over stepping the mark!andin your face!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

IKRS Saturday 2nd July 2016 ep 293 My Take ~ over stepping the mark, and in your face!

To out do each other in who hurts the most is the pretend game that Viplav and  Dhani are engaged in tactics of the game can be any.. except that neither of them hits below the belt. That would mean one thing  I am sorry and the colour of my Ishq  is white  as  eternity.

It's like how children behave in the school playground, no you can't play mentality! The idea is to hurt and isolate a person who was once a friend, by refusing them  a part in the game being played. Hence  Dhani rejects Viplav's  helping hand at putting right  rain effected flower shop, she  wants  Parshiya to help her not Viplav. Interestingly enough Dhani knows full well  what her  demon's really like! the more   she'll ward  Viplav  off! the more he'll catapult  back at her. She can hear his inward growl, and cold stare that  warns her, sure he'll leave her shop, but  no way  does it mean that he will give into her abrasive  attitude. Yes Dhani puts him down  at the flower shop  too. Parshiya stays clear out of this Viplav  Dhani  cold war and gets  on with the job of making presentable the shop  ready to function again. However Parshiya now aspires to raise his profile, largely to  make  Dhani proud of him! besides they could do with earning  some  good cash! useful for Vidha's education  plus for running the flower shop too.thus he  moot's the idea of participation  in the  cycling  race! dhani possibly is aware it needs training and Parshiya  may not be up to the mark, discourages the idea. Viplav has to leave the shop with a sullen face, he seeks a vantage point at the side of the shop , watches a customer arrive, who  literally asks to buy the flowers as they stand outright. Parshiya taken aback ,suggests giving a discount,  but the customer is happy to buy all the flowers at the  asking price! Parshyia  wonders, if there is a  wedding in his household? the customer replies with a smile  he could say so, believes in their labour  being rewarded. The customer adds, his man will arrive to collect all the flowers  later.  Has Viplav anything to do with this lucrative transaction?  But one thing is clear Viplav's  heart too swells with pride when Dhani's hardwork  is paid off with the  well deserved remuneration. Will Dhani appreciate what he feels silently?What a lady! Dhani has two knights of the higher  order! who look out  for her interests. The deities sure bless their most devoted daughter Dhani..

Meanwhile the renowned lawyer Viplav tirpathi from the equally  prestigious  family the tirptathi's of Banaras  now sits before the humble dwelling  of his lady love in th narrow lowly  lanes of a Mumbai ghetto .This unassuming   setting   has grown on him, he feels a certain unassuming security around his person. This is the street where his  Dhani ,and his flower fairy live. Sure, he is transit, as he waits upon her answers. The buzz of life around tells him of the bike race competition. He picks up on how last year's race was a big event in this area and the winner got a lump sum of money to give an impetus to the winners life. Viplav begins to appreciate the value of sheer hard work reaping reward. He becomes sensitive  to the fact  that most people are not born with a silver spoon  in mouth.They struggle and strive to make ends meet, yet these people are content  in the little they have, personal  effort and  hard work is lauded rather than easy handed down money.. such are the lessons of life Viplav  now sits in this ghetto  gets to learn!.  Dhani  does her parental duties, collects her daughter from school, both walk down the lane towards their house.Funny but Vidha speaks of what goes in her mothers heart.. where is demon uncle? did he not turn up to play with her?she went to school and he went off?  Dhani mutters as adults do ,he had work to do. Then one look at the pile of flowers from her shop ! bought by that kind customer who bought all the flowers.. beleaguers  her, she recalls  Viplav  was present in the shop. Before she knows  it,  she jumps headlong on to conclusions!  this has to be that demon's dank deed!only he can sink so low! Het up she passes on Vidha in the after school care of a neighbour who is only keen to oblige, again a strength of a small time street where neighbours  look out for each, free of charge!   Dhani , underlines not to send Vidha home till she doesn't say so. Obviously she fears Viplav will be there looking for his answers!  How well she knows him. Then she heads home what does he think? he can buy everything with money? she fumes all the way home!  Low and behold finds him there holding  a cycle race leaflet in his hand! She snatches it out of his hand! shreds it to pieces and throws it  up in the air! and has a proper showdown right before her house! viplav wonders what's  got into her? they both level each other  with their eyes  she screams , she's watched him the past days , tolerated enough!  his childishness  doesn't surprise her the least bit! but today what he did  over steps the line !he has no right to humiliate her!ummh ..he rolls his eyes  now what has he done? he asks innocently.Dhani shouts accusations  at him,  enough! he thinks he can buy everything with his money! Yes she is a florist, that's how she runs her home ! pays for her child's education! may be the amount she manages to earn , he tips his waiters with.. but it doesn't mean that he should chuck her flowers  in the middle of the street! those flowers are a  symbol of her hard work ,her commitment  to make an honest living! whether  it's worth  a penny or a  million pounds! The flowers are her bread and butter!..viplav controls himself  takes her rage gracefully  and  retorts , has it crossed her mind that the  customer  who bought the flowers ,[subtly he points to his chest] left the flowers there temporarily as he plans  to use them later?  Dhani screams she's seen them! the state of them! how they are being used! but what a pity!   she forgets she is talking to a demon!  Demon who doesn't respect others peoples sentiments!  She shouts in his face! an old uncle wants to know if this gent was bothering   Dhani? she denies   I,  replies nothing ,   undesirables  like him should be handed over to the police! then kicked out of this place !viplav  growls than why doesn't  she call the police  and hand him over?  Dhani   emotionally  breaks down  storms off from him and goes in the house. Going back into the past  flowers do play a significant role in their past. It was flowers and garland making, developing the spirit of self reliance  and business sense that had brought Viplav and  Dhani closer. Symbolically, he was the cherished flower of love in  her life. The man who brought colours into her bland  life. He stirred the flower fragrance  of  Ishq in her life.. they married , were blessed with a flower! But cruel hand of fate struck! and  Dhani's flower of love was spurned aside on the way side by Viplav the demon! Now when  Dhani  interacts with him after meeting  him again.. the flower of their Ishq  seems dead! But both Viplav and  Dhani still hold on to it! even though  Dhani feels  touchy now. Feels he scoffs at her because she has made it on her own!  How Dhani miscalculates ..for Viplav is no saint but he sure does still love her. She'll find out soon what becomes of the flowers, she thinks were  dumped on the road..for the colour of Ishq is smile at all the rebuffs she gives him, and  to carry on striving  in his steadfastness  Viplav muses..

Inside the house..Dhani breaks down, why does he keep crossing her path? things have changed ,they have moved on... she cannot fight him any more! she weeps and admits to herself. Outside clapping! cheering! whilsting!  Dear god, hope no one has really called the police! In panic  Dhani opens the door and the street before her  is dressed  in hanging  floral   decor, strings of flowery  festoons and as for her  demon..he holds court with ladies of the neighbourhood! listens  to their social issues  linked with the ghetto!  Dhani rolls her eyes, it's obvious  he bought the flowers   ,used the women surrounding  him to string the long garlands and men to hang them!  the ladies are floored by this young lawyer!  Dhani watches frm the threshold of her house, muses,wow!  such a brilliant actor he is this Viplav tirpathi!  he either buys out right  with his money! or with his smooth  tongue ..but  he won't get even edgeways with her ! she'll see the extent  he'll go to! ohh yes! Viplav would love to show her his act he loves an act!

Let the race begin and sure thing he's invited. But what he partly turns down is a visit from his   wife the  wicked witch of the  west!  But is over the moon to see Atharva ! especially   what, with the cycle race going on.  One look at Viplav parked like a love sick Romeo   before   Dhani's house! in  Dhani's  street incenses her! she has only more trick up her sleeve.. to get this guttersnipe  wannabe lady out of her  mascot Viplav's life! Dhani watches from the threshold Atharva  arms around his dad, neck. Viplav's  second wife comes with an agenda, to  tarnish  Viplav s image both  as the irresponsible father! and as the unfaithful husband before the righteous Dhani  the great ideal woman!  who sacrifices all in the name of virtue!

Sweet flower fairy turns up too and the two cherubs Atharva and Vidha hug each other. Viplav the  father of these flowers from two different women now sits on the steps of someone's house in the ghetto.. as central point between Dhani and  Kamini, both seem to denounce him. Kamini sounds off loudly for  Dhani to hear that  instead of spending time with Atharva who is going off to boarding school Viplav  is spending time here !she tried to phone him  he never answered his calls. Viplav gives a flippant reply in the noise of the ghetto her phone couldn't reach him. Dhani is not impressed by Viplav ,which is exactly what  Kamini wants. In the main it appears  now both  Kamini and Dhani  are out to gun Viplav down! but Viplav is immune, he knows only one thing the colour of his Ishq is his lack of knowledge, what has  he done my beloved? he had asked  Dhani earlier , but she  is mum..till then he remains  right where he is!. Vidha his flower fairy   in all innocence invites Atharva  for  a sleep over.  Viplav thinks its a  super idea  but  Kamini   wishes to act militant so  Dhani can act the same in return.  Which  Dhani does and goes back into her house..

The witch now goes in for the kill..Dhani is  out of   Viplav sight! this is the ideal moment  to weave a web of deceptive  words around  Dhani's high ideals , her  unreal naivety , and her  mind set of hoisting high the   flag of truth!  Kamini will  with  Dhani over with  her sob story of the neglected wife !   runs  Dhani into  her moral ground by  crocodile tears,  weepy tales of being a neglected wife..  accuses  Dhani of  stealing her husband  in a  veiled way,  Kamini plays it safe by saying to  Dhani  that   Viplav always belonged  to her .His marriage to her is  only in name!  he still after all these years   loves  Dhani ,why else would he stay at her house for the last few days?? Once she wins  Dhani's sympathy    she attacks Dhani with full on emotional  black mail   by  playing  on  Dhani s sense of justice  where she is makes   Dhani feel in a veiled  way, she  is the one  who as a mother comes between  Viplav   and his son  Kamini.  Furthermore the witch shows herself to be the greater person and shows  Dhani the divorce paper , tells  Dhani she will   divorce  Viplav  so both her and viplav  can marry and be happy  ,she asks Dhani favour to get the papers signed from Viplav as she   fears facing him.Thus the witch plays the  dirty game  with the conscience of a good woman.  Kamini then slyly like the serpent leaves  Dhani,  scoffing   inside  that innocent ,gullible , naive  Dhani will forever    be the one to aspire high for her lofty ideals! and as  such Dhani will be the one who will  divorce Viplav! and not her!

Once the witch fulfils her agenda she pulls Atharva  away even from watching the cycle race! storms off with the boy ,only to be stopped by an infuriated Viplav.  Viplav and Kamini have an outburst. Viplav sends his son to watch the race. Kamini  calls him an irresponsible father! because his priorities in life  have changed! she  gives Dhani a look makes her feel guilty.Its  Dhani's guilt that will make her sign the divorce papers and  will set  Kamini's life free of her unsightly presence.  Kamini then rubs it inDhani s face that  he is    being the flippant husband to both Dhani and her !he married both! yet shirked responsibility  from  Dhani! and  now Viplav  is doing the same   to her.  The witch  smears Viplav's name before  Dhani to turn  her against Viplav! after she scores the witch leaves!  Dhani  beguiled  by  Kamini confronts Viplav he broke Kamini's heart too! he knows not how to love he snarls at her!  till she doesn't answer  his questions she best not dare point finger at his love!  Dhani too roars he won't  have his way viplav tirpathi  this is her ghetto! and  outsiders are not  welcome  otherwise ! and he replies other wise what ? he' ll  see who'll  chuck him out from here! before  he gets his answers    and he paces like a lion back and forth in the narrow street!race is about to start Dhani performs  Parshiya  arti.. wishes him best of luck. A neighbour comments don't they make a lovely couple. Viplav  hears and bears all..silently

The battle between them rages on.. gracefully.  Kamini   fulfils her mission will  Dhani fall in her trap? hamlet53  3.7. 16

Apologies for the late post , its old news now..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
UnRes πŸ˜†  Okay me gotta going feeling very sleepy zzz πŸ˜†

Dear Hammie...πŸ˜† loved your title...suits the situation very well...Viplav and Dhani were no less than kids ...She really needs to shed of her ego for a while try to look at the situation from his pov...nowadays she just jumps to conclusions...she has some illusion which she never bothered to confirm it back then and not even now...One thing I love in this epi is this guy Viplav surely knows how to win people's hearts...the way he was surrounded with so many people n he was enjoying their company, listening to their problems in return they were helping him out...solid traits of a leadership qualities. This is how a leader behaves.

Parshiya on the other hand wants to win the cycle race to earn some extra bucks to help Dhani's family along with contributing more into the business. You have very well pointed out that both men are the knights here who are ever ready to help Dhani during difficult times...and she is indeed blessed...reminds me of Ishani who had 2 knights with her Ranveer n Shikar πŸ˜†

Viplav has understood very well how people struggle to have some bread n butter ...so much changes have come when we see how he was a spoil brat who only knows how to enjoy the luxury in his life...had money at his finger tips...soo much mature he has become...very responsible towards his children as well. 

Love the bonding of the kids who were excited to see the race...along with their father...its a pity that Atharva has a mother like Km who is totally involved in her own hallucinating land...She may manipulate Dhani for now but when Viplav gets to know of her later he is going to bid her final goodbye once for all. Tired of seeing her never ending crocodile tears...unhe bhi sharma ati hogi kya khali pili badnam kar rhi hai yeh km πŸ˜†

Love this chawl people who are there to help each one out without any expectations...this is what totally lacked in AN...they were so involved in the greed for fame, money and luxury that they forgot how to live a normal life...these people hardly have anything when compared to the Tripathis yet they are content with what they have...Mujhe pata hai gadhe aur mare kaun the aap ke prev takes mai πŸ˜† Your takes actually reminds me of Beauty n the beast...the beast's life always depends on the flower...aise hi viplav's life depends on Dhani's answers πŸ˜†

Loved n enjoyed reading your take Hammie...keep writing more πŸ˜† Thank you for writing daily with so much dedication...Till then take care.

Link to my totd enjoy !!!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4664256
Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
UnRess..😳

Hammie wow an amazing title n another lovely take dear,,😊 intro lines took me in my childhood days,,πŸ˜† in this who hurt whom the most game they not realizing that the biggest loss is of vidhu,,  ,, ths cud hav been very well  sorted on a cup of latte Bhau lakn nahi inhe bacchon k jese ladna hai,,πŸ˜†

I think ur right both are no less wen it comes to set the score bt I feel even ths time Dhani has taken the lead in ths hurting game,, not realizing how shes responsible fr Vidhu n Viplov's deficiencies in their respective lives,, wud she ever realise how her impulsive decision today n 5 yrs bac hav cause so much damage to their lives,, πŸ˜• no she wont I guess,, okk that 1 FB she had  as Viplov's infidelity fr last 5 yrs is nothing bt continuing feeding to her ego ofc,,πŸ˜• or else she wud hav confronted him  already bt her reluctance to me is nothing bt her fear that she cud prove wrong fr leaving him at first place,,,, her unfair behavior towards viplov nowadays is nothing bt her defence mechanism fr me,,πŸ₯±..

ths divorce thing cud hav prove last nail bt even now Viplov unknowingly wud turns the table n throw it on Kam's face wrna Dhani ki mahantaa cud hav been proved the greatest loss of vidhu atleast,,

during the whole epi she doesn't leave a single chance to humiliate Viplov be it at shop,, her MU wen she felt viplov buy her  all flowers or wen she again chose to believe in wat Km said rather than wat he s trying to say fr last 2days standing outside her house,, she prefer to get into her mahaanta mode not thinking once about vidhu n how she s depriving her daughter again of her birthright..πŸ₯±

okk I'm done with my Dhani ranting..πŸ˜† I kno she wont listen to anybody bina sabot k,, Ishq mai sabot ka kya kaam Hammie...πŸ˜› samjhao ullu ko..πŸ˜†

Km playing the victim in the episode was the most creepy thing till date Hammie,,🀒 whatever she was saying to Dhani was actually meant fr herself,, all these applied to her onli word by word..how she s the wicked witch stealing Dhani's happiness,,😑
hammie I'm super annoyed n frustrated I think that's wat they want frm viewers right now,,,FRUSTRATION,,!!πŸ˜†,, bt I must rackon both kids with Viplov wer definitely healer n super adorables indeed,,,😳 that was indeed positive,,πŸ˜ƒ
ths blindfold of Dhani has yet to b removed,, waiting fr the magic to happen,,😳
thnk u so much fr ths great  effort once again dear,,, Luv U,,!!😳
Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hanmie hammie hammie,
What a brilliant title.
Loved d beginning.brings old memories back.one fight with someone,used to stop talking n tried my best to make her isolated,torture mentally when u can't fight a battle.LOL.dhani doing d same, not trying to give things a second thought.it was me who kept telling I need an educated dhani.yes she can write n speak English but has d same stupid naive attitude as old dhani.then what's d point of d education which can't change ur inner self?running a business isn't that much of a big deal.big deal it could b if she could suspect d involvement of kammo in their seperation .really donkey hain wo nothing else.
I loved what u mentioned about d flower.very beautifully portrayed, what happened in d past with her now happened with those innocent flowers.flower of love now lifeless.d donkeys hold onto it n still fights like kids.they need to TALK.
Thanks for writing for us hammie.ishq is getting interesting more n more everyday n so as ur takes. Doesn't take much breaths to finish.forgot to count today for swatii.OK next time.
Kamini sounds like kaminey,I was like πŸ€ͺ when I found this.creativity at its best.salute to d writer.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL3C37CB137869F679&v=asjDzehLwIc[/YOUTUBE]Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nice happened Nuss πŸ˜† I read it lovely n short take πŸ˜ƒ
alex1 thumbnail
Dearest Hammie,
The like is for your persistence in keeping the readers enthralled without actually watching the show.This means me. Will like your style of writing even if I have not read through it because I have known for a long time now about your creativity in actually reading your other works. One moment at a time Hammie. You and I, one moment at a time. Luv and Hugs, Alex Edited by alex1 - 7 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh god, I am jealous of alex and hammie.. u people are two of the luckiest mishal fans.. U were members of the LTL forum.. i wish i could have met many other dutta admirers there.. 
Oh what an amazing character Laagi CVs had created.. DUTTA...  
"A character like dutta, an actor gets to play once in a lifetime".. I read this in an IV of mishal..

No one can deny that LTL and Dutta gave mishal the much deserved fame.. 
hammie's take for me, is a chota mota LTL forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜† where i can sing praises of my fav show as much as I wish.. and hammie will join meπŸ˜† .. now there is another dutta deewani who is watching laagi episodes recently and crying and smiling with him, Joya didiπŸ˜ƒ

Still I regret that I could not join that Laagi forum.. read all the fun posts and discussions on that forum..
Hammie and alex.. u both r very lucky.. Seriously every mishal fan should watch his best work, LTL.. 
Not only dutta but every character was wonderful along with the storyline..  People will even start liking Aashka and sumit kaulπŸ˜†

"Ab mein woh kehene ja rahi hoon jo mujhe bohot pehele keh dena chahiye tha par mein ab tak nahin kehe payi.. yeh meri khush kismat hi toh hai jo mujhe hammie jaise dost mili IF mein.."
kuch yaad aya hammie...??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
nice take hammie with a very nice title..πŸ‘.. liked it a lot.. Ur writing is simply awesome as always..(Ismein naya kya hai?πŸ˜† )
but i just cant see viplav in pain anymore.. for how long will the renowned lawyer from the prestigious tripathi family sit at the door of his beloved, waiting for an answer from dhani.. why did she leave him and not love him anymore??  uff the cvs are now testing our patience.. 
bas ab bohot ho gaya.. Vidha should be reunited as soon as possible... If they dont want to reveal the true colors of kamini then let it be.. at least make dhani realise how much viplav loves her.. 

U know what i think.. viplav should go back to benaras.. dhani will miss him and only then she will realise his worth.. 
Hey hammie you had asked me in ur last reply.. agar viplav dutta hota kya karta??  that is a million dollar question I must sayπŸ˜†.. what would dutta had done if naku had rejected his love.. ? he he.. i am sure he would have permanently left patil wadi and settled down in some Desi Daru Ka AddaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. U remember dutta ko laagi dhoke se laagan..?🀣 he would have accused everyone in this world of giving him dhokhaπŸ˜†.. Naku had once rejected his 2nd marriage proposal.. Dutta pagal ho gaya tha..
But now I seriously think that viplav need someone like naku.. she was so patient with dutta.. never got angry.. but had always handled him with utmost care and love.. Her love had turned a beast with a golden heart into a human..  A sober person, a gentleman like Viplav, if had got married to such a girl, i am wondering what they would have done.. πŸ˜³ 

Emm nah re.. Tasha was made for each other.. why r we not getting a mahasangam of IKRS and LTL?? let viplav come and prove nandini's innocence.. he is a lawyer afterall..

Oh i again started.. I am in IKRS forum, I know i know..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. kya karu.. LTL, Dutta and Tasha are the love of my life😳
ok hammie see u in ur next take.. take lots of love and hugs πŸ€—byee.. πŸ˜ƒ
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

Oh god, I am jealous of alex and hammie.. u people are two of the luckiest mishal fans.. U were members of the LTL forum.. i wish i could have met many other dutta admirers there..

Oh what an amazing character Laagi CVs had created.. DUTTA...
"A character like dutta, an actor gets to play once in a lifetime".. I read this in an IV of mishal..

No one can deny that LTL and Dutta gave mishal the much deserved fame..
hammie's take for me, is a chota mota LTL forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†where i can sing praises of my fav show as much as I wish.. and hammie will join meπŸ˜†.. now there is another dutta deewani who is watching laagi episodes recently and crying and smiling with him, Joya didiπŸ˜ƒ

Still I regret that I could not join that Laagi forum.. read all the fun posts and discussions on that forum..
Hammie and alex.. u both r very lucky.. Seriously every mishal fan should watch his best work, LTL..
Not only dutta but every character was wonderful along with the storyline.. People will even start liking Aashka and sumit kaulπŸ˜†

"Ab mein woh kehene ja rahi hoon jo mujhe bohot pehele keh dena chahiye tha par mein ab tak nahin kehe payi.. yeh meri khush kismat hi toh hai jo mujhe hammie jaise dost mili IF mein.."
kuch yaad aya hammie...??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wo suhag ratwala dialogue hain ye?
Baarbs I m all alone in d hospital ward.sochrahi thi baccho k sath Eid manau isbar.sabse khun nikalwana paddaha hain aur lath bhi mara aj ek shaitan ne
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Wo suhag ratwala dialogue hain ye?
Baarbs I m all alone in d hospital ward.sochrahi thi baccho k sath Eid manau isbar.sabse khun nikalwana paddaha hain aur lath bhi mara aj ek shaitan ne

nope this is not suhaag raat wala dialogue.. let me see whether hammie remembers the dialogue and the scene or notπŸ˜†
ha ha lath mara.. good goodπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ami barite bose bose bor hochchiπŸ˜•