar yeh itna shorrttt kyun hai neend mai likhi thi kya aap πŸ˜† Phir bhi thank you for writing for us I really appreciate your dedication...Till then take care.

The link to the next TOTD ...you are the first one to receive πŸ˜† ab iss waqt u n me jagging πŸ˜† now me going to sleep  zzz πŸ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4665283
Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Allah did ur lappie undergo malfunction ?some para got deleted I guess so.itna chota? :(
Anyway unres.
Hammie ,and a thousand times.
Yeah I loved this MINI take.
I loved ur interpretation on d whole episode.
U took it as a contest.
Dhani giving takkar to kammo in cruelty.yes ,cruel ice maiden she is now.being strong doesnt require being insensible.I thought she loves viplab,but what kind of love end up taking revenge?on d other hand parsiya vs viplab...no hammie nobody will watch d show if parsiya wins d match.its better the decision pending,our show must not end too soon.
Now coming back to ur incredibly short take.cant stop admitting that It is indeed a great one.less storytelling and more of hammie,very lovely.
U have pointed parsiya as dhanis way of getting rid of unwanted fingers pointing at her ever since she became a sjngle mother. πŸ‘ .could not even think close u r brilliant hammie.
Take care.Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh god what an appropriate introduction! very niceπŸ‘ but yeh take kuch zada hi chota nahin hai..?πŸ˜†.. anyways koi baat nahin.. still enjoyed reading it.. It is really a good take.. The lines are wonderful..
the vidha scene and the vip-vidhu farewell scene.. both were really good but did hurt me a lott.. The way dhani threw the divorce papers at viplav's face.. my heart went out for this guy... When he wants to know why did dhani leave him... dhani, instead of answering him, handed over the divorce paper.. that was too much yaar.. Viplav's shocked expressions, his dialogues and his farewell scene with Vidhu.. Mishal rocked and rolled in his scenes.. β­οΈ..

Overall the episode was quite good.. inspite of all the painful scenes of viplav, i will say that i am enjoying the show.. i keep waiting for 6pm everyday.. the story is really getting interesting and i am looking forward to see how dhani's heart finally melts and how viplav will finally convince her about his genuine love for her..

hey bhau.. kuch batana hai.. u know I got admission in a govt engineering college.. i had always preferred  govt colleges over self financing institutions.. isiliye I am happy.. My engineering branch is Information Technology..
Meri khusi mein apne bhau ko pehele batana chahti thi.. he heπŸ˜†

bhau u dozed off at ur laptop.. tum dutta ho kya? din raat kam kam kam.. do u need a naku in ur life??πŸ˜† why do u stay awake till the early hours of morning.. ? hmmm very busy with ur work..
But still eat and sleep properly.. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise..although I myself do not get up before 8 in the morning becoz I am enjoying my holidaysπŸ˜†

and bhau 1 more thing.. that dialogue was from JMM 2.. dutta's dialogue to naku when he confessed his love for her in the jungle and then tasha hugged❀️
here is the link of that scene:

Ok dear take care.. lots and lots and lots of love for my dear friend.. byeeπŸ€—

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
edited.. sorry.. wanted to tell joya didi what happened in today's episode but no.. let her and other readers, who are not watching  the episodes, wait for hammie's take on Monday's episode.. I will not tell and kill their excitementπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Barbie...
Congratulations DEARπŸ‘...ALL the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ I too prefer government colleges to self financing institutions...well done...keep rocking .πŸ˜ƒ
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl82

@Barbie...

Congratulations DEARπŸ‘...ALL the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ I too prefer government colleges to self financing institutions...well done...keep rocking .πŸ˜ƒ

thank u so much tulsiπŸ˜ƒ
Silverrmoon thumbnail
BB congrats dear πŸ€—yeh lo jhappi...khub taraki karo behana...accha tumhe govt col pasand hai...chalo aachi baat hai. Party toh banti hai πŸ˜† shukar hai Cse nai li re πŸ€£ mujhe na thoda chid hai uss branch se πŸ˜†Oh behana tere labs toh bahut hi interesting hone wale hai re πŸ˜† Mai na har ek labs mai pagalon ki tarah hasti thi πŸ€£ thanks to my lab partners ...crazy ppl got kicked out of lab once or twice coz we were enjoying eating ice cream once n guess what I got that exact experiment in final lab exam πŸ€£ but somehow managed to do it with my crazy imagination πŸ˜† All the very best for your future dear. Khub roshan karo humara naam not like hrithik πŸ€£

Akka yaha toh humare subjects hai thode ...contrl systems, digital electronics πŸ˜† puarne din yaad agaye hai πŸ˜† BB did you know I n akka almost had similar subjects πŸ˜† I enjoyed reading those subjects yaar.πŸ˜ƒ IT ki syllabus dekhi govt col ka..accha hai. 
Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie,,❀️
wow apt title n superb analysis of the epi,, that epi was indeed heart wrenching n viplov's pain was unbearable to handle Hammie,,😭 I was extremely annoyed with Dha,, after tat epi,, she was plain rude n her cruel tactics to get rid of him was extreme arrogance shown by her,,πŸ˜• I was literally pulling my hair after that,, πŸ˜• how she handedover those papers to him n Viplov's pain emoted extraordinarily by Mishal after that hammie,,he was FLAWLESS!!⭐️ he never disappoint me wen it comes to emote the most difficult emotion n I'm amazed with his range of emotion,, simply superb,, whole epi belong to his brilliance indeed,,!! him with Vidhu after that onslaught of DhaniπŸ‘πŸ‘,,was speechless,,😳

MR-SS in that judaai track scene after that was brilliant Hammie,, ur right,, it was getting difficult to  control ur tears after watching them  delivering with perfection!!
ths roller coaster of negativity is in search of ray of hope n positivity Hammie,, may be Viplov moving to chaawl itself n that too right beside Dhani's room after all the dirty politics of witch was that positivity indeed,,!!😳 me happy,,, we gonna hav some old magic of  aashrum days tooπŸ˜›,, although we are back  to square one bt ths viplov's persistence is hopeful enough to keep darkness away frm Ishq,,n I think Atharva is not his real son Hammie,, that angel was jst filling Flower fairy's absence fr the last 5yrs,,Viplov's onli happiness during these 5 long yrs,, ye lo visual treat,, 😳 whole 3rd july epi in a collage.. PC:FB

MR in that white kurta was certainly Divine hammie,,πŸ˜†

ohh Hammie my apologies on doing so much drama on Tug of war!!🀣 sukoon nahi milta meko jab tak I get ur response on my reply...πŸ˜† haan ye sab safed coat nmber 2 ki waje se hoa hai,, she need to b a more smarter PA..πŸ˜†

thnk u so much fr ths shorter analysis,, though u cover everything lakin fir b kuch kami si haii,,longer is better.. I hope time  permits u to gve us  longer takes,, ab aadat hogaee,,πŸ˜†
I wish in future we get much more interesting n intriguing epis compelled  n tempt u to write more n more about our Ishq.. 😳 luv U,,😊
Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Barb,,πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ u made us all forumwasis proud sweetheart,, u made it n I'm so soo happy fr u,, all the best n good luck fr ur future too dear,, naam roshan karo aage v,,😳